April 27, 2024, 04:37:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #88  (Read 499412 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #460 on: January 09, 2009, 09:29:30 AM »

So my hubby thinks that the As are standing behind KC because parents love kids unconditionally. I don't agree with that, but it could be that they are of the school that still believes that. I still don't think that I could stand behind my kids in this case even though I love them all very much.

Alright, I can agree with your hubs to an extent.  My Mother and Father would be the same way, they would still love me, but they could do that without supporting the crime that I had committed.  The Anthony's too can love their daughter still, but not love the crime that she committed or hinder the investigation or aid in her cover up....there is a line that they crossed IMO from being loving parents to being conspirators in her defense and possibly the cover up.

IMO they can love and stand by their daughter just as easily while in the jail cell next to her as they can walking free continuing to commit their fraud in public.

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #461 on: January 09, 2009, 09:30:36 AM »

Dolce,
where are we at in the fullfillment of Boo's prophecies?  Were the happenings yesterday part of what she promised or is there MORE?
I do not know.  I made the comment of "line drawn in the sand" in regards to the Anthony's vs. Casey....but then SS got confused and told me I was wrong to think it was Boo's Clues.

I do not know, I just know I had pizza!! Smile

What do you have, let me look at my notes!

I wasn't confused (although I usually am) I asked Boo and she said "nope" 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #462 on: January 09, 2009, 09:32:10 AM »

OK-  I think I gathered them all---

"BOO"S CLUES"
thanks for the line Dolce!

-I hate to do this, but I really really can't say anything more, I promised. BUT I am allowed to say I do know that something will be happening by the end of the week and you Monkeys will be happy about it. It's for Caylee. I don't have any details but all I can say is I am breathing a bit easier now.

- You wouldn't want me to break a promise would you? Look at my face! It's sweet and innocent and I would never lie to monkeys... it's just NOT DONE! You know I love you guys. You guys have the patience of a saint, look how long we have waited for information. There is a reason to be quiet. But trust me, WE will be one of the first ones to know what is going on.   

- First get your candles and flowers ready. Then line your table with snacks and order those pizzas.   

-Thanks Heykim, don't worry I ain't saying nothing I'm not allowed to. If I did, it would be the last info I ever got.
   Just rest assure we aren't the only ones who loved Caylee very much!

-Awww you know I love that baby! As soon as I know something concrete and given the go ahead I will. I would never let you go through this w/o your pizza and wings available!! Honestly I was given no dates, just the word soon.   

-I have not heard anything about it happening today, he stated it should be by the end of the week. I'm hoping so anyway! The only thing new I got was about the Ants holding a bidding war for the rights to Caylee's funeral AND memorial. Lifetime pulled out but NBC and ABC are still in the trenches or gutter I should say with the Ants. This is why they want immunity. If they don't get immunity, an indictment against them could nix their nice little plans to live off their dead grand daughter for years to come. It was suggested to me that if we could find a death certificate release, that would indicate when the body was submitted for cremation. Then we could possibly tell if the Ants were sitting on their hands waiting for a deal and not JB holding things up with a 2nd autopsy.

-That quote above WAS a hint!!! Caylee will be taken care of and a line will be drawn in the sand.
OK, I have to run out for a while! BBL

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #463 on: January 09, 2009, 09:32:15 AM »

LE could also make a surprise arrest of someone we haven't thought of that doesn't already have an attorney! And why  was Ricardo mentioned yesterday during the hearing?
Good point, why was Riccardo mentioned?  From what we know of his so far he does not seem like a real key player in this.  Is he computer savvy by chance?  Did he still love Casey enough to help with the disposal of the body?  I thought he had a girlfriend and was in PR for a portion of this time too.  Maybe they are investigating his computer because they believe that Casey stayed at his place while they were gone to PR??
SPECULATION NOT FACTS

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #464 on: January 09, 2009, 09:33:49 AM »

