April 28, 2024, 12:05:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #88  (Read 499436 times)
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #400 on: January 09, 2009, 08:19:38 AM »

Don't want to gross anyone out, but this whole thing just makes me want to ! How can they still "stand by her"? What exactly does stand by her mean? Does it mean they don't think she killed sweet little Caylee? Do they really believe that an invisible nanny took her June 16, killed her and left her in the woods down the road from their house? Oh, but left all the evidence in KC's car! OR, do they know it was KC but they still love her and stand by her? It's a big difference between the two, but I REALLY hope they know that it was KC and only KC. IF they know that but still love her, that's their choice. I just pray they have come to reality and stop denying the truth. I never want to see them on TV again spouting the kidnapping story! They better not come out in the media to try to get the public to believe KC was a good mother and yada yada. When they come out on tv again I hope it's only to talk about Caylee and how much they miss her and wish they did more. If they talk about KC it better be the truth. If they don't want US to know the truth about her, than don't talk about her at all!!

Sorry, I'm done now!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #401 on: January 09, 2009, 08:20:10 AM »

Good Morning
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #402 on: January 09, 2009, 08:20:33 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys !!!

Coffee Time !!!! Rise and Shine !!!

Good morning SS -- thanks for the coffee -- I love your Elvis -- he and I have shared the same birthday for many years.

Thanks for the coffee. Two of my favorite monkeys in one place. Good Morning.

I am still hopping mad about Baez. I am trying to remember a poem about death and it saying,"Do not cry for me ,for I am not here"....Or something like that. Does anyone know about this poem?

This is the only solace I have is that Caylee left this earth some time in June. She is and has been....FREE. Her mother is so selfish we don't even have an accurate date of her death to put on a memorial. Casey did not feel it was important for her to know her father either. Selfish piece of crap!!
Do you mean "Memorium" by Mary Frye?

Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there, I do not sleep.
I am in a thousand winds that blow,
I am the softly falling snow.
I am the gentle showers of rain,
I am the fields of ripening grain.
I am in the morning hush,
I am in the graceful rush
Of beautiful birds in circling flight,
I am the starshine of the night.
I am in the flowers that bloom,
I am in a quiet room.
I am in the birds that sing,
I am in each lovely thing.
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there. I do not die.

Yes this is it. TY Guys. It makes me cry but it also makes me feel better about things. IF THAT makes any sense.
Shan.... That was beautiful. I really find peace in that message as well.    Is there a dry eye in the house??

Yeah Scarrlet I had to stop searchin for ya!!!  Couldnt take anymore, too sad. 

Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #403 on: January 09, 2009, 08:21:24 AM »

Hi Bearly and Russ. Monkeys waking up all over the place.

ITA with you Russ. Casey has a way about her. My guess is that she is good in the sack and only gives a little here and there to keep them wanting for more. This is the part she likes. When that cop was calling her saying to get her fine a$$ over to his house. Gawd..He was begging for it!!

I think there was a Will somebody too.  Men seamed smitten over her, even Jesse G. didn't get over her and still hasn't imo.  Ricardo seemed to open his bed for her whenever she wanted.  Tony let her move right on in and was never wise to the slaughtered girl outside in the trunk.  If I were one of them I couldn't take enough baths to get those unseen creepy crawlies off me learning what she did to her daughter and how promiscuous she was.   I think some of these guys still hold out hope that she will beat the rap and they can ride back into her life as her knight.  Men aren't all that bright sometimes when it comes to attractions and love.  It is a gene mutation in our DNA, or at least a good majority of men have this fault.

Ahhhh,A very clever man you are, admitting male DNA has flaws!!! 

I have always found this to be true but have relied on being taken care of by the men in my life. 
Some guys just attract the wrong element. Let's face it. A good girl is not going to slide down the pole and grind and bump the night away.

And yes, there was a Will. He had tried to visit and she refused him. His interview transcripts shows he was very "smitten" as well.

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #404 on: January 09, 2009, 08:22:27 AM »

On NG they say that JB is gonna have the pictures and they will be on his laptop for the other lawyers and so on to look at. Ok so the secure network they will be on could be hacked but what if also JB one day claims that perhaps the laptop was stolen? There are so many ways that the pictures can get out there. I think this ruling was a careless one.

yep.   

I have to disagree - this ruling was the best in a bad situation. The defense has a right to the evidence. The judge did the best he could to make sure that there was no selling of the photos. Think of all the autopsy photos that are out there that were not on a computer but in "film" form - when you are dealing with scum that desperately want information of the gory nature, they will find a way to get it. If it was not given to JB, CA could get off on a technicality - which is worse?

