April 27, 2024, 10:38:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #88  (Read 499433 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #500 on: January 09, 2009, 10:05:32 AM »

LE could also make a surprise arrest of someone we haven't thought of that doesn't already have an attorney! And why  was Ricardo mentioned yesterday during the hearing?
Good point, why was Riccardo mentioned?  From what we know of his so far he does not seem like a real key player in this.  Is he computer savvy by chance?  Did he still love Casey enough to help with the disposal of the body?  I thought he had a girlfriend and was in PR for a portion of this time too.  Maybe they are investigating his computer because they believe that Casey stayed at his place while they were gone to PR??
SPECULATION NOT FACTS

I just remembered his name being mentioned & I had not even thought about him being a major player. Does anyone remeber what was said about him?
Yes, his hard drive was taken by LE, and Baez had a motion yesterday for the defense to have access, even though it is part of discovery.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #501 on: January 09, 2009, 10:07:23 AM »

That lady who took the picture of the Beer Pong Man from LA's old house and put it in front of the A's house when LA moved on Dec 30 -  and took all the pics - remember??     Well, she claimed that she called LE and they talked to the men who were cleaning the carpets on that day.  LE may have already gotten the vaccums from that carpet cleaning business. 
See I still do not find that suspicious.  Its common practice to clean up a house once you turn it back over to the landlord, unless you are one of those people who just leaves, not knocking it just saying.  He is under the public eye, if he did not have the place cleaned up and the carpets cleaned we would be reading a story about what a pig Lee Anthony is for leaving the place trashed.  Not siding with him in the least, just saying that he is damned if he does and damned if he does not.
On another note, I do hope that LE has recovered all the information and things from all the suspects they feel they need to.

I totally agree with you Dolce.   I have always had the carpets cleaned professionally, when I left a rental.   The landlord may have been the one who actually hired the carpet cleaners, too.   I was only pointing out that LE had talked to the guys cleaning the carpets in his rental, supposedly.   I really don't even know if it is true - just that some woman said it on another website!!   
I was not lashing out at you Sassy, just voicing my views on how quick people are to jump at the littlest things, and that if it was done in an opposite way they would jump on that too.  LOL

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #502 on: January 09, 2009, 10:08:38 AM »

Hey yall..I am a sick Monkey....

Can someone direct me to Boo's clues??

HAHAHAHA..I said Boo's Clues...Reminds me of Blues Clues....LOLOL...

ANyway, is t here a linky to what she said so I dont have to read back through?

Also, pray for me, guys..I aint doing so hot....

I'm sorry, Nikki, my prayers for you & hugs too! 
Me too Nikki, my thoughts and prayers are with you.
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #503 on: January 09, 2009, 10:10:01 AM »

So my hubby thinks that the As are standing behind KC because parents love kids unconditionally. I don't agree with that, but it could be that they are of the school that still believes that. I still don't think that I could stand behind my kids in this case even though I love them all very much.

I really think a lot of it is about feelings of guilt, to be honest.  I think that in addition to feeling guilty about the 911 call that she can't take back, Cindy feels guilty about choking Casey on the night of the 15th and other things she may have done that contributed to whatever state she thinks her daughter had to have been in to have done such a thing.

i would have done worse than choke that bitch.......her car smelled like "death" and she wouldn't tell me where my grandbaby was!!!!!

Regrets, I've had a few......
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #504 on: January 09, 2009, 10:10:42 AM »

Probably already posted but I'm way behind:

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18444680/detail.html#-

Sources: Casey Anthony Intentionally Killed Caylee
Experts Establish June Time Frame Of Death

POSTED: Friday, January 9, 2009
UPDATED: 8:56 am EST January 9, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Sources close to the Casey Anthony case told Local 6 News on Thursday that they have overwhelming evidence showing that she intentionally killed her young daughter, Caylee, and was solely responsible for the toddler's death.

This entire article is GREAT!  Thank you Klaas!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #505 on: January 09, 2009, 10:13:46 AM »

That lady who took the picture of the Beer Pong Man from LA's old house and put it in front of the A's house when LA moved on Dec 30 -  and took all the pics - remember??     Well, she claimed that she called LE and they talked to the men who were cleaning the carpets on that day.  LE may have already gotten the vaccums from that carpet cleaning business. 
See I still do not find that suspicious.  Its common practice to clean up a house once you turn it back over to the landlord, unless you are one of those people who just leaves, not knocking it just saying.  He is under the public eye, if he did not have the place cleaned up and the carpets cleaned we would be reading a story about what a pig Lee Anthony is for leaving the place trashed.  Not siding with him in the least, just saying that he is damned if he does and damned if he does not.
On another note, I do hope that LE has recovered all the information and things from all the suspects they feel they need to.

