April 27, 2024, 12:05:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #88  (Read 499370 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #480 on: January 09, 2009, 09:47:58 AM »

Maybe the other case is the check fraud case.
Yes, but that would still involve Baez & Casey.  I believe this was in response to when he was asking for copies of search warrants, interrogation tapes in full, and finger prints.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #481 on: January 09, 2009, 09:48:16 AM »

Today,
 where would the detectives actully search, since he just MOVED in with the Anthony's and probably destroyed any and all evidence linking him to this that would be obtainable from a search warrant of a residence during his move!
What about his vehicle?  I think that all of the "dirty work" took place within and arround the Anthony home.  Lee has obsticals he would have to deal with at his home such as his roommate. 
I guess I am not really seeing it as odd that he moved back into his families house, I mean standing back and looking at the big picture in all of this.  If we take away our suspicion of him what we have is a caring son moving in with his parents during a very tough family crisis.  He could also be doing this for safety reasons.
Not that I am not suspicious of him, I am just trying to look at every angle of this.

I totally agree Dolce.  I think that he needs to e there for his family and if I was him, that is EXACTLY where I would be.  I just htink that if they were going to put up a search warrnt, they would have done it already on his residence, which it is now too late to get.  His car though, is a great idea.  Oh and his computer... 

That lady who took the picture of the Beer Pong Man from LA's old house and put it in front of the A's house when LA moved on Dec 30 -  and took all the pics - remember??     Well, she claimed that she called LE and they talked to the men who were cleaning the carpets on that day.  LE may have already gotten the vaccums from that carpet cleaning business. 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #482 on: January 09, 2009, 09:50:01 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!! 

I'm ready for some arrestes today!!! 

JUJU, If you're here, can you go to musings for a sec!? It's on the home page! 

If its Lee, we have not seen any evidence that a search warrant has been issued in connection with him.  I really think this would happen first and I also think that it would be reported in the news. 

Obstruction charges for Cindy, from what we have heard the only search warrants executed on the grandparents were in regards to Casey's case.  So don't think Cindy will be arrested in the near future either.

Of course anything is possible.
Well during yesterdays procedings the Prosecuted made a point to Baez that not all of the evidence he was asking for pertained to the case against Casey and that it was for another "case". 
Did I miss-read this?  Who else could they be looking to prosecute than the Anthony's or Lee? 
We have to consider who has lawyered up here...
1. Casey
2. CinSin and Geo
3. Lee-fo
4. Meter Man
5. Zanadia Gonzolas
6. TES

Now is D. Casey seeking representation yet?  Is there any other free attorneys in Orlando to help him?  LOL
LP has not voiced that he has an attorney yet so we can rule him out too...sort of I guess.

Maybe the other case is the check fraud case.

That makes sense.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: January 09, 2009, 09:51:05 AM »

LE could also make a surprise arrest of someone we haven't thought of that doesn't already have an attorney! And why  was Ricardo mentioned yesterday during the hearing?
Good point, why was Riccardo mentioned?  From what we know of his so far he does not seem like a real key player in this.  Is he computer savvy by chance?  Did he still love Casey enough to help with the disposal of the body?  I thought he had a girlfriend and was in PR for a portion of this time too.  Maybe they are investigating his computer because they believe that Casey stayed at his place while they were gone to PR??
SPECULATION NOT FACTS

I wonder if Ricardo is the connection to the choloform?    Maybe he turned her onto it or something??

Remember this from his mySpace?

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #484 on: January 09, 2009, 09:53:17 AM »

I totally agree Dolce.  I think that he needs to e there for his family and if I was him, that is EXACTLY where I would be.  I just htink that if they were going to put up a search warrnt, they would have done it already on his residence, which it is now too late to get.  His car though, is a great idea.  Oh and his computer... 
I agree with you, its not like Lee is a new player in this game just now popping up.  He has been arround since the beginning.  I think if the LE had any real proof or suspicion of him further than his actions at the Anthony residence they would have surely acted on it by now.  They did not get 3 warrants to search his property after the remains were found, they got them for the Anthony residence.  I have to think they have a pretty solid case and a lot of significant pieces to this puzzle.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #485 on: January 09, 2009, 09:54:17 AM »

Good Morning Monks old and new!! Well yesterday was quite a day!!  I see talk of Boo's clues.....the thing that stuck in my mind was something like...find the death certificate and see when Caylee's remains were released for cremation. 

