April 27, 2024, 10:19:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #88  (Read 499344 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #280 on: January 08, 2009, 11:21:21 PM »

Wendi~my daughter says thanks for taking Dewey some peppermint....she loves that horse so much. Don't you think Caylee has horse teeth (attempt to stay O/T )

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #281 on: January 08, 2009, 11:23:03 PM »

O/T and FYI

I'm probably closer to the epicenter than Shell and I didn't feel a thing.  I feel cheated.  Seriously though a 5.0 really isn't that big.

LOL, it was a swaying/shakealil/shakealil/shakealil one. I was sitting still here. Odd how we feel them all the way down here, must be the way the fault line goes.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
craftycathie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #282 on: January 08, 2009, 11:25:54 PM »

O/T and FYI

I'm probably closer to the epicenter than Shell and I didn't feel a thing.  I feel cheated.  Seriously though a 5.0 really isn't that big.

LOL, it was a swaying/shakealil/shakealil/shakealil one. I was sitting still here. Odd how we feel them all the way down here, must be the way the fault line goes.

I am in LA and did not feel it....but my friend in the Valley felt it.  Not like the quake this past summer - my whole house rattled.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #283 on: January 08, 2009, 11:26:46 PM »

O/T and FYI

Glad you and Klaas are ok......earthquakes, fires etc~boy I feel lucky to only worry about hurricanes

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #284 on: January 08, 2009, 11:34:29 PM »

George and Cindy were not there today.  Baez has custody of the remains.  Does this mean a major rift between the parents and Casey?  Maybe Casey does not want her parents to be able to do anything with the remains or hold a funeral.  I am sure if Cindy makes money off this case, it will make Casey boil.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: January 08, 2009, 11:35:24 PM »

O/T and FYI

Yeah, you'll have to check later but I'm sure you're right.  You might be closer to a "finger" of maybe the San Andreas fault?  There are so many fault lines in SoCal but none super close to me.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #286 on: January 08, 2009, 11:37:12 PM »

So, the remains are in the funeral place. Cindy & George don't have the custody of them.
Do they ever get custody of them ?
Can Baez keep them and can he sell the funeral rights ? 
I mean, why should Cindy & George get any money for the funeral " event "?

Baez could do something just as tasteful as Cindy & George.

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #287 on: January 08, 2009, 11:38:15 PM »

Just came online with this page What eq did I miss? TIA

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #288 on: January 08, 2009, 11:38:31 PM »

I predict Casey WILL NOT want her mom to profit from the funeral, memorial, a movie or anything else. 
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #289 on: January 08, 2009, 11:39:55 PM »

Hiya Spunky Monkeys! 
I just finished catching up and I have read everypost from today. I have to say you were all on FIRE!!!
It wasn't easy either because the cough medicine they have me on is so flippin good 
JSM, I had pizza too but not because I thought arrests were comin, but because I was too out of it to go near the stove!
Happy Birthday Elvis, you were my first crush... sigh.....
Russ, to quote Randy Jackson, you were a molten red hot lava bomb today!!! on fire baby..  I always enjoy your posts & not just because I seem to agree with you 99.9% of the time.
Jose Baez did not disappoint today.. I think that anyone of us monkeys would do a better job as an attorney than him.. he is still a moron.
A-1, praying 4 your dad.
No monks are ever invisible, this board moved so fast today it was such a great read.
I don't think Crazy was fat or preggo..her hair was longer.. so was her nose 
She seemed very detached, as if this all wasn't really happening or important or about her..
It will be interesting to see how it all shakes out with the PI's and that gagglecluster of secret searching etc. Betcha JB is behind it thru a 3rd party to keep him removed from wrongdoing..idiot that he is I hope he gets caught.
Lastly, it seems no one really looked out for Caylee when she was alive, and no one is looking out for her in death.. she has become incidental to this whole circus with clusters of people jockeying to postion themselves for their own advantage, either for money, fame or revenge.. so incredibly tragic.. when NG plays her singing video, it breaks my heart all over again...
Sorry this was so long, it was just a build up of thoughts from several hours of catch up reading of all of your terrific posts!!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #290 on: January 08, 2009, 11:41:23 PM »

Since the remains were found, Cindy has kept her lips zipped, quite a big change.  Huge change.  Is it grief?  Oh, sure, she is grieving for Caylee.  But is it also anger at the person who took Caylee from her?  I have to think she knows that Casey did it to spite her. 
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #291 on: January 08, 2009, 11:44:20 PM »

Have people even seen Cindy since the remains were found.  Is she still so painfully thin and gaunt and wild-eyed?
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #292 on: January 08, 2009, 11:48:09 PM »

Been reading, reading, reading, finally got caught up.  Hoping all the quaking monkeys in CA are okay.  Am feeling pretty drained and stirred up, so forgive me -- this will be a lengthy post.  Bit of a rant coming on...

Re: the big question after the surprise appearance of Casey today:  Can't decide if she looks pregnant.  Maybe no more than four months, but really not sure.  Funnily, I wouldn't be surprised either way. 

Definitely sure that she looks like anything but a loving mother whose child was kidnapped six months ago and recently found dead and decomposed, a mother who has been wrongly, unjustly accused of her child's murder.  No way, that's not Casey, not for one second.  Evil inhuman monster, that's what I saw.

She never once flinched at:  the mention of Caylee's bones, Caylee's body, Caylee's autopsy; the custody of Caylee's remains, how disturbing the pics of Caylee's skull are, whether Caylee's grandparents and brothers' fingerprints must be turned over to JB, the duct tape that defiled her little body and bespoke violence toward a sweet innocent little girl ... Nothing.    Not a single grimace, not a wince, not a tear, not even a sad or pained expression for her beautiful, precious daughter.

