April 27, 2024, 11:58:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #88  (Read 499367 times)
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #940 on: January 09, 2009, 06:05:22 PM »

There is a Zanaida ( first name ) at 4709. And now a Gonzales at 4701 ( last name)
And right between & behind the two houses was the kiddo.
Are we playing clue ? LOL

Sorry, didn't see your comment before I posted. I was redundant.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #941 on: January 09, 2009, 06:05:47 PM »

There is a Zanaida ( first name ) at 4709. And now a Gonzales at 4701 ( last name)

OKAY.  That is it.  The baby was with Zanaida/Gonzalez.  That is amazing. 

I am freaked out.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #942 on: January 09, 2009, 06:08:35 PM »

I am freaked out.

That's amazing, someone needs to call that into the LE or NG or Greta or someone.
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #943 on: January 09, 2009, 06:08:37 PM »

That has got to be a freaking joke right? Is it actually possible that Casey has been dropping "clues" all along?

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #944 on: January 09, 2009, 06:12:00 PM »

You couldnt pay me to live there....
Now see you could pay me, but I still would not live there.  Smile

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #945 on: January 09, 2009, 06:12:07 PM »

I am freaked out.

That's amazing, someone needs to call that into the LE or NG or Greta or someone.

Scared Monkey's=Smart Monkey's

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #946 on: January 09, 2009, 06:12:27 PM »

I am freaked out.

Ditto!!  Someone with an LE connection or email addy....please forward the maps marked with a "T" and where the body was found, the reverse telephone check for Hopespring and and explanation.  IMO there's meat in this discovery.

The MONKEYS ARE GREAT!!! (Ahem...as always!)

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #947 on: January 09, 2009, 06:13:10 PM »

I am freaked out.

No kidding.  That is huge I think.  Huge. 
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #948 on: January 09, 2009, 06:14:39 PM »

I am freaked out.

Ditto!!  Someone with an LE connection or email addy....please forward the maps marked with a "T" and where the body was found, the reverse telephone check for Hopespring and and explanation.  IMO there's meat in this discovery.

I agree -- this is a wowzer. And LE needs to know about it to add to their case.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: January 09, 2009, 06:15:28 PM »

WFTV Legal Analyst Describes Private Investigators' Video
Friday, January 9, 2009 – updated: 6:04 pm EST January 9, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- WFTV's legal analyst has seen a mystery video showing a private investigator for the Anthony family talking on the phone and digging with a shovel at the scene where Caylee's body was later found. That private investigator was caught on camera, but until Bill Sheaffer had a chance to view it, few details were known about what the video showed.

"He was digging in the soil. He had a probe that he was probing in the soil. He was also picking up items at the crime scene and tossing them aside," WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer told Eyewitness News on Friday.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DENIAL: P.I. Denies Remains Allegations
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sheaffer said the Anthonys' private investigator, Dominic Casey, picked up what appeared to be a blanket at the scene and tossed it aside and that it did not appear Mr. Casey and his colleague, private eye Jim Hoover, who was behind the camera, were doing a random search.

Sheaffer said Mr. Casey appeared to be focused on areas where there was a configuration of stones or concrete pavers, not just at the crime scene, but also at what appeared to be an abandoned back yard where Mr. Casey was actually digging.

"Mr. Casey was digging in the area, actually digging with a garden shovel, in an area where it appeared to be a black plastic bag sticking out of the earth," Sheaffer said.

Sheaffer said it was obvious Mr. Casey knew the camera was rolling because he was actually directing Mr. Hoover on where to shoot.

Sheaffer said, back at the scene the second day, Mr. Casey was probing the ground with a metal rod and not just superficially but deeply enough that he could have destroyed evidence.

"It was a metal probe and if he hit the skull or the bones of that skeletal remains he could have fractured it, he could have otherwise altered it and it would have thrown the whole forensic examination of the bones off," he said.

Questions remain about who Mr. Casey was talking to at the scene on the phone and who told him where to look and what to look for.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #950 on: January 09, 2009, 06:16:38 PM »

And the Hits Just Keep on Coming!

There never seems to be a dull moment for very long in this case.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18449626/detail.html#-
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #951 on: January 09, 2009, 06:18:42 PM »

I am freaked out.

I agree -- this is a wowzer. And LE needs to know about it to add to their case.

The states attorney needs to know too.  THAT WOULD VERIFY THAT SHE KNEW WHERE SHE WAS AND THAT THERE WAS NEVER A NANNY RIGHT FROM THE BEGINNING.  CASE CLOSED.
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #952 on: January 09, 2009, 06:18:48 PM »

My theory:
Casey killed Caylee, and has been dropping hints to her location all along. She did want her body found, but has had an elaborate plan to blame someone else.
Yea, I know I am not the only one to come to this conclusion, just need to get it out of my head and on "paper".
Umm ... does anyone else wonder if LE ever put any of this together and have just been tight lipped about it? They could not possibly have missed these people on her street did they?