I can't believe IF Caylee's remains haven't been cremated and are indeed in the funeral home that someone in the media hasn't gotten someone from there to talk.

So perhaps there has been a cremation? Perhaps that was when it was reported that the A's went and 'sat with the remains?'

I am still not sure what to make of what LP said about Hoover and TES and Nov 8th....it makes no sense....

anyway...just my thoughts for this morning....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #486 on: January 09, 2009, 09:55:27 AM »

Hey yall..I am a sick Monkey....

Can someone direct me to Boo's clues??

HAHAHAHA..I said Boo's Clues...Reminds me of Blues Clues....LOLOL...

ANyway, is t here a linky to what she said so I dont have to read back through?

Also, pray for me, guys..I aint doing so hot....

Awwww.   I hope you feel better soon!
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #487 on: January 09, 2009, 09:55:44 AM »

LE could also make a surprise arrest of someone we haven't thought of that doesn't already have an attorney! And why  was Ricardo mentioned yesterday during the hearing?
Good point, why was Riccardo mentioned?  From what we know of his so far he does not seem like a real key player in this.  Is he computer savvy by chance?  Did he still love Casey enough to help with the disposal of the body?  I thought he had a girlfriend and was in PR for a portion of this time too.  Maybe they are investigating his computer because they believe that Casey stayed at his place while they were gone to PR??
SPECULATION NOT FACTS

I wonder if Ricardo is the connection to the choloform?    Maybe he turned her onto it or something??

What the h*ll!  This picture makes me sick.  KC's friends are just as disgusting as she is.  TRASH! TRASH! TRASH!   I used to hear a saying, "water seeks it own level.  it applies here.  It's sickening to know that these mouth breathers roam the earth.
Ohh, Good morning, Monkeys

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #488 on: January 09, 2009, 09:56:29 AM »

That lady who took the picture of the Beer Pong Man from LA's old house and put it in front of the A's house when LA moved on Dec 30 -  and took all the pics - remember??     Well, she claimed that she called LE and they talked to the men who were cleaning the carpets on that day.  LE may have already gotten the vaccums from that carpet cleaning business. 
See I still do not find that suspicious.  Its common practice to clean up a house once you turn it back over to the landlord, unless you are one of those people who just leaves, not knocking it just saying.  He is under the public eye, if he did not have the place cleaned up and the carpets cleaned we would be reading a story about what a pig Lee Anthony is for leaving the place trashed.  Not siding with him in the least, just saying that he is damned if he does and damned if he does not.
On another note, I do hope that LE has recovered all the information and things from all the suspects they feel they need to.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #489 on: January 09, 2009, 09:56:58 AM »

SPECULATION NOT FACTS

Yep - that's what I was talking about.    And, LE had his computer for awhile.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #490 on: January 09, 2009, 09:57:17 AM »

I have a question:

The autopsy photos that will be set up on a special password protected site for viewing: Is this just until the trial? Do all of these photos become available during the trial & the protection is for before hand? And wasn't there a March trial date set? The prosecutor yesterday said no. 

It was suggested the other night on Nancy's show that there is no way there will be a Trial in March of THIS year. I can't remember who (someone on her panel) said it, but he said probably not until 2010. I have to agree at least w/ the no Trial in March 2009. I predict possibly by Fall of this year though.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: January 09, 2009, 09:57:47 AM »

Hey yall..I am a sick Monkey....

Can someone direct me to Boo's clues??

HAHAHAHA..I said Boo's Clues...Reminds me of Blues Clues....LOLOL...

ANyway, is t here a linky to what she said so I dont have to read back through?

Also, pray for me, guys..I aint doing so hot....

I'm sorry, Nikki, my prayers for you & hugs too! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #492 on: January 09, 2009, 09:59:13 AM »

SPECULATION NOT FACTS

No, I never saw that pic! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #493 on: January 09, 2009, 10:00:21 AM »

If I found a dead body, first I would chit my pants! Then I would call LE. There is a tombstone behind our shed that was there before we even bought this house. It freaks me out every time I go back there!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #494 on: January 09, 2009, 10:00:45 AM »

See I still do not find that suspicious.  Its common practice to clean up a house once you turn it back over to the landlord, unless you are one of those people who just leaves, not knocking it just saying.  He is under the public eye, if he did not have the place cleaned up and the carpets cleaned we would be reading a story about what a pig Lee Anthony is for leaving the place trashed.  Not siding with him in the least, just saying that he is damned if he does and damned if he does not.
On another note, I do hope that LE has recovered all the information and things from all the suspects they feel they need to.

