April 27, 2024, 02:00:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #88  (Read 499395 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #800 on: January 09, 2009, 03:30:19 PM »

JMO-My feelings for Lee went south when he was smiling and giggling like a school girl to the press when he just found out his neice had been missing for 31 days and his sister was hiding it.  Then the way the two stuck together like glue with the high fives in the court houses.  The capper has to be the code talking in the visitation videos. 

Do I think he's directly involved?  IDK but for these reasons, he makes my hair on the back of my neck stand on end.
I totally agree, but I'll add the rest of the family also makes my hair on the back of my neck stand on end. I would really like to hear what the neighbors really thought about this bunch.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #801 on: January 09, 2009, 03:34:06 PM »

I think I agree with all the monkeys who think Casey was telling Lee where Caylee's body was. Looking back at these visits what appeared to me to be nonsense and talking in code she was telling Lee where to look, but in a way nobody else might pick up on.

Well I couldn't figure out what they were saying to each other. It's amazing they knew! Maybe I'm just not smart enough but to me it sounded like jibberish! Like I said before reading it makes me feel like this:

norose your pup and joesamas pups look like they are related? I just wanted to share that, I used to confuse you two! Actually I still do sometimes! Cute Pups though!

RIP Sweet Puppy
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #802 on: January 09, 2009, 03:37:19 PM »

i usually just lurk but i found out last night that my daughter-in-law had a miscarriage last week so i am on a rant.....

and that bunch of freaks were given that beautiful baby...and that whole family contributed to her death in one way or the other

Regrets, I've had a few......
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #803 on: January 09, 2009, 03:38:27 PM »

**Snipped for space**

I don't know but I just read all that posted above, and to me about 98% of it makes no sense. It's almost like they don't know what to say so they just said anything. The stranger thing though is that they know what each other is talking about. To me, I couldn't understand what the he!! they were saying. Guess that was their purpose, but it's amazing that they understood each other, atleast I think they did.

Me though:

Did you listen to it or just read the above?  I got much more out of it by listening to it than I did reading the transcript.  Same with the interviews.  You can hear the fumblings on trying to say what they want to say, without actually saying it!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #804 on: January 09, 2009, 03:40:35 PM »

Man who found Caylee’s remains to speak out 

Last Edited: Friday, 09 Jan 2009, 12:56 PM EST 
Created: Friday, 09 Jan 2009, 12:48 PM EST 

Roy Kronk 

By Shannon Butler
FOX 35 News

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The Orange County utility worker who found Caylee Anthony’s remains is getting ready to tell his story.

Roy Kronk has been silent since a news conference the day Caylees remains were identified. Now his attorney, David Evans, says he is in negotiations right now with a national news outlet to speak out.

David Evans says there has been so many conspiracies and rumors surrounding his client since the find on December 11th . Evans says one of the reasons Kronk wants to tell his story now is to stop the untruths about what he was really doing in those woods near the Anthony home.

In the meantime, attorney Mark Nejame and David Evans are still working out details on a $5,000.00 reward. Nejame wants to give Kronk the money but they are still waiting finalize that deal.  A decision on the money could come as early as this weekend.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=8223379&version=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

_____

If Roy Kronk did not reveal the truth regarding the finding of Caylee Marie's remains on ... why should anybody believe another story.
Janet

++++++++

Snipped RESPECTIVELY for space only.....

I totally agree with that statement.  What ever happened to TELLING THE TRUTH (yanno, the FIRST TIME)?  I see something sneaky with the meter guy and I'm not sure if I believe this story or any other story he'll tell...so to me, I dont think it matters if he tells another one.  Wonder if he quit working for the county???  He'll get his fair share of money from this case, as well.  This is sad but I can see him standing there looking at that bag...thinking "should I?"  well, what's in it for me?  Thinks about the interviews, publicity, etc...and then thinks well i guess it's worth being a little traumatized seeing a baby's skull roll out of a bag (god, that hurt to type). Going back and forth with what to do...money or not, money or not...to do it or not to do it....makes me very sick. 

I think, for me anyway, to come clean with the meter man...is for LE to come out (again) and say "he's not a suspect, did not do anything wrong, etc.  Since LP started saying about his "daisy chain" on NG...rumors have started about Kronk.  LE needs to tell us how they feel about Kronk one way or the other....

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #805 on: January 09, 2009, 03:40:54 PM »

By Shannon Butler
FOX 35 News

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The Orange County utility worker who found Caylee Anthony’s remains is getting ready to tell his story.

Roy Kronk has been silent since a news conference the day Caylees remains were identified. Now his attorney, David Evans, says he is in negotiations right now with a national news outlet to speak out.

David Evans says there has been so many conspiracies and rumors surrounding his client since the find on December 11th . Evans says one of the reasons Kronk wants to tell his story now is to stop the untruths about what he was really doing in those woods near the Anthony home.

In the meantime, attorney Mark Nejame and David Evans are still working out details on a $5,000.00 reward. Nejame wants to give Kronk the money but they are still waiting finalize that deal.  A decision on the money could come as early as this weekend.

Do No Evil 
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #806 on: January 09, 2009, 03:41:27 PM »

JMO-My feelings for Lee went south when he was smiling and giggling like a school girl to the press when he just found out his neice had been missing for 31 days and his sister was hiding it.  Then the way the two stuck together like glue with the high fives in the court houses.  The capper has to be the code talking in the visitation videos. 

