April 27, 2024, 09:49:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #88  (Read 499341 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #320 on: January 09, 2009, 01:15:37 AM »

OH GADS CBB!

Really??

I'm not a lawyer, but I think that is right, IBE. Sorry to say it, but I think that's right.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #321 on: January 09, 2009, 01:16:17 AM »

SCOTT PETERSON writing to CASEY ANTHONY!

Have you guys seen this yet..OMG I couldn't believe my eyes..Here's the link to the newspaper report but the synopis is that SCOTT PETERSON is writing to CASEY ANTHONY!!  That's right you heard me and here's the info to back it up!  I just can't get over this!

USA REPORTS!
"The content of the letters was not clear, and it's unknown whether Anthony has responded to him," the paper says in a story based on anonymous sources. "There is no known connection between Peterson and Anthony."

http://blogs.usatoday.com/ondeadline/2008/10/report-scott-pe.html

Yeah wouldnt have that been crazy Too bad, they would have made a perfect couple 

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #322 on: January 09, 2009, 01:16:41 AM »

Been reading, reading, reading, finally got caught up.  Hoping all the quaking monkeys in CA are okay.  Am feeling pretty drained and stirred up, so forgive me -- this will be a lengthy post.  Bit of a rant coming on...

Re: the big question after the surprise appearance of Casey today:  Can't decide if she looks pregnant.  Maybe no more than four months, but really not sure.  Funnily, I wouldn't be surprised either way. 

Definitely sure that she looks like anything but a loving mother whose child was kidnapped six months ago and recently found dead and decomposed, a mother who has been wrongly, unjustly accused of her child's murder.  No way, that's not Casey, not for one second.  Evil inhuman monster, that's what I saw.

She never once flinched at:  the mention of Caylee's bones, Caylee's body, Caylee's autopsy; the custody of Caylee's remains, how disturbing the pics of Caylee's skull are, whether Caylee's grandparents and brothers' fingerprints must be turned over to JB, the duct tape that defiled her little body and bespoke violence toward a sweet innocent little girl ... Nothing.    Not a single grimace, not a wince, not a tear, not even a sad or pained expression for her beautiful, precious daughter.

Just that vacant, evil stare and those arrogant smirks, the occasional trusting glances she darted at JB the clown, and the incredibly inappropriate "charmer" smiles she flashed more than once.  That attitude of resentment and defiance that went along with being summarily summoned to court against her wishes -- and that whole "Paris Hilton" way of being keenly aware of her celebrity status while pretending to ignore the camera --- oh, her behavior was just stunning and sickening to witness, IMO.

What made today's hearing and all the news reports a hundred times worse was this:  Casey could bring this tragic farce to an end in one instant, anytime she chooses to, but never will.  If only she had a heart.  It would be as simple as deciding to stop the insanity and just say, "I want to speak to an Orange County investigator, ow.  I want to finally tell the truth.  Yes, I did it.  Here is how it happened.  Caylee didn't deserve to die and she didn't deserve to be disposed of like garbage.  I'm sorry and willing to plead guilty to all charges."  But of course, it would be a cold day in hell.......

Hoping that the new PI revelations will help the case turn an important corner, hoping that those who have been a party to harming or dishonoring Caylee will be held accountable.

Closure would help,too.  Seems to me that the never-ending circus that surrounds Caylee, her family, her death, the investigation, the prosecution of the crime that took her life ... it would all be unbearable enough as it is, without the awful delays and uncertainties and squalid details about the disposition of Caylee's earthly remains.  The public's collective hearts have been broken.  She has become ours, too, and we need to be allowed to mourn her with dignity.  Caylee deserved so much better. 

<sigh> Desi is a very sad and discouraged monkey tonight in case you hadn't guessed!  The recent snarkiness and petty drama between some posters here in the cage hasn't helped...  Maybe I'll check back tomorrow and try again; maybe I'll take some time off for a little breather.  Sorry for the too-long rant.  Hugs to all.

God Bless Caylee.

