April 27, 2024, 04:00:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #88  (Read 499407 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #600 on: January 09, 2009, 12:02:48 PM »

Sea, if I have time today; I'm going to post you something about Elvis in Musings. i got to see him in concert 2 months before he died & I have some good pics of it. i gotta dig'em up! I have cakes to finish today, I'll be in & out.

BBl! 

Mmm Cake! What kind of cake? Can I order one! 

I posted some pics in musings awhile back, Quiet. I decorate cakes, any & every design! 

I've seen your pictures Monken.  You do beautiful work.  Wish I knew how to decorate cakes like you!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #601 on: January 09, 2009, 12:03:34 PM »

If this is the same Jose Baez that I found on the clerk's site, than he is divorcing.  Does anyone know his wife's name?
No, I saw her on a show with him, she seemed like a lovely woman.

So, who's that ugly mamma - (man disguised as a woman in an ugly blonde wig) - that was shown in photos last month with Baez?  I thought that was his wife.  Boy, I'm confused.   
That is Linda Kenney Baden, one of the dream team. Believe me Baez's wife looks nothing like her.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #602 on: January 09, 2009, 12:05:10 PM »

Sea, if I have time today; I'm going to post you something about Elvis in Musings. i got to see him in concert 2 months before he died & I have some good pics of it. i gotta dig'em up! I have cakes to finish today, I'll be in & out.

BBl! 

Mmm Cake! What kind of cake? Can I order one! 

I posted some pics in musings awhile back, Quiet. I decorate cakes, any & every design! 

I've seen your pictures Monken.  You do beautiful work.  Wish I knew how to decorate cakes like you!

How sweet! Thank you, Sassy!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #603 on: January 09, 2009, 12:05:21 PM »

Do we know what Ricardo's hard drive has on it?  Is it party pics that may show Caylee?  Is Ricardo the one that Casey was e-mailing acting like she couldn't come meet him until the Nanny showed up ... and she called Caylee a snothead?

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #604 on: January 09, 2009, 12:05:35 PM »

Morning everyone!!!!
Morning A1 - How's dad?
Dad went to the shop today - yeh!  Thank you for asking.
That is good news.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #605 on: January 09, 2009, 12:06:33 PM »

Morning everyone!!!!
Good Morning Miss Kitty!

wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #606 on: January 09, 2009, 12:07:01 PM »

Been reading, reading, reading, finally got caught up.  Hoping all the quaking monkeys in CA are okay.  Am feeling pretty drained and stirred up, so forgive me -- this will be a lengthy post.  Bit of a rant coming on...

Re: the big question after the surprise appearance of Casey today:  Can't decide if she looks pregnant.  Maybe no more than four months, but really not sure.  Funnily, I wouldn't be surprised either way. 

Definitely sure that she looks like anything but a loving mother whose child was kidnapped six months ago and recently found dead and decomposed, a mother who has been wrongly, unjustly accused of her child's murder.  No way, that's not Casey, not for one second.  Evil inhuman monster, that's what I saw.

She never once flinched at:  the mention of Caylee's bones, Caylee's body, Caylee's autopsy; the custody of Caylee's remains, how disturbing the pics of Caylee's skull are, whether Caylee's grandparents and brothers' fingerprints must be turned over to JB, the duct tape that defiled her little body and bespoke violence toward a sweet innocent little girl ... Nothing.    Not a single grimace, not a wince, not a tear, not even a sad or pained expression for her beautiful, precious daughter.

Just that vacant, evil stare and those arrogant smirks, the occasional trusting glances she darted at JB the clown, and the incredibly inappropriate "charmer" smiles she flashed more than once.  That attitude of resentment and defiance that went along with being summarily summoned to court against her wishes -- and that whole "Paris Hilton" way of being keenly aware of her celebrity status while pretending to ignore the camera --- oh, her behavior was just stunning and sickening to witness, IMO.

What made today's hearing and all the news reports a hundred times worse was this:  Casey could bring this tragic farce to an end in one instant, anytime she chooses to, but never will.  If only she had a heart.  It would be as simple as deciding to stop the insanity and just say, "I want to speak to an Orange County investigator, ow.  I want to finally tell the truth.  Yes, I did it.  Here is how it happened.  Caylee didn't deserve to die and she didn't deserve to be disposed of like garbage.  I'm sorry and willing to plead guilty to all charges."  But of course, it would be a cold day in hell.......

Hoping that the new PI revelations will help the case turn an important corner, hoping that those who have been a party to harming or dishonoring Caylee will be held accountable.