I totally agree with you Dolce.   I have always had the carpets cleaned professionally, when I left a rental.   The landlord may have been the one who actually hired the carpet cleaners, too.   I was only pointing out that LE had talked to the guys cleaning the carpets in his rental, supposedly.   I really don't even know if it is true - just that some woman said it on another website!!   
I was not lashing out at you Sassy, just voicing my views on how quick people are to jump at the littlest things, and that if it was done in an opposite way they would jump on that too.  LOL

Oh, I know!       I wasn't taking it as a lashing!      I understand what you're saying about LA - I've been there before myself!    Damned if you do..... Damned if you don't!!!!       
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #506 on: January 09, 2009, 10:16:34 AM »

Thank yall...

So, how many of us think the photos will be leaked despite the judge's ruling?

"God dont like ugly"
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #507 on: January 09, 2009, 10:17:04 AM »

PADILLA: OK. Let me, let me throw something else on here. Hoover on the 8th of November was out at Texas Equusearch and in front of several people actually filed a search directive, in other words, it`s a form they fill out saying that the body was actually where it was located.

I don`t know whatever happened to that. I do know that people in law enforcement are trying to track it down.

Private investigator Jim Hoover, through his attorney, told Eyewitness News exclusively that the Anthonys' private investigator Dominic Casey knew where to search and what to look for. Hoover told investigators that he did not work for Mr. Casey, that he volunteered his services to the Anthonys, but that Mr. Casey took him along to do a detailed search at the scene in mid-November based on that specific information.

"Did Mr. Casey ever tell Mr. Hoover where he got that information?" Belich asked Hoover's attorney, John Liguori, on Wednesday.

"I can't confirm that now. I cannot confirm that based on what was discussed here today," he said.

Hoover's attorney told Eyewitness News that Hoover did not pass the information along to detectives in November because Hoover never found the remains during his search at the scene and because Mr. Casey said the Anthony family was aware of the information.

Nov. 8: Texas EquuSearch leads group of volunteers in a search of a 25-acre area around Orlando International Airport for Caylee. They found nothing.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18436005/detail.html
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0901/08/ng.01.html
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/7/17/caylee_marie_anthony_disappearance_timeline.html
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #508 on: January 09, 2009, 10:17:34 AM »

So, there's a rumor floating around that Baez is separated from his wife.   I wonder how we can find out if this is true or not?!?    I'm so nosey.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #509 on: January 09, 2009, 10:18:12 AM »

Thank yall...

I would be more shocked if they were NOT leaked!  JB is a sleeze ball.  Geraldo will probably have them up within a week!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #510 on: January 09, 2009, 10:19:13 AM »

So, there's a rumor floating around that Baez is separated from his wife.   I wonder how we can find out if this is true or not?!?    I'm so nosey.
Call and ask her?     Oh or maybe call the TIP line... 

nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #511 on: January 09, 2009, 10:20:19 AM »

Thank yall...

I would be more shocked if they were NOT leaked!  JB is a sleeze ball.  Geraldo will probably have them up within a week!

Agreed...he is a sleezeball..and i cant stand to look at him...

And also, seeing her in court yesterday,with her smug face on..grrrrr..i almost went through my tv and choked her ass myself...

"God dont like ugly"
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #512 on: January 09, 2009, 10:21:12 AM »

goodmorning monkeys  There is something wrong with Baez and KC  . I think Baez is isolating her and wants her to depend solely on him.  Something like a hotage.   No family --no court apperance-and she does not watch tv.  The way she looks at him is very strange. Baez is in this for himself.  Why release the body to him,and not her family.  KC has such a big ego I believe she thinks Baze loves her.  Baze loves her the way -she loved Caylee . When he made all the money he can make -he will walk away without a thought for her.  I think the Ants disliked him for the beginning.  Lee when he went to visit her talked about him saying he could care less about Baze and tried to tell her not to give him  letters to the family.  the way she smiled at him in court was creepy- she is geting just what she deserves--and she deserves Baze.

Wow, Cher.  For the first time that I can remember, I'm hearing something that, to me, makes sense about the KC and Baez relationship.  I had never given it a thought before you made your points.  You got me thinking about the fact that KC is at that young age, where many girls are attracted to older men because of the older man's maturity.  

Yest., in court, it was obvious who is #1 in Baez's book when he came across as stupid and unprepared, as is typical for him.  That's why he doesn't want to put forth any effort to go out of his way to help KC.  He doesn't care about loosing her case.  IMO, you're right about the fact that Baez is keeping her isolated in a closet-like environment so that he can control her every thought and move until he has what he wants.  At that point, he'll exit KC's stage and she'll be left up there all alone, probably with a broken heart, and not know what hit her.

She's met her match.  However, he's smarter/more experienced than she and he has no emotional attachment.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #513 on: January 09, 2009, 10:21:21 AM »

Funny!           Didn't LP say Baez's wife was pretty?    Does he know her?   Maybe he would know?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #514 on: January 09, 2009, 10:24:23 AM »

Funny!           Didn't LP say Baez's wife was pretty?    Does he know her?   Maybe he would know?
She is pretty.  She was on Geraldo with Baez during an interview at one time.  She is much prettier than Casey, by far.  Maybe he "traded her in for something newer".  Who knows!  Or maybe she has a conscience!!!

nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #515 on: January 09, 2009, 10:24:36 AM »

Also, I am wondering ..do yall think Gand C have changed their tune and have finally realized the Satanchild killed Caylee? I would think if they still beleived in her innocence, they would be all up her butt and coming to see her, etc...

