April 27, 2024, 08:25:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #88  (Read 499335 times)
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #560 on: January 09, 2009, 11:17:45 AM »

So my hubby thinks that the As are standing behind KC because parents love kids unconditionally. I don't agree with that, but it could be that they are of the school that still believes that. I still don't think that I could stand behind my kids in this case even though I love them all very much.

Boyzmom, without a doubt, I have always unconditionally loved my son, who is now a grown man.  From little tot, on, I would periodically remind him that I would always love him, but not always agree with or accept his actions, and would explain how the two are very different.  He went through some growing-up trials and tribulations (bad choices) into adulthood, where all I could tell him is that he made his bed, so now he'd have to sleep in it.  However, I would always tell him how much I loved him, and he has never once in his life thought I didn't.

So many people nowadays don't realize that there's a big difference between unconditional love and unconditional acceptance.  From everything I've heard and read about the As's, I don't think anyone amongst the four of them have a clue what love is about.  They mistake acceptance for love.

I'm happy to hear that you're "on" track.    

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #561 on: January 09, 2009, 11:20:22 AM »

Jose's middle name is Angel. So I don't think that's him in the divorce papers.

I bet that is how the rumor originated.  Someone saw this and assumed it was him.   But, then again, he hasn't been wearing his wedding ring.   

Did he ever wear one?  This has come up before and no one seemed to be able to find a picture of him with a ring, even going back to the first hearing.  A lot of men do not wear rings because of their professions or hobbies.  For instance wood working.  A ring can get caught in equipment.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #562 on: January 09, 2009, 11:23:00 AM »

I have know idea, but I'm sure Baez will throw who ever he can under the bus, Ricardo, Cindy George, Lee, Jesse, etc. I'm very curious what the defense will do.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #563 on: January 09, 2009, 11:23:23 AM »

Boo's Clue:

In light of recent developments, my secret might have to wait to the end of the month. Sorry guys, I have no control over it!!! I just didn't want you guys to starve, put the poor pizza man into the poor house or work yourselves into a tizzy on a daily basis. I'm doing the best that I can, but my paws are tied here! 

WHAT!!!!! No way, Boo! 
[/quote

Thanks Boo...Maybe I can get my house cleaned today!!!!!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #564 on: January 09, 2009, 11:25:02 AM »

I bet that is how the rumor originated.  Someone saw this and assumed it was him.   But, then again, he hasn't been wearing his wedding ring.   

Did he ever wear one?  This has come up before and no one seemed to be able to find a picture of him with a ring, even going back to the first hearing.  A lot of men do not wear rings because of their professions or hobbies.  For instance wood working.  A ring can get caught in equipment.

That's a good point.  My dad never wore a ring in his life.   
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #565 on: January 09, 2009, 11:26:26 AM »

I have know idea, but I'm sure Baez will throw who ever he can under the bus, Ricardo, Cindy George, Lee, Jesse, etc. I'm very curious what the defense will do.

I don't think we have know what the defense will be at all, but I think there were glints and hints yesterday in these motions with the people you listed.  I think he will attempt to say ZG is someone else in that list, but the nanny defense won't be what we have heard from her or him at all.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #566 on: January 09, 2009, 11:27:06 AM »

Jose Angel? Are you kidding me?

Sounds like Casey's beckon call.....................

jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #567 on: January 09, 2009, 11:27:09 AM »

Probably already posted but I'm way behind:

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18444680/detail.html#-

Sources: Casey Anthony Intentionally Killed Caylee
Experts Establish June Time Frame Of Death

POSTED: Friday, January 9, 2009
UPDATED: 8:56 am EST January 9, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Sources close to the Casey Anthony case told Local 6 News on Thursday that they have overwhelming evidence showing that she intentionally killed her young daughter, Caylee, and was solely responsible for the toddler's death.

Anthony, 22, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in her daughter's death. Caylee was 2 years old when she was reported missing in mid-July, a month after she had last been seen. Human remains discovered last month in a wooded area near Caylee's grandparents' home were identified as the missing girl.

Sources also said investigators have now established a time frame of death that dates back to June, according to reports returned by forensic botanists and entomologists brought in to anaylize the terrain and insect growth where Caylee's remains were found. Sources said plants were growing through the skeleton and bug evidence was also recovered, both of which helped scientists reach their conclusion.

Orange County sheriff's detectives believe Anthony took actions that led to her daughter's death June 16, which corresponds to the June time frame of death, Local 6 News reported.

Investigators believe Anthony dumped Caylee's body around June 18 in the wooded area where the remains were found, sources said.

According to test results conducted on the trunk of Anthony's car by the Oakridge National Laboratory, the girl's body spent at least two days there before it was dumped, sources said.

A hair which showed signs of decomposition was also found in the trunk. Sources said the hair matches hair taken from Caylee's remains.

Sources said the time frame coupled with other evidence -- duct tape found over the mouth of Caylee's skull, high levels of chloroform detected in the trunk and cell phone pings from Anthony's phone that place her near the crime scene in mid-June -- points only to Anthony as the killer.

Sources said although a cause of Caylee's death may never be known, Anthony will be convicted based on extrememly strong evidence.

Investigators who initially thought that Caylee's death could have been an accident have changed their minds, sources said.

