April 28, 2024, 04:33:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #88  (Read 499457 times)
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #620 on: January 09, 2009, 12:19:05 PM »

I thought LE was pretty confident and I am glad they have gotten this far on the case with proof. That is why Baez is scrambling. I don't think immunity will be an option for the A's with all the evidence. They should have asked for it before the body was found because that was theirs and Casey bargaining chip the whole time.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #621 on: January 09, 2009, 12:19:26 PM »

Thank yall...

So, how many of us think the photos will be leaked despite the judge's ruling?

Without a doubt, count me in...100%!

I'm with you............absotively! The challenge alone is enough to cause a skilled hacker to go for it. Add money as motivation, and there's no doubt. Those pics will surface.

CB, and I just keep thinking that over time, that money is going to circle back into Baez's account.  He probably has one over in the Cayman Islands, or a Switzerland.  

Someone suggested last night that since it would be illegal to exchange money for the pics, that should deter anyone from hacking, but I'm thinking that the pics would be worth a lot to any foreign publication, and then they would be considered public domain. I'm not a lawyer, but that's the way I understand it.

The pics are valuable, and any website is vulnerable to hacking.
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #622 on: January 09, 2009, 12:19:32 PM »

I can't even express how glad I am to read that the evidence is overwhelming that KC acted alone. I have become very paranoid, thinking others in the family helped murder Caylee just because of their ferocity in defending her, esp CA.  My brain was ready to explode trying to figure out how a whole family could have been involved. I know they still must be involved in a coverup of some kind, but it really is a big relief to know that the evidence points to KC alone as responsible for the murder.

KC's totally blank expression, except for a few smirks yesterday, made me sick. She's totally inhuman.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #623 on: January 09, 2009, 12:22:23 PM »

I can't even express how glad I am to read that the evidence is overwhelming that KC acted alone. I have become very paranoid, thinking others in the family helped murder Caylee just because of their ferocity in defending her, esp CA.  My brain was ready to explode trying to figure out how a whole family could have been involved. I know they still must be involved in a coverup of some kind, but it really is a big relief to know that the evidence points to KC alone as responsible for the murder.

KC's totally blank expression, except for a few smirks yesterday, made me sick. She's totally inhuman.

OVERWHELMING: I nominate this as the word of the day, and it makes it a GOOD day! 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #624 on: January 09, 2009, 12:22:48 PM »

Good morning everyone! 

O/T.. sorry 

A quick update, surprise move on oldest son's part.  He may have finally hit bottom, so to speak, heavy emphasis on *may have*.  Last night he asked me to take him to hospital, where he checked himself in as being a 'danger to himself and others'.     (thank the Lord!)   Hope this works.  It *might be* the beginning for him, if he continues to be serious in getting some help.  He did seem a very broken young man.  Tho I still have to remember that he is a classic sociopath, and that is an extremely, if not impossible, person to treat with psychotherapy.  But hey, it's a start. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #625 on: January 09, 2009, 12:23:05 PM »

If this is the same Jose Baez that I found on the clerk's site, than he is divorcing.  Does anyone know his wife's name?
No, I saw her on a show with him, she seemed like a lovely woman.

So, who's that ugly mamma - (man disguised as a woman in an ugly blonde wig) - that was shown in photos last month with Baez?  I thought that was his wife.  Boy, I'm confused.   
That is Linda Kenney Baden, one of the dream team. Believe me Baez's wife looks nothing like her.
Wife name on the Jose Angel Baez in Osceola county, FL is Lorena and she is from Colombia.
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #626 on: January 09, 2009, 12:23:27 PM »

goodmorning monkeys  There is something wrong with Baez and KC  . I think Baez is isolating her and wants her to depend solely on him.  Something like a hotage.   No family --no court apperance-and she does not watch tv.  The way she looks at him is very strange. Baez is in this for himself.  Why release the body to him,and not her family.  KC has such a big ego I believe she thinks Baze loves her.  Baze loves her the way -she loved Caylee . When he made all the money he can make -he will walk away without a thought for her.  I think the Ants disliked him for the beginning.  Lee when he went to visit her talked about him saying he could care less about Baze and tried to tell her not to give him  letters to the family.  the way she smiled at him in court was creepy- she is geting just what she deserves--and she deserves Baze.

Wow, Cher.  For the first time that I can remember, I'm hearing something that, to me, makes sense about the KC and Baez relationship.  I had never given it a thought before you made your points.  You got me thinking about the fact that KC is at that young age, where many girls are attracted to older men because of the older man's maturity.  

Yest., in court, it was obvious who is #1 in Baez's book when he came across as stupid and unprepared, as is typical for him.  That's why he doesn't want to put forth any effort to go out of his way to help KC.  He doesn't care about loosing her case.  IMO, you're right about the fact that Baez is keeping her isolated in a closet-like environment so that he can control her every thought and move until he has what he wants.  At that point, he'll exit KC's stage and she'll be left up there all alone, probably with a broken heart, and not know what hit her.

She's met her match.  However, he's smarter/more experienced than she and he has no emotional attachment.

I agree with both! 

Baez will make his money whether Casey is found guilty or not.  IMO he has already made alot of money in this case.... He will get that money anyhow because he will show his billable hours - whether he just sat with his feet propped up at his desk or whatever.  IMO he is not putting much effort into this - well for one he is a huge dumba$$, but for another, he knows Casey will be found guilty - he is just going thru the motions.

He does have Casey right where he wants her, she has her full trust in him and he no doubt has told her she has nothing to worry about, she will not be convicted.

I guess Casey will see the day when the Jury comes back with a GUILTY verdict. 

