April 27, 2024, 09:01:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #88  (Read 499430 times)
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #740 on: January 09, 2009, 02:21:49 PM »

Just curious - 1st time to post - I noticed in Court yesterday Bozo did not have his wedding band on - does anyone remember if he has ever worn it

WELCOME TO THE CAGE LUVMYSON

RIP Sweet Puppy
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #741 on: January 09, 2009, 02:22:00 PM »

(Okay, I don't think I can screw this one up.)

Does anyone know what happened to the white box that was dropped off at the As's yesterday?  Wonder if they finally came-out and got it, or if still sitting outside of their front door.

I must have missed this...what white box?  What time of day did this happen?  Was it simply left on the front door step? 

Klaas, Yesterday, I read in someone's posting after KC & Biaz's courtroom ordeal was over, that the news media went over to the As's to try and get their comments, and that an unknown person stopped by, took a white box to the front door, put it down, and left.  Now, I know I didn't dream that one because I didn't take a nap yest.  

If you have access to yest. postings soon after the court hearing, this should show-up with a few comments after that.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #742 on: January 09, 2009, 02:22:59 PM »

Does anyone know what happened to the white box that was dropped off at the As's yesterday?  Wonder if they finally came-out and got it, or if still sitting outside of their front door.
Didn't know about the box Golden Oldie.  What did it look like?
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #743 on: January 09, 2009, 02:23:29 PM »

luvmyson
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #744 on: January 09, 2009, 02:25:04 PM »

Does anyone know what happened to the white box that was dropped off at the As's yesterday?  Wonder if they finally came-out and got it, or if still sitting outside of their front door.

I must have missed this...what white box?  What time of day did this happen?  Was it simply left on the front door step? 

Klaas, Yesterday, I read in someone's posting after KC & Biaz's courtroom ordeal was over, that the news media went over to the As's to try and get their comments, and that an unknown person stopped by, took a white box to the front door, put it down, and left.  Now, I know I didn't dream that one because I didn't take a nap yest.  

If you have access to yest. postings soon after the court hearing, this should show-up with a few comments after that.

I read that as well, not sure if there was a webcam at that time, but never found anything further on that. 

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #745 on: January 09, 2009, 02:26:49 PM »

Good Afternoon My Fellow Monkeys!

Soooo was sitting here, thinking about the $200,000 check that was written to the Anthony Clan/Fund.  That explains how the Anthony's are currently living.  I guess all that money CA allegedly spent on raising Caylee, that Caylee has paid her back and all her mothers debt too.  Pieces.O.S.

So all the Anthony's, are they all unemployed now?  I would really like to know...who/how are all their medical/prescriptions being addressed...mortgage paid..utilities paid..cell phones...food, etc..

That $200,000 has to be getting down there... if that's all they have gotten.  I think it's more like that's all we currently know about. 

Makes me want to puke.

Makes me want to puke.

I know what you mean Blaze!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #746 on: January 09, 2009, 02:28:35 PM »

I think that CA, GA, deep down inside, do believe KC killed Caylee at this given time. I think that's why they have not gone and seen her.  We also don't know what is going back n forth in letters... I would think that CA would have had to write to KC and was nasty.  Therefore, KC won't see her.

I think they feel like fools and were played by KC with the whole "missing child" thing. 

I also think deep down inside, they want to hear all the evidence brought out into the trial, before they cast their final opinion on her.
The only thing left to believe, if this is your child, who murdered your grandchild and is still behaving like KC is... is that she has a serious mental disorder.  And what do you do with a kid that has a mental illness? CA has to be ridden with guilt.

Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #747 on: January 09, 2009, 02:31:45 PM »

I read that as well, not sure if there was a webcam at that time, but never found anything further on that. 

Thanks Grams.  Glad you saw it, too.    

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #748 on: January 09, 2009, 02:33:15 PM »

I think that for the first time since "day 1" C & G are acting like they should. 
They are letting their atty do the talking and staying out of the media. 

