April 27, 2024, 04:52:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #88  (Read 499414 times)
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #960 on: January 09, 2009, 06:24:40 PM »

There is a Zanaida ( first name ) at 4709. And now a Gonzales at 4701 ( last name)
And right between & behind the two houses was the kiddo.
Are we playing clue ? LOL

OKAY.  That is it.  The baby was with Zanaida/Gonzalez.  That is amazing. 

I am freaked out.

That's amazing, someone needs to call that into the LE or NG or Greta or someone.

Ditto!!  Someone with an LE connection or email addy....please forward the maps marked with a "T" and where the body was found, the reverse telephone check for Hopespring and and explanation.  IMO there's meat in this discovery.

The MONKEYS ARE GREAT!!! (Ahem...as always!)

awesome job, you smarties you!!!!   
Can someone post us the map with the houses marked and where the body was found??

CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #961 on: January 09, 2009, 06:25:22 PM »

My theory:
Casey killed Caylee, and has been dropping hints to her location all along. She did want her body found, but has had an elaborate plan to blame someone else.
Yea, I know I am not the only one to come to this conclusion, just need to get it out of my head and on "paper".
Umm ... does anyone else wonder if LE ever put any of this together and have just been tight lipped about it? They could not possibly have missed these people on her street did they?

I see with that new enlightenment that she didn't want to blame someone else because she gave the clue where she was right from the very beginning.  That clue completely defeats her once the body was found.  She was playing a game of catch me if you can.
Accept that I don't think Casey has the were with all realize that she would be defeated. She probably believed what she has seen done in to many movies, or TV shows in her case. Lay blame elsewhere... and I truly think she believed she could pull that off.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #962 on: January 09, 2009, 06:25:57 PM »

There is a Zanaida ( first name ) at 4709. And now a Gonzales at 4701 ( last name)
Oh yes this was a game, when I saw the Zanaida name, I almost fell out of my chair.
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #963 on: January 09, 2009, 06:26:27 PM »

And the Hits Just Keep on Coming!

There never seems to be a dull moment for very long in this case.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18449626/detail.html#-

I can't believe we both posted that at the same time.   
I was wondering how you beat me to it. I caught the tail end of the report on wftv and was looking for it to pop up on their website. I kept refreshing till it came up. I guess the time difference was me typing. LOL   
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #964 on: January 09, 2009, 06:26:35 PM »

I find it amazing to read these posts and see how other's interpret some of the ...clues...or ...tips... she was giving out.  I am in no way saying that I don't agree with them...it just fascinates me that there were connections, yet she was charged on her own stupidity.

Now when we evaluate what she said, sounds so easy, yet it took a meter reader to find her.  All of the cell phone pings, LE, LP, FBI, searchers too numerous to mention all came up empty handed....even though the clues/tips were thrown out there.  I must add all of the bloggers on numerous forums that were and still are....trying to put some thoughts into this.

We all know that C&G dearly loved their daughter, just as all of us do ours.  Now we can see what became of the overly love that they tried to hover over her....not letting her become an adult and accept responsibility for her own actions. 

I can remember as a little girl, we did not have lots....and once my children came along, I wanted them to have way more than I ever did.  Yes, they had lots, but also had to contribute, in household ways and respect to get all of those nice things.

Guess we all have gone thru a lesson here, learning from other's mistakes and the consequences it brought.  So sorry that sweet and innocent little Caylee had to suffer and be the fall for all of this.

Whoever or if there are other's....I do hope to heck, that they are all held responsible whether it was cover-up, lying, falsifying info. 

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #965 on: January 09, 2009, 06:26:38 PM »

Craziest thing, there is even someone named Zenaida Almodovar

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #966 on: January 09, 2009, 06:27:17 PM »

BTW, sorry if this has already been asked, but does anyone know who the three young, dark-haired girls seated behind the prosecutor's table were?

No idea who those girls were, but I kept watching them during the proceedings and wondering too. One of them looked familiar, but I could not place where I had seen her, if I had.
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #967 on: January 09, 2009, 06:29:09 PM »

WFTV Legal Analyst Describes Private Investigators' Video
Friday, January 9, 2009 – updated: 6:04 pm EST January 9, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- WFTV's legal analyst has seen a mystery video showing a private investigator for the Anthony family talking on the phone and digging with a shovel at the scene where Caylee's body was later found. That private investigator was caught on camera, but until Bill Sheaffer had a chance to view it, few details were known about what the video showed.

"He was digging in the soil. He had a probe that he was probing in the soil. He was also picking up items at the crime scene and tossing them aside," WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer told Eyewitness News on Friday.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DENIAL: P.I. Denies Remains Allegations
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sheaffer said the Anthonys' private investigator, Dominic Casey, picked up what appeared to be a blanket at the scene and tossed it aside and that it did not appear Mr. Casey and his colleague, private eye Jim Hoover, who was behind the camera, were doing a random search.