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #405 on: January 09, 2009, 08:23:32 AM »

NANCY GRACE January 8, 2009

PADILLA: OK. Let me, let me throw something else on here. Hoover on the 8th of November was out at Texas Equusearch and in front of several people actually filed a search directive, in other words, it`s a form they fill out saying that the body was actually where it was located.

I don`t know whatever happened to that. I do know that people in law enforcement are trying to track it down.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #406 on: January 09, 2009, 08:25:05 AM »

The Brass Tacks (my parents used to say it, as in "getting down to the brass tacks"...which means getting down to the basic truth, or as Frank Zappa used to say, "the crux of the biscuit")

Caylee is gone, she's in heaven now. Her earthly remains are just bones. Caylee is safe now from the monsters who "raised" her. To me, all these legal shenanigans are not about Caylee. They are absolutely about justice and revenge. In my gut, I want the whole Ant circus behind bars. I want them all to suffer. I'm a grandparent, so you'd think I'd feel sorry for SinSin and George, but I do not. They have done nothing to honor their granddaughter's life, all they've done is lie and cover up for their slore (oh my, I do love that word!) of a daughter. I want them all to suffer.

They all had the most precious gift from God, and they just threw her away. Funny story (gotta keep it light!): When our first son was born, I realized that our kids were just on loan from God, and we better take care of them or God was gonna be Mightily pizzed. I always kept that thought in the back of my mind. It wasn't "hey, this is a child of God", it was "hey, this is God's child and He's letting you babysit...so you better take damn good care of him and not let anything happen to him".  The Ants didn't do that.

So, I will boldly say a not very nice thing: I hope this trial and all the attendent hoopla makes those people squirm in their chairs. I hope they live with the fear, every day, of what their payment will be. I hope people shun them. I do not feel bad about my lack of sympathy for them, any of them. They used up their sympathy points with me right when they started lying.

I don't worry about what Caylee is "owed". She is, really, out of any earthly court's jurisdiction. Her body that sits in a cardboard box (I really think she's already been cremated and the Ants have had a private service) is just on its way to becoming ash. For me, now, this is all about revenge, and making them pay the biggest price man can dream up.

Some people, based on their behavior and actions, deserve to be ostracized from the whole of society.  These folks fall into that category for me.

I want Lee turned down for job after job after job ending up at some low pay dead end job for the rest of his life with nary a nickel to his name.  I want Cindy scraping by with part time jobs renting somewhere and George leeching off her still.  I want this family to be stared at when they go places.  I want apartment rental folks denying their applications.  I want them to resort to public transportation only because they can't afford vehicles.  I want them to hear the snickers and the laughter and see the pointing and the whispering.  I want parents to run in horror to grab their children if they stray close to them as if they had a disease.  I want their phones turned off for lack of payment.  I want the mailbox stuffed with collection notices.  I want family to drift far away as they look the other way.  Ect Ect Ect

They will never feel shame.  They are sociopaths.  They will never feel remorse.  They will never feel guilty.  They will never feel responsible.  The futility of living their useless lives if ostracized will connect.  It will reach them.  It will not change them or change their inner filth.  It will never fix them , but to me - it will be slight justice.

Unless LA is Caylee's father, that really seems a bit extreme, but I'm sure it will happen to him.

The problem is, Russ, that these aren't the kind of people who keep plodding along trying and working hard, in the face of that. What will really happen: After getting turned away from the 5th or 6th job, Lee will discover that he can use Casey's old connections and some of her new ones, to run drugs, and he will start to make a tidy living doing illegal things.  The people who get turned away from job after job and work the crappy jobs, are the poor but honest types who refuse to steal, lie, or go on welfare.

Cindy will kill herself eventually. I wouldn't be surprised if she's already in the mental hospital and we just haven't heard yet. She was already hospitalized once for a suicide attempt before. Unable to maintain her home, her meds, her health, and unable to live with her guilt and grief over Caylee, she'll go soon. She is the ONLY member of the family who is really miserable over what happened to Caylee.

But before she goes, she's going to cost taxpayers a bunch of money, because she's bankrupt, unemployed, and destitute, and needs to be hospitalized for months, maybe years, with lots of meds poured down her and therapists talking to her, before she'll be halfway ready to let George mooch off her again. I personally don't think she'll make it. All it would take is for some bozo to prescribe neurontin or lamictal and she's history.

George will land on his feet because like Casey he is a master manipulator. When the DNA hits the fan he's going to be out on the street looking for a new meal ticket, but just like Scott Petersen and John Bobbitt, he will find plenty of suckers.

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #407 on: January 09, 2009, 08:28:21 AM »

Morning Monkeys!!! 

Moring Boo Boo! Good to see you! 