Closure would help,too.  Seems to me that the never-ending circus that surrounds Caylee, her family, her death, the investigation, the prosecution of the crime that took her life ... it would all be unbearable enough as it is, without the awful delays and uncertainties and squalid details about the disposition of Caylee's earthly remains.  The public's collective hearts have been broken.  She has become ours, too, and we need to be allowed to mourn her with dignity.  Caylee deserved so much better. 

<sigh> Desi is a very sad and discouraged monkey tonight in case you hadn't guessed!  The recent snarkiness and petty drama between some posters here in the cage hasn't helped...  Maybe I'll check back tomorrow and try again; maybe I'll take some time off for a little breather.  Sorry for the too-long rant.  Hugs to all.

God Bless Caylee.

Thank you Des for saying exactly what I'm feeling only BETTER than I ever could have.

God Bless You as well as our Precious Caylee.  Please don't forget that Caylee is resting in the arms of God.  She is happy to be in Heaven.

((((((((((())))))))))
PJ (Paula) flower

Des, i just wanted to say i know what you mean. i can't stand it when any of the monkeys pick on each other, but i think the moderators do a great job calming everything down! anyway, i have ready other Caylee sites & cannot believe the things that are said to each other. we miss you & hope to see you soon! huggs.

wendi
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #607 on: January 09, 2009, 12:08:44 PM »

Morning everyone!!!!
Good Morning Miss Kitty!
Morning Dolce!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #608 on: January 09, 2009, 12:09:33 PM »

Do we know what Ricardo's hard drive has on it?  Is it party pics that may show Caylee?  Is Ricardo the one that Casey was e-mailing acting like she couldn't come meet him until the Nanny showed up ... and she called Caylee a snothead?

No,  that was Tony R - the cop who got fired.

Ricardo is the one she let Caylee sleep in the bed with.  Also, the one that woke up one morning to find Caylee gone - and KC told him that she had taken Caylee home in the middle of the night because CA wanted Caylee home - but Caylee was probably in the trunk.     
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #609 on: January 09, 2009, 12:10:39 PM »

Thank yall...

So, how many of us think the photos will be leaked despite the judge's ruling?

Without a doubt, count me in...100%!

I'm with you............absotively! The challenge alone is enough to cause a skilled hacker to go for it. Add money as motivation, and there's no doubt. Those pics will surface.

CB, and I just keep thinking that over time, that money is going to circle back into Baez's account.  He probably has one over in the Cayman Islands, or a Switzerland.  

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #610 on: January 09, 2009, 12:10:55 PM »

Ricardo is the one she let Caylee sleep in the bed with.  Also, the one that woke up one morning to find Caylee gone - and KC told him that she had taken Caylee home in the middle of the night because CA wanted Caylee home - but Caylee was probably in the trunk.     
Ah!  Thanks Sassy ... I can't keep her men straight.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: January 09, 2009, 12:12:00 PM »

I have know idea, but I'm sure Baez will throw who ever he can under the bus, Ricardo, Cindy George, Lee, Jesse, etc. I'm very curious what the defense will do.

NoRose, IMO, the only person whom Baez is going to throw under the bus is KC.  
That is interesting, are you suggesting he will throw her under by a defense going in the direction of some kind of mental defect? I've thought about that, but don't think so. But I do wonder what else would make any sense but that, but the jury would not buy that, imo.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #612 on: January 09, 2009, 12:13:58 PM »

No, that was Tony Ruscio, spelling of last name is wrong I'm sure, the cop that was fired because he lied to LE about knowing Casey.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #613 on: January 09, 2009, 12:14:23 PM »

Morning everyone!!!!
Morning A1 - How's dad?

So glad to hear that, Always.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #614 on: January 09, 2009, 12:15:14 PM »

Got me!!!

awwwwwww.....

I'm going to Pretty Kitty's Anonymous now...   

oh no you don't! you have seen my others yet! i'm trying to give Brandi a break. she has been working too hard!

wendi
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #615 on: January 09, 2009, 12:15:40 PM »

My gut tells me there is more to the story, then Ricardo told.
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #616 on: January 09, 2009, 12:15:59 PM »

Been reading, reading, reading, finally got caught up.  Hoping all the quaking monkeys in CA are okay.  Am feeling pretty drained and stirred up, so forgive me -- this will be a lengthy post.  Bit of a rant coming on...

Re: the big question after the surprise appearance of Casey today:  Can't decide if she looks pregnant.  Maybe no more than four months, but really not sure.  Funnily, I wouldn't be surprised either way. 

Definitely sure that she looks like anything but a loving mother whose child was kidnapped six months ago and recently found dead and decomposed, a mother who has been wrongly, unjustly accused of her child's murder.  No way, that's not Casey, not for one second.  Evil inhuman monster, that's what I saw.

