April 28, 2024, 09:48:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #88  (Read 499484 times)
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #340 on: January 09, 2009, 02:55:23 AM »

Since Baez was made responsible for Caylee's remains, I doubt if there would be a public memorial for Caylee.

But you do not need the remains to have a memorial . . .
Well then maybe Rev Grund will hold some type of memorial.

I think he would be the top of my list to have it. He and his son seemed to have loved her more than her blood family. It really is too bad that JG and Casey did not marry - I have a feeling we would not be here talking about this.
I know they loved Caylee with all their hearts and they wish things would have turned out different. Just a thought. I wonder if the Reverened Grund feels a little guilt about having Jesse take the DNA test. Like you said if they had married, it would have turned out differently. Jesse would have adopted Caylee and had rights to her like any other Daddy. It's just a thought that popped into my mind. Please don't throw nanners.

I get the feeling he's never considered it from that angle, but I bet Jesse has.

Grund wanted the DNA test, he wanted to expose Casey as a slut, and he also was the one who confronted her about the "daycare situation," early on, which put Caylee at Casey's mercy instead of keeping that safe haven at the Grund's. He knows a lot about the Ants and their homelife, and he knew it back then, but he sounded proud of himself, and not at all torn or regretful about it.

Maybe the reason Jesse fell so hard for Casey, is that she's a little like his Dad? I know that's an awful thing to say about someone, but we fall in love with people because they fit the mold our parents set on us. Probably Jesse is too much like Cindy and that's why she wanted to hang him out to dry. JMO.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #341 on: January 09, 2009, 02:57:08 AM »

Who is in charge of Caylee's remains?  and why?

Not really sure yet!  I am so far behind!! But I did see pictures of Casey and her face looked different, IMO!!  Even her nose!!     Could the pregnancy rumors be too.  I hate to speculate on rumors, as I see them a huge waste of time!! 
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #342 on: January 09, 2009, 03:00:07 AM »

If Hoover filled out a form in front of people from TES, that he knew where the body was located (on Nov 8 ), then why did he claim that DCasey had him come out there on Nov 14?   I don't understand what LP is saying tonight.

And if that is the case why was Leonard insisting Caylee's body was in Blanchard Park?

That's what I wanna know!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #343 on: January 09, 2009, 03:05:51 AM »

Not really sure yet!  I am so far behind!! But I did see pictures of Casey and her face looked different, IMO!!  Even her nose!!     Could the pregnancy rumors be too.  I hate to speculate on rumors, as I see them a huge waste of time!! 

She looks quite a bit different.  Pregnancy rumor - I never believed.

p.s.  love your dress    "The Lady in Red" song comes to mind.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #344 on: January 09, 2009, 03:07:54 AM »

SCOTT PETERSON writing to CASEY ANTHONY!

Have you guys seen this yet..OMG I couldn't believe my eyes..Here's the link to the newspaper report but the synopis is that SCOTT PETERSON is writing to CASEY ANTHONY!!  That's right you heard me and here's the info to back it up!  I just can't get over this!

USA REPORTS!
"The content of the letters was not clear, and it's unknown whether Anthony has responded to him," the paper says in a story based on anonymous sources. "There is no known connection between Peterson and Anthony."

http://blogs.usatoday.com/ondeadline/2008/10/report-scott-pe.html

Yeah wouldnt have that been crazy Too bad, they would have made a perfect couple 

NO1ZLADIE - Welcome to monkeys - I know I'm really behind!!!  I love reading your posts and your smile makes my day!!!!
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #345 on: January 09, 2009, 03:18:04 AM »

I hope nobody throws anything at me, but there is a part of me that is sad thinking the Anthonys might not be part of the funeral, or have any say what happens, cremation or burial, no matter what I think or anyone else thinks about Cindy and George, Caylee loved her grandparents very much I'm sure. And I guess for her sake I hope this happens.

That is a sweet and loving thought. And it's really about Caylee.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #346 on: January 09, 2009, 03:41:59 AM »

I'm behind, but my understanding is that Casey gave that charge to Jose, not her parents.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #347 on: January 09, 2009, 03:53:36 AM »

SCOTT PETERSON writing to CASEY ANTHONY!

Have you guys seen this yet..OMG I couldn't believe my eyes..Here's the link to the newspaper report but the synopis is that SCOTT PETERSON is writing to CASEY ANTHONY!!  That's right you heard me and here's the info to back it up!  I just can't get over this!