Sheaffer said Mr. Casey appeared to be focused on areas where there was a configuration of stones or concrete pavers, not just at the crime scene, but also at what appeared to be an abandoned back yard where Mr. Casey was actually digging.

"Mr. Casey was digging in the area, actually digging with a garden shovel, in an area where it appeared to be a black plastic bag sticking out of the earth," Sheaffer said.

Sheaffer said it was obvious Mr. Casey knew the camera was rolling because he was actually directing Mr. Hoover on where to shoot.

Sheaffer said, back at the scene the second day, Mr. Casey was probing the ground with a metal rod and not just superficially but deeply enough that he could have destroyed evidence.

"It was a metal probe and if he hit the skull or the bones of that skeletal remains he could have fractured it, he could have otherwise altered it and it would have thrown the whole forensic examination of the bones off," he said.

Questions remain about who Mr. Casey was talking to at the scene on the phone and who told him where to look and what to look for.

Oh, my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MONKEYS!! PLease read below.

You know what? Remember when we all saw that strange item sticking out of a bag being taken out of the ANthonys' home -- it was long and coiled and metal -- and we wondered if it was a hose of some type? We never actually could figure out what it was? This woman on the WS site, around the same time, said that her husband was a detective and that was A PROBE FOR HUMAN DNA evidence or something to that effect!!! Let me find it. Could George Anthony, a former cop, have provided the PIs with that item in order to find Caylee's body? And is that why they're so worried about immunity????

Let me go find that photo and the link from WS!

Monkeys,

Here is the photo of the thing removed from the Anthonys' home that someone on WS said a month ago was a probe for evidence.

Now I just have to find the link from the person who described what this really is and how it is used in police work.
milardi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #968 on: January 09, 2009, 06:30:13 PM »

Hi everyone.
I was thinking today about something and wondered if anyone thinks the same thing. According to Kio, KC's childhood friend Sin Sin has a real problem with prejudice against hispanics. (remember in her interview she said she could go to the house when George was home but not when Sin Sin was there.) Doesn't it seem ironic and almost calculated that all of the bad guys according to filth are hispanic? I mean here ZFG took and killed the baby, Filth chose a hispanic lawyer, and signed over the remains to him, the baby slept in the bed with Ricardo and Filth, most of the people she hung out with were hispanic, it is almost as if filth took every opportunity to rub it in her mothers face and I also think that ZFG taking the baby was more believable to Sin Sin because she was hispanic. I mean it just another example of the mind games that they played. Anybody else thought about this? Also since she signed over the remains to Bozo the Ant's have no control over anything to do with the funeral. Just another way that filth had to slap her mother in the face.

I never heard that Cindy was prejudice against hispanics.  If that is true, that would be KC's thinking, to rub it in her mother's face yes, definitely, I would agree with that. 
It was in the interview with Kio Marie Torres I believe was her name. She said she wasn't allowed over to the house when Sin Sin was home, but it was ok if George was home.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #969 on: January 09, 2009, 06:32:21 PM »

OKAY.  That is it.  The baby was with Zanaida/Gonzalez.  That is amazing. 

I am freaked out.

That's amazing, someone needs to call that into the LE or NG or Greta or someone.

Ditto!!  Someone with an LE connection or email addy....please forward the maps marked with a "T" and where the body was found, the reverse telephone check for Hopespring and and explanation.  IMO there's meat in this discovery.

The MONKEYS ARE GREAT!!! (Ahem...as always!)

awesome job, you smarties you!!!!   
Can someone post us the map with the houses marked and where the body was found??

4701 HOPESPRING DRIVE....HOMEOWNERS  LAST NAME IS GONZALES 

4701 HOPESPRING DRIVE.....HOMEOWNERS FIRST NAME IS ZENAIDA

CAYLEES REMAINS FOUND IN BETWEEN BOTH BACK PROPERTIES

I POSTED THIS EARLIER.....WHEN LEE WAS TALKING  IN WHAT I BELIEVE WAS CODE, WHEN HE'S ASKING CASEY ABOUT INFO SHE HAS GIVEN ABOUT WHERE THEY SHOULD LOOK FOR CAYLEE, LEE SAYS DETAILS WILL BE FOLLOWED TO THE "T"
IN THE MAP ABOVE HOPESPRING DRIVE AND SUBURBAN DRIVE COME TO A "T"

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #970 on: January 09, 2009, 06:33:12 PM »

I don't know if this has been noted before, but the homeowner's last name for 4701 Hopespring Dr. (where Caylee's remains found)
is Gonzales.
Interesting, am I wrong or wasn't a friend of Casey's that lives in the neighborhood, last name Gonzales as well?

