April 28, 2024, 09:47:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #88  (Read 499483 times)
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #660 on: January 09, 2009, 01:01:40 PM »

I'm so torn.  I want the DP put back into play - but I also want Baez to stay on as her primary attorney (because he's incompetent) ... Woe is me ... what's a girl to do?!

But if Baez stays on as her attorney, can't she appeal (presuming she's convicted) based on incompetent (oh dear God what's the word - I'm having pregnant brain...) representation? 
I am sure she could appeal, but I think that she would have a hard road ahead of her given the many other attorneys and experts who have signed on for her defense team.  Jose has surrounded himself with some very intelligent minds, however having him as the mouth piece is amusing for us.....

I think you're right.  There are some big names who have signed on to Casey's defense, which brings up the subject of how they are being paid.  I wonder if it's possible that Baez forced Casey to sign the remains over to him as "Payment" for the services of him and others.  While he can't make money on them now, there's always tomorrow.  And there's big bucks to be made.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #661 on: January 09, 2009, 01:02:13 PM »

GARCIA LORENA MERCEDES VELASQUEZ     BAEZ JOSE ANGEL     02/11/2005    MARRIAGE RECORD     OSCEOLA     2005035723     11/2844     

That is the marriage record..
Thanks, I know Baez has a daughter from a previous relationship, but I wonder if he has kids with this wife?
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #662 on: January 09, 2009, 01:02:21 PM »

GARCIA LORENA MERCEDES VELASQUEZ     BAEZ JOSE ANGEL     02/11/2005    MARRIAGE RECORD     OSCEOLA     2005035723     11/2844     

That is the marriage record..

Self edit.. Here is the link where I found it.

http://www.ninthcircuit.org/research/case_query.shtml

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #663 on: January 09, 2009, 01:03:48 PM »

Good morning everyone! 

O/T.. sorry 

A quick update, surprise move on oldest son's part.  He may have finally hit bottom, so to speak, heavy emphasis on *may have*.  Last night he asked me to take him to hospital, where he checked himself in as being a 'danger to himself and others'.     (thank the Lord!)   Hope this works.  It *might be* the beginning for him, if he continues to be serious in getting some help.  He did seem a very broken young man.  Tho I still have to remember that he is a classic sociopath, and that is an extremely, if not impossible, person to treat with psychotherapy.  But hey, it's a start. 

My prayers are with you! hopefully he will be able to see that he can not do it alone and accept help. Keep us posted!!!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #664 on: January 09, 2009, 01:05:32 PM »

- something will be happening by the end of the week and you Monkeys will be happy about it. It's for Caylee.

-  There is a reason to be quiet. But trust me, WE will be one of the first ones to know what is going on.   

- First get your candles and flowers ready. Then line your table with snacks and order those pizzas.   

-Thanks Heykim, don't worry I ain't saying nothing I'm not allowed to. If I did, it would be the last info I ever got.
   Just rest assure we aren't the only ones who loved Caylee very much! 

- I was given no dates, just the word soon.   

- he (Rev. Grund?- by perri)  stated it should be by the end of the week. I'm hoping so anyway!

- Caylee will be taken care of and a line will be drawn in the sand.  (yes, this WAS stated by Boo)

I wonder if the latest tactics from the Defense to stall has effected any of the events that Boo was hinting at?
Her clues are pretty scattered.  Maybe we are looking at this from the wrong angle...what else could she be hinting at since we have yet to see any arrests or movement within the Anthony camp?

Sorry I posted and ran earlier.  SM was slllllooooowwww here and every time I posted I got kicked out!

I think Boo is telling us that Rev Grund is going to hold a candlelight vigil or some type of memorial for caylee.  IMO

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #665 on: January 09, 2009, 01:07:10 PM »

Morning everyone!!!!

Good Morning Saucy 1!
Hello!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #666 on: January 09, 2009, 01:11:44 PM »

Sorry I posted and ran earlier.  SM was slllllooooowwww here and every time I posted I got kicked out!

I think Boo is telling us that Rev Grund is going to hold a candlelight vigil or some type of memorial for caylee.  IMO
Interesting...maybe!

There are so many possibilities!!  I know that Boo will not jeopardize herself here and I know she must have good reasons to keep things tight lip right now.

So many bombshells lately, I think I can be patient for the time being....now if I get the craving for pizza again though I am not waiting!!

perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #667 on: January 09, 2009, 01:13:20 PM »

Interesting...maybe!

There are so many possibilities!!  I know that Boo will not jeopardize herself here and I know she must have good reasons to keep things tight lip right now.

So many bombshells lately, I think I can be patient for the time being....now if I get the craving for pizza again though I am not waiting!!

You are right.  I should have re-phrased that.

"I think SOMEONE is planning a special memorial for Caylee" 

How was that?

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: January 09, 2009, 01:13:52 PM »

Good morning everyone! 

O/T.. sorry 

A quick update, surprise move on oldest son's part.  He may have finally hit bottom, so to speak, heavy emphasis on *may have*.  Last night he asked me to take him to hospital, where he checked himself in as being a 'danger to himself and others'.     (thank the Lord!)   Hope this works.  It *might be* the beginning for him, if he continues to be serious in getting some help.  He did seem a very broken young man.  Tho I still have to remember that he is a classic sociopath, and that is an extremely, if not impossible, person to treat with psychotherapy.  But hey, it's a start. 

