April 28, 2024, 01:16:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #88  (Read 499445 times)
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #700 on: January 09, 2009, 01:44:02 PM »

The only thing that upsets me about Kronk is when asked if he could remain anonymous and then he made the comment "Not if they find a freaking body". I just didn't like the way he came across. I am still up in the air about him. Something just doesn't seem right about him.
I feel something isn't quite right about him either, just curious what he is going to say. That freaking body comment, did not sit well with me.

Was there ever any confirmation that his supervisor was a neighbor of the Anthony's?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #701 on: January 09, 2009, 01:45:10 PM »

Man who found Caylee’s remains to speak out 

Last Edited: Friday, 09 Jan 2009, 12:56 PM EST 
Created: Friday, 09 Jan 2009, 12:48 PM EST 

Roy Kronk 

By Shannon Butler
FOX 35 News

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The Orange County utility worker who found Caylee Anthony’s remains is getting ready to tell his story.

Roy Kronk has been silent since a news conference the day Caylees remains were identified. Now his attorney, David Evans, says he is in negotiations right now with a national news outlet to speak out.

David Evans says there has been so many conspiracies and rumors surrounding his client since the find on December 11th . Evans says one of the reasons Kronk wants to tell his story now is to stop the untruths about what he was really doing in those woods near the Anthony home.

In the meantime, attorney Mark Nejame and David Evans are still working out details on a $5,000.00 reward. Nejame wants to give Kronk the money but they are still waiting finalize that deal.  A decision on the money could come as early as this weekend.

I only scanned the article.  I have been waiting on a press conference.

Obviously ... there is more to the story than Roy Kronk originally related otherwise ... there would not be a story to sell.  Is this not considered obstruction of justice.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #702 on: January 09, 2009, 01:45:20 PM »

Good morning everyone! 

O/T.. sorry 

A quick update, surprise move on oldest son's part.  He may have finally hit bottom, so to speak, heavy emphasis on *may have*.  Last night he asked me to take him to hospital, where he checked himself in as being a 'danger to himself and others'.     (thank the Lord!)   Hope this works.  It *might be* the beginning for him, if he continues to be serious in getting some help.  He did seem a very broken young man.  Tho I still have to remember that he is a classic sociopath, and that is an extremely, if not impossible, person to treat with psychotherapy.  But hey, it's a start. 

that's great wyks!  GOD BLESS YOU!!!

Regrets, I've had a few......
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #703 on: January 09, 2009, 01:46:03 PM »

Thanks Klaas and trimm and gosh everyone!  I so appreciate all the loving support!  Brings good healing tears...

and then it makes me feel like 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #704 on: January 09, 2009, 01:46:57 PM »

Makes one really wonder about the Anthony's.  No sign of them, no comments.  Wonder if they are ... still...kickin'.  Just a thought. 

Don't know how I posted before I wrote anything?  Sorry bout that!

I was just going to say I wonder too what we're going to hear when the A's come out of hiding? I hope it's not what I think it might be! The only thing we can say for sure is they are not going to come out and say "Caylee is alive, we have to find her" beyond that, I don't know what they're going to say. If they are going to profess KC's innocence and say the nanny did it, they may as well stay in hiding!!!

I know Conway said today that they still stand by KC, but I don't know what exactly he meant by that! That's why I'm worried they will still profess her innocence and I just don't want to hear it! Not after all those months of sightings and hearing what a great mother she was. If they come out to her defense, I'm changing the channel!! If they admit she did this but that they still stand by her, I may listen. That is their choice if they stand by her for murdering their granddaughter, but as long as they don't continue HER lies!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #705 on: January 09, 2009, 01:47:10 PM »

oh no you don't! you have seen my others yet! i'm trying to give Brandi a break. she has been working too hard!

wendi

G'day... I'll start the testimonies...

It's been 7 hours and 15 min. since I scratched a pretty kitty behind the ears .... 
You forgot to say "Hi, I am Sea Searcher, I am addicted to kitty cats"

darn...you mean I have to start all over again.. 

I'm glad your dad is feeling better A-1 ! 

(((scratching the pretty kitty behind the ears..a little to the left ))) 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #706 on: January 09, 2009, 01:47:20 PM »

Babybear could you email me at deadnotsleeping@ymail.com, Thanks!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #707 on: January 09, 2009, 01:47:22 PM »

I would have loved to have seen casey's reaction when the sheriff's came to get her yesterday.....hee hee hee......one of the reporter on NG last night said her eyes were red rimmed.....I'll bet they were.....I am sure she was sitting so smug after refusing to come the first time and WHAM here they are again..shackled her up....YEEHAW!!!   PRICELESS

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #708 on: January 09, 2009, 01:48:55 PM »

The only thing that upsets me about Kronk is when asked if he could remain anonymous and then he made the comment "Not if they find a freaking body". I just didn't like the way he came across. I am still up in the air about him. Something just doesn't seem right about him.
I feel something isn't quite right about him either, just curious what he is going to say. That freaking body comment, did not sit well with me.

