April 28, 2024, 08:57:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #88  (Read 499477 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #520 on: January 09, 2009, 10:30:51 AM »

So, there's a rumor floating around that Baez is separated from his wife.   I wonder how we can find out if this is true or not?!?    I'm so nosey.
Find out what county he lives in, his address is out there (I've seen it in the past).  Then go to the clerk of courts website for that county (Google county + "clerk of court") and see if divorce papers have been filed.  You might also have to try the county comptroller, but I think it would at clerk of court.

Doing all this research will let you know if you are really that nosey LMAO

I'm pretty nosey!          I'll look into it sometime today!    Thanks for the info!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #521 on: January 09, 2009, 10:31:10 AM »

So, there's a rumor floating around that Baez is separated from his wife.   I wonder how we can find out if this is true or not?!?    I'm so nosey.
I never heard that, I'm sure someone will get the scoop.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #522 on: January 09, 2009, 10:31:15 AM »

is this the same bozo?
http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/Details.aspx?SessionID=77103a7c-69dd-4001-85e2-245b2c722e52&CaseID=6088526#Act

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: January 09, 2009, 10:35:42 AM »

o/t thanks for the people saying there was an earthquake last night, while laying in bed I thought I was going to land downstairs in my living room. When I ran downstairs, my husband and daughter had felt nothing, and looked at me as if I was hallucinating.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: January 09, 2009, 10:37:57 AM »

goodmorning monkeys  There is something wrong with Baez and KC  . I think Baez is isolating her and wants her to depend solely on him.  Something like a hotage.   No family --no court apperance-and she does not watch tv.  The way she looks at him is very strange. Baez is in this for himself.  Why release the body to him,and not her family.  KC has such a big ego I believe she thinks Baze loves her.  Baze loves her the way -she loved Caylee . When he made all the money he can make -he will walk away without a thought for her.  I think the Ants disliked him for the beginning.  Lee when he went to visit her talked about him saying he could care less about Baze and tried to tell her not to give him  letters to the family.  the way she smiled at him in court was creepy- she is geting just what she deserves--and she deserves Baze.

Wow, Cher.  For the first time that I can remember, I'm hearing something that, to me, makes sense about the KC and Baez relationship.  I had never given it a thought before you made your points.  You got me thinking about the fact that KC is at that young age, where many girls are attracted to older men because of the older man's maturity.  

Yest., in court, it was obvious who is #1 in Baez's book when he came across as stupid and unprepared, as is typical for him.  That's why he doesn't want to put forth any effort to go out of his way to help KC.  He doesn't care about loosing her case.  IMO, you're right about the fact that Baez is keeping her isolated in a closet-like environment so that he can control her every thought and move until he has what he wants.  At that point, he'll exit KC's stage and she'll be left up there all alone, probably with a broken heart, and not know what hit her.

She's met her match.  However, he's smarter/more experienced than she and he has no emotional attachment.

I agree with both! 

Baez will make his money whether Casey is found guilty or not.  IMO he has already made alot of money in this case.... He will get that money anyhow because he will show his billable hours - whether he just sat with his feet propped up at his desk or whatever.  IMO he is not putting much effort into this - well for one he is a huge dumba$$, but for another, he knows Casey will be found guilty - he is just going thru the motions.

He does have Casey right where he wants her, she has her full trust in him and he no doubt has told her she has nothing to worry about, she will not be convicted.

I guess Casey will see the day when the Jury comes back with a GUILTY verdict. 

Baez is in it solely for the money - nothing more nothing less.  POS

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #525 on: January 09, 2009, 10:40:46 AM »

didn't KC tell LA that she got his name from some other prisoners

Regrets, I've had a few......
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: January 09, 2009, 10:43:45 AM »

This is the first I heard this. I know it's been speculated for quite some time. It's definitely not a huge surprise. Glad to know she wouldn't put up with any of his bull! She's got to be alot smarter than he is! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #527 on: January 09, 2009, 10:44:32 AM »

If this is the same Jose Baez that I found on the clerk's site, than he is divorcing.  Does anyone know his wife's name?

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: January 09, 2009, 10:44:58 AM »

Yes, and didn't he have his business card up on the bulletin board?
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #529 on: January 09, 2009, 10:44:59 AM »

LE could also make a surprise arrest of someone we haven't thought of that doesn't already have an attorney! And why  was Ricardo mentioned yesterday during the hearing?
Good point, why was Riccardo mentioned?  From what we know of his so far he does not seem like a real key player in this.  Is he computer savvy by chance?  Did he still love Casey enough to help with the disposal of the body?  I thought he had a girlfriend and was in PR for a portion of this time too.  Maybe they are investigating his computer because they believe that Casey stayed at his place while they were gone to PR??
SPECULATION NOT FACTS

I just remembered his name being mentioned & I had not even thought about him being a major player. Does anyone remeber what was said about him?
Yes, his hard drive was taken by LE, and Baez had a motion yesterday for the defense to have access, even though it is part of discovery.