I totally agree with you Dolce.   I have always had the carpets cleaned professionally, when I left a rental.   The landlord may have been the one who actually hired the carpet cleaners, too.   I was only pointing out that LE had talked to the guys cleaning the carpets in his rental, supposedly.   I really don't even know if it is true - just that some woman said it on another website!!   
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #495 on: January 09, 2009, 10:01:14 AM »

I have a question:

The autopsy photos that will be set up on a special password protected site for viewing: Is this just until the trial? Do all of these photos become available during the trial & the protection is for before hand? And wasn't there a March trial date set? The prosecutor yesterday said no. 

It was suggested the other night on Nancy's show that there is no way there will be a Trial in March of THIS year. I can't remember who (someone on her panel) said it, but he said probably not until 2010. I have to agree at least w/ the no Trial in March 2009. I predict possibly by Fall of this year though.

I don't wanna wait that long! 
« Last Edit: January 09, 2009, 10:14:32 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Phaedrus
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #496 on: January 09, 2009, 10:02:18 AM »

I remember the photo, but I thought it was from Lake Vaj's MySpace.  I know it was someone within their ring, you could be absolutely right, it was probably Riccardo's.  That would make sense why they want to confiscate his hard drive.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #497 on: January 09, 2009, 10:03:52 AM »

Yes,coffee for me. Now I think Boo needs some "Tea" .
Hope we get some news from Boo today.........

I have speculated that the "inside scoop" might be a defamation of character law suit from the Grund's to the A's...Boo didn't say Yay or Nay so that's still on the table for me.. if that's the case then I wouldn't want Boo to bring the information (or any for that matter) forward until she has a full green light...

But I do feel bad for Joe...he's impatiently waiting for his pizza 

Looks like I need to change outfits...I had so many to put on but I fell asleep early last night  just wait until August 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #498 on: January 09, 2009, 10:05:00 AM »

Probably already posted but I'm way behind:

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18444680/detail.html#-

Sources: Casey Anthony Intentionally Killed Caylee
Experts Establish June Time Frame Of Death

POSTED: Friday, January 9, 2009
UPDATED: 8:56 am EST January 9, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Sources close to the Casey Anthony case told Local 6 News on Thursday that they have overwhelming evidence showing that she intentionally killed her young daughter, Caylee, and was solely responsible for the toddler's death.

Anthony, 22, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in her daughter's death. Caylee was 2 years old when she was reported missing in mid-July, a month after she had last been seen. Human remains discovered last month in a wooded area near Caylee's grandparents' home were identified as the missing girl.

Sources also said investigators have now established a time frame of death that dates back to June, according to reports returned by forensic botanists and entomologists brought in to anaylize the terrain and insect growth where Caylee's remains were found. Sources said plants were growing through the skeleton and bug evidence was also recovered, both of which helped scientists reach their conclusion.

Orange County sheriff's detectives believe Anthony took actions that led to her daughter's death June 16, which corresponds to the June time frame of death, Local 6 News reported.

Investigators believe Anthony dumped Caylee's body around June 18 in the wooded area where the remains were found, sources said.

According to test results conducted on the trunk of Anthony's car by the Oakridge National Laboratory, the girl's body spent at least two days there before it was dumped, sources said.

A hair which showed signs of decomposition was also found in the trunk. Sources said the hair matches hair taken from Caylee's remains.

Sources said the time frame coupled with other evidence -- duct tape found over the mouth of Caylee's skull, high levels of chloroform detected in the trunk and cell phone pings from Anthony's phone that place her near the crime scene in mid-June -- points only to Anthony as the killer.

Sources said although a cause of Caylee's death may never be known, Anthony will be convicted based on extrememly strong evidence.

Investigators who initially thought that Caylee's death could have been an accident have changed their minds, sources said.

Anthony on Thursday was required by a judge to attend a hearing that centered around autopsy photos of Caylee. It was the first time Anthony had been seen in months.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #499 on: January 09, 2009, 10:05:29 AM »

Good morning Sunny I am with you on the confusion train.  LP's words about the PI and TES was very odd, maybe he had his dates mixed up?  IDK

Nikki, good morning to you too sweety!  I will keep you in my prayers!  If I can be of help, shoot me an email, addy is in my profile.  Get better soon!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.