April 27, 2024, 07:49:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #88  (Read 499333 times)
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #380 on: January 09, 2009, 07:50:16 AM »

The Brass Tacks (my parents used to say it, as in "getting down to the brass tacks"...which means getting down to the basic truth, or as Frank Zappa used to say, "the crux of the biscuit")

Caylee is gone, she's in heaven now. Her earthly remains are just bones. Caylee is safe now from the monsters who "raised" her. To me, all these legal shenanigans are not about Caylee. They are absolutely about justice and revenge. In my gut, I want the whole Ant circus behind bars. I want them all to suffer. I'm a grandparent, so you'd think I'd feel sorry for SinSin and George, but I do not. They have done nothing to honor their granddaughter's life, all they've done is lie and cover up for their slore (oh my, I do love that word!) of a daughter. I want them all to suffer.

They all had the most precious gift from God, and they just threw her away. Funny story (gotta keep it light!): When our first son was born, I realized that our kids were just on loan from God, and we better take care of them or God was gonna be Mightily pizzed. I always kept that thought in the back of my mind. It wasn't "hey, this is a child of God", it was "hey, this is God's child and He's letting you babysit...so you better take damn good care of him and not let anything happen to him".  The Ants didn't do that.

So, I will boldly say a not very nice thing: I hope this trial and all the attendent hoopla makes those people squirm in their chairs. I hope they live with the fear, every day, of what their payment will be. I hope people shun them. I do not feel bad about my lack of sympathy for them, any of them. They used up their sympathy points with me right when they started lying.

I don't worry about what Caylee is "owed". She is, really, out of any earthly court's jurisdiction. Her body that sits in a cardboard box (I really think she's already been cremated and the Ants have had a private service) is just on its way to becoming ash. For me, now, this is all about revenge, and making them pay the biggest price man can dream up.

Some people, based on their behavior and actions, deserve to be ostracized from the whole of society.  These folks fall into that category for me.

I want Lee turned down for job after job after job ending up at some low pay dead end job for the rest of his life with nary a nickel to his name.  I want Cindy scraping by with part time jobs renting somewhere and George leeching off her still.  I want this family to be stared at when they go places.  I want apartment rental folks denying their applications.  I want them to resort to public transportation only because they can't afford vehicles.  I want them to hear the snickers and the laughter and see the pointing and the whispering.  I want parents to run in horror to grab their children if they stray close to them as if they had a disease.  I want their phones turned off for lack of payment.  I want the mailbox stuffed with collection notices.  I want family to drift far away as they look the other way.  Ect Ect Ect

They will never feel shame.  They are sociopaths.  They will never feel remorse.  They will never feel guilty.  They will never feel responsible.  The futility of living their useless lives if ostracized will connect.  It will reach them.  It will not change them or change their inner filth.  It will never fix them , but to me - it will be slight justice.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #381 on: January 09, 2009, 07:50:55 AM »

Good Morning Awesome Monkeys! Here's some coffee for you sleepy monkeys:

Did anyone see Conway on Today Show this morning? He didn't have much new to say, but says G&C still stand by KC and love & miss her. Says the only reason they haven't visited her is because there is no privacy, they only want to see her privately, unrecorded. I think that's such bull, can't they just go say hi and hug her if they still stand by her and miss her so much. They're still standing by her, though what exactly does that mean? To me it means they don't "blame" her for Caylee's death, who do they blame then though? I dunno. When are they going to come to reality???

RIP Sweet Puppy
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #382 on: January 09, 2009, 07:51:29 AM »

Hi Bearly !!!!!

This is just how I feel when I'm trying to catch you 

you'll probably be gone by the time I hit "post" 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: January 09, 2009, 07:54:16 AM »

Hi Boo!  Great job with the petition.  Why don't you post the address in your signature line?