Today,
 where would the detectives actually search, since he just MOVED in with the Anthony's and probably destroyed any and all evidence linking him to this that would be obtainable from a search warrant of a residence during his move!
His car.  His personal papers and/or computer (maybe a new warrant needed because of change of address).  We know that erased things can be retrieved.  His bank account, ebay account, phone records, etc. (we might not hear about that, but I think we would, some news station would hear about it). 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #465 on: January 09, 2009, 09:34:25 AM »

Dolce,
where are we at in the fullfillment of Boo's prophecies?  Were the happenings yesterday part of what she promised or is there MORE?
I do not know.  I made the comment of "line drawn in the sand" in regards to the Anthony's vs. Casey....but then SS got confused and told me I was wrong to think it was Boo's Clues.

I do not know, I just know I had pizza!! Smile

What do you have, let me look at my notes!

I wasn't confused (although I usually am) I asked Boo and she said "nope" 
Yes I remember that, but my original post had nothing to do with Boo's Clues.  Smile  I just happened to use her same phrase. 

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #466 on: January 09, 2009, 09:34:46 AM »

It was reported in the video that sources say Casey will be convicted based on extremely strong evidence.  In the next few weeks state is excepted to release more of that evidence.

Thanks Today! This is good to hear! It makes me think of the G&C immunity thing. I think LE doesn't need their testimony (probably have plenty of evidence without them), so don't give em immunity! If they have enough evidence to prosecute them for lying, covering up, and obstructing justice, I hope they get convicted! As much as I still have "a little bit" of sympathy left for them, I am very angry they didn't nothing to help LE. If little Caylee wasn't found a month ago, they'd still be out there with new sightings and new pics!

I agree.  the A's don't deserve immunity - and the prosecution probably doesn't need their cooperation.   I want them charged and convicted of whatever they did so that they can't make a dime off of Caylee's death. 

I think the reason we haven't seen CA since her appearance on LKL is because she made a total fool out of herself - and now the world knows she was lying about Caylee being alive.    And GA made a fool out of himself when he implied a bag of garbage in a car for 19 days could smell like a decomposing body.    At least LA was smart enough to stay out of the media.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #467 on: January 09, 2009, 09:35:27 AM »

- something will be happening by the end of the week and you Monkeys will be happy about it. It's for Caylee.

-  There is a reason to be quiet. But trust me, WE will be one of the first ones to know what is going on.   

- First get your candles and flowers ready. Then line your table with snacks and order those pizzas.   

-Thanks Heykim, don't worry I ain't saying nothing I'm not allowed to. If I did, it would be the last info I ever got.

- I was given no dates, just the word soon.   

- he (Rev. Grund?- by perri)  stated it should be by the end of the week. I'm hoping so anyway!

- Caylee will be taken care of and a line will be drawn in the sand.  (yes, this WAS stated by Boo)

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #468 on: January 09, 2009, 09:36:55 AM »

LE could also make a surprise arrest of someone we haven't thought of that doesn't already have an attorney! And why  was Ricardo mentioned yesterday during the hearing?
Good point, why was Riccardo mentioned?  From what we know of his so far he does not seem like a real key player in this.  Is he computer savvy by chance?  Did he still love Casey enough to help with the disposal of the body?  I thought he had a girlfriend and was in PR for a portion of this time too.  Maybe they are investigating his computer because they believe that Casey stayed at his place while they were gone to PR??
SPECULATION NOT FACTS

I wonder if Ricardo is the connection to the choloform?    Maybe he turned her onto it or something??
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #469 on: January 09, 2009, 09:37:05 AM »

OK-  I think I gathered them all---

"BOO"S CLUES"
thanks for the line Dolce!

-I hate to do this, but I really really can't say anything more, I promised. BUT I am allowed to say I do know that something will be happening by the end of the week and you Monkeys will be happy about it. It's for Caylee. I don't have any details but all I can say is I am breathing a bit easier now.

- You wouldn't want me to break a promise would you? Look at my face! It's sweet and innocent and I would never lie to monkeys... it's just NOT DONE! You know I love you guys. You guys have the patience of a saint, look how long we have waited for information. There is a reason to be quiet. But trust me, WE will be one of the first ones to know what is going on.   