Just that vacant, evil stare and those arrogant smirks, the occasional trusting glances she darted at JB the clown, and the incredibly inappropriate "charmer" smiles she flashed more than once.  That attitude of resentment and defiance that went along with being summarily summoned to court against her wishes -- and that whole "Paris Hilton" way of being keenly aware of her celebrity status while pretending to ignore the camera --- oh, her behavior was just stunning and sickening to witness, IMO.

What made today's hearing and all the news reports a hundred times worse was this:  Casey could bring this tragic farce to an end in one instant, anytime she chooses to, but never will.  If only she had a heart.  It would be as simple as deciding to stop the insanity and just say, "I want to speak to an Orange County investigator, ow.  I want to finally tell the truth.  Yes, I did it.  Here is how it happened.  Caylee didn't deserve to die and she didn't deserve to be disposed of like garbage.  I'm sorry and willing to plead guilty to all charges."  But of course, it would be a cold day in hell.......

Hoping that the new PI revelations will help the case turn an important corner, hoping that those who have been a party to harming or dishonoring Caylee will be held accountable.

Closure would help,too.  Seems to me that the never-ending circus that surrounds Caylee, her family, her death, the investigation, the prosecution of the crime that took her life ... it would all be unbearable enough as it is, without the awful delays and uncertainties and squalid details about the disposition of Caylee's earthly remains.  The public's collective hearts have been broken.  She has become ours, too, and we need to be allowed to mourn her with dignity.  Caylee deserved so much better. 

<sigh> Desi is a very sad and discouraged monkey tonight in case you hadn't guessed!  The recent snarkiness and petty drama between some posters here in the cage hasn't helped...  Maybe I'll check back tomorrow and try again; maybe I'll take some time off for a little breather.  Sorry for the too-long rant.  Hugs to all.

God Bless Caylee.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: January 08, 2009, 11:51:30 PM »

Hi IBE, lol

I guess there was a 5.0 or 4.5 earthquake in San Bernardino at around 7:49pm tonight.  I didn't feel a thing but Shell did feel it. 
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #294 on: January 08, 2009, 11:53:23 PM »

Have people even seen Cindy since the remains were found.  Is she still so painfully thin and gaunt and wild-eyed?
Hudsunn.. I haven't seen Spindy since LKL and then hugging the man in front George picture....

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #295 on: January 08, 2009, 11:58:03 PM »

Cindy's been seen. They did a sit thing at the funeral place. She did a drive by to the memorial after it was to be cleared of the toys.  I read over at Fox Orlando.
None of the med experts they have had on think there is any GOOD reason to be delaying the release for a service . Must be a BAD one, like a money one. WHO GETS THE MONEY ? This is a dirty case with dirty players. Never have I ever seen a thing like this and the Networks should be ashamed of themselves. I will not watch anything on TV if there ever is a service. I can turn the TV off and get it on You Tube at some point if I am still interested. When Anna Nicole Smith died, there was a frenzy, everyone loved the Baby. I can barely remember the baby's name and I haven't seen a thing about Howard Stern or Larry Baby Daddy for a long time.

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #296 on: January 08, 2009, 11:59:27 PM »

Hi IBE, lol

I guess there was a 5.0 or 4.5 earthquake in San Bernardino at around 7:49pm tonight.  I didn't feel a thing but Shell did feel it. 

Thanks Klaas... a 5.0 can be great if you are sitting on top of the center! I am a few hundred feet from a major fault line. Ugh. Think I was letting the dog out and trying to hear Greta

Our Monkeys are so informed and so smart!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #297 on: January 09, 2009, 12:02:15 AM »

Cindy's been seen. They did a sit thing at the funeral place. She did a drive by to the memorial after it was to be cleared of the toys.  I read over at Fox Orlando.
None of the med experts they have had on think there is any GOOD reason to be delaying the release for a service . Must be a BAD one, like a money one. WHO GETS THE MONEY ? This is a dirty case with dirty players. Never have I ever seen a thing like this and the Networks should be ashamed of themselves. I will not watch anything on TV if there ever is a service. I can turn the TV off and get it on You Tube at some point if I am still interested. When Anna Nicole Smith died, there was a frenzy, everyone loved the Baby. I can barely remember the baby's name and I haven't seen a thing about Howard Stern or Larry Baby Daddy for a long time.

I heard she was at the sit thing too Kat Gram but I haven't seen a pic of her myself. A far as everything else, I couldn't agree with you more.
Bottom line, Caylee gets victimized again.. and again....

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #298 on: January 09, 2009, 12:10:14 AM »

Time to take more of this wonderful cough medicine   
and go to bed..Thanks to each and every one of you for such a great read today..it made me not think of myself and how crappy I felt. Wonderful insight, great humor, hearts as big as Texas and smart too!!

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #299 on: January 09, 2009, 12:13:33 AM »

I don't know how Casey kept her composure today.
Even if a person wanted to be quiet and keep a game face, a person's coloring might change. The things a person has no control of. She sees some of the pictures. Granted, she was the one who did it, but wouldn't it still be shocking to see your baby like that ?
No reaction. She is from a different planet.
ps I think from what has been said about the PI's :
Pavers were the markers they were looking for in that area from that stretch of road. Casey didn't know the exact spot, just that part of the road. George's pristine backyard was disturbed around the playhouse. George didn't tell that one to LE.  Lee knew where from his conversations with Casey, else why did his lawyer say aiding and abetting ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.