Baez is in it solely for the money - nothing more nothing less.  POS

i totally agree, t think KC is thinking of Baez as her "hero" & i think he's playing right along. who knows how much money he has already made off this & will continue to do so! as far as i'm concernd (sp) KC could have sign the remains over to her grandmother (kc's) or surely to God there is someone, somewhere in that family to treat Caylee's remains with dignity! jmo.

wendi
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #627 on: January 09, 2009, 12:24:26 PM »

Good morning everyone! 

O/T.. sorry 

A quick update, surprise move on oldest son's part.  He may have finally hit bottom, so to speak, heavy emphasis on *may have*.  Last night he asked me to take him to hospital, where he checked himself in as being a 'danger to himself and others'.     (thank the Lord!)   Hope this works.  It *might be* the beginning for him, if he continues to be serious in getting some help.  He did seem a very broken young man.  Tho I still have to remember that he is a classic sociopath, and that is an extremely, if not impossible, person to treat with psychotherapy.  But hey, it's a start. 

That is wonderful news Wyks! 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #628 on: January 09, 2009, 12:25:21 PM »

I thought LE was pretty confident and I am glad they have gotten this far on the case with proof. That is why Baez is scrambling. I don't think immunity will be an option for the A's with all the evidence. They should have asked for it before the body was found because that was theirs and Casey bargaining chip the whole time.
I don't think immunity is an option anymore either.
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #629 on: January 09, 2009, 12:26:13 PM »

Good morning everyone! 

O/T.. sorry 

God Bless you and Good Luck from a caring Monkey!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #630 on: January 09, 2009, 12:26:47 PM »

Good morning everyone! 

O/T.. sorry 

My thoughts are with you and your son.
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #631 on: January 09, 2009, 12:27:09 PM »

Good morning everyone! 

O/T.. sorry 

OH, good luck, Wyks! This is my first response to a post about your son, but I have been thinking of you and praying for you since I first read about your issues with him. I hope he will get the help he needs. You seem like a very strong, brave, faithful person.
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #632 on: January 09, 2009, 12:27:11 PM »

Good morning everyone! 

O/T.. sorry 

And it is a good start. You and your boy will be in our prayers. I hope that this is a beginning for him and some peace for you.
Cyn

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #633 on: January 09, 2009, 12:27:54 PM »

Good morning everyone! 

O/T.. sorry 

Wyks, i am sorry about you're son! i will pray yhat he gets the help he needs. at least he wants help, & it sounds like you are are wonderful mother! you are not denying your sons condition or enabling him, but you are still supportive & want him to get well! unlike the Anthony's.

wendi
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: January 09, 2009, 12:29:54 PM »

OVERWHELMING: I nominate this as the word of the day, and it makes it a GOOD day! 

I agree CBB!  so does that mean they would not need to give the Anthony's immunity??

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #635 on: January 09, 2009, 12:31:31 PM »

Looking at Casey during court yesterday I found her to be bothered to be there. She seemed to want to go back, listen to her radio, read a book and stay in her world to me.

I think it was funny she was forced to be there. I was amazed that an inmate could refuse to go with the officers to court like that. That just seems so weird.

Baez really should try to work a deal on this for her because that DP might come back. I would rather it stay as is and get a sure conviction than have that on the table again. Even with all the overwhelming evidence I am not sure the jury would sentence her to death. I want a sure thing...life, no parole and put in general population. I am sure she needs a hug or two by now.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #636 on: January 09, 2009, 12:32:33 PM »

...snipped respectively for space only

What made today's hearing and all the news reports a hundred times worse was this:  Casey could bring this tragic farce to an end in one instant, anytime she chooses to, but never will.  If only she had a heart.  It would be as simple as deciding to stop the insanity and just say, "I want to speak to an Orange County investigator, ow.  I want to finally tell the truth.  Yes, I did it.  Here is how it happened.  Caylee didn't deserve to die and she didn't deserve to be disposed of like garbage.  I'm sorry and willing to plead guilty to all charges."  But of course, it would be a cold day in hell.......

Desi, I soooooo agree with all that you've said in this post, especially this part.  We can only hope this would happen... there's always that hope.  A long shot, yes.  I keep thinking... maybe... cuz strange things happening seem to prevail in this case.
Thank you for your post. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: January 09, 2009, 12:34:30 PM »

Wyks.....Prayers for you and your son through this time.
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #638 on: January 09, 2009, 12:34:36 PM »

Hey yall..I am a sick Monkey....

Can someone direct me to Boo's clues??

HAHAHAHA..I said Boo's Clues...Reminds me of Blues Clues....LOLOL...

ANyway, is t here a linky to what she said so I dont have to read back through?

Also, pray for me, guys..I aint doing so hot....

I'm sorry you're not doing well. I hope you feel better soon. 

i will pray for you also. i hope when you say your not doing so hot, you mean something like cold, flu.
huggs.
wendi
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #639 on: January 09, 2009, 12:38:44 PM »

I have know idea, but I'm sure Baez will throw who ever he can under the bus, Ricardo, Cindy George, Lee, Jesse, etc. I'm very curious what the defense will do.

NoRose, IMO, the only person whom Baez is going to throw under the bus is KC.  
That is interesting, are you suggesting he will throw her under by a defense going in the direction of some kind of mental defect? I've thought about that, but don't think so. But I do wonder what else would make any sense but that, but the jury would not buy that, imo.

NoRose, from what I interpret from Baez's words and actions, he's not building a defense for KC.  All he wants to do is copy from other people and sometimes ask for things that the state doesn't have or that don't exist.   He's working for one person, and that's himself so that he can make the big money.  If KC falls, he doesn't care.  He's got his piece of the pie.  Anyway, that's my opinion.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.