USA REPORTS!
"The content of the letters was not clear, and it's unknown whether Anthony has responded to him," the paper says in a story based on anonymous sources. "There is no known connection between Peterson and Anthony."

http://blogs.usatoday.com/ondeadline/2008/10/report-scott-pe.html

Yeah wouldnt have that been crazy Too bad, they would have made a perfect couple 

NO1ZLADIE - Welcome to monkeys - I know I'm really behind!!!  I love reading your posts and your smile makes my day!!!!

Hey KCJACKIE, thanx! I love this monkey forum, and Im sad that my hours are going to get cut down soon! Im happy you enjoy my posts, some of them are really random, and my drinking and smoking only adds to that.. haha. But as i say, being lazy and stoned never got me anywhere, but it sure is fun!...and just to stay O/T Casey Anthony is a slut, and I hope she and Scott Peterson are married in the next life so his next victim will be her!

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #348 on: January 09, 2009, 04:14:13 AM »

If Hoover filled out a form in front of people from TES, that he knew where the body was located (on Nov 8 ), then why did he claim that DCasey had him come out there on Nov 14?   I don't understand what LP is saying tonight.

And if that is the case why was Leonard insisting Caylee's body was in Blanchard Park?

You got me!     

Nov 8th was the day that TES and LP were doing the massive search.  Maybe LP did not find the exact location from Casey at that point in time.  But...there was more time spent by TES, even after TIM pulled out.  Remember, TIM, pulling out and everyone was questioning as to WHY so fast.

LP said Hoover is the one who filed out the form saying where the body was located.    It doesn't make sense because I'm sure TES would have paid attention to his claim, and done something right away.   Why would Hoover fill out a form with TES?  Why wouldn't he just go to LE?   Maybe cause he wanted someone else to find the body?   I just don't get it.   Any thoughts?

I am somewhat brain dead on the trying to fit the puzzle together today.  Will have to sleep on this one...it is really a puzzler.

Hoover's motivation was money about having that "film" of Dom. Casey.  So I don't know how that would fit into a TES search.  And if he did fill out this form, why didn't they find her?  Or even search over there.  This one is a doosy!

Coming out of lurk mode...

I didn't see NG but from reading the posts here, I am thinking that LP meant that D Casey filled out a form on 11/8 THEREFORE D Casey knew where the body was on that date.  Maybe it was some sort of area of interest form.  I don't think he signed off on a form saying that he knew where the body was located.  I think LP is just clarifying for timeline purposes that he believes D Casey knew on 11/8 where Caylee was.  I could be totally and completely wrong.  JMO.

We know that D Casey was looking for the body so for whatever reason whoever supplied him with the info wanted the body found.  We have witnessed the whole daisy chain fiasco.  So if TES found the body, that would have prevented that whole mess. 

I apologize to Caylee and everyone for referring to her as "the body."  Remains is no better and I didn't want to confuse anyone by saying searching for Caylee since there was also a live Caylee search underway at that time.   

Caylee was a little girl, not a skeleton. That body isn't Caylee any more than her old shoes are. Caylee is at peace.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #349 on: January 09, 2009, 04:27:36 AM »

At least now we know why Casey A was so enamored with hats.  It was to hide those horrible ears!!
Surprised

Did you anyone notice the baby killer didnt have her blue contacts on...Brown eyes! I guess she can't order her blue contacts ...

That's why she looked so different! brown eyes! That's why she looked "younger." That, and the fact that navy blue is very flattering.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #350 on: January 09, 2009, 04:32:38 AM »

You got me!     

Nov 8th was the day that TES and LP were doing the massive search.  Maybe LP did not find the exact location from Casey at that point in time.  But...there was more time spent by TES, even after TIM pulled out.  Remember, TIM, pulling out and everyone was questioning as to WHY so fast.

LP said Hoover is the one who filed out the form saying where the body was located.    It doesn't make sense because I'm sure TES would have paid attention to his claim, and done something right away.   Why would Hoover fill out a form with TES?  Why wouldn't he just go to LE?   Maybe cause he wanted someone else to find the body?   I just don't get it.   Any thoughts?

I am somewhat brain dead on the trying to fit the puzzle together today.  Will have to sleep on this one...it is really a puzzler.

Hoover's motivation was money about having that "film" of Dom. Casey.  So I don't know how that would fit into a TES search.  And if he did fill out this form, why didn't they find her?  Or even search over there.  This one is a doosy!

Coming out of lurk mode...

I didn't see NG but from reading the posts here, I am thinking that LP meant that D Casey filled out a form on 11/8 THEREFORE D Casey knew where the body was on that date.  Maybe it was some sort of area of interest form.  I don't think he signed off on a form saying that he knew where the body was located.  I think LP is just clarifying for timeline purposes that he believes D Casey knew on 11/8 where Caylee was.  I could be totally and completely wrong.  JMO.