If Casey had the capacity to think like that, she never would have killed Caylee to begin with. She's unable to feel remorse, guilt, or empathy, and so there is no reason whatsoever for her to confess. Caylee really did deserve much better.  Casey was born a sociopath--I don't think any amount of discipline or work could ever have taught her responsibility or concern for others. But Caylee seemed to have that capacity. That's the saddest thing about it. And there's no way Cindy would ever have accepted knowing that about Casey, without something like this happening first.
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #323 on: January 09, 2009, 01:18:54 AM »

Just came online with this page What eq did I miss? TIA

Hi IBE, lol

I guess there was a 5.0 or 4.5 earthquake in San Bernardino at around 7:49pm tonight.  I didn't feel a thing but Shell did feel it. 

Saw it on my earthquake monitor... didn't feel it down south..we're about an hour from LA. I'm ready to get back to hurricanes. Two more weeks til I'm back in FL 

This whole thing with Baez and the remains is hard to digest. Esp with Caylee's remains just sitting there. 

Casey looked more pale than heavier to me.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
crazybabyborg
« Reply #324 on: January 09, 2009, 01:21:33 AM »

There are pics of JFK's autopsy online, and Nicole Simpson's body on Bundy, etc. I know there was some effort to keep both of those off the net, and the topic of "public domain" came up. Once it was determined that the pics were already out there, and the persons involved had garnered enough public interest to be declared somewhat of a "celebrity" status, there wasn't anything the families or lawyers could do to keep the pics off the net or out of the tabloids.
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #325 on: January 09, 2009, 01:23:43 AM »

Thanks Klass I did post another reply to the post stating that after digging around I did find out that it wasn't true and posted a link to that article as well.  Just was doing some reading about the coralation between how Scott Peterson and Casey are simliar..found out alot of info that does point to that they were.  Thanks again for pointing it out to me tho..and if you want you can delete my post to it.
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #326 on: January 09, 2009, 01:24:56 AM »

SCOTT PETERSON writing to CASEY ANTHONY!

Have you guys seen this yet..OMG I couldn't believe my eyes..Here's the link to the newspaper report but the synopis is that SCOTT PETERSON is writing to CASEY ANTHONY!!  That's right you heard me and here's the info to back it up!  I just can't get over this!

USA REPORTS!
"The content of the letters was not clear, and it's unknown whether Anthony has responded to him," the paper says in a story based on anonymous sources. "There is no known connection between Peterson and Anthony."

http://blogs.usatoday.com/ondeadline/2008/10/report-scott-pe.html

Yeah wouldnt have that been crazy Too bad, they would have made a perfect couple 
Yeah the more you read about these two the more you see that they are two peas in a pod I tell ya.
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #327 on: January 09, 2009, 01:27:09 AM »

Been reading, reading, reading, finally got caught up.  Hoping all the quaking monkeys in CA are okay.  Am feeling pretty drained and stirred up, so forgive me -- this will be a lengthy post.  Bit of a rant coming on...

Re: the big question after the surprise appearance of Casey today:  Can't decide if she looks pregnant.  Maybe no more than four months, but really not sure.  Funnily, I wouldn't be surprised either way. 

Definitely sure that she looks like anything but a loving mother whose child was kidnapped six months ago and recently found dead and decomposed, a mother who has been wrongly, unjustly accused of her child's murder.  No way, that's not Casey, not for one second.  Evil inhuman monster, that's what I saw.

She never once flinched at:  the mention of Caylee's bones, Caylee's body, Caylee's autopsy; the custody of Caylee's remains, how disturbing the pics of Caylee's skull are, whether Caylee's grandparents and brothers' fingerprints must be turned over to JB, the duct tape that defiled her little body and bespoke violence toward a sweet innocent little girl ... Nothing.    Not a single grimace, not a wince, not a tear, not even a sad or pained expression for her beautiful, precious daughter.

Just that vacant, evil stare and those arrogant smirks, the occasional trusting glances she darted at JB the clown, and the incredibly inappropriate "charmer" smiles she flashed more than once.  That attitude of resentment and defiance that went along with being summarily summoned to court against her wishes -- and that whole "Paris Hilton" way of being keenly aware of her celebrity status while pretending to ignore the camera --- oh, her behavior was just stunning and sickening to witness, IMO.

