April 27, 2024, 12:12:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #88  (Read 499374 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #780 on: January 09, 2009, 02:59:38 PM »

"You see your Honor, my hand is like my five
personalities.  My pinkie represents my hard
working event planner personna.  My ring finger
represents the almost wife to Jesse personna.  My
pointer finger represents the low-self image personna
I received from my mother.  The thumb represents
the shot girl at Fusion personna.  And the middle finger
represents the contempt I have for being in this
court house."

Probably not far from the truth 
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #781 on: January 09, 2009, 03:03:47 PM »

Good Afternoon My Fellow Monkeys!

Soooo was sitting here, thinking about the $200,000 check that was written to the Anthony Clan/Fund.  That explains how the Anthony's are currently living.  I guess all that money CA allegedly spent on raising Caylee, that Caylee has paid her back and all her mothers debt too.  Pieces.O.S.

So all the Anthony's, are they all unemployed now?  I would really like to know...who/how are all their medical/prescriptions being addressed...mortgage paid..utilities paid..cell phones...food, etc..

That $200,000 has to be getting down there... if that's all they have gotten.  I think it's more like that's all we currently know about. 

Makes me want to puke.

Don't forget all the CASH donations they have collected these 6 months.....Oh....and the puke line forms to the right...you are #110

.....Oh....and the puke line forms to the right...

...to your right please:

Sorry, couldn't resist! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #782 on: January 09, 2009, 03:04:14 PM »

Do we know what Ricardo's hard drive has on it?  Is it party pics that may show Caylee?  Is Ricardo the one that Casey was e-mailing acting like she couldn't come meet him until the Nanny showed up ... and she called Caylee a snothead?

Nope, that was another tony, I believe his name was.  He's the one that got fired from the OCSD for lying to investigators about knowing KC.

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #783 on: January 09, 2009, 03:05:24 PM »

Hope it wasn't a white bag/box like this 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #784 on: January 09, 2009, 03:06:39 PM »

Soooo was sitting here, thinking about the $200,000 check that was written to the Anthony Clan/Fund.  That explains how the Anthony's are currently living.  I guess all that money CA allegedly spent on raising Caylee, that Caylee has paid her back and all her mothers debt too.  Pieces.O.S.

So all the Anthony's, are they all unemployed now?  I would really like to know...who/how are all their medical/prescriptions being addressed...mortgage paid..utilities paid..cell phones...food, etc..

That $200,000 has to be getting down there... if that's all they have gotten.  I think it's more like that's all we currently know about. 

Makes me want to puke.

Well, I am sure the IRS has stepped to the plate to take their share, before the Anthony's get any.

I remember years ago, I was doing income tax, and it was lottery night.  I pretended that I had won 100,000.00. So proceeded to figure my return including that amount of money.  Well, I would have ended up with 49,000...and Uncle Sam would have taken 51,000.  Not sure how that works these days, but I am sure it is at least 1/2 to IRS. 

really...holy moly...hehehehehe - I bet the Anthony's was shocked over that...lol
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #785 on: January 09, 2009, 03:06:46 PM »

this may be nothing, but i was reading this transcript of a call with KC and LA on July 26 and there is just something about it that struck me.....

<snipped>
LEE: Perfect I would encourage that 110 percent. So is there anything specifically, I know you’re going to meet with, you know the investigators and everything, you know. Is there anything specifically the details that you want to clarify to me now so that I’m following up on my own leads and my own information, putting the stuff together, you know then I can start working on it now?

CASEY: Um, at the moment there’s nothing specific or nothing that you know should probably be said here. Um, again I’ll put something together before I see Jose or when I see Jose and you know make sure that I have something also to put out.

LEE: Right.

CASEY: So that way you can get whatever you like

LEE: Ok. And just so remember when you get to talk to those guys um, you know, you mentioned that you’re going to have your prep and everything with Jose. But remember truth don’t hurt.

CASEY: I know but there are some things that I have told them that were misconstrued and not used to their benefit. I gave them the same resources that I gave you and you found out a hundred more things then they did. And they were given the same information. So it’s just about the approach I guess and using the resources to their full extent. Again I’m everybody’s biggest resource; you have said that, Jose has said that, mom and dad have said that.