We know that D Casey was looking for the body so for whatever reason whoever supplied him with the info wanted the body found.  We have witnessed the whole daisy chain fiasco.  So if TES found the body, that would have prevented that whole mess. 

I apologize to Caylee and everyone for referring to her as "the body."  Remains is no better and I didn't want to confuse anyone by saying searching for Caylee since there was also a live Caylee search underway at that time.   

Caylee was a little girl, not a skeleton. That body isn't Caylee any more than her old shoes are. Caylee is at peace.

I agree with that Fuzzball *btw your fuzzball is soo cute** But i think alot of our fellow monkeys are disturbed with the fact that this little girls remains are being dealt with the rough hands as would and unidentified corpse...they are letting her reach heaven without her entire body and soul at rest. We as monkeys should dedicated  night soon where we celebrate caylees life and it doesnt matter where you live, your memorial will be at your home. We will all congrigate and pray together online on this forum, but at the same time have a memorial of pictures and candles, remembrances of little cayleee. Im not drinking tonight but this ambiem is making me want to give this little girl the peace she deserves. And i think us monkeys together can give her a memorial better than what her grandparents can give her, and it will probably be before they even hold their own.

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #351 on: January 09, 2009, 04:59:42 AM »

Mytime,

You look stunning!!!  The lady in red.......

.As for Casey I think her longer hair is complimentary to her not to mention her lifestyle.  No more running around pinging in the middle of the night, or driving around with decomp, no more conning and stealing from friends, texting and juggling lovers, pretending to go to work.   She had made her bed and now is sleeping in it 24/7. 
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #352 on: January 09, 2009, 05:05:18 AM »

Mytime,

.As for Casey I think her longer hair is complimentary to her not to mention her lifestyle.  No more running around pinging in the middle of the night, or driving around with decomp, no more conning and stealing from friends, texting and juggling lovers, pretending to go to work.   She had made her bed and now is sleeping in it 24/7. 

yuup Caseys only friend is her plastic cup! no more beer, no more weed, no more excstacy, no more guys to sleep with, no more lies, no more caylee to annoy her, no more cindy to yell at her...shes living it up, shes getting all nice and fat

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #353 on: January 09, 2009, 05:19:51 AM »

Mytime,

yuup Caseys only friend is her plastic cup! no more beer, no more weed, no more excstacy, no more guys to sleep with, no more lies, no more caylee to annoy her, no more cindy to yell at her...shes living it up, shes getting all nice and fat

plastic cup, nice and fat.

If only she had self destructed without taking the beautiful baby with her.   You know a part of me has sympathy for her parents.  Since we haven't seen hide nor hair of Cindy, I wonder if she hasn't really imploded.  Maybe she really was in denial.  Or it's just me giving the benefit of the doubt.  We shall see, I guess.  Anyway, night No1zladie. 
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #354 on: January 09, 2009, 05:28:18 AM »

Mytime,

If only she had self destructed without taking the beautiful baby with her.   You know a part of me has sympathy for her parents.  Since we haven't seen hide nor hair of Cindy, I wonder if she hasn't really imploded.  Maybe she really was in denial.  Or it's just me giving the benefit of the doubt.  We shall see, I guess.  Anyway, night No1zladie. 

Sweet dreams Mary Mary!

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #355 on: January 09, 2009, 05:32:29 AM »

She looks quite a bit different.  Pregnancy rumor - I never believed.

p.s.  love your dress    "The Lady in Red" song comes to mind.

Ok I really should be sleeping, but, just had to say... that's quite a rock you have there Jackie!!  Best choice since your shimmering balls.   Sure hope Casey's not pregnant, it would be another sad story for the little one.  Hopefully, he/she would go to a good family.  I don't want to say that the A's didn't take good care of Caylee, cause I wasn't there.  Maybe their actions thus far have just been an insane response to an insane situation.  Time will tell. 
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #356 on: January 09, 2009, 06:08:48 AM »

Mytime,

Sweet dreams Mary Mary!

im all alone!

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #357 on: January 09, 2009, 06:45:41 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys !!!

Coffee Time !!!! Rise and Shine !!!

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #358 on: January 09, 2009, 06:53:12 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys !!!

Good morning SS -- thanks for the coffee -- I love your Elvis -- he and I have shared the same birthday for many years.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #359 on: January 09, 2009, 06:59:18 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys !!!

Good morning SS -- thanks for the coffee -- I love your Elvis -- he and I have shared the same birthday for many years.

Well Happy Birthday to you too !!!!!  I hope you had a great day !!! 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.