April 28, 2024, 03:12:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #88  (Read 499450 times)
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #360 on: January 09, 2009, 07:06:35 AM »

Why yes, I did, thank you.  I wonder what Bombshell we will have today.  Seems like there has been few days since this tragedy unfolded that something did not happen to raise our eyebrows.  Seems as if Hoover, in 24 hours, went from he did not know who Dominic Casey was talking to to his lawyer can't confirm that -- I predict that this is why attorney Luka went to the public and say my client could be guilty. 
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #361 on: January 09, 2009, 07:11:15 AM »

George and Cindy were not there today.  Baez has custody of the remains.  Does this mean a major rift between the parents and Casey?  Maybe Casey does not want her parents to be able to do anything with the remains or hold a funeral.  I am sure if Cindy makes money off this case, it will make Casey boil.

Good Morning Monkeys.... Are you still here No1Z??

If this is true and that twit turned Caylee's remains over to a STRANGER, I am going to be pissed!! I don't care what anyone thinks,that baby belongs to the Anthony's, not Jose Baez!! How can this be?? Isn't there some motion or action the new lawyer can make? Are their hands really tied?

Come on Monkeys. There must be something that can be done. This is the most outrageous thing in this saga since Caylee died!

Casey threatens Cindy all the time with Caylee's love and this is the final kick in the teeth. Baez is a moron who thought he already had a trail date for March. What a butt hole. Even I knew that was not a trail date that was set. Now HE has say over the Grandparents?? There must be a loop hole. Must be. Doesn't Cindy have some kind of power of attorney?

Get that Baby away from that ambulance chasing creep!!!!!!!

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #362 on: January 09, 2009, 07:11:15 AM »

goodmorning monkeys  There is something wrong with Baez and KC  . I think Baez is isolating her and wants her to depend solely on him.  Something like a hotage.   No family --no court apperance-and she does not watch tv.  The way she looks at him is very strange. Baez is in this for himself.  Why release the body to him,and not her family.  KC has such a big ego I believe she thinks Baze loves her.  Baze loves her the way -she loved Caylee . When he made all the money he can make -he will walk away without a thought for her.  I think the Ants disliked him for the beginning.  Lee when he went to visit her talked about him saying he could care less about Baze and tried to tell her not to give him  letters to the family.  the way she smiled at him in court was creepy- she is geting just what she deserves--and she deserves Baze.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #363 on: January 09, 2009, 07:19:11 AM »

Why yes, I did, thank you.  I wonder what Bombshell we will have today.  Seems like there has been few days since this tragedy unfolded that something did not happen to raise our eyebrows.  Seems as if Hoover, in 24 hours, went from he did not know who Dominic Casey was talking to to his lawyer can't confirm that -- I predict that this is why attorney Luka went to the public and say my client could be guilty. 

I think there are many things yet to unfold and come to light... hopefully Boo can share her info with up today...so many twists and turns that it's hard to follow a strait path of thought

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #364 on: January 09, 2009, 07:22:03 AM »

Good Morning to:  Russ, PookyBear, MAca, QuietMonkey, cherjers, tcumom, suzyinpgh, Sea Searcher, CarolynV and 19 Guests are viewing this topic!!! And anyone else I missed!!!!!

Hope everyone had a nice sleep and are lookin forward to another day!!!   

FYI:  Clip on Casey coming up on the TODAY show. 

Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #365 on: January 09, 2009, 07:23:20 AM »

goodmorning monkeys  There is something wrong with Baez and KC  . I think Baez is isolating her and wants her to depend solely on him.  Something like a hotage.   No family --no court apperance-and she does not watch tv.  The way she looks at him is very strange. Baez is in this for himself.  Why release the body to him,and not her family.  KC has such a big ego I believe she thinks Baze loves her.  Baze loves her the way -she loved Caylee . When he made all the money he can make -he will walk away without a thought for her.  I think the Ants disliked him for the beginning.  Lee when he went to visit her talked about him saying he could care less about Baze and tried to tell her not to give him  letters to the family.  the way she smiled at him in court was creepy- she is geting just what she deserves--and she deserves Baze.