Ok, dumb question! Is Boo your dog, or is that just a random avatar? I feel stupid because I've always wondered. I probably missed the posts where you were talking about it. I know Joesama's avatar is her dog Joe, and norose's avatar is her dog (btw they look like brothers-the dog's that is). I've always wondered about BOO. I ASSume BOO is your dog, but just was never sure!

Clue me in Boo, so I can stop feeling like a dumb monkey!! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #408 on: January 09, 2009, 08:30:42 AM »

Hi Bearly and Russ. Monkeys waking up all over the place.

ITA with you Russ. Casey has a way about her. My guess is that she is good in the sack and only gives a little here and there to keep them wanting for more. This is the part she likes. When that cop was calling her saying to get her fine a$$ over to his house. Gawd..He was begging for it!!

I think there was a Will somebody too.  Men seamed smitten over her, even Jesse G. didn't get over her and still hasn't imo.  Ricardo seemed to open his bed for her whenever she wanted.  Tony let her move right on in and was never wise to the slaughtered girl outside in the trunk.  If I were one of them I couldn't take enough baths to get those unseen creepy crawlies off me learning what she did to her daughter and how promiscuous she was.   I think some of these guys still hold out hope that she will beat the rap and they can ride back into her life as her knight.  Men aren't all that bright sometimes when it comes to attractions and love.  It is a gene mutation in our DNA, or at least a good majority of men have this fault.

Ahhhh,A very clever man you are, admitting male DNA has flaws!!! 

I have always found this to be true but have relied on being taken care of by the men in my life. 
Some guys just attract the wrong element. Let's face it. A good girl is not going to slide down the pole and grind and bump the night away.

And yes, there was a Will. He had tried to visit and she refused him. His interview transcripts shows he was very "smitten" as well.

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #409 on: January 09, 2009, 08:31:04 AM »

Scarlett -- How is the weather where you are?

Here is the latest on news

Sources: Casey Anthony Intentionally Killed Caylee
Experts Establish June Time Frame Of Death

POSTED: Friday, January 9, 2009
UPDATED: 7:02 am EST January 9, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Sources close to the Casey Anthony case told Local 6 News on Thursday that they have overwhelming evidence showing that she intentionally killed her young daughter, Caylee, and was solely responsible for the toddler's death.

Anthony, 22, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in her daughter's death. Caylee was 2 years old when she was reported missing in mid-July, a month after she had last been seen. Human remains discovered last month in a wooded area near Caylee's grandparents' home were identified as the missing girl.

Sources also said investigators have now established a time frame of death that dates back to June, according to reports returned by forensic botanists and entomologists brought in to anaylize the terrain and insect growth where Caylee's remains were found. Sources said plants were growing through the skeleton and bug evidence was also recovered, both of which helped scientists reach their conclusion.

Orange County sheriff's detectives believe Anthony took actions that led to her daughter's death June 16, which corresponds to the June time frame of death, Local 6 News reported.

Investigators believe Anthony dumped Caylee's body in the wooded area, where the remains were found around June 18, sources said.

According to test results conducted on the trunk of Anthony's car by the Oakridge National Laboratory, the girl's body spent at least two days there before it was dumped, sources said.

A hair which showed signs of decomposition was also found in the trunk. Sources said the hair matches hair taken from Caylee's remains.

Sources said the time frame coupled with other evidence -- duct tape found over the mouth of Caylee's skull, high levels of chloroform detected in the trunk and cell phone pings from Anthony's phone that place her near the crime scene in mid-June -- points only to Anthony as the killer.

Sources said although a cause of Caylee's death may never be known, Anthony will be convicted based on extremely strong evidence.

Investigators who initially thought that Caylee's death could have been an accident have changed their minds, sources said.

Anthony on Thursday was required by a judge to attend a hearing that centered around autopsy photos of Caylee. It was the first time Anthony had been seen in months.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18444680/detail.html?rss=orlpn&psp=news#-

Thanks. I am trying to read and post 

It is a cold,windy,snowy,icy,grey day in the Catskills. I am in the boon-docks and most winter days are this way.

We should put Casey in the shed in MY back yard. It would be horrible.

Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #410 on: January 09, 2009, 08:33:16 AM »

Don't want to gross anyone out, but this whole thing just makes me want to ! How can they still "stand by her"? What exactly does stand by her mean? Does it mean they don't think she killed sweet little Caylee? Do they really believe that an invisible nanny took her June 16, killed her and left her in the woods down the road from their house? Oh, but left all the evidence in KC's car! OR, do they know it was KC but they still love her and stand by her? It's a big difference between the two, but I REALLY hope they know that it was KC and only KC. IF they know that but still love her, that's their choice. I just pray they have come to reality and stop denying the truth. I never want to see them on TV again spouting the kidnapping story! They better not come out in the media to try to get the public to believe KC was a good mother and yada yada. When they come out on tv again I hope it's only to talk about Caylee and how much they miss her and wish they did more. If they talk about KC it better be the truth. If they don't want US to know the truth about her, than don't talk about her at all!!