What made today's hearing and all the news reports a hundred times worse was this:  Casey could bring this tragic farce to an end in one instant, anytime she chooses to, but never will.  If only she had a heart.  It would be as simple as deciding to stop the insanity and just say, "I want to speak to an Orange County investigator, ow.  I want to finally tell the truth.  Yes, I did it.  Here is how it happened.  Caylee didn't deserve to die and she didn't deserve to be disposed of like garbage.  I'm sorry and willing to plead guilty to all charges."  But of course, it would be a cold day in hell.......

Hoping that the new PI revelations will help the case turn an important corner, hoping that those who have been a party to harming or dishonoring Caylee will be held accountable.

Closure would help,too.  Seems to me that the never-ending circus that surrounds Caylee, her family, her death, the investigation, the prosecution of the crime that took her life ... it would all be unbearable enough as it is, without the awful delays and uncertainties and squalid details about the disposition of Caylee's earthly remains.  The public's collective hearts have been broken.  She has become ours, too, and we need to be allowed to mourn her with dignity.  Caylee deserved so much better. 

<sigh> Desi is a very sad and discouraged monkey tonight in case you hadn't guessed!  The recent snarkiness and petty drama between some posters here in the cage hasn't helped...  Maybe I'll check back tomorrow and try again; maybe I'll take some time off for a little breather.  Sorry for the too-long rant.  Hugs to all.

God Bless Caylee.

Thank you Des for saying exactly what I'm feeling only BETTER than I ever could have.

God Bless You as well as our Precious Caylee.  Please don't forget that Caylee is resting in the arms of God.  She is happy to be in Heaven.

((((((((((())))))))))
PJ (Paula) flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #328 on: January 09, 2009, 01:27:27 AM »

gee Baez got his feelings hurt!

I am watching Greta and I hope Tim's attorney blocks the release of info from all the volunteer's forms.. boy, it seems to me another red herring in such a sick case!

If the PI filled out that form... why didn't HE relate it to LE???? Maybe he will loose his license over this?

The outcome here, and I agree with Tim or Greta, whomever said it, it will affect volunteer efforts in a very broad spectrum.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #329 on: January 09, 2009, 01:38:04 AM »

While I am on rant here

Baez who else are you going to throw under the bus for you client? My mother and uncle were an attorneys from the 1920's. My mother choose teaching as her career (4/5th grade, no less for 45 years) and why? because she couldn't represent someone she knew who was guilty and she couldn't be bought!

When you take on Tim Miller you take on middle America and others across the Nation. You may have to go to Aruba for a "fair" hearing!

Why not go elsewhere with the red herrings?

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #330 on: January 09, 2009, 01:40:46 AM »

Off to watch "Cool Tools" and how to end wood rot. Need a break!

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #331 on: January 09, 2009, 01:46:11 AM »

There are pics of JFK's autopsy online, and Nicole Simpson's body on Bundy, etc. I know there was some effort to keep both of those off the net, and the topic of "public domain" came up. Once it was determined that the pics were already out there, and the persons involved had garnered enough public interest to be declared somewhat of a "celebrity" status, there wasn't anything the families or lawyers could do to keep the pics off the net or out of the tabloids.

I accidentally found death pics of Jon Bonet one night..I was researching a garrote after discussion of a piece of wood being taken from the Ants house.. I was in tears.

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #332 on: January 09, 2009, 01:56:24 AM »

Good night monkeys. Hope all sleep well,stay warm and safe..oh and well.

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #333 on: January 09, 2009, 02:03:38 AM »

Hello Monkeys,

Wow so far behind in reading.  I am so out of the mix.   Saw Casey today she looks like not a care in the world.  That's my contribution right now.   
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #334 on: January 09, 2009, 02:05:35 AM »

Penny for your thoughts!!!   
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #335 on: January 09, 2009, 02:29:36 AM »

the castle lights are growing dim, there is no one left but me and ....ooops is it just me?

Carmen
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #336 on: January 09, 2009, 02:32:32 AM »

the castle lights are growing dim, there is no one left but me and ....ooops is it just me?
Well good nite me..hope other monkeys have a great day tomorrow! (today)

Carmen
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #337 on: January 09, 2009, 02:46:58 AM »

Let me give you my paypal account first!!   
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #338 on: January 09, 2009, 02:49:00 AM »

You are looking so lonely MM.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #339 on: January 09, 2009, 02:53:18 AM »

Who is in charge of Caylee's remains?  and why?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.