She does seem to have a thing for him.  She was the girl in the short shorts wearing a ponytail towing brownies and treats that went to visit her new man every day and hang out for the better part of it.  They deserve each other.  She seems to latch on to men very easily, buttttt she always kept a backup guy or two.  Who is the backup guy now?  Latching on she does, but men latching on to her was more frequent, long lasting, and strong.  She used it to her advantage.  Baez seems to have something for her, and I hope it doesn't interfere with her trial. 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #366 on: January 09, 2009, 07:24:16 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys !!!

Coffee Time !!!! Rise and Shine !!!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #367 on: January 09, 2009, 07:26:22 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys !!!

Good morning SS -- thanks for the coffee -- I love your Elvis -- he and I have shared the same birthday for many years.

Thanks for the coffee. Two of my favorite monkeys in one place. Good Morning.

I am still hopping mad about Baez. I am trying to remember a poem about death and it saying,"Do not cry for me ,for I am not here"....Or something like that. Does anyone know about this poem?

This is the only solace I have is that Caylee left this earth some time in June. She is and has been....FREE. Her mother is so selfish we don't even have an accurate date of her death to put on a memorial. Casey did not feel it was important for her to know her father either. Selfish piece of crap!!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #368 on: January 09, 2009, 07:26:28 AM »

Good Morning to:  Russ, PookyBear, MAca, QuietMonkey, cherjers, tcumom, suzyinpgh, Sea Searcher, CarolynV and 19 Guests are viewing this topic!!! And anyone else I missed!!!!!

I believe in miracles!
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #369 on: January 09, 2009, 07:28:20 AM »

The Brass Tacks (my parents used to say it, as in "getting down to the brass tacks"...which means getting down to the basic truth, or as Frank Zappa used to say, "the crux of the biscuit")

Caylee is gone, she's in heaven now. Her earthly remains are just bones. Caylee is safe now from the monsters who "raised" her. To me, all these legal shenanigans are not about Caylee. They are absolutely about justice and revenge. In my gut, I want the whole Ant circus behind bars. I want them all to suffer. I'm a grandparent, so you'd think I'd feel sorry for SinSin and George, but I do not. They have done nothing to honor their granddaughter's life, all they've done is lie and cover up for their slore (oh my, I do love that word!) of a daughter. I want them all to suffer.

They all had the most precious gift from God, and they just threw her away. Funny story (gotta keep it light!): When our first son was born, I realized that our kids were just on loan from God, and we better take care of them or God was gonna be Mightily pizzed. I always kept that thought in the back of my mind. It wasn't "hey, this is a child of God", it was "hey, this is God's child and He's letting you babysit...so you better take damn good care of him and not let anything happen to him".  The Ants didn't do that.

So, I will boldly say a not very nice thing: I hope this trial and all the attendent hoopla makes those people squirm in their chairs. I hope they live with the fear, every day, of what their payment will be. I hope people shun them. I do not feel bad about my lack of sympathy for them, any of them. They used up their sympathy points with me right when they started lying.

I don't worry about what Caylee is "owed". She is, really, out of any earthly court's jurisdiction. Her body that sits in a cardboard box (I really think she's already been cremated and the Ants have had a private service) is just on its way to becoming ash. For me, now, this is all about revenge, and making them pay the biggest price man can dream up.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #370 on: January 09, 2009, 07:30:28 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.... Are you still here No1Z??

If this is true and that twit turned Caylee's remains over to a STRANGER, I am going to be pissed!! I don't care what anyone thinks,that baby belongs to the Anthony's, not Jose Baez!! How can this be?? Isn't there some motion or action the new lawyer can make? Are their hands really tied?

Come on Monkeys. There must be something that can be done. This is the most outrageous thing in this saga since Caylee died!

Casey threatens Cindy all the time with Caylee's love and this is the final kick in the teeth. Baez is a moron who thought he already had a trail date for March. What a butt hole. Even I knew that was not a trail date that was set. Now HE has say over the Grandparents?? There must be a loop hole. Must be. Doesn't Cindy have some kind of power of attorney?

Get that Baby away from that ambulance chasing creep!!!!!!!