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #953 on: January 09, 2009, 06:18:54 PM »

Good Evening SMARTMonkeys.....Gosh you guys are good. When seeme me posted the map I was just going to ask if there was a Zanieda on the street. This just blows my mind.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
luckycharmsprincess
Scared Monkey

« Reply #954 on: January 09, 2009, 06:19:06 PM »

Hi and need to catch up....

Have you guys been talking about this? From the CNN Nancy Grace page.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/09/08/NGfindcayleeblog/index.html

Friday Jan. 9, 2009

12:30 PM ET - An Orlando CNN Affiliate is reporting that sources close to the Anthony case say they have overwhelming evidence showing that tot mom Casey Anthony intentionally killed her daughter Caylee, and Anthony alone was responsible for the death. Investigators have now also reportedly established a timeframe of death for Caylee that dates back to June based on reports from the botanist and entomologist that visited the remains site last month. Sources say plants were growing through Caylee's skeleton and bug evidence was also recovered that helped the experts reach their conclusion. Investigators reportedly believe that Anthony left Caylee in the wooded area on June 18, after leaving Caylee in the car for a couple of days. Sources say test results conducted on the trunk of Anthony's car shows Caylee spent at least 2 days in the car before her body was dumped just yards from her own home. The Orlando station also reports that a hair found in the trunk of Anthony's car matches hair taken from Caylee's remains. (From Matthew Zarrell, Nancy Grace Associate Producer)

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.  - Philo
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #955 on: January 09, 2009, 06:19:30 PM »

Sheaffer said the Anthonys' private investigator, Dominic Casey, picked up what appeared to be a blanket at the scene and tossed it aside and that it did not appear Mr. Casey and his colleague, private eye Jim Hoover, who was behind the camera, were doing a random search.

Sheaffer said Mr. Casey appeared to be focused on areas where there was a configuration of stones or concrete pavers, not just at the crime scene, but also at what appeared to be an abandoned back yard where Mr. Casey was actually digging.

"Mr. Casey was digging in the area, actually digging with a garden shovel, in an area where it appeared to be a black plastic bag sticking out of the earth," Sheaffer said.

Sheaffer said it was obvious Mr. Casey knew the camera was rolling because he was actually directing Mr. Hoover on where to shoot.

Sheaffer said, back at the scene the second day, Mr. Casey was probing the ground with a metal rod and not just superficially but deeply enough that he could have destroyed evidence.

"It was a metal probe and if he hit the skull or the bones of that skeletal remains he could have fractured it, he could have otherwise altered it and it would have thrown the whole forensic examination of the bones off," he said.

Questions remain about who Mr. Casey was talking to at the scene on the phone and who told him where to look and what to look for.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #956 on: January 09, 2009, 06:21:14 PM »

My theory:
Casey killed Caylee, and has been dropping hints to her location all along. She did want her body found, but has had an elaborate plan to blame someone else.
Yea, I know I am not the only one to come to this conclusion, just need to get it out of my head and on "paper".
Umm ... does anyone else wonder if LE ever put any of this together and have just been tight lipped about it? They could not possibly have missed these people on her street did they?

I see with that new enlightenment that she didn't want to blame someone else because she gave the clue where she was right from the very beginning.  That clue completely defeats her once the body was found.  She was playing a game of catch me if you can.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #957 on: January 09, 2009, 06:21:17 PM »

And the Hits Just Keep on Coming!

There never seems to be a dull moment for very long in this case.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18449626/detail.html#-

I can't believe we both posted that at the same time.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #958 on: January 09, 2009, 06:23:17 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- WFTV's legal analyst has seen a mystery video showing a private investigator for the Anthony family talking on the phone and digging with a shovel at the scene where Caylee's body was later found. That private investigator was caught on camera, but until Bill Sheaffer had a chance to view it, few details were known about what the video showed.

"He was digging in the soil. He had a probe that he was probing in the soil. He was also picking up items at the crime scene and tossing them aside," WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer told Eyewitness News on Friday.

Oh, my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MONKEYS!! PLease read below.

You know what? Remember when we all saw that strange item sticking out of a bag being taken out of the ANthonys' home -- it was long and coiled and metal -- and we wondered if it was a hose of some type? We never actually could figure out what it was? This woman on the WS site, around the same time, said that her husband was a detective and that was A PROBE FOR HUMAN DNA evidence or something to that effect!!! Let me find it. Could George Anthony, a former cop, have provided the PIs with that item in order to find Caylee's body? And is that why they're so worried about immunity????

Let me go find that photo and the link from WS!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #959 on: January 09, 2009, 06:23:20 PM »

Thanks for posting the link.   Conway dodged the question on why C&G need immunity, again.    If they haven't done anything wrong, they shouldn't be afraid to talk to the FBI, imo.     

I thank you also;  Yes, he really did dodged it completely.  He is up a creek without a paddle trying to sell his bill of goods on that point.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.