Love ya, even when you don't have secrets!!!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #384 on: January 09, 2009, 07:55:45 AM »

Did anyone see Conway on Today Show this morning? He didn't have much new to say, but says G&C still stand by KC and love & miss her. Says the only reason they haven't visited her is because there is no privacy, they only want to see her privately, unrecorded. I think that's such bull, can't they just go say hi and hug her if they still stand by her and miss her so much. They're still standing by her, though what exactly does that mean? To me it means they don't "blame" her for Caylee's death, who do they blame then though? I dunno. When are they going to come to reality???

I feel quite strongly that the reason they do not go is that Casey is not allowing it.  No matter whether you are in the county jail or in a state or federal prison, the prisoner has to provide the jailers with a list of persons who can come and visit.  If you are not on the list, you cannot call and make an appointment to see the prisoner. 
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #385 on: January 09, 2009, 07:57:38 AM »

The Brass Tacks (my parents used to say it, as in "getting down to the brass tacks"...which means getting down to the basic truth, or as Frank Zappa used to say, "the crux of the biscuit")

You hit the "nail on the head" (I tried).. I, like you haven't an ounce of sympathy for the GP's.. In the beginning, not once did they come out and plea to the "kidnappers" for Caylee's safe return..I guess they forgot to add that part to their script...and once Cyalee's remains were found..they disappear entirely..not even thanking their *cough* "supporters" *cough* for their comfort and support.... where did kidfinders go ? maybe we should call TES and see if Tim can find them..(sacrcasm alert)

Persactly! You got it! I'd give you a prize, but Boo hasn't returned the magic teapot, and I have to give her the next batch of "tea"...after she spills her secrets!

I like the idea of asking TES to find them! We could give TES a skunk, so the dogs will know what scent to look for!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #386 on: January 09, 2009, 07:58:30 AM »

Hi Bearly and Russ. Monkeys waking up all over the place.

ITA with you Russ. Casey has a way about her. My guess is that she is good in the sack and only gives a little here and there to keep them wanting for more. This is the part she likes. When that cop was calling her saying to get her fine a$$ over to his house. Gawd..He was begging for it!!

I think there was a Will somebody too.  Men seamed smitten over her, even Jesse G. didn't get over her and still hasn't imo.  Ricardo seemed to open his bed for her whenever she wanted.  Tony let her move right on in and was never wise to the slaughtered girl outside in the trunk.  If I were one of them I couldn't take enough baths to get those unseen creepy crawlies off me learning what she did to her daughter and how promiscuous she was.   I think some of these guys still hold out hope that she will beat the rap and they can ride back into her life as her knight.  Men aren't all that bright sometimes when it comes to attractions and love.  It is a gene mutation in our DNA, or at least a good majority of men have this fault.

Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #387 on: January 09, 2009, 07:59:14 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys !!!

Coffee Time !!!! Rise and Shine !!!

Good morning SS -- thanks for the coffee -- I love your Elvis -- he and I have shared the same birthday for many years.

Thanks for the coffee. Two of my favorite monkeys in one place. Good Morning.

I am still hopping mad about Baez. I am trying to remember a poem about death and it saying,"Do not cry for me ,for I am not here"....Or something like that. Does anyone know about this poem?

This is the only solace I have is that Caylee left this earth some time in June. She is and has been....FREE. Her mother is so selfish we don't even have an accurate date of her death to put on a memorial. Casey did not feel it was important for her to know her father either. Selfish piece of crap!!
Do you mean "Memorium" by Mary Frye?

Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there, I do not sleep.
I am in a thousand winds that blow,
I am the softly falling snow.
I am the gentle showers of rain,
I am the fields of ripening grain.
I am in the morning hush,
I am in the graceful rush
Of beautiful birds in circling flight,
I am the starshine of the night.
I am in the flowers that bloom,
I am in a quiet room.
I am in the birds that sing,
I am in each lovely thing.
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there. I do not die.

Yes this is it. TY Guys. It makes me cry but it also makes me feel better about things. IF THAT makes any sense.
Shan.... That was beautiful. I really find peace in that message as well.    Is there a dry eye in the house??

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: January 09, 2009, 07:59:24 AM »

Hi Bearly !!!!!