Good morning to you and to all the Monkeys -- I listened to the hearing yesterday and Baez made a point to say that Casey had turned the remains over to him and not the Anthonys.  I can understand that the defense needed to do an autopsy but it seems he has complete control here and I really find this strange. 
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #371 on: January 09, 2009, 07:33:04 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys !!!

Good morning SS -- thanks for the coffee -- I love your Elvis -- he and I have shared the same birthday for many years.

I am still hopping mad about Baez. I am trying to remember a poem about death and it saying,"Do not cry for me ,for I am not here"....Or something like that. Does anyone know about this poem?

This is the only solace I have is that Caylee left this earth some time in June. She is and has been....FREE. Her mother is so selfish we don't even have an accurate date of her death to put on a memorial. Casey did not feel it was important for her to know her father either. Selfish piece of crap!!
Do you mean "Memorium" by Mary Frye?

Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there, I do not sleep.
I am in a thousand winds that blow,
I am the softly falling snow.
I am the gentle showers of rain,
I am the fields of ripening grain.
I am in the morning hush,
I am in the graceful rush
Of beautiful birds in circling flight,
I am the starshine of the night.
I am in the flowers that bloom,
I am in a quiet room.
I am in the birds that sing,
I am in each lovely thing.
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there. I do not die.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #372 on: January 09, 2009, 07:33:09 AM »

Good Morning!

Ready for more shocking developments, if any, today.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #373 on: January 09, 2009, 07:35:01 AM »

Do not stand at my grave and weep
I am not there; I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow,
I am the diamond glints on snow,
I am the sun on ripened grain,
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning's hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there; I did not die.
(Schwartzkopp...or something like that)

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #374 on: January 09, 2009, 07:35:38 AM »

Hi Bearly and Russ. Monkeys waking up all over the place.

ITA with you Russ. Casey has a way about her. My guess is that she is good in the sack and only gives a little here and there to keep them wanting for more. This is the part she likes. When that cop was calling her saying to get her fine a$$ over to his house. Gawd..He was begging for it!!

Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #375 on: January 09, 2009, 07:40:00 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys !!!

Bolded by Me.

Scarrlet is this the poem?  There were two that could be what you are referring to:

Don't Cry For Me
by Pearlie Duncan Walker

When I'm gone; don't cry for me
I am not dead; I'm in sweet eternity
I'll live forever; I'll wait for all of you
When it’s your time; it’s what God would have us do.

He called my name; He said come home
I did not die; please do not cry; I will no more roam
I'll be by our Savior forever; soon, you too
We’ll walk in the light; praising God in all that we do.

Do not mourn for me; I have sweet victory
I'll walk in Gods’ garden; and glories see
I am not dead; He set me free; an Angel called to me
Its beautiful here; Heavens’ full of cheer; you'll see.

I did not die my love; I only went ahead
I knew you’d understand; though I know this, you'll dread
That will pass too; do all God would have you do
Maybe up there God will let me have; a glimpse of you.

I did not die, so do not cry; I'll meet you here one day
Jesus will send an Angel to bring you to me; all the way
Our love is sure; our hearts are strong
I did not die, so please don't cry; I am home.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #376 on: January 09, 2009, 07:43:05 AM »

Hi Bearly and Russ. Monkeys waking up all over the place.

ITA with you Russ. Casey has a way about her. My guess is that she is good in the sack and only gives a little here and there to keep them wanting for more. This is the part she likes. When that cop was calling her saying to get her fine a$$ over to his house. Gawd..He was begging for it!!

I believe in miracles!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #377 on: January 09, 2009, 07:46:16 AM »

The Brass Tacks (my parents used to say it, as in "getting down to the brass tacks"...which means getting down to the basic truth, or as Frank Zappa used to say, "the crux of the biscuit")

Caylee is gone, she's in heaven now. Her earthly remains are just bones. Caylee is safe now from the monsters who "raised" her. To me, all these legal shenanigans are not about Caylee. They are absolutely about justice and revenge. In my gut, I want the whole Ant circus behind bars. I want them all to suffer. I'm a grandparent, so you'd think I'd feel sorry for SinSin and George, but I do not. They have done nothing to honor their granddaughter's life, all they've done is lie and cover up for their slore (oh my, I do love that word!) of a daughter. I want them all to suffer.

