April 27, 2024, 12:20:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #88  (Read 499376 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #680 on: January 09, 2009, 01:24:03 PM »

Sorry I posted and ran earlier.  SM was slllllooooowwww here and every time I posted I got kicked out!

I think Boo is telling us that Rev Grund is going to hold a candlelight vigil or some type of memorial for caylee.  IMO
Interesting...maybe!

There are so many possibilities!!  I know that Boo will not jeopardize herself here and I know she must have good reasons to keep things tight lip right now.

So many bombshells lately, I think I can be patient for the time being....now if I get the craving for pizza again though I am not waiting!!

I'm with you Dolce.I can be patient also.
Have some ice cream too. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: January 09, 2009, 01:27:43 PM »

Man who found Caylee’s remains to speak out 

Last Edited: Friday, 09 Jan 2009, 12:56 PM EST 
Created: Friday, 09 Jan 2009, 12:48 PM EST 

Roy Kronk 

By Shannon Butler
FOX 35 News

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The Orange County utility worker who found Caylee Anthony’s remains is getting ready to tell his story.

Roy Kronk has been silent since a news conference the day Caylees remains were identified. Now his attorney, David Evans, says he is in negotiations right now with a national news outlet to speak out.

David Evans says there has been so many conspiracies and rumors surrounding his client since the find on December 11th . Evans says one of the reasons Kronk wants to tell his story now is to stop the untruths about what he was really doing in those woods near the Anthony home.

In the meantime, attorney Mark Nejame and David Evans are still working out details on a $5,000.00 reward. Nejame wants to give Kronk the money but they are still waiting finalize that deal.  A decision on the money could come as early as this weekend.

Thank-you, can't wait to hear that.

I do not care about what he has to say.  I do not care about what Hoover or D. Casey have to say either.  I only what to know what LE has to say about ALL THREEE OF THEM!

First of all, I think Mr. Kronk owes an explanation of his findings.  Was he connected with anyone else, we do not know.  But let's hear him out, and then LE /FBI will step in if needed, I AM SURE.

At this point it appears Mr. Kronk should be commended..for his findings. We will see what transpires from here on in.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #682 on: January 09, 2009, 01:29:49 PM »

Roy Kronk 

By Shannon Butler
FOX 35 News

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The Orange County utility worker who found Caylee Anthony’s remains is getting ready to tell his story.

Roy Kronk has been silent since a news conference the day Caylees remains were identified. Now his attorney, David Evans, says he is in negotiations right now with a national news outlet to speak out.
David Evans says there has been so many conspiracies and rumors surrounding his client since the find on December 11th . Evans says one of the reasons Kronk wants to tell his story now is to stop the untruths about what he was really doing in those woods near the Anthony home.

In the meantime, attorney Mark Nejame and David Evans are still working out details on a $5,000.00 reward. Nejame wants to give Kronk the money but they are still waiting finalize that deal.  A decision on the money could come as early as this weekend.

in negotiations and reward money......oh yeah! someone else making money off the murder of Caylee

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #683 on: January 09, 2009, 01:30:56 PM »

Roy Kronk 

By Shannon Butler
FOX 35 News

Hmmmm.. Interesting, thanks Grama! 

I am so cynical these days.. Am wondering if one reason "they are still waiting to finalize that deal" on the reward  -- is because the meter reader is "in negotiations right now with a national news outlet."  Could it be that the reward is being held up because an exclusive deal would likely not only pay more, but would exclude the meter reader being paid by another source? 

Higher bidder?     Shocking!  Not in this case!!     Could it be? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #684 on: January 09, 2009, 01:32:12 PM »

Hahahaha Sunny!  Great minds think alike!   

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #685 on: January 09, 2009, 01:32:13 PM »

oh no you don't! you have seen my others yet! i'm trying to give Brandi a break. she has been working too hard!

wendi

G'day... I'll start the testimonies...

It's been 7 hours and 15 min. since I scratched a pretty kitty behind the ears .... 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #686 on: January 09, 2009, 01:33:40 PM »

Roy Kronk 

By Shannon Butler
FOX 35 News

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=8223379&version=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

_____

If Roy Kronk did not reveal the truth regarding the finding of Caylee Marie's remains on ... why should anybody believe another story.