-Awww you know I love that baby! As soon as I know something concrete and given the go ahead I will. I would never let you go through this w/o your pizza and wings available!! Honestly I was given no dates, just the word soon.   

-I have not heard anything about it happening today, he stated it should be by the end of the week. I'm hoping so anyway! The only thing new I got was about the Ants holding a bidding war for the rights to Caylee's funeral AND memorial. Lifetime pulled out but NBC and ABC are still in the trenches or gutter I should say with the Ants. This is why they want immunity. If they don't get immunity, an indictment against them could nix their nice little plans to live off their dead grand daughter for years to come. It was suggested to me that if we could find a death certificate release, that would indicate when the body was submitted for cremation. Then we could possibly tell if the Ants were sitting on their hands waiting for a deal and not JB holding things up with a 2nd autopsy.

-That quote above WAS a hint!!! Caylee will be taken care of and a line will be drawn in the sand.
OK, I have to run out for a while! BBL

Ok, so that is what we have to work with so far.  It sure would help to know who her informant is!  LOL

I can not take credit for the "Boo's Clues" I do not recall who the originator was of that saying, but it was not me.

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #470 on: January 09, 2009, 09:37:23 AM »

It was reported in the video that sources say Casey will be convicted based on extremely strong evidence.  In the next few weeks state is excepted to release more of that evidence.

In need of an evidence fix here.

It also said on that video that NEITHER PI WILL FACE CHARGES BY LE.  Wonder why?  Did D. Casey "rat out" the A's if that who he was on the phone with at the time?  Gee, I wonder....   Maybe Dominic got immunity for his testimony AGAINST the A's???? 
Maybe on NG, can't remember, but apparently it is not against the law not to report that you found a body.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #471 on: January 09, 2009, 09:38:27 AM »

So my hubby thinks that the As are standing behind KC because parents love kids unconditionally. I don't agree with that, but it could be that they are of the school that still believes that. I still don't think that I could stand behind my kids in this case even though I love them all very much.

Alright, I can agree with your hubs to an extent.  My Mother and Father would be the same way, they would still love me, but they could do that without supporting the crime that I had committed.  The Anthony's too can love their daughter still, but not love the crime that she committed or hinder the investigation or aid in her cover up....there is a line that they crossed IMO from being loving parents to being conspirators in her defense and possibly the cover up.

IMO they can love and stand by their daughter just as easily while in the jail cell next to her as they can walking free continuing to commit their fraud in public.

Good point - I do know that lots of parents "minimize" the crime the kids commit. I think it is about guilt. I know my hubs supports his kid that molested a bunch of kids - sometimes to the point of hurting others to show support for this little monster. He still will not admit that the monster molested my son - but I don't think it is because he does not know it in his heart but because he can not admit it out loud or it makes it real.  I know that it causes a lot of friction in our marriage - but I also know it would be hard to know that I had raised a monster. The fact is that some monsters are born not created but as parents we seem blame ourselves for the things our kids do.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #472 on: January 09, 2009, 09:38:50 AM »

SPECULATION NOT FACTS

I just remembered his name being mentioned & I had not even thought about him being a major player. Does anyone remeber what was said about him?

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #473 on: January 09, 2009, 09:39:02 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!! 

I'm ready for some arrestes today!!! 

JUJU, If you're here, can you go to musings for a sec!? It's on the home page! 

If its Lee, we have not seen any evidence that a search warrant has been issued in connection with him.  I really think this would happen first and I also think that it would be reported in the news. 

Obstruction charges for Cindy, from what we have heard the only search warrants executed on the grandparents were in regards to Casey's case.  So don't think Cindy will be arrested in the near future either.

Of course anything is possible.
Well during yesterdays procedings the Prosecuted made a point to Baez that not all of the evidence he was asking for pertained to the case against Casey and that it was for another "case". 
Did I miss-read this?  Who else could they be looking to prosecute than the Anthony's or Lee? 
We have to consider who has lawyered up here...
1. Casey
2. CinSin and Geo
3. Lee-fo
4. Meter Man
5. Zanadia Gonzolas
6. TES

Now is D. Casey seeking representation yet?  Is there any other free attorneys in Orlando to help him?  LOL
LP has not voiced that he has an attorney yet so we can rule him out too...sort of I guess.