Was there ever any confirmation that his supervisor was a neighbor of the Anthony's?

not that I have seen

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #709 on: January 09, 2009, 01:51:57 PM »

If there was I have not heard, but I for one would like to know what he was doing in that wooded area, I did not see homes or meters. And if he really didn't go into the woods to relieve himself, why was he in there? I'm sure he is going to be a prosecution witness, and I don't think it looks good shopping around for a show to go on, and I would be curious if he receives money for it.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #710 on: January 09, 2009, 01:55:15 PM »

I would have loved to have seen casey's reaction when the sheriff's came to get her yesterday.....hee hee hee......one of the reporter on NG last night said her eyes were red rimmed.....I'll bet they were.....I am sure she was sitting so smug after refusing to come the first time and WHAM here they are again..shackled her up....YEEHAW!!!   PRICELESS

Can't you just envision it?!  The officers come back to get her and she (smug & irritated) says ... I ALREADY TOLD YOU - I'M NOT GOING! ... and the officer says ... but Ms Anthony ... the judge says you have to!  I bet she was pizzed!  Would have loved to be there!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #711 on: January 09, 2009, 01:56:41 PM »

Me too norose!
I want him to be on the up&up but I can't help but be a little suspicious!
I didn't like the "freaking body comment" either. I hope whatever his story is, he tells the truth and the whole truth to LE, and that LE completely checked his story out!! I do trust the LE will, or did!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #712 on: January 09, 2009, 01:59:25 PM »

I do not care about what he has to say.  I do not care about what Hoover or D. Casey have to say either.  I only what to know what LE has to say about ALL THREEE OF THEM!

You know, in a way, I agree -- he is waiting to make "blood money" instead of just telling his story when he should have. There wouldn't have been "many conspiracies and rumors" if he was upfront already!

(hope I stacked those quotes right!)   

I agree with all of you!! 

Had it been me making the find, (and likely many of you as well), LE would have been the first and only notified, and the story told outright to them.  No need for reward, no need for pressers, no need for negotiations for highest bidder for all the details.  I would have told it all to LE, then 'no comment' to everyone else until the trial began, where I would retell the details on the witness stand under oath.  IMO, if LE wanted to break the news of the find, that would be their call, not mine.  But that's just me.  Dunno why folks in this case are having what seems to be bidding wars etc, when it's simply THE TRUTH about Caylee that's most important here.  Why does someone need to be paid to tell the truth?  I don't get it... 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #713 on: January 09, 2009, 02:00:20 PM »

ABSOLUTELY PRICELESS!

No time for her to primp, had to see "her man" Bozo, on a no-shower day to boot......what I would have given to see her when the deputies dragged her greasy horse head out of her cell.

and NO pink handcuffs......awwwwwww.....does KC have to share them

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #714 on: January 09, 2009, 02:01:00 PM »

Can't you just envision it?!  The officers come back to get her and she (smug & irritated) says ... I ALREADY TOLD YOU - I'M NOT GOING! ... and the officer says ... but Ms Anthony ... the judge says you have to!  I bet she was pizzed!  Would have loved to be there!

Hi Monkeys!!!
  I think she walked in there thinking she was going to show her displeasure at being ordered to show up but JB leaned over in a whisper and stated something like"Get rid of the attitude".It was too hard for her to do which is why she generated disgust in her whole demeanor.She looked like an empty soul.jmo

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #715 on: January 09, 2009, 02:04:59 PM »

Hahahaha Sunny!  Great minds think alike!   

Ditto.
Just tell your story Kronk...no need to negotiate with a network...unless $$$'s are involved.  jmo

Wyks...Bless you, your family and your son. 
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #716 on: January 09, 2009, 02:05:51 PM »

Ichecked his story out!! I do trust the LE will, or did![/center]

I can't imagine what he's going to say that already hasn't come out, unless it's adding a big tale to the story.  Hasn't most everything from A-Z been covered as far as what the public can be told?

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #717 on: January 09, 2009, 02:07:49 PM »

I can't imagine what he's going to say that already hasn't come out, unless it's adding a big tale to the story.  Hasn't most everything from A-Z been covered as far as what the public can be told?

[/quote]

Doggonit, I can't get any of my postings right today.                

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #718 on: January 09, 2009, 02:09:03 PM »

"When the judge asked Casey Anthony if she wanted to waive her right to attend the proceedings, she did exactly as the judge asked, she waved her right." 

Do No Evil 
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #719 on: January 09, 2009, 02:09:04 PM »

"Sources said the time frame coupled with other evidence -- duct tape found over the mouth of Caylee's skull, high levels of chloroform detected in the trunk and cell phone pings from Anthony's phone that place her near the crime scene in mid-June -- points only to Anthony as the killer."

I hope this means they found her prints (and no one else's) on the duct tape - I think that will seal the deal !!

Hi Monkeys!

Logging in to say "afternoon!" to you all and ask 2 probably really stupid questions:

Why does this quote have a (!) next to it?

Has the judge ruled on yesteday's motions?  I got lost in all the hoopla.  If he granted them, how long do we have to wait for the document dump.  TYIA

Wyks & A-1 glad to hear you've had some good news.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.