April 27, 2024, 09:22:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #88  (Read 499337 times)
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #860 on: January 09, 2009, 04:42:54 PM »

JMO-My feelings for Lee went south when he was smiling and giggling like a school girl to the press when he just found out his neice had been missing for 31 days and his sister was hiding it.  Then the way the two stuck together like glue with the high fives in the court houses.  The capper has to be the code talking in the visitation videos. 

Do I think he's directly involved?  IDK but for these reasons, he makes my hair on the back of my neck stand on end.
I totally agree, but I'll add the rest of the family also makes my hair on the back of my neck stand on end. I would really like to hear what the neighbors really thought about this bunch.

I know, don't even get me started with the rest of the bunch.  Some one just asked when everyones opinion on Lee changed (back a couple of pages) and I was answering them, shoulda used quotes I guess.

Thanks for your post LovinLife.  I needed a refresher, i guess, into why we didnt like Lee!!!!!  Got it and understand.  You're right they all make the hair on the back of your neck stand up, dont they??  Just a bunch of money moochers if ya ask me.

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: January 09, 2009, 04:43:35 PM »

Also, I heard a lawyer say yesterday that he doubted this trial was held in 2009 and it may be much later than that.  He said it could take years to bring Casey to trial for the murder of Caylee.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #862 on: January 09, 2009, 04:47:17 PM »

I would not put anything past anyone involved in this case now.  But, why would the family or her lawyers want the body to be found?  If the body had not been found, Baez's case would have been simple : Caylee is out there alive and will come home one day.  There is no proof Caylee is dead.  That is what he and the family were saying over and over again...UNTIL the body was found.  Then the family went into seclusion and Baez had to change horses in midstream.  Without the body, it would have been harder to convict Casey of murder or aggravated child abuse or anything regarding Caylee except not reporting her missing.  But with the body, it is going to be much easier to convict her, I think.  So why would the parents and Baez want the body found?

Good question.  I'm not sure C&G wanted the body found.  Especially after watching them travel around the US, checking into the live Caylee sightings, and going on LKL to state that Caylee was alive.   

Maybe Baez wanted Caylee found so he could make a fortune off of pictures???
crazybabyborg
« Reply #863 on: January 09, 2009, 04:48:10 PM »

"You see your Honor, my hand is like my five
personalities.  My pinkie represents my hard
working event planner personna.  My ring finger
represents the almost wife to Jesse personna.  My
pointer finger represents the low-self image personna
I received from my mother.  The thumb represents
the shot girl at Fusion personna.  And the middle finger
represents the contempt I have for being in this
court house."

That's good, CC !!       

Everytime I see her hand raised, swearing to tell the truth, I instinctively duck. I just know a lightning bolt is going to hit!
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #864 on: January 09, 2009, 04:50:50 PM »

i usually just lurk but i found out last night that my daughter-in-law had a miscarriage last week so i am on a rant.....

and that bunch of freaks were given that beautiful baby...and that whole family contributed to her death in one way or the other

I am so sorry. I know how you feel - I lost a child to a stillbirth at 38 weeks and when I see people treat babies like the "family" treated this little angle I want to go out and shoot someone! http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?PHPSESSID=3329be3fac885b43a26a4b1f6432920b;

DEAR GOD, theboyzmom, I'm SOOOO SORRY to hear that.  Horrible wouldnt be a word to describe that.  Goodness, I'm sorry you had to go through that. 

ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #865 on: January 09, 2009, 04:51:06 PM »

Above:  Who needs to get laid? Or even leave her cell?  Casey Anthony shows the court her new "best friend" and love interest for the rest of her life.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #866 on: January 09, 2009, 04:51:16 PM »

IMO, the parents stood to make more money if the body was not found and they could go on tv giving interviews, write books, form missing persons organizations or otherwise capitalize on the fact that Caylee was "out there" and needed to be found.  As for Baez, he stands to get more out of this case if he wins it, and the body makes it harder for him to win.  One reason he might have wanted to know where the body was is so that it would NOT be found.  Maybe he wanted to know so that he could steer searchers away from that area or perhaps even move the body and dispose of it in a better place.  But if caught, he could go to jail, lose his ability to practice law, etc.  Now the detectives may have thought they could get famous by finding the remains in a very public way or by selling pictures of the site and the remains.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #867 on: January 09, 2009, 04:51:55 PM »

JMO-My feelings for Lee went south when he was smiling and giggling like a school girl to the press when he just found out his neice had been missing for 31 days and his sister was hiding it.  Then the way the two stuck together like glue with the high fives in the court houses.  The capper has to be the code talking in the visitation videos. 

Do I think he's directly involved?  IDK but for these reasons, he makes my hair on the back of my neck stand on end.
I totally agree, but I'll add the rest of the family also makes my hair on the back of my neck stand on end. I would really like to hear what the neighbors really thought about this bunch.

I know, don't even get me started with the rest of the bunch.  Some one just asked when everyones opinion on Lee changed (back a couple of pages) and I was answering them, shoulda used quotes I guess.

Thanks for your post LovinLife.  I needed a refresher, i guess, into why we didnt like Lee!!!!!  Got it and understand.  You're right they all make the hair on the back of your neck stand up, dont they??  Just a bunch of money moochers if ya ask me.