They all had the most precious gift from God, and they just threw her away. Funny story (gotta keep it light!): When our first son was born, I realized that our kids were just on loan from God, and we better take care of them or God was gonna be Mightily pizzed. I always kept that thought in the back of my mind. It wasn't "hey, this is a child of God", it was "hey, this is God's child and He's letting you babysit...so you better take damn good care of him and not let anything happen to him".  The Ants didn't do that.

So, I will boldly say a not very nice thing: I hope this trial and all the attendent hoopla makes those people squirm in their chairs. I hope they live with the fear, every day, of what their payment will be. I hope people shun them. I do not feel bad about my lack of sympathy for them, any of them. They used up their sympathy points with me right when they started lying.

I don't worry about what Caylee is "owed". She is, really, out of any earthly court's jurisdiction. Her body that sits in a cardboard box (I really think she's already been cremated and the Ants have had a private service) is just on its way to becoming ash. For me, now, this is all about revenge, and making them pay the biggest price man can dream up.

You hit the "nail on the head" (I tried).. I, like you haven't an ounce of sympathy for the GP's.. In the beginning, not once did they come out and plea to the "kidnappers" for Caylee's safe return..I guess they forgot to add that part to their script...and once Cyalee's remains were found..they disappear entirely..not even thanking their *cough* "supporters" *cough* for their comfort and support.... where did kidfinders go ? maybe we should call TES and see if Tim can find them..(sacrcasm alert)

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #378 on: January 09, 2009, 07:47:10 AM »

Scarlett -- How is the weather where you are?

Here is the latest on news

Sources: Casey Anthony Intentionally Killed Caylee
Experts Establish June Time Frame Of Death

POSTED: Friday, January 9, 2009
UPDATED: 7:02 am EST January 9, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Sources close to the Casey Anthony case told Local 6 News on Thursday that they have overwhelming evidence showing that she intentionally killed her young daughter, Caylee, and was solely responsible for the toddler's death.

Anthony, 22, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in her daughter's death. Caylee was 2 years old when she was reported missing in mid-July, a month after she had last been seen. Human remains discovered last month in a wooded area near Caylee's grandparents' home were identified as the missing girl.

Sources also said investigators have now established a time frame of death that dates back to June, according to reports returned by forensic botanists and entomologists brought in to anaylize the terrain and insect growth where Caylee's remains were found. Sources said plants were growing through the skeleton and bug evidence was also recovered, both of which helped scientists reach their conclusion.

Orange County sheriff's detectives believe Anthony took actions that led to her daughter's death June 16, which corresponds to the June time frame of death, Local 6 News reported.

Investigators believe Anthony dumped Caylee's body in the wooded area, where the remains were found around June 18, sources said.

According to test results conducted on the trunk of Anthony's car by the Oakridge National Laboratory, the girl's body spent at least two days there before it was dumped, sources said.

A hair which showed signs of decomposition was also found in the trunk. Sources said the hair matches hair taken from Caylee's remains.

Sources said the time frame coupled with other evidence -- duct tape found over the mouth of Caylee's skull, high levels of chloroform detected in the trunk and cell phone pings from Anthony's phone that place her near the crime scene in mid-June -- points only to Anthony as the killer.

Sources said although a cause of Caylee's death may never be known, Anthony will be convicted based on extremely strong evidence.

Investigators who initially thought that Caylee's death could have been an accident have changed their minds, sources said.

Anthony on Thursday was required by a judge to attend a hearing that centered around autopsy photos of Caylee. It was the first time Anthony had been seen in months.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18444680/detail.html?rss=orlpn&psp=news#-
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: January 09, 2009, 07:47:49 AM »

Good Morning!

Ready for more shocking developments, if any, today.

Define shocking, LOL!!!!  This whole case is nothing but SHOCKING!!!  But, yeah, I say...BRING IT ON....maybe they'll arrest the A's today??    wishful thinkin already this morning!!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.