This is just how I feel when I'm trying to catch you 

you'll probably be gone by the time I hit "post" 

Got me!!!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #389 on: January 09, 2009, 08:02:10 AM »

Good Morning to:  Russ, PookyBear, MAca, QuietMonkey, cherjers, tcumom, suzyinpgh, Sea Searcher, CarolynV and 19 Guests are viewing this topic!!! And anyone else I missed!!!!!

Hope everyone had a nice sleep and are lookin forward to another day!!!   

FYI:  Clip on Casey coming up on the TODAY show. 

Good Morning!

Ready for more shocking developments, if any, today.

Define shocking, LOL!!!!  This whole case is nothing but SHOCKING!!!  But, yeah, I say...BRING IT ON....maybe they'll arrest the A's today??    wishful thinkin already this morning!!!!

The sad part is that I am getting immune to shock in this case.  In any other case, one piece would be shocking, but now what should shock as far as news goes is par for the course and even a let down at times if it is considered mundane to the nature of the case.
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: January 09, 2009, 08:02:28 AM »

Scarlett -- How is the weather where you are?

Here is the latest on news

Sources: Casey Anthony Intentionally Killed Caylee
Experts Establish June Time Frame Of Death

POSTED: Friday, January 9, 2009
UPDATED: 7:02 am EST January 9, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Sources close to the Casey Anthony case told Local 6 News on Thursday that they have overwhelming evidence showing that she intentionally killed her young daughter, Caylee, and was solely responsible for the toddler's death.

Anthony, 22, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in her daughter's death. Caylee was 2 years old when she was reported missing in mid-July, a month after she had last been seen. Human remains discovered last month in a wooded area near Caylee's grandparents' home were identified as the missing girl.

Sources also said investigators have now established a time frame of death that dates back to June, according to reports returned by forensic botanists and entomologists brought in to anaylize the terrain and insect growth where Caylee's remains were found. Sources said plants were growing through the skeleton and bug evidence was also recovered, both of which helped scientists reach their conclusion.
Orange County sheriff's detectives believe Anthony took actions that led to her daughter's death June 16, which corresponds to the June time frame of death, Local 6 News reported.

Investigators believe Anthony dumped Caylee's body in the wooded area, where the remains were found around June 18, sources said.

According to test results conducted on the trunk of Anthony's car by the Oakridge National Laboratory, the girl's body spent at least two days there before it was dumped, sources said.
A hair which showed signs of decomposition was also found in the trunk. Sources said the hair matches hair taken from Caylee's remains.
Sources said the time frame coupled with other evidence -- duct tape found over the mouth of Caylee's skull, high levels of chloroform detected in the trunk and cell phone pings from Anthony's phone that place her near the crime scene in mid-June -- points only to Anthony as the killer.
Sources said although a cause of Caylee's death may never be known, Anthony will be convicted based on extremely strong evidence.

Investigators who initially thought that Caylee's death could have been an accident have changed their minds, sources said.

Anthony on Thursday was required by a judge to attend a hearing that centered around autopsy photos of Caylee. It was the first time Anthony had been seen in months.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18444680/detail.html?rss=orlpn&psp=news#-

WTH remains were found on JUNE 18??????  misprint maybe??????  There are alot of inconsistencies with who and when b/c of reporting errors.  Really getting on my last nerves....GRRRRR

I'm glad that LE is reporting some of this.  We (the people following the story) really needed something to keep us going in regards to hard forensic evidence.  I hope that the DP is put back on the table since now they know it was NO accident.  Poor Caylee, she put DUCT TAPE over that precious baby's mouth.  What an absolute cold, calculating horrid MONSTER.  I figured she was in the trunk for a good 2 days.  That woman needs to burn in hell.  I have no words to describe how I am feeling after reading that.....POS she is.

Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #391 on: January 09, 2009, 08:05:23 AM »

I believe it.  I think they are scheming and calculating just how they are going to reunite the big happy ghoul family.  Lee is already back home and that was the first step.   It will never be Casey's fault.  It is all about the payoffs and money now.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #392 on: January 09, 2009, 08:06:21 AM »

You hit the "nail on the head" (I tried).. I, like you haven't an ounce of sympathy for the GP's.. In the beginning, not once did they come out and plea to the "kidnappers" for Caylee's safe return..I guess they forgot to add that part to their script...and once Cyalee's remains were found..they disappear entirely..not even thanking their *cough* "supporters" *cough* for their comfort and support.... where did kidfinders go ? maybe we should call TES and see if Tim can find them..(sacrcasm alert)

Persactly! You got it! I'd give you a prize, but Boo hasn't returned the magic teapot, and I have to give her the next batch of "tea"...after she spills her secrets!

I like the idea of asking TES to find them! We could give TES a skunk, so the dogs will know what scent to look for!

Boo's probably licking out the last tea leaves on the bottom..but something tells me, you have a backup still at home.. 

Now, don't be giving skunks a bad name.. they smell like perfume compared to this bunch..

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #393 on: January 09, 2009, 08:06:32 AM »

I feel quite strongly that the reason they do not go is that Casey is not allowing it.  No matter whether you are in the county jail or in a state or federal prison, the prisoner has to provide the jailers with a list of persons who can come and visit.  If you are not on the list, you cannot call and make an appointment to see the prisoner. 

That's probably right Pooky. I think KC probably blames them for her being in prison (not the fact that she killed Caylee). GA testified against her, and they just didn't do enough with going around convincing the public Caylee was still alive. It's all their fault she's in prison! She probably does not want to see them & she didn't want to release Caylee's remains to them. Why do they still stand by her then? Does she have something on them that she maintains a hold over them? I just don't get any of this. I still wonder does G&C still believe the nanny story? Since they've kept their mugs off tv, we don't know for sure what their story is now.

RIP Sweet Puppy
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #394 on: January 09, 2009, 08:08:20 AM »

The sad part is that I am getting immune to shock in this case.  In any other case, one piece would be shocking, but now what should shock as far as news goes is par for the course and even a let down at times if it is considered mundane to the nature of the case.

The only things that would shock me are the following:

1. KC makes a video, confessing to the murder of her child. In it, she explains all, and claims her crown as "Mother of the Year" from the devil himself.

2. SinSin and George make a video, telling the truth for once. They condemn their daughter, beg our forgiveness, and vow to move to a mountain in Tibet...where they'll take a vow of silence for life.

The above would both shock and please me.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #395 on: January 09, 2009, 08:10:29 AM »

WTH remains were found on JUNE 18??????  misprint maybe??????  There are alot of inconsistencies with who and when b/c of reporting errors.  Really getting on my last nerves....GRRRRR

I'm glad that LE is reporting some of this.  We (the people following the story) really needed something to keep us going in regards to hard forensic evidence.  I hope that the DP is put back on the table since now they know it was NO accident.  Poor Caylee, she put DUCT TAPE over that precious baby's mouth.  What an absolute cold, calculating horrid MONSTER.  I figured she was in the trunk for a good 2 days.  That woman needs to burn in hell.  I have no words to describe how I am feeling after reading that.....POS she is.

I think they just missed a comma.... I put it in for them 

<SNIP>
Investigators believe Anthony dumped Caylee's body in the wooded area, where the remains were found, around June 18, sources said.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #396 on: January 09, 2009, 08:11:40 AM »

Morning Monkeys!!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: January 09, 2009, 08:13:41 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.I don't know what happened..I just woke up. 
Gotta read back and catch up. BRB 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #398 on: January 09, 2009, 08:14:30 AM »

Morning Monkeys!!! 

Good Morning Boo and all Monkeys.  Boo, it's Friday and I've been good and waited all week.  Hopefully we can share in what you already know!  (Hint, hint!) 
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: January 09, 2009, 08:14:39 AM »

Got me!!!

awwwwwww.....

I'm going to Pretty Kitty's Anonymous now...   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.