Maybe the other case is the check fraud case.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #474 on: January 09, 2009, 09:39:21 AM »

Today,
 where would the detectives actully search, since he just MOVED in with the Anthony's and probably destroyed any and all evidence linking him to this that would be obtainable from a search warrant of a residence during his move!
What about his vehicle?  I think that all of the "dirty work" took place within and arround the Anthony home.  Lee has obsticals he would have to deal with at his home such as his roommate. 
I guess I am not really seeing it as odd that he moved back into his families house, I mean standing back and looking at the big picture in all of this.  If we take away our suspicion of him what we have is a caring son moving in with his parents during a very tough family crisis.  He could also be doing this for safety reasons.
Not that I am not suspicious of him, I am just trying to look at every angle of this.

I totally agree Dolce.  I think that he needs to e there for his family and if I was him, that is EXACTLY where I would be.  I just htink that if they were going to put up a search warrnt, they would have done it already on his residence, which it is now too late to get.  His car though, is a great idea.  Oh and his computer... 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #475 on: January 09, 2009, 09:42:03 AM »

- something will be happening by the end of the week and you Monkeys will be happy about it. It's for Caylee.

-  There is a reason to be quiet. But trust me, WE will be one of the first ones to know what is going on.   

- I was given no dates, just the word soon.   

- he (Rev. Grund?- by perri)  stated it should be by the end of the week. I'm hoping so anyway!

- Caylee will be taken care of and a line will be drawn in the sand.  (yes, this WAS stated by Boo)

I wonder if the latest tactics from the Defense to stall has effected any of the events that Boo was hinting at?
Her clues are pretty scattered.  Maybe we are looking at this from the wrong angle...what else could she be hinting at since we have yet to see any arrests or movement within the Anthony camp?

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #476 on: January 09, 2009, 09:42:09 AM »

The Brass Tacks (my parents used to say it, as in "getting down to the brass tacks"...which means getting down to the basic truth, or as Frank Zappa used to say, "the crux of the biscuit")

Caylee is gone, she's in heaven now. Her earthly remains are just bones. Caylee is safe now from the monsters who "raised" her. To me, all these legal shenanigans are not about Caylee. They are absolutely about justice and revenge. In my gut, I want the whole Ant circus behind bars. I want them all to suffer. I'm a grandparent, so you'd think I'd feel sorry for SinSin and George, but I do not. They have done nothing to honor their granddaughter's life, all they've done is lie and cover up for their slore (oh my, I do love that word!) of a daughter. I want them all to suffer.

They all had the most precious gift from God, and they just threw her away. Funny story (gotta keep it light!): When our first son was born, I realized that our kids were just on loan from God, and we better take care of them or God was gonna be Mightily pizzed. I always kept that thought in the back of my mind. It wasn't "hey, this is a child of God", it was "hey, this is God's child and He's letting you babysit...so you better take damn good care of him and not let anything happen to him".  The Ants didn't do that.

So, I will boldly say a not very nice thing: I hope this trial and all the attendent hoopla makes those people squirm in their chairs. I hope they live with the fear, every day, of what their payment will be. I hope people shun them. I do not feel bad about my lack of sympathy for them, any of them. They used up their sympathy points with me right when they started lying.

I don't worry about what Caylee is "owed". She is, really, out of any earthly court's jurisdiction. Her body that sits in a cardboard box (I really think she's already been cremated and the Ants have had a private service) is just on its way to becoming ash. For me, now, this is all about revenge, and making them pay the biggest price man can dream up.

Some people, based on their behavior and actions, deserve to be ostracized from the whole of society.  These folks fall into that category for me.