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #749 on: January 09, 2009, 02:34:39 PM »

I think that CA, GA, deep down inside, do believe KC killed Caylee at this given time. I think that's why they have not gone and seen her.  We also don't know what is going back n forth in letters... I would think that CA would have had to write to KC and was nasty.  Therefore, KC won't see her.

I think they feel like fools and were played by KC with the whole "missing child" thing. 

I also think deep down inside, they want to hear all the evidence brought out into the trial, before they cast their final opinion on her.
The only thing left to believe, if this is your child, who murdered your grandchild and is still behaving like KC is... is that she has a serious mental disorder.  And what do you do with a kid that has a mental illness? CA has to be ridden with guilt.

I agree.

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
MomofaMarine
Scared Monkey

« Reply #750 on: January 09, 2009, 02:34:47 PM »

CASEY ANALYSIS: WFTV Legal Analyst Reviews Court Hearing Casey Attended
WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer reviews a court hearing Casey Anthony attended.
http://www.wftv.com/video/18445816/index.html

Semper-Fi
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: January 09, 2009, 02:35:07 PM »

Good Afternoon My Fellow Monkeys!

Soooo was sitting here, thinking about the $200,000 check that was written to the Anthony Clan/Fund.  That explains how the Anthony's are currently living.  I guess all that money CA allegedly spent on raising Caylee, that Caylee has paid her back and all her mothers debt too.  Pieces.O.S.

So all the Anthony's, are they all unemployed now?  I would really like to know...who/how are all their medical/prescriptions being addressed...mortgage paid..utilities paid..cell phones...food, etc..

That $200,000 has to be getting down there... if that's all they have gotten.  I think it's more like that's all we currently know about. 

Makes me want to puke.

Well, I am sure the IRS has stepped to the plate to take their share, before the Anthony's get any.

I remember years ago, I was doing income tax, and it was lottery night.  I pretended that I had won 100,000.00. So proceeded to figure my return including that amount of money.  Well, I would have ended up with 49,000...and Uncle Sam would have taken 51,000.  Not sure how that works these days, but I am sure it is at least 1/2 to IRS. 

Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #752 on: January 09, 2009, 02:35:08 PM »

Thanks Grams.  Glad you saw it, too.    

I guess it wasn't a bomb...maybe some hate mail.
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #753 on: January 09, 2009, 02:36:41 PM »

oh no you don't! you have seen my others yet! i'm trying to give Brandi a break. she has been working too hard!

wendi

G'day... I'll start the testimonies...

It's been 7 hours and 15 min. since I scratched a pretty kitty behind the ears .... 
You forgot to say "Hi, I am Sea Searcher, I am addicted to kitty cats"

darn...you mean I have to start all over again.. 

I'm glad your dad is feeling better A-1 ! 

(((scratching the pretty kitty behind the ears..a little to the left ))) 
Thank you SS!!!

Here Kitty Kitty Kitty lol Long time no see How are you?

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #754 on: January 09, 2009, 02:38:21 PM »

"Sources said the time frame coupled with other evidence -- duct tape found over the mouth of Caylee's skull, high levels of chloroform detected in the trunk and cell phone pings from Anthony's phone that place her near the crime scene in mid-June -- points only to Anthony as the killer."

I hope this means they found her prints (and no one else's) on the duct tape - I think that will seal the deal !!

Hi Monkeys!

Logging in to say "afternoon!" to you all and ask 2 probably really stupid questions:

Why does this quote have a (!) next to it?

Has the judge ruled on yesteday's motions?  I got lost in all the hoopla.  If he granted them, how long do we have to wait for the document dump.  TYIA

Wyks & A-1 glad to hear you've had some good news.

When you post or quote, up at the top of the typing area is a field where you can choose a Message Icon.  Looks like TexasBarMom chose the exclamation point.  I just chose the smiley face.

OK, what about part 2?  (in green) Anyone, anyone?  Sorry, I am impatient today! 