Thank you, Norose, i hadn't seen that!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: January 09, 2009, 10:45:55 AM »

If this is the same Jose Baez that I found on the clerk's site, than he is divorcing.  Does anyone know his wife's name?
No, I saw her on a show with him, she seemed like a lovely woman.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: January 09, 2009, 10:49:48 AM »

Hey yall..I am a sick Monkey....

Can someone direct me to Boo's clues??

HAHAHAHA..I said Boo's Clues...Reminds me of Blues Clues....LOLOL...

ANyway, is t here a linky to what she said so I dont have to read back through?

Also, pray for me, guys..I aint doing so hot....

I'm sorry you're not doing well. I hope you feel better soon. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: January 09, 2009, 10:50:04 AM »

LE could also make a surprise arrest of someone we haven't thought of that doesn't already have an attorney! And why  was Ricardo mentioned yesterday during the hearing?
Good point, why was Riccardo mentioned?  From what we know of his so far he does not seem like a real key player in this.  Is he computer savvy by chance?  Did he still love Casey enough to help with the disposal of the body?  I thought he had a girlfriend and was in PR for a portion of this time too.  Maybe they are investigating his computer because they believe that Casey stayed at his place while they were gone to PR??
SPECULATION NOT FACTS

I just remembered his name being mentioned & I had not even thought about him being a major player. Does anyone remeber what was said about him?
Yes, his hard drive was taken by LE, and Baez had a motion yesterday for the defense to have access, even though it is part of discovery.

I think there must be a lot of things on Ricardo's hard drive that LE was interested in, besides that picture about chloroform. That type of picture seems to me people in that age group who put up things of that nature on their myspace, might be just doing it for a reaction. I don't know.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #533 on: January 09, 2009, 10:51:03 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!! Still trying to catch up, so if this has been already answered I am sorry......About Ricardo's involvement........Jb was asking for a copy of what was taken off of Ricardo's hard drive. IIRC  in Ga 's interview with FBI they were telling him about the 1200 pics and said if they were on Casey's site then they were also on someone else's somewhere. So maybe that is what JB is wanting to know.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: January 09, 2009, 10:51:53 AM »

Call and ask her?     Oh or maybe call the TIP line... 

Funny!           Didn't LP say Baez's wife was pretty?    Does he know her?   Maybe he would know?
She is pretty.  She was on Geraldo with Baez during an interview at one time.  She is much prettier than Casey, by far.  Maybe he "traded her in for something newer".  Who knows!  Or maybe she has a conscience!!!

Being pretty doesn't matter though! Lots of "pretty" wives get cheated on! Look at all the celebrities; Halle Berry is very "pretty"! I believe if something happened between Baez & Casey it was early on. During the famous "6 hour" sessions! Baez is not immune to a sociopath's manipulation, he's a man, isn't he?! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: January 09, 2009, 10:52:46 AM »

i don't know about you all, but i would not want an attorney that people in jail refered me to

Regrets, I've had a few......
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #536 on: January 09, 2009, 10:53:25 AM »

Boo's Clue:

In light of recent developments, my secret might have to wait to the end of the month. Sorry guys, I have no control over it!!! I just didn't want you guys to starve, put the poor pizza man into the poor house or work yourselves into a tizzy on a daily basis. I'm doing the best that I can, but my paws are tied here! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #537 on: January 09, 2009, 10:55:01 AM »

SPECULATION NOT FACTS

I think there must be a lot of things on Ricardo's hard drive that LE was interested in, besides that picture about chloroform. That type of picture seems to me people in that age group who put up things of that nature on their myspace, might be just doing it for a reaction. I don't know.

I wonder if LE knows he is the source for the chloroform? And there may be searches on his computer like there were on Casey's! OMG! He may be the one that helped her!! 

Phaedrus
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #538 on: January 09, 2009, 10:55:04 AM »

i don't know about you all, but i would not want an attorney that people in jail refered me to

That is just what I thought also. Duh!! they are still in jail, so he must not be to good.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #539 on: January 09, 2009, 10:56:19 AM »

I know really lol. Lawyers also send mail to the house offering their services. I am sure she had a ton of that coming to her home.

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.