Wyks  I had no idea you were going through that!! Thank God he's getting help; that almost never happens! Hugs for you!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #669 on: January 09, 2009, 01:14:03 PM »

- something will be happening by the end of the week and you Monkeys will be happy about it. It's for Caylee.

-  There is a reason to be quiet. But trust me, WE will be one of the first ones to know what is going on.   

- First get your candles and flowers ready. Then line your table with snacks and order those pizzas.   

-Thanks Heykim, don't worry I ain't saying nothing I'm not allowed to. If I did, it would be the last info I ever got.
   Just rest assure we aren't the only ones who loved Caylee very much! 

- I was given no dates, just the word soon.   

- he (Rev. Grund?- by perri)  stated it should be by the end of the week. I'm hoping so anyway!

- Caylee will be taken care of and a line will be drawn in the sand.  (yes, this WAS stated by Boo)

I wonder if the latest tactics from the Defense to stall has effected any of the events that Boo was hinting at?
Her clues are pretty scattered.  Maybe we are looking at this from the wrong angle...what else could she be hinting at since we have yet to see any arrests or movement within the Anthony camp?

Am hoping that Rev Grund does hold a vigil or memorial of sorts for Caylee.  Seems to me that anything regarding a decent memorial for her is only going to come from him, certainly not from G&C.  Rev Grund will be doing all America a favor by stepping in and doing this for Caylee, representing all who actually seem to have loved her, including us.  Actually could care less what G&C does in this matter, cuz I highly doubt that it will be loving or appropriate in any sense.  Feels awful to write that.  sigh.  Yet it sure seems like the cold honest truth.  Okies, back to reading and catching up.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #670 on: January 09, 2009, 01:14:22 PM »

Good morning everyone! 

O/T.. sorry 

RIP Sweet Puppy
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #671 on: January 09, 2009, 01:15:14 PM »

Man who found Caylee’s remains to speak out 

Last Edited: Friday, 09 Jan 2009, 12:56 PM EST 
Created: Friday, 09 Jan 2009, 12:48 PM EST 

Roy Kronk 

By Shannon Butler
FOX 35 News

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The Orange County utility worker who found Caylee Anthony’s remains is getting ready to tell his story.

Roy Kronk has been silent since a news conference the day Caylees remains were identified. Now his attorney, David Evans, says he is in negotiations right now with a national news outlet to speak out.

David Evans says there has been so many conspiracies and rumors surrounding his client since the find on December 11th . Evans says one of the reasons Kronk wants to tell his story now is to stop the untruths about what he was really doing in those woods near the Anthony home.

In the meantime, attorney Mark Nejame and David Evans are still working out details on a $5,000.00 reward. Nejame wants to give Kronk the money but they are still waiting finalize that deal.  A decision on the money could come as early as this weekend.

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #672 on: January 09, 2009, 01:17:41 PM »

Sea, check musings when you get a moment!!!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #673 on: January 09, 2009, 01:17:54 PM »

Roy Kronk 

By Shannon Butler
FOX 35 News

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The Orange County utility worker who found Caylee Anthony’s remains is getting ready to tell his story.

Roy Kronk has been silent since a news conference the day Caylees remains were identified. Now his attorney, David Evans, says he is in negotiations right now with a national news outlet to speak out.

David Evans says there has been so many conspiracies and rumors surrounding his client since the find on December 11th . Evans says one of the reasons Kronk wants to tell his story now is to stop the untruths about what he was really doing in those woods near the Anthony home.

In the meantime, attorney Mark Nejame and David Evans are still working out details on a $5,000.00 reward. Nejame wants to give Kronk the money but they are still waiting finalize that deal.  A decision on the money could come as early as this weekend.

Thank-you, can't wait to hear that.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #674 on: January 09, 2009, 01:18:49 PM »

Makes one really wonder about the Anthony's.  No sign of them, no comments.  Wonder if they are ... still...kickin'.  Just a thought. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #675 on: January 09, 2009, 01:20:20 PM »

Good morning everyone! 

O/T.. sorry 

Glad to see you wyks. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #676 on: January 09, 2009, 01:21:13 PM »

Roy Kronk 

By Shannon Butler
FOX 35 News

Thank-you, can't wait to hear that.

I do not care about what he has to say.  I do not care about what Hoover or D. Casey have to say either.  I only what to know what LE has to say about ALL THREEE OF THEM!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #677 on: January 09, 2009, 01:21:39 PM »

Interesting...maybe!

Ok now Dolce dearheart, when you get a craving for pizza, indulge!  Those babies are telling you what they want!    

Have to say, and likely those who are moms may have experienced this..  While pregnant with my little *ahem* bundles of joy, I craved something different each time, and indulged each.  And the funny thing is, what I craved with each (as well as what made me go yuk, with each) has turned out to be that bundle of joy's fav and least fav food.     Wierd how that happens...

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #678 on: January 09, 2009, 01:21:51 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=8223379&version=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Thought this might be coming! I suggested this to Boo about it possibly being related to one of her clues, but she never addressed my comment. . . So, maybe it is!

rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #679 on: January 09, 2009, 01:22:38 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=8223379&version=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Thought this might be coming! I suggested this to Boo about it possibly being related to one of her clues, but she never addressed my comment. . . So, maybe it is!

Oops, someone beat me to the punch. Sorry!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.