Do I think he's directly involved?  IDK but for these reasons, he makes my hair on the back of my neck stand on end.
I totally agree, but I'll add the rest of the family also makes my hair on the back of my neck stand on end. I would really like to hear what the neighbors really thought about this bunch.

I know, don't even get me started with the rest of the bunch.  Some one just asked when everyones opinion on Lee changed (back a couple of pages) and I was answering them, shoulda used quotes I guess.

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #807 on: January 09, 2009, 03:41:44 PM »

Did you listen to it or just read the above?  I got much more out of it by listening to it than I did reading the transcript.  Same with the interviews.  You can hear the fumblings on trying to say what they want to say, without actually saying it!

Is that kind of like lying ... in a backwards kind of way?   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #808 on: January 09, 2009, 03:41:44 PM »

He appeared on the level at first, but I agree his actions sure shot him down.

He showed not one ounce of respect....the protesters had more respect for Caylee than he showed.  His outbursts of the memorial at the home, and the sign incident with the dog lady, put him on my back burner.  In a way, I felt that he also knew the same friends that Casey had. 

His actions were about equivalent to what a 5 yr old would have.  Any older than that they would have shown respect for a deceased person.

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #809 on: January 09, 2009, 03:43:30 PM »

i usually just lurk but i found out last night that my daughter-in-law had a miscarriage last week so i am on a rant.....

and that bunch of freaks were given that beautiful baby...and that whole family contributed to her death in one way or the other

I am so sorry. I know how you feel - I lost a child to a stillbirth at 38 weeks and when I see people treat babies like the "family" treated this little angle I want to go out and shoot someone! http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?PHPSESSID=3329be3fac885b43a26a4b1f6432920b;

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #810 on: January 09, 2009, 03:43:38 PM »

**Snipped for space**

I don't know but I just read all that posted above, and to me about 98% of it makes no sense. It's almost like they don't know what to say so they just said anything. The stranger thing though is that they know what each other is talking about. To me, I couldn't understand what the he!! they were saying. Guess that was their purpose, but it's amazing that they understood each other, atleast I think they did.

Me though:

Just read the above lovinlife. I'm sure listening (which I have-just not recently)would have helped a little. But reading the snippet, nothing seems to make much sense. You can tell they're trying to say something, but it seems they never actually say it. Atleast not in a way I understood it. But being they know each other very well I'm sure they understood each other much easier. Each knew what the other was talking about. I think you had to be on the "inside" to understand. Besides who knows what was said to each other before she was put behind bars that first time.

RIP Sweet Puppy
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #811 on: January 09, 2009, 03:45:05 PM »

Is that kind of like lying ... in a backwards kind of way?   

I think you got it Newfie!   

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #812 on: January 09, 2009, 03:45:55 PM »

Well, I screwed that one up - how in the world you you put moving emoticons in your messages?

Does anyone else think that the white box might have been Caylee's ashes? Would a delivery service just leave them like that?  Or perhaps an Urn?

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #813 on: January 09, 2009, 03:46:41 PM »

Sorry to hear about your DIL,  that's sad.   
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #814 on: January 09, 2009, 03:49:16 PM »

Hugs and Prayers for you and your daughter in law.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #815 on: January 09, 2009, 03:49:51 PM »

I just have to say this:  Thank you GRAMA!  (Gosh I miss my Grandmas! ) for agreeing w/me and your additional input!

Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #816 on: January 09, 2009, 03:50:54 PM »

The only thing that upsets me about Kronk is when asked if he could remain anonymous and then he made the comment "Not if they find a freaking body". I just didn't like the way he came across. I am still up in the air about him. Something just doesn't seem right about him.
I feel something isn't quite right about him either, just curious what he is going to say. That freaking body comment, did not sit well with me.

Me too norose!
I want him to be on the up&up but I can't help but be a little suspicious!
I didn't like the "freaking body comment" either. I hope whatever his story is, he tells the truth and the whole truth to LE, and that LE completely checked his story out!! I do trust the LE will, or did!

The "freakin body comment" made me wanna smack him.  I dont see his reasoning for being in that area.  As someone mentioned, no meters, no homes around, etc...and on the 911 call when he says the "freakin body comment"  seems like he already knew what was in the bag before he actually SAW WHAT WAS IN THE BAG.  He's suspicious to me.   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #817 on: January 09, 2009, 03:51:45 PM »

(Okay, I don't think I can screw this one up.)

Does anyone know what happened to the white box that was dropped off at the As's yesterday?  Wonder if they finally came-out and got it, or if still sitting outside of their front door.

GO - we all screw up posts...don't worry about it I never heard anymore about it.....ANYONE???

Hope it was someone sending them a clue, all wrapped up nice in a box.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #818 on: January 09, 2009, 03:52:32 PM »

Hope it wasn't a white bag/box like this 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #819 on: January 09, 2009, 03:53:46 PM »

The only thing that upsets me about Kronk is when asked if he could remain anonymous and then he made the comment "Not if they find a freaking body". I just didn't like the way he came across. I am still up in the air about him. Something just doesn't seem right about him.
I feel something isn't quite right about him either, just curious what he is going to say. That freaking body comment, did not sit well with me.
me either. i also thought that the meter readers drove county or city vehicles? maybe that is just here but in the 2nd or 3rd call he says he is in a blue cavalier. i'm just not sure about him. if i felt strongly enough about something to go back the 2nd day & 3rd day, i would be back the next day & next day. jmo.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.