LEE: Right but at the same time we still we just need to figure out how we can be clear on what ever we’re giving to them, so even if we have to you know speak very direct or we can’t really speak in generalities with them, with anybody is what I’m finding out . Or if we tell them I’m not completely sure on the spelling or I’m not completely sure on this or that. They take everything exactly up front to the ‘T’. Exactly how you provide it. So if it’s off at all they don’t even think to look in any other areas….
CASEY: That’s why I gave them things multiple times. Each officer I gave the same information at least two or three times, I’ve done the same thing with you, the same thing with mom, the same thing with Jose. Everyone has the same information, same spelling, same names. None of that has altered because that’s it 

all the talk about them speaking in codes led me to look at this more closely.  it may just be that they are wierd, but i thought they may have been talking about where the body was and the fact that it hadn't been found yet....

Hi everyone!  JuJu, I was going to go back and look at this conversation, but I don't have time right now.  But I think it was this one where she told Lee that Caylee was very close, and to look at places that were familiar to "our" family.  She told him to ask mom, because she had just talked to her about this place recently!  It really stood out to me!  She had told Cindy in a conversation, where to find Caylee!
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #786 on: January 09, 2009, 03:09:00 PM »

[/quote]

Rm, you are right.  I read the transcripts (65 pgs) of his statement last week and that got me wondering how he has become suck a "bad guy" in all of this.  Being beat up by the sign and the memorial and so on but in this statement with law enforcement he really doesnt hold back about the way KC is.  Which led me to post why Lee is a bad guy but no one answered as I am just an invisible monkey...So, I dont know where things went sour with Lee and the public. 

[/quote]

SHAN, I SEE YOU.   I just don't have much thought on LA one way or the other, other than it's just not right to throw a dogs bowl of water away in hot weather, or as far as that matter goes, anytime.  Oh yeah, and yanking up the memorials that people had left for Caylee on the other side of the sidewalk, which doesn't even belong to the As's or LA.

I think a lot of people's opinion has come from conversations thinking that he and KC were talking in code.  Which, may or may not be. 

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #787 on: January 09, 2009, 03:09:47 PM »

going back through conversations with Lee and Casey, has anyone ever heard Lee outright ask where Caylee is ?

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: January 09, 2009, 03:10:53 PM »

court house."

it came across to me as being totally disrespectful to the court

Regrets, I've had a few......
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #789 on: January 09, 2009, 03:14:22 PM »

Makes me want to puke.

Don't forget all the CASH donations they have collected these 6 months.....Oh....and the puke line forms to the right...you are #110

tries to cut in the puke line.   
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #790 on: January 09, 2009, 03:14:53 PM »

this may be nothing, but i was reading this transcript of a call with KC and LA on July 26 and there is just something about it that struck me.....

<snipped>
LEE: Perfect I would encourage that 110 percent. So is there anything specifically, I know you’re going to meet with, you know the investigators and everything, you know. Is there anything specifically the details that you want to clarify to me now so that I’m following up on my own leads and my own information, putting the stuff together, you know then I can start working on it now?

CASEY: Um, at the moment there’s nothing specific or nothing that you know should probably be said here. Um, again I’ll put something together before I see Jose or when I see Jose and you know make sure that I have something also to put out.

LEE: Ok. And just so remember when you get to talk to those guys um, you know, you mentioned that you’re going to have your prep and everything with Jose. But remember truth don’t hurt.

CASEY: I know but there are some things that I have told them that were misconstrued and not used to their benefit. I gave them the same resources that I gave you and you found out a hundred more things then they did. And they were given the same information. So it’s just about the approach I guess and using the resources to their full extent. Again I’m everybody’s biggest resource; you have said that, Jose has said that, mom and dad have said that.

LEE: Right but at the same time we still we just need to figure out how we can be clear on what ever we’re giving to them, so even if we have to you know speak very direct or we can’t really speak in generalities with them, with anybody is what I’m finding out . Or if we tell them I’m not completely sure on the spelling or I’m not completely sure on this or that. They take everything exactly up front to the ‘T’. Exactly how you provide it. So if it’s off at all they don’t even think to look in any other areas….
CASEY: That’s why I gave them things multiple times. Each officer I gave the same information at least two or three times, I’ve done the same thing with you, the same thing with mom, the same thing with Jose. Everyone has the same information, same spelling, same names. None of that has altered because that’s it 

all the talk about them speaking in codes led me to look at this more closely.  it may just be that they are wierd, but i thought they may have been talking about where the body was and the fact that it hadn't been found yet....

And what do you want to bet  that when Jose & Casey were doing all that hugging, they were passing notes back and forth?