I want Lee turned down for job after job after job ending up at some low pay dead end job for the rest of his life with nary a nickel to his name.  I want Cindy scraping by with part time jobs renting somewhere and George leeching off her still.  I want this family to be stared at when they go places.  I want apartment rental folks denying their applications.  I want them to resort to public transportation only because they can't afford vehicles.  I want them to hear the snickers and the laughter and see the pointing and the whispering.  I want parents to run in horror to grab their children if they stray close to them as if they had a disease.  I want their phones turned off for lack of payment.  I want the mailbox stuffed with collection notices.  I want family to drift far away as they look the other way.  Ect Ect Ect

They will never feel shame.  They are sociopaths.  They will never feel remorse.  They will never feel guilty.  They will never feel responsible.  The futility of living their useless lives if ostracized will connect.  It will reach them.  It will not change them or change their inner filth.  It will never fix them , but to me - it will be slight justice.

Unless LA is Caylee's father, that really seems a bit extreme, but I'm sure it will happen to him.

The problem is, Russ, that these aren't the kind of people who keep plodding along trying and working hard, in the face of that. What will really happen: After getting turned away from the 5th or 6th job, Lee will discover that he can use Casey's old connections and some of her new ones, to run drugs, and he will start to make a tidy living doing illegal things.  The people who get turned away from job after job and work the crappy jobs, are the poor but honest types who refuse to steal, lie, or go on welfare.

Cindy will kill herself eventually. I wouldn't be surprised if she's already in the mental hospital and we just haven't heard yet. She was already hospitalized once for a suicide attempt before. Unable to maintain her home, her meds, her health, and unable to live with her guilt and grief over Caylee, she'll go soon. She is the ONLY member of the family who is really miserable over what happened to Caylee.

But before she goes, she's going to cost taxpayers a bunch of money, because she's bankrupt, unemployed, and destitute, and needs to be hospitalized for months, maybe years, with lots of meds poured down her and therapists talking to her, before she'll be halfway ready to let George mooch off her again. I personally don't think she'll make it. All it would take is for some bozo to prescribe neurontin or lamictal and she's history.

George will land on his feet because like Casey he is a master manipulator. When the DNA hits the fan he's going to be out on the street looking for a new meal ticket, but just like Scott Petersen and John Bobbitt, he will find plenty of suckers.

Nah, they'll be living in comfort off the proceeds from their book/magazine/film/TV deals.
Probably down in Mexico- or in a high security gated community somewhere- just not in Florida
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #477 on: January 09, 2009, 09:43:36 AM »

Yes,coffee for me. Now I think Boo needs some "Tea" .
Hope we get some news from Boo today.........

I have speculated that the "inside scoop" might be a defamation of character law suit from the Grund's to the A's...Boo didn't say Yay or Nay so that's still on the table for me.. if that's the case then I wouldn't want Boo to bring the information (or any for that matter) forward until she has a full green light...

But I do feel bad for Joe...he's impatiently waiting for his pizza 

Looks like I need to change outfits...I had so many to put on but I fell asleep early last night  just wait until August 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
MomofaMarine
Scared Monkey

« Reply #478 on: January 09, 2009, 09:44:10 AM »

In need of an evidence fix here.

It also said on that video that NEITHER PI WILL FACE CHARGES BY LE.  Wonder why?  Did D. Casey "rat out" the A's if that who he was on the phone with at the time?  Gee, I wonder....   Maybe Dominic got immunity for his testimony AGAINST the A's???? 
Maybe on NG, can't remember, but apparently it is not against the law not to report that you found a body.

If I found a dead body, first I would chit my pants! Then I would call LE. There is a tombstone behind our shed that was there before we even bought this house. It freaks me out every time I go back there!

Semper-Fi
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #479 on: January 09, 2009, 09:47:50 AM »

Hey yall..I am a sick Monkey....

Can someone direct me to Boo's clues??

HAHAHAHA..I said Boo's Clues...Reminds me of Blues Clues....LOLOL...

ANyway, is t here a linky to what she said so I dont have to read back through?

Also, pray for me, guys..I aint doing so hot....

"God dont like ugly"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.