Sorry, I'm done now!

Good Vent, QM!!!  I totally agree. They need to decide one way or the other....

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #411 on: January 09, 2009, 08:38:09 AM »

It's interesting that LP used the term "search directive".  This is computer terminology.  It has been said by many people, including his nephew Tony, that Leonard is computer illiterate.  This leads me to believe whoever gave him this last clue is very computer savvy. 

It also leads me to believe that it was some type of form that was filed out to show areas of interest to search, because of some available information (for example the cell phone pings).  What information was put on the form about the body's location had to be vague enough that it was ignored by TES.  I'm sure it did not say, Dominic Casey says the body is located at x,y,z location.
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #412 on: January 09, 2009, 08:42:15 AM »

Monkeys, I hope you all have a great day.  Scarlett, stay warm.  I am off for a while to hand-deliver kindergarten applications. 

Boo -- I hope you have good news soon!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #413 on: January 09, 2009, 08:43:03 AM »

That's probably right Pooky. I think KC probably blames them for her being in prison (not the fact that she killed Caylee). GA testified against her, and they just didn't do enough with going around convincing the public Caylee was still alive. It's all their fault she's in prison! She probably does not want to see them & she didn't want to release Caylee's remains to them. Why do they still stand by her then? Does she have something on them that she maintains a hold over them? I just don't get any of this. I still wonder does G&C still believe the nanny story? Since they've kept their mugs off tv, we don't know for sure what their story is now.

I think you're right on here QM & Pookybear...  I'm also wondering if the A's are concerned that KC might wig out on them during a visit (which will be recorded) spouting off information that may convict everyone, and that could be one of the reasons for them not going to visit her.. just thinking out loud

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #414 on: January 09, 2009, 08:43:34 AM »

Morning Monkeys!!! 

Good Morning Monkeys!

Boo, is today going to be a good day? *wink* *wink*

Lisa
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #415 on: January 09, 2009, 08:44:25 AM »

Monkeys, I hope you all have a great day.  Scarlett, stay warm.  I am off for a while to hand-deliver kindergarten applications. 

Boo -- I hope you have good news soon!

You have a great day too... 

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #416 on: January 09, 2009, 08:45:39 AM »

It's interesting that LP used the term "search directive".  This is computer terminology.  It has been said by many people, including his nephew Tony, that Leonard is computer illiterate.  This leads me to believe whoever gave him this last clue is very computer savvy. 

It also leads me to believe that it was some type of form that was filed out to show areas of interest to search, because of some available information (for example the cell phone pings).  What information was put on the form about the body's location had to be vague enough that it was ignored by TES.  I'm sure it did not say, Dominic Casey says the body is located at x,y,z location.

If it were true what LP said about pi's telling TES to look here back on Nov 8, wouldn't TES have been very suspicious that pi's looking for an alive Caylee were telling them an area to look for her body?? I would have thought that would have been a red flag that a pi of KC & the A's were saying "hey look here for her body". That's assuming that it really happened the way LP said. I'm just trying to make sense of it. Unless I'm misunderstanding what LP said, because what he said doesn't make sense to me.

RIP Sweet Puppy
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #417 on: January 09, 2009, 08:46:05 AM »

Good Morning Boo! I have to work for a spell but wanted to say hi. BBL

I wouldn't be surprised by any thing Lenord says. He knows the law and he has peeps.

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #418 on: January 09, 2009, 08:49:09 AM »

Maybe I'm blind, but KC didn't look either fat or pregnant to me.  I don't get what some others are seeing.   

She's not fat. Even if she were a size 5 before her arrest, and an 8 now, she's not fat by any stretch.    And she's not pregnant, either.  Most women show quicker with each pregnancy. I think she would be a lot bigger by now. JMO.

Though she did gain weight at the tip of her nose.  Her schnoz has gotten bigger!

Lisa

You ain't kiddin

Do No Evil 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #419 on: January 09, 2009, 08:51:16 AM »

I must be invisible tonight.   
Hi Sassy I see you. My computer is SLLLOOOWWW

I know this is OT but what is Joe looking at in your avatar?  He is sooooo cute. He is the only dog I know who goes to doggie day care.  I'm a stay at home doggie mom.  Just to make this legit, I thought Casey looked like they had awakened her to bring her into court. 
he is jumping up at the window and barking at me at day care.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.