She never once flinched at:  the mention of Caylee's bones, Caylee's body, Caylee's autopsy; the custody of Caylee's remains, how disturbing the pics of Caylee's skull are, whether Caylee's grandparents and brothers' fingerprints must be turned over to JB, the duct tape that defiled her little body and bespoke violence toward a sweet innocent little girl ... Nothing.    Not a single grimace, not a wince, not a tear, not even a sad or pained expression for her beautiful, precious daughter.

Just that vacant, evil stare and those arrogant smirks, the occasional trusting glances she darted at JB the clown, and the incredibly inappropriate "charmer" smiles she flashed more than once.  That attitude of resentment and defiance that went along with being summarily summoned to court against her wishes -- and that whole "Paris Hilton" way of being keenly aware of her celebrity status while pretending to ignore the camera --- oh, her behavior was just stunning and sickening to witness, IMO.

What made today's hearing and all the news reports a hundred times worse was this:  Casey could bring this tragic farce to an end in one instant, anytime she chooses to, but never will.  If only she had a heart.  It would be as simple as deciding to stop the insanity and just say, "I want to speak to an Orange County investigator, ow.  I want to finally tell the truth.  Yes, I did it.  Here is how it happened.  Caylee didn't deserve to die and she didn't deserve to be disposed of like garbage.  I'm sorry and willing to plead guilty to all charges."  But of course, it would be a cold day in hell.......

Hoping that the new PI revelations will help the case turn an important corner, hoping that those who have been a party to harming or dishonoring Caylee will be held accountable.

Closure would help,too.  Seems to me that the never-ending circus that surrounds Caylee, her family, her death, the investigation, the prosecution of the crime that took her life ... it would all be unbearable enough as it is, without the awful delays and uncertainties and squalid details about the disposition of Caylee's earthly remains.  The public's collective hearts have been broken.  She has become ours, too, and we need to be allowed to mourn her with dignity.  Caylee deserved so much better. 

<sigh> Desi is a very sad and discouraged monkey tonight in case you hadn't guessed!  The recent snarkiness and petty drama between some posters here in the cage hasn't helped...  Maybe I'll check back tomorrow and try again; maybe I'll take some time off for a little breather.  Sorry for the too-long rant.  Hugs to all.

God Bless Caylee.

Thank you Des for saying exactly what I'm feeling only BETTER than I ever could have.

God Bless You as well as our Precious Caylee.  Please don't forget that Caylee is resting in the arms of God.  She is happy to be in Heaven.

((((((((((())))))))))
PJ (Paula) flower

Des, i just wanted to say i know what you mean. i can't stand it when any of the monkeys pick on each other, but i think the moderators do a great job calming everything down! anyway, i have ready other Caylee sites & cannot believe the things that are said to each other. we miss you & hope to see you soon! huggs.

wendi

Your post is very good, Des.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #617 on: January 09, 2009, 12:16:49 PM »

I'm so torn.  I want the DP put back into play - but I also want Baez to stay on as her primary attorney (because he's incompetent) ... Woe is me ... what's a girl to do?!

OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #618 on: January 09, 2009, 12:16:58 PM »

Jose's middle name is Angel. So I don't think that's him in the divorce papers.

I bet that is how the rumor originated.  Someone saw this and assumed it was him.   But, then again, he hasn't been wearing his wedding ring.   

Did he ever wear one?  This has come up before and no one seemed to be able to find a picture of him with a ring, even going back to the first hearing.  A lot of men do not wear rings because of their professions or hobbies.  For instance wood working.  A ring can get caught in equipment.

That's a good point.  My dad never wore a ring in his life.   
There is a Jose Angel Baez who married in 2004 and the license is filed in Osceola county, FL but it looks like they got married in Miami, FL if I read it right. She is not much older than Casey. I don't see anything else relating to a seperation or divorce in that county ..just a mortgage for a house. Kissimmee is Osceola county.

My dad never wore a wedding ring and my husband never has.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #619 on: January 09, 2009, 12:18:54 PM »

Morning everyone!!!!
Morning A1 - How's dad?

So glad to hear that, Always.
I have know idea, but I'm sure Baez will throw who ever he can under the bus, Ricardo, Cindy George, Lee, Jesse, etc. I'm very curious what the defense will do.

I don't think we have know what the defense will be at all, but I think there were glints and hints yesterday in these motions with the people you listed.  I think he will attempt to say ZG is someone else in that list, but the nanny defense won't be what we have heard from her or him at all.
He also commented awhile back about names that are going to surface, that the public has not heard of. I hope these are real people and not imaginary.

Like Bashful, Doc, Sneezy, Happy, Sleepy, Grumpy, and oh, let's not forget Dopey.  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.