Sorry if this comes out wierd, cat likes sitting on keyboard and I can't find my glasses:

I am total amazed at everyone involved.  I guess I did not realize there are people like this in the world.  I think the general concensous is "Nothing with this case can surprise me".   

Yes, it was you Shan, sorry I should have quoted and rmcalo too!  Not ignoring!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #868 on: January 09, 2009, 04:54:27 PM »

I would not put anything past anyone involved in this case now.  But, why would the family or her lawyers want the body to be found?  If the body had not been found, Baez's case would have been simple : Caylee is out there alive and will come home one day.  There is no proof Caylee is dead.  That is what he and the family were saying over and over again...UNTIL the body was found.  Then the family went into seclusion and Baez had to change horses in midstream.  Without the body, it would have been harder to convict Casey of murder or aggravated child abuse or anything regarding Caylee except not reporting her missing.  But with the body, it is going to be much easier to convict her, I think.  So why would the parents and Baez want the body found?

Good question.  I'm not sure C&G wanted the body found.  Especially after watching them travel around the US, checking into the live Caylee sightings, and going on LKL to state that Caylee was alive.   

or maybe they wanted to move Caylee so she wouldn't be found...and maybe with everyone (media, LE, protestors, neighbors, etc) watching the family they never had a chance to do it...
crazybabyborg
« Reply #869 on: January 09, 2009, 04:56:04 PM »

Above:  Who needs to get laid? Or even leave her cell?  Casey Anthony shows the court her new "best friend" and love interest for the rest of her life.

Oh........I get it!

(covering popcorn kitty' ears)
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #870 on: January 09, 2009, 04:56:38 PM »

BTW, sorry if this has already been asked, but does anyone know who the three young, dark-haired girls seated behind the prosecutor's table were?
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #871 on: January 09, 2009, 04:57:30 PM »

I don't know if this has been noted before, but the homeowner's last name for 4701 Hopespring Dr. (where Caylee's remains found)
is Gonzales.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #872 on: January 09, 2009, 04:58:44 PM »

BTW, sorry if this has already been asked, but does anyone know who the three young, dark-haired girls seated behind the prosecutor's table were?

IIRC I read somewhere that they are law students.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #873 on: January 09, 2009, 04:59:14 PM »

I was thinking of saying

"Casey Anthony shows the courtroom who her daddy is now."   

but then I thought maybe not everyone has heard the term "who's your daddy?" and/or how to apply it.   I'm a dork.  I love thinking of photo captions!

Oh........I get it!

(covering popcorn kitty' ears)

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #874 on: January 09, 2009, 04:59:50 PM »

Thanks, seeme.  I was curious about who they were.  They looked like teenagers to me.  Ha.
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #875 on: January 09, 2009, 05:01:20 PM »

Well, I screwed that one up - how in the world you you put moving emoticons in your messages?

Does anyone else think that the white box might have been Caylee's ashes? Would a delivery service just leave them like that?  Or perhaps an Urn?

I have no clue! I can just do this:    but some other nice monkey will explain (and maybe I can take notes)

I do not think a deliver service would deliver ashes.  When my dad died, we had to go pick them up.

When my brother was cremated the funeral home sent him back to his hometown by UPS.        Sad

How sad that is!  I stand corrected. 

For the Love of God, Did the world run out of morals somewhere?  That's a disgrace.  I'm sorry you had to deal with that.  ***shaking head*** That's pitiful. 

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #876 on: January 09, 2009, 05:01:25 PM »

Thanks, seeme.  I was curious about who they were.  They looked like teenagers to me.  Ha.

They looked awfully young to me too Hudsunn

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #877 on: January 09, 2009, 05:04:55 PM »

or maybe they wanted to move Caylee so she wouldn't be found...and maybe with everyone (media, LE, protestors, neighbors, etc) watching the family they never had a chance to do it...

That makes sense. 
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #878 on: January 09, 2009, 05:06:09 PM »

Well I'm sure Baez wouldn't want her found. As far as the family, I don't know? Unless deep down they knew but couldn't bring themselves to go there themselves, or to even admit they knew. Maybe deep down they wanted someone to find her and get her out of there so she could be laid to rest? IDK that's just a guess why the family might want her found. KC & Baez, no probably not. The family though, except LA, were professing she was still alive up until the night before she was found! So maybe it was LA who told someone, who told someone, who told or tipped of the meter reader. IDK about the meter reader also calling back in Aug. though, thats a bit strange. Hopefully it's explainable, we'll see I guess??
I still worry what we're going to hear from G&C when they come out of hiding. I just don't want to hear them get out there to spout off the nanny story, and KC was a great mother. I will change the channel asap!! Like I've said a couple times today already, if they come out and admit she did it but we still stand by her, so be it. But DO NOT continue the lies G&C, no one wants to hear the lies! You can still love her and stand by her and still be her parents, but don't enable her anymore. If they could just get her to admit the truth! Well I could dream here can't I?? At the very least if they could just admit it themselves!

Oh, well wasting my time here wishing! Better go....

RIP Sweet Puppy
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #879 on: January 09, 2009, 05:06:26 PM »

HLN Prime News is covering the case now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.