Wow it was or still is for sale:

Single Family Home for sale by owner FSBO in Orlando, Florida, 32829. AWESOME 4/2 ON CORNER LOT ACRE!!!! A MUST HAVE!!! YOU WILL NOT GET A BETTER DEAL IN ORLANDO!!!!!FRESHLY PAINTED, TILE AND WOOD FLOORING, SHED INCLUDED, BRAND NEW A/C, ALARM, WALKING DISTANCE TO SCHOOLS, BACKS UP TO CONSERVATION AREA, BACK PORCH, APPLIANCES INCLUDED. PRICE IS COMPLETELY NEGOTIABLE!!!! CALL NOW!!!!

http://www.fizber.com/florida/buy-single-family-home-4256686.html

according to zillow.com it is still for sale.....

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/4701-Hopespring-Dr-Orlando-FL-32829/46119062_zpid/

I went to the property appraiser site and for 4701 Hopespring:

Parcel Id    13-23-30-1296-00-700
Location    4701 HOPESPRING DR
Municipality    UNINC ORG CNTY, FLORIDA
Millage Rate    16.4233 details
Property Use    0101

Map | Tag     Location  |  Neighborhood  |  Parcel  |  GIS Map
 This map is not a survey. Used for illustrative purpose only.

Owner Information

Owner Name(s):    LEBRON FREDESVINDA
Mailing Address:    4701 HOPESPRING DR
     ORLANDO, FL. 32829

http://www.ocpafl.org/pls/webappI/get_parcel_by_addr?s_num=4701&s_dir=&s_name=hopespring&s_type=&DI_0=on&DI_1=on&DI_2=on&DI_3=on&DI_4=on&DI_5=on&DI_6=on&x=0&y=0

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #971 on: January 09, 2009, 06:35:30 PM »

I would not put anything past anyone involved in this case now.  But, why would the family or her lawyers want the body to be found?  If the body had not been found, Baez's case would have been simple : Caylee is out there alive and will come home one day.  There is no proof Caylee is dead.  That is what he and the family were saying over and over again...UNTIL the body was found.  Then the family went into seclusion and Baez had to change horses in midstream.  Without the body, it would have been harder to convict Casey of murder or aggravated child abuse or anything regarding Caylee except not reporting her missing.  But with the body, it is going to be much easier to convict her, I think.  So why would the parents and Baez want the body found?

Perhaps these men have acted on their own behind the backs of Baez or the Anthonys as they just grew disgusted over time ? I may be mistaken, but didn't D. Casey quit in October ? [ You make a good point regarding Baez and his odds in court sans the body. ]
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #972 on: January 09, 2009, 06:36:59 PM »

WFTV Legal Analyst Describes Private Investigators' Video
Friday, January 9, 2009 – updated: 6:04 pm EST January 9, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- WFTV's legal analyst has seen a mystery video showing a private investigator for the Anthony family talking on the phone and digging with a shovel at the scene where Caylee's body was later found. That private investigator was caught on camera, but until Bill Sheaffer had a chance to view it, few details were known about what the video showed.

"He was digging in the soil. He had a probe that he was probing in the soil. He was also picking up items at the crime scene and tossing them aside," WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer told Eyewitness News on Friday.

DENIAL: P.I. Denies Remains Allegations

Sheaffer said the Anthonys' private investigator, Dominic Casey, picked up what appeared to be a blanket at the scene and tossed it aside and that it did not appear Mr. Casey and his colleague, private eye Jim Hoover, who was behind the camera, were doing a random search.

Sheaffer said Mr. Casey appeared to be focused on areas where there was a configuration of stones or concrete pavers, not just at the crime scene, but also at what appeared to be an abandoned back yard where Mr. Casey was actually digging.

"Mr. Casey was digging in the area, actually digging with a garden shovel, in an area where it appeared to be a black plastic bag sticking out of the earth," Sheaffer said.

Sheaffer said it was obvious Mr. Casey knew the camera was rolling because he was actually directing Mr. Hoover on where to shoot.

Sheaffer said, back at the scene the second day, Mr. Casey was probing the ground with a metal rod and not just superficially but deeply enough that he could have destroyed evidence.

"It was a metal probe and if he hit the skull or the bones of that skeletal remains he could have fractured it, he could have otherwise altered it and it would have thrown the whole forensic examination of the bones off," he said.

Questions remain about who Mr. Casey was talking to at the scene on the phone and who told him where to look and what to look for.

Oh, my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MONKEYS!! PLease read below.

You know what? Remember when we all saw that strange item sticking out of a bag being taken out of the ANthonys' home -- it was long and coiled and metal -- and we wondered if it was a hose of some type? We never actually could figure out what it was? This woman on the WS site, around the same time, said that her husband was a detective and that was A PROBE FOR HUMAN DNA evidence or something to that effect!!! Let me find it. Could George Anthony, a former cop, have provided the PIs with that item in order to find Caylee's body? And is that why they're so worried about immunity????