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #791 on: January 09, 2009, 03:15:31 PM »

court house."

it came across to me as being totally disrespectful to the court

JuJu, her wrists were cuffed together and she had to raise her right hand when she was sworn in to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help her God.     

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #792 on: January 09, 2009, 03:15:58 PM »

Hi everyone!  JuJu, I was going to go back and look at this conversation, but I don't have time right now.  But I think it was this one where she told Lee that Caylee was very close, and to look at places that were familiar to "our" family.  She told him to ask mom, because she had just talked to her about this place recently!  It really stood out to me!  She had told Cindy in a conversation, where to find Caylee!

that is the same conversation...i just didn't want to post the whole thing here because it is like 6 pgs long

Regrets, I've had a few......
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #793 on: January 09, 2009, 03:16:58 PM »

JMO-My feelings for Lee went south when he was smiling and giggling like a school girl to the press when he just found out his neice had been missing for 31 days and his sister was hiding it.  Then the way the two stuck together like glue with the high fives in the court houses.  The capper has to be the code talking in the visitation videos. 

Do I think he's directly involved?  IDK but for these reasons, he makes my hair on the back of my neck stand on end.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #794 on: January 09, 2009, 03:20:47 PM »

I relistened to Lee Anthony's interview with the OC police last night, and it was very interesting in light of what we now know, and it totally confirms what LP keeps saying: that KC lives her life 10 minutes at a time.

She definitely "lies, hits a wall, and changes direction."

From Lee's story, she did this at least 5 times in the course of his attempts to find out where Caylee was:

1. First she tells him Caylee's sleeping at the nanny's house and shouldn't be disturbed

2. Then, when he tells her that will never fly with the police, who are on their way and will likely ask her to bring them to Caylee, she tells him Caylee's actually been missing for 31 days

3. Then, when he presses her further about what exactly she means and where the last place she saw Caylee was, she says Caylee's actually been kidnapped, but she only "speaks in generalities," according to Lee

4. Then, her mother flies into the room and demands more specifics, and she says Caylee's been kidnapped by the nanny

5. Finally, when the police question her, she says that the nanny, "Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez," has taken her, and Lee tells the police during the interview that this is the very first time he has ever heard that name

It disturbs me the way Lee chuckles throughout this interview, and his voice almost has a drunken tone to it, but he really does give a clear description of how his sister totally flies by the seat of her pants in making up lies to cover herself.

It's actually a very good interview.

Rm, you are right.  I read the transcripts (65 pgs) of his statement last week and that got me wondering how he has become suck a "bad guy" in all of this.  Being beat up by the sign and the memorial and so on but in this statement with law enforcement he really doesnt hold back about the way KC is.  Which led me to post why Lee is a bad guy but no one answered as I am just an invisible monkey...So, I dont know where things went sour with Lee and the public. 

Shan you're not invisible, I mean sometimes we all feel invisible, but really you're not! I have posts passed over sometimes too, but it just happens sometime. It really depends on what's going on at the moment. Sometimes I write two or three in a row and no one comments or replies, other times I could write just one post and it gets commented and quoted on alot. So don't worry, you're not invisible!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #795 on: January 09, 2009, 03:23:59 PM »

Makes me want to puke.

.....Oh....and the puke line forms to the right...

...to your right please:

Sorry, couldn't resist! 

lol - that's so nasty...hehehehe
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #796 on: January 09, 2009, 03:26:59 PM »

Klaas, nanners

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #797 on: January 09, 2009, 03:27:00 PM »

Makes me want to puke.

tries to cut in the puke line.   
tries to eat sandwich while standing in the puke line.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #798 on: January 09, 2009, 03:28:09 PM »

I think I agree with all the monkeys who think Casey was telling Lee where Caylee's body was. Looking back at these visits what appeared to me to be nonsense and talking in code she was telling Lee where to look, but in a way nobody else might pick up on.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #799 on: January 09, 2009, 03:28:32 PM »

<snipped>

And what do you want to bet  that when Jose & Casey were doing all that hugging, they were passing notes back and forth?

I don't know but I just read all that posted above, and to me about 98% of it makes no sense. It's almost like they don't know what to say so they just said anything. The stranger thing though is that they know what each other is talking about. To me, I couldn't understand what the he!! they were saying. Guess that was their purpose, but it's amazing that they understood each other, atleast I think they did.

Me though:

RIP Sweet Puppy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.