April 27, 2024, 09:47:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #88  (Read 499339 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #640 on: January 09, 2009, 12:38:56 PM »

Good morning everyone! 

O/T.. sorry 

A quick update, surprise move on oldest son's part.  He may have finally hit bottom, so to speak, heavy emphasis on *may have*.  Last night he asked me to take him to hospital, where he checked himself in as being a 'danger to himself and others'.     (thank the Lord!)   Hope this works.  It *might be* the beginning for him, if he continues to be serious in getting some help.  He did seem a very broken young man.  Tho I still have to remember that he is a classic sociopath, and that is an extremely, if not impossible, person to treat with psychotherapy.  But hey, it's a start. 

HUGS to you Wyks, I'm so glad to hear your son is doing this.  As you know he will never get better unless he wants to and it sounds at least right now he wants to.  This is encouraging.
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #641 on: January 09, 2009, 12:40:08 PM »

Good morning everyone! 

O/T.. sorry 

A quick update, surprise move on oldest son's part.  He may have finally hit bottom, so to speak, heavy emphasis on *may have*.  Last night he asked me to take him to hospital, where he checked himself in as being a 'danger to himself and others'.     (thank the Lord!)   Hope this works.  It *might be* the beginning for him, if he continues to be serious in getting some help.  He did seem a very broken young man.  Tho I still have to remember that he is a classic sociopath, and that is an extremely, if not impossible, person to treat with psychotherapy.  But hey, it's a start. 

This is the 3rd time this morning I've tried to post something; two previous times, all I got was bounced, so I'm hoping that it works this time. Anyway, I've been keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers along with all the other Monkeys. Hopefully, this is the beginning of good things for all of you. What really good news, Wyks.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #642 on: January 09, 2009, 12:41:12 PM »

Good morning everyone! 

O/T.. sorry 

W - a start is a good place to be ....prayers for your son , you and the rest of the family....and thanks for keeping us posted...

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #643 on: January 09, 2009, 12:44:26 PM »

Thank yall...

So, how many of us think the photos will be leaked despite the judge's ruling?

Without a doubt, count me in...100%!

I'm with you............absotively! The challenge alone is enough to cause a skilled hacker to go for it. Add money as motivation, and there's no doubt. Those pics will surface.

CB, and I just keep thinking that over time, that money is going to circle back into Baez's account.  He probably has one over in the Cayman Islands, or a Switzerland.  

Someone suggested last night that since it would be illegal to exchange money for the pics, that should deter anyone from hacking, but I'm thinking that the pics would be worth a lot to any foreign publication, and then they would be considered public domain. I'm not a lawyer, but that's the way I understand it.

The pics are valuable, and any website is vulnerable to hacking.

Exactly, CBB.  And if when it's done, I'm sure the hacker will be someone from overseas, where they can't be charged by anyone in this country, the pics will be sold over there, and the money put into a Baez foreign account.  

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #644 on: January 09, 2009, 12:45:14 PM »

Morning everyone!!!!

Good Morning Saucy 1!
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #645 on: January 09, 2009, 12:47:02 PM »

Good morning everyone! 

O/T.. sorry 

Wyks, that's great news.  My prayers are with him, you, and your family.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #646 on: January 09, 2009, 12:47:35 PM »

Good morning everyone! 

O/T.. sorry 

Great to hear Wyks!  Accepting that he has an issue is the first step, getting help for it is the second...sounds like he is on the right course to get this under control.  My prayers will be with you and your family.  You stay firm and keep your ground!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #647 on: January 09, 2009, 12:47:39 PM »

I have know idea, but I'm sure Baez will throw who ever he can under the bus, Ricardo, Cindy George, Lee, Jesse, etc. I'm very curious what the defense will do.

NoRose, IMO, the only person whom Baez is going to throw under the bus is KC.  
That is interesting, are you suggesting he will throw her under by a defense going in the direction of some kind of mental defect? I've thought about that, but don't think so. But I do wonder what else would make any sense but that, but the jury would not buy that, imo.

NoRose, from what I interpret from Baez's words and actions, he's not building a defense for KC.  All he wants to do is copy from other people and sometimes ask for things that the state doesn't have or that don't exist.   He's working for one person, and that's himself so that he can make the big money.  If KC falls, he doesn't care.  He's got his piece of the pie.  Anyway, that's my opinion.
I hear you, sometimes I wonder though if he is just putting on an act that he is, to put it nicely not on the ball. I just can't imagine that he is as much as a fool as it appears, because lets face it, some of the people on his so called dream team, are well known, highly regarded experts. After seeing some of these experts in action, my thoughts are how come they are highly regarded, but it doesn't matter what I think. There is a possibility as in any trial, the jury might buy into these so called highly regarded experts.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: January 09, 2009, 12:48:31 PM »

Did anyone see a video of the remarks mentioned on NG last night that BJ said after court...about news reports from the funeral home??

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #649 on: January 09, 2009, 12:50:47 PM »

Did anyone see a video of the remarks mentioned on NG last night that BJ said after court...about news reports from the funeral home??
No, what did he say?

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #650 on: January 09, 2009, 12:51:21 PM »

Thank you all for your kind words and loving support, I soooo appreciate that! 