Janet

++++++++

ROY KRONK - AUGUST 11TH, 12TH, 13TH

Call from meter reader Roy Kronk to Orange Co. Sheriff's Office on Aug. 11

Play audio:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-meter-reader-caylee-remains-call-1-mp3,0,1544441.mp3file

Call from meter reader Roy Kronk to Orange Co. Sheriff's Office on Aug. 12

Play audio:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-meter-reader-caylee-remains-call-2-mp3,0,1872122.mp3file

Call from meter reader Roy Kronk to Orange Co. Sheriff's Office on Aug. 13

Play audio:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-meter-reader-caylee-remains-call-3-mp3,0,2199803.mp3file

ROY KRONK - DECEMBER 11TH

The Orange County Utilities Emergency Dispatch calls 911 after discovery of human skull. (12/12/08)

http://www.wftv.com/video/18266518/index.html

TIPSTER METER READER MAKES FIRST PUBLIC STATEMENT

http://www.wftv.com/video/18319631/index.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #687 on: January 09, 2009, 01:33:46 PM »

oh no you don't! you have seen my others yet! i'm trying to give Brandi a break. she has been working too hard!

wendi

It's been 7 hours and 15 min. since I scratched a pretty kitty behind the ears .... 
You forgot to say "Hi, I am Sea Searcher, I am addicted to kitty cats"

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #688 on: January 09, 2009, 01:33:55 PM »

First of all, I think Mr. Kronk owes an explanation of his findings.  Was he connected with anyone else, we do not know.  But let's hear him out, and then LE /FBI will step in if needed, I AM SURE.

At this point it appears Mr. Kronk should be commended..for his findings. We will see what transpires from here on in.

I have always been told to respect my grama's opinion, BUT...

Until LE states that they have fully investigated all three of them,  I will be taking whatever any of them say with a pound of salt.
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #689 on: January 09, 2009, 01:36:21 PM »

"Sources said the time frame coupled with other evidence -- duct tape found over the mouth of Caylee's skull, high levels of chloroform detected in the trunk and cell phone pings from Anthony's phone that place her near the crime scene in mid-June -- points only to Anthony as the killer."

I hope this means they found her prints (and no one else's) on the duct tape - I think that will seal the deal !!

Hi Monkeys!
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #690 on: January 09, 2009, 01:37:05 PM »

Roy Kronk 

By Shannon Butler
FOX 35 News

Thank-you, can't wait to hear that.

I do not care about what he has to say.  I do not care about what Hoover or D. Casey have to say either.  I only what to know what LE has to say about ALL THREEE OF THEM!

You know, in a way, I agree -- he is waiting to make "blood money" instead of just telling his story when he should have. There wouldn't have been "many conspiracies and rumors" if he was upfront already!
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #691 on: January 09, 2009, 01:37:16 PM »

The only thing that upsets me about Kronk is when asked if he could remain anonymous and then he made the comment "Not if they find a freaking body". I just didn't like the way he came across. I am still up in the air about him. Something just doesn't seem right about him.

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #692 on: January 09, 2009, 01:37:24 PM »

wendi

You forgot to say "Hi, I am Sea Searcher, I am addicted to kitty cats"

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #693 on: January 09, 2009, 01:37:39 PM »

Makes one really wonder about the Anthony's.  No sign of them, no comments.  Wonder if they are ... still...kickin'.  Just a thought. 

RIP Sweet Puppy
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #694 on: January 09, 2009, 01:38:10 PM »

Dolce, nanners

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
JOLfan
Scared Monkey

Proud sister of a United States Marine.

« Reply #695 on: January 09, 2009, 01:39:22 PM »

Roy Kronk 

By Shannon Butler
FOX 35 News

Isn't there a way the Prosecution could stop people (Kronk and Kiomarie) from selling their story.  I would imagine they are going to be witnesses.  Couldn't this hurt their credibility?

Everybody's got something to hide...except for me and my monkey
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #696 on: January 09, 2009, 01:40:04 PM »

Hahahaha Sunny!  Great minds think alike!   

It really pizzes me off....so many want a piece of this child...it's all about money will so many people..starting with her grandparents

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #697 on: January 09, 2009, 01:41:29 PM »

Roy Kronk 

By Shannon Butler
FOX 35 News

Negotiations as in payment?

This is just strange wording.  Finalize the deal?  What is NeJame really giving him money for, what deal?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #698 on: January 09, 2009, 01:42:05 PM »

The only thing that upsets me about Kronk is when asked if he could remain anonymous and then he made the comment "Not if they find a freaking body". I just didn't like the way he came across. I am still up in the air about him. Something just doesn't seem right about him.
I feel something isn't quite right about him either, just curious what he is going to say. That freaking body comment, did not sit well with me.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #699 on: January 09, 2009, 01:43:12 PM »

Good morning everyone! 

O/T.. sorry 

A quick update, surprise move on oldest son's part.  He may have finally hit bottom, so to speak, heavy emphasis on *may have*.  Last night he asked me to take him to hospital, where he checked himself in as being a 'danger to himself and others'.     (thank the Lord!)   Hope this works.  It *might be* the beginning for him, if he continues to be serious in getting some help.  He did seem a very broken young man.  Tho I still have to remember that he is a classic sociopath, and that is an extremely, if not impossible, person to treat with psychotherapy.  But hey, it's a start. 

This is great news Wyks...everything has to start somewhere...let's hope he follows through.
I'll keep you and your son in my prayers 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.