Anthony on Thursday was required by a judge to attend a hearing that centered around autopsy photos of Caylee. It was the first time Anthony had been seen in months.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.
This is very good news. I have often wondered if they collected any bugs that would answer some of the questions. No wonder Grissom loves his bugs so much. I am so glad that they have found scientific evidence that fills in the timeline. Hopefully this can put an end to all the bs going on about the body being dumped there after KC was in jail. I find this very encouraging especially coming from channel 6, and Jessica D., who in my opinion, have been reporting more on the sympathetic side of the family, therefore getting the personal interviews with CA, while the others are shut out.
After watching the video, my mind is much more at ease. I now feel much more confident that KC will get what she deserves. Now to go after the rest of those that have been muddying up the waters and give them what they deserve.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #568 on: January 09, 2009, 11:27:17 AM »

It was reported in the video that sources say Casey will be convicted based on extremely strong evidence.  In the next few weeks state is excepted to release more of that evidence.

In need of an evidence fix here.

It also said on that video that NEITHER PI WILL FACE CHARGES BY LE.  Wonder why?  Did D. Casey "rat out" the A's if that who he was on the phone with at the time?  Gee, I wonder....   Maybe Dominic got immunity for his testimony AGAINST the A's???? 
Maybe on NG, can't remember, but apparently it is not against the law not to report that you found a body.

Today, a couple of nights ago (?) I heard that on Greta's show, stated by her and agreed upon by two attorneys.  I posted that recently (?), and then a monkey responded by quoting all kinds of Florida laws, which state something like that is illegal.  I don't know.  Go figure.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: January 09, 2009, 11:27:54 AM »

Sea, if I have time today; I'm going to post you something about Elvis in Musings. i got to see him in concert 2 months before he died & I have some good pics of it. i gotta dig'em up! I have cakes to finish today, I'll be in & out.

BBl! 

Mmm Cake! What kind of cake? Can I order one! 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #570 on: January 09, 2009, 11:32:28 AM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Sources close to the Casey Anthony case told Local 6 News on Thursday that they have overwhelming evidence showing that she intentionally killed her young daughter, Caylee, and was solely responsible for the toddler's death.

This entire article is GREAT!  Thank you Klaas!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!

That is great! What a relief that the evidence is "overwhelming" that she is SOLELY responsible.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #571 on: January 09, 2009, 11:35:31 AM »

Thank yall...

So, how many of us think the photos will be leaked despite the judge's ruling?

Without a doubt, count me in...100%!

mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #572 on: January 09, 2009, 11:36:35 AM »

This entire article is GREAT!  Thank you Klaas!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!

That is great! What a relief that the evidence is "overwhelming" that she is SOLELY responsible.

Good Morning!  Does this mean the death penalty is back on the table?

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #573 on: January 09, 2009, 11:36:37 AM »

Boo's Clue:

In light of recent developments, my secret might have to wait to the end of the month. Sorry guys, I have no control over it!!! I just didn't want you guys to starve, put the poor pizza man into the poor house or work yourselves into a tizzy on a daily basis. I'm doing the best that I can, but my paws are tied here! 

WHAT!!!!! No way, Boo! 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
shoperoo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #574 on: January 09, 2009, 11:36:45 AM »

I can't stop thinkning about the choice of funeral home for little Caylee and something doesnt sit right.

At yesterday's hearing , the main motion was to prevent unecessary distribution of photographs of Caylee's remains. Yet the world and his dog are told she lies in a city centre funeral home on the edge of a strip mall. We are futher informed by the press that there doesnt seem to me any obvious security in place. 8-} The name of the Funeral Director was made public immediately her body was released by the ME. .........Hmmmmm

Im sure I heard Jose Baez say during the proceedings he had taken on a grave responsibility when he took responsibility for Caylee's remains ..........or words to that effect

I thought they had been released to Cindy and George.

Did he choose this funeral home pending the second examination.........surely he would have consulted/deferred to C&G @-)
and why hasnt he posted a night watchman given the level of interest in this little girl.

I'm sure the A's and Baez are well aware of the various forums out there and just what people think of the current venue for Caylee's funeral, not to mention the vulnerability of the place. Is Baez calling the shots as to when a funeral can take place?? The A's are not likely to complain as it reflects on 'Creature's wishes and her relationship with Baez

So it occurred to me............Has Caylee been elsewhere all this time and this dump is just a decoy to protect her or am I giving Baez way too much credit.
[/color]
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #575 on: January 09, 2009, 11:36:45 AM »

Boo's Clue:

Thats OK, Boo.  We can test our good Monkey endurance!  We will patiently wait!

WHAT!!!!! No way, Boo! 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #576 on: January 09, 2009, 11:37:13 AM »

Boo's Clue:

Thanks Boo.. your recent developements or recent developements in the "secret" ? .. I suspect we won't see as much of you now with your new job.. 

Maybe we can organize a hotline to send pizza for Joe...I don't want him to go hungry 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #577 on: January 09, 2009, 11:37:46 AM »

Good Morning Everyone ... I am reading back trying to catch up. Hubby had oral surgery yesterday so I missed everything.
I am sure you all discussed Casey's court appearance. But I just had to comment on the damn smirk on her face. You would think that Baez would at least tell her to not freaking smile. What does she have to even grin about. Her daughter is dead.
Were the Anthonys in court ?

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #578 on: January 09, 2009, 11:40:08 AM »

Thank yall...

Count me in too. There are to many things that "could happen".

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #579 on: January 09, 2009, 11:40:25 AM »

Thank yall...

With the ability of hackers today, I have no doubt that eventually these photos will get out. As much as I may despise JB, I can't grasp the thought that he would stoop that low, to be involved in it himself or allow for it to come back to him. I feel that it will be done by hackers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.