Golden, do you have salad on your head?

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
MomofaMarine
Scared Monkey

« Reply #755 on: January 09, 2009, 02:38:30 PM »

RAW VIDEO: Court Hearing On Motions Attended By Casey (Part 1 of 2) 62:07

http://www.wftv.com/video/18440731/index.html

RAW VIDEO: Court Hearing On Motions Attended By Casey (Part 2 of 2) 65:30
http://www.wftv.com/video/18441519/index.html

Semper-Fi
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #756 on: January 09, 2009, 02:39:27 PM »

oh no you don't! you have seen my others yet! i'm trying to give Brandi a break. she has been working too hard!

wendi

G'day... I'll start the testimonies...

It's been 7 hours and 15 min. since I scratched a pretty kitty behind the ears .... 
You forgot to say "Hi, I am Sea Searcher, I am addicted to kitty cats"

darn...you mean I have to start all over again.. 

I'm glad your dad is feeling better A-1 ! 

(((scratching the pretty kitty behind the ears..a little to the left ))) 
Thank you SS!!!

Here Kitty Kitty Kitty lol Long time no see How are you?
Well, I am good, and I sure miss you!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #757 on: January 09, 2009, 02:39:48 PM »

I would have loved to have seen casey's reaction when the sheriff's came to get her yesterday.....hee hee hee......one of the reporter on NG last night said her eyes were red rimmed.....I'll bet they were.....I am sure she was sitting so smug after refusing to come the first time and WHAM here they are again..shackled her up....YEEHAW!!!   PRICELESS

ABSOLUTELY PRICELESS!

No time for her to primp, had to see "her man" Bozo, on a no-shower day to boot......what I would have given to see her when the deputies dragged her greasy horse head out of her cell.

and NO pink handcuffs......awwwwwww.....does KC have to share them

speaking of the handcuffs..I loved the shackles!!!  ..again, one of the people on NG  said this would have been a perfect opportunity to clean and dress her up and have her cry crocodile tears in some paper towels!  I roared with glee!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #758 on: January 09, 2009, 02:42:03 PM »

I would have loved to have seen casey's reaction when the sheriff's came to get her yesterday.....hee hee hee......one of the reporter on NG last night said her eyes were red rimmed.....I'll bet they were.....I am sure she was sitting so smug after refusing to come the first time and WHAM here they are again..shackled her up....YEEHAW!!!   PRICELESS

Can't you just envision it?!  The officers come back to get her and she (smug & irritated) says ... I ALREADY TOLD YOU - I'M NOT GOING! ... and the officer says ... but Ms Anthony ... the judge says you have to!  I bet she was pizzed!  Would have loved to be there!

Hi Monkeys!!!
  I think she walked in there thinking she was going to show her displeasure at being ordered to show up but JB leaned over in a whisper and stated something like"Get rid of the attitude".It was too hard for her to do which is why she generated disgust in her whole demeanor.She looked like an empty soul.jmo

Hi Tater!  Good observation!  She was strutting, well as much as anyone can strut in shackles......                  She has no soul!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #759 on: January 09, 2009, 02:42:30 PM »

Hi Monkeys!
[/quote]

Logging in to say "afternoon!" to you all and ask 2 probably really stupid questions:

Why does this quote have a (!) next to it?

Has the judge ruled on yesteday's motions?  I got lost in all the hoopla.  If he granted them, how long do we have to wait for the document dump.  TYIA

Wyks & A-1 glad to hear you've had some good news.

[/quote]

When you post or quote, up at the top of the typing area is a field where you can choose a Message Icon.  Looks like TexasBarMom chose the exclamation point.  I just chose the smiley face.
[/quote]

OK, what about part 2?  (in green) Anyone, anyone?  Sorry, I am impatient today! 

Golden, do you have salad on your head?

[/quote]

You sure don't miss a thing.  At my age, I need my daily fiber.    

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.