I could have hospitalized my oldest myself, and have in past.  But it's as y'all know and said, he needs to *want* that help himself, it has to be his move for it to do any good.  He said himself last night that what he will be working on the hardest is NOT to shut himself down again, but to remain open while he's there for the help he needs.  We'll see what today brings. 

Thank you all again, hugs!!

Now I'm pedalling fast to get caught up on the Casey saga.  Seems I missed seeing her ass hauled into court, dang!!     Am getting the idea of what happened thru all of your comments, which have been very informative.  Another reason I love this forum!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #651 on: January 09, 2009, 12:52:12 PM »

I didn't see the video, but a monkey made a comment about that. I am curious, sounded like news crews outside the funeral home. Also, someone a few pages back made a comment that this funeral home could very possibly be a  decoy, and Caylee's remains could be elsewhere. I though that was good thinking, and a possibility.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #652 on: January 09, 2009, 12:52:18 PM »

No, what did he say?

I didn't catch all of it.....but it seems he was knocking NG and her reporters for being outside the funeral home...so I was hoping there was a video of it

Rest in Peace Caylee

Mon Quixote
Scared Monkey

« Reply #653 on: January 09, 2009, 12:54:27 PM »

I'm so torn.  I want the DP put back into play - but I also want Baez to stay on as her primary attorney (because he's incompetent) ... Woe is me ... what's a girl to do?!

But if Baez stays on as her attorney, can't she appeal (presuming she's convicted) based on incompetent (oh dear God what's the word - I'm having pregnant brain...) representation? 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #654 on: January 09, 2009, 12:55:20 PM »

No, what did he say?

I didn't catch all of it.....but it seems he was knocking NG and her reporters for being outside the funeral home...so I was hoping there was a video of it
Aw man I should have guessed that.  I am sure he laughed inapropriately too while making his remarks.
We had coverage on my local news of the Caylee case, and even our news crews from Naples were there....so its not like its JUST NG's people. 
Our news anchor made mention that the neighborhood was not the safest and that the building was not very secure at all with a LOT of blind spots at some of the windows and entrances.

Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #655 on: January 09, 2009, 12:56:32 PM »

[/quote]

[/quote]That is interesting, are you suggesting he will throw her under by a defense going in the direction of some kind of mental defect? I've thought about that, but don't think so. But I do wonder what else would make any sense but that, but the jury would not buy that, imo.

[/quote]

NoRose, from what I interpret from Baez's words and actions, he's not building a defense for KC.  All he wants to do is copy from other people and sometimes ask for things that the state doesn't have or that don't exist.   He's working for one person, and that's himself so that he can make the big money.  If KC falls, he doesn't care.  He's got his piece of the pie.  Anyway, that's my opinion.
[/quote]I hear you, sometimes I wonder though if he is just putting on an act that he is, to put it nicely not on the ball. I just can't imagine that he is as much as a fool as it appears, because lets face it, some of the people on his so called dream team, are well known, highly regarded experts. After seeing some of these experts in action, my thoughts are how come they are highly regarded, but it doesn't matter what I think. There is a possibility as in any trial, the jury might buy into these so called highly regarded experts.

[/quote]

Good point, NoRose (scratching head).  Now you have me scared.   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #656 on: January 09, 2009, 12:56:43 PM »

I'm so torn.  I want the DP put back into play - but I also want Baez to stay on as her primary attorney (because he's incompetent) ... Woe is me ... what's a girl to do?!

But if Baez stays on as her attorney, can't she appeal (presuming she's convicted) based on incompetent (oh dear God what's the word - I'm having pregnant brain...) representation? 
Ineffective counsel, how are you doing with your health, I sure hope you are doing better. Your little one is a cutie all decked out for Valentine's Day.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #657 on: January 09, 2009, 12:57:17 PM »

GARCIA LORENA MERCEDES VELASQUEZ     BAEZ JOSE ANGEL     02/11/2005    MARRIAGE RECORD     OSCEOLA     2005035723     11/2844     

That is the marriage record..

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #658 on: January 09, 2009, 12:57:44 PM »

I am sure she could appeal, but I think that she would have a hard road ahead of her given the many other attorneys and experts who have signed on for her defense team.  Jose has surrounded himself with some very intelligent minds, however having him as the mouth piece is amusing for us.....

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #659 on: January 09, 2009, 01:00:47 PM »

[/quote]That is interesting, are you suggesting he will throw her under by a defense going in the direction of some kind of mental defect? I've thought about that, but don't think so. But I do wonder what else would make any sense but that, but the jury would not buy that, imo.

[/quote]

[/quote]I hear you, sometimes I wonder though if he is just putting on an act that he is, to put it nicely not on the ball. I just can't imagine that he is as much as a fool as it appears, because lets face it, some of the people on his so called dream team, are well known, highly regarded experts. After seeing some of these experts in action, my thoughts are how come they are highly regarded, but it doesn't matter what I think. There is a possibility as in any trial, the jury might buy into these so called highly regarded experts.

[/quote]

Good point, NoRose (scratching head).  Now you have me scared.   
[/quote]I'm almost embarrassed to say how many trials I have watched, but one thing is certain, one never knows what a jury will do. That is why I always like it when the jury, or some of the jury speaks after, to get some idea what they were concentrating on, and things that I thought was very informative, they might not have even gave it much thought at all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.