Let me go find that photo and the link from WS!

Monkeys,

Here is the photo of the thing removed from the Anthonys' home that someone on WS said a month ago was a probe for evidence.

Now I just have to find the link from the person who described what this really is and how it is used in police work.

Did anyone see my posting above? If so, could someone tell me how to easily search through WS for the discussion of this probe item?
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #973 on: January 09, 2009, 06:37:46 PM »

From Orange County Property Appraiser:

4701 HOPESPRING DR    13-23-30-1296-00-700    LEBRON FREDESVINDA    Show Map
4702 HOPESPRING DR    13-23-30-1296-00-710    MORRIS MARK    Show Map
4702 HOPESPRING DR    13-23-30-1296-00-710    MORRIS DEBRA    Show Map
4709 HOPESPRING DR    13-23-30-1296-00-690    DILLEY DENNIS    Show Map
4709 HOPESPRING DR    13-23-30-1296-00-690    DILLEY ALICE    Show Map
4710 HOPESPRING DR    13-23-30-1296-00-720    TUCKER CHARLOTTE FREDERICA DEAR    Show Map
4717 HOPESPRING DR    13-23-30-1296-00-680    HULSEY DAVID P    Show Map
4717 HOPESPRING DR    13-23-30-1296-00-680    HULSEY CAROL JANE    Show Map
4718 HOPESPRING DR    13-23-30-1296-00-730    ALDRIDGE SCOTT K    Show Map
4718 HOPESPRING DR    13-23-30-1296-00-730    EVANS-ALDRIDGE KIM    Show Map
4725 HOPESPRING DR    13-23-30-1296-00-670    FORD BRIGITTE E    Show Map
4725 HOPESPRING DR    13-23-30-1296-00-670    MERCADO JUAN E    Show Map
4726 HOPESPRING DR    13-23-30-1296-00-740    LEDESMA JASON    Show Map
4733 HOPESPRING DR    13-23-30-1296-00-660    PARRIS CARMEN    Show Map
4734 HOPESPRING DR    13-23-30-1296-00-750    HILL REBECCA S    Show Map
4742 HOPESPRING DR    13-23-30-1296-00-760    MENDEZ DOMINGO VARGAS    Show Map
4742 HOPESPRING DR    13-23-30-1296-00-760    SANTOS DAISY RODRIGUEZ    Show Map
4749 HOPESPRING DR    13-23-30-1296-00-640    OKONSKI WAYNE T LIFE ESTATE    Show Map
4749 HOPESPRING DR    13-23-30-1296-00-640    OKONSKI DIANE C LIFE ESTATE    Show Map
4749 HOPESPRING DR    13-23-30-1296-00-640    REM: WAYNE T OKONSKI TRUST 1/2 INT    Show Map
4749 HOPESPRING DR    13-23-30-1296-00-640    REM: DIANE C OKONSKI TRUST 1/2 INT    Show Map
4750 HOPESPRING DR    13-23-30-1296-00-770    LODRICK DEBORAH    Show Map
4757 HOPESPRING DR    13-23-30-1296-00-630    FLENIKEN MICHAEL    Show Map
4758 HOPESPRING DR    13-23-30-1296-00-780    GONZALEZ MARIA I    Show Map
4803 HOPESPRING DR    13-23-30-1296-00-620    NIEVES ELIZABETH    Show Map
4804 HOPESPRING DR    13-23-30-1296-00-790    VARGAS DOMINGO    Show Map
4804 HOPESPRING DR    13-23-30-1296-00-790    RODRIQUEZ DAISY    Show Map
4811 HOPESPRING DR    13-23-30-1296-00-610    SANTIAGO JULIA    Show Map
4812 HOPESPRING DR    13-23-30-1296-00-800    HUFSCHMID JAMES RICHARD    Show Map
4812 HOPESPRING DR    13-23-30-1296-00-800    HUFSCHMID DEBORAH GRACE    Show Map
4819 HOPESPRING DR    13-23-30-1296-00-600    MARTINEZ SUSAN    Show Map
4819 HOPESPRING DR    13-23-30-1296-00-600    MARTINEZ ROSALIND    Show Map
4820 HOPESPRING DR    13-23-30-1296-00-810    WAGNER DAVID R    Show Map
4820 HOPESPRING DR    13-23-30-1296-00-810    MILLROY CRISTINA S    Show Map
4827 HOPESPRING DR    13-23-30-1296-00-590    DEUTSCHE BANK NATIONAL TRUST CO TR    Show Map
4828 HOPESPRING DR    13-23-30-1296-00-820    SANCHEZ ALEXANDRA    Show