"God dont like ugly"
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #516 on: January 09, 2009, 10:25:44 AM »

goodmorning monkeys  There is something wrong with Baez and KC  . I think Baez is isolating her and wants her to depend solely on him.  Something like a hotage.   No family --no court apperance-and she does not watch tv.  The way she looks at him is very strange. Baez is in this for himself.  Why release the body to him,and not her family.  KC has such a big ego I believe she thinks Baze loves her.  Baze loves her the way -she loved Caylee . When he made all the money he can make -he will walk away without a thought for her.  I think the Ants disliked him for the beginning.  Lee when he went to visit her talked about him saying he could care less about Baze and tried to tell her not to give him  letters to the family.  the way she smiled at him in court was creepy- she is geting just what she deserves--and she deserves Baze.

Wow, Cher.  For the first time that I can remember, I'm hearing something that, to me, makes sense about the KC and Baez relationship.  I had never given it a thought before you made your points.  You got me thinking about the fact that KC is at that young age, where many girls are attracted to older men because of the older man's maturity.  

Yest., in court, it was obvious who is #1 in Baez's book when he came across as stupid and unprepared, as is typical for him.  That's why he doesn't want to put forth any effort to go out of his way to help KC.  He doesn't care about loosing her case.  IMO, you're right about the fact that Baez is keeping her isolated in a closet-like environment so that he can control her every thought and move until he has what he wants.  At that point, he'll exit KC's stage and she'll be left up there all alone, probably with a broken heart, and not know what hit her.

She's met her match.  However, he's smarter/more experienced than she and he has no emotional attachment.

Interesting points by both of you.   I think you're right!
DayOldDonuts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #517 on: January 09, 2009, 10:26:14 AM »

Probably already posted but I'm way behind:

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18444680/detail.html#-

Sources: Casey Anthony Intentionally Killed Caylee
Experts Establish June Time Frame Of Death

POSTED: Friday, January 9, 2009
UPDATED: 8:56 am EST January 9, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Sources close to the Casey Anthony case told Local 6 News on Thursday that they have overwhelming evidence showing that she intentionally killed her young daughter, Caylee, and was solely responsible for the toddler's death.

Anthony, 22, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in her daughter's death. Caylee was 2 years old when she was reported missing in mid-July, a month after she had last been seen. Human remains discovered last month in a wooded area near Caylee's grandparents' home were identified as the missing girl.

Sources also said investigators have now established a time frame of death that dates back to June, according to reports returned by forensic botanists and entomologists brought in to anaylize the terrain and insect growth where Caylee's remains were found. Sources said plants were growing through the skeleton and bug evidence was also recovered, both of which helped scientists reach their conclusion.

Orange County sheriff's detectives believe Anthony took actions that led to her daughter's death June 16, which corresponds to the June time frame of death, Local 6 News reported.

Investigators believe Anthony dumped Caylee's body around June 18 in the wooded area where the remains were found, sources said.

According to test results conducted on the trunk of Anthony's car by the Oakridge National Laboratory, the girl's body spent at least two days there before it was dumped, sources said.

A hair which showed signs of decomposition was also found in the trunk. Sources said the hair matches hair taken from Caylee's remains.

Sources said the time frame coupled with other evidence -- duct tape found over the mouth of Caylee's skull, high levels of chloroform detected in the trunk and cell phone pings from Anthony's phone that place her near the crime scene in mid-June -- points only to Anthony as the killer.

Sources said although a cause of Caylee's death may never be known, Anthony will be convicted based on extrememly strong evidence.

Investigators who initially thought that Caylee's death could have been an accident have changed their minds, sources said.

Anthony on Thursday was required by a judge to attend a hearing that centered around autopsy photos of Caylee. It was the first time Anthony had been seen in months.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

If the cause of death may never be known, what did they find that makes them sure that the death was intentional?  Duct tape and chloroform could have been an accidental overdose. 
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #518 on: January 09, 2009, 10:27:46 AM »

Find out what county he lives in, his address is out there (I've seen it in the past).  Then go to the clerk of courts website for that county (Google county + "clerk of court") and see if divorce papers have been filed.  You might also have to try the county comptroller, but I think it would at clerk of court.

Doing all this research will let you know if you are really that nosey LMAO
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #519 on: January 09, 2009, 10:29:05 AM »

She is pretty.  She was on Geraldo with Baez during an interview at one time.  She is much prettier than Casey, by far.  Maybe he "traded her in for something newer".  Who knows!  Or maybe she has a conscience!!!

Yeah, really.   I can't imagine having my husband work with that slore and murderer.   I probably wouldn't last long.   But, maybe she found someone smarter than Baez!!!        Sounds like she could do better!!!!     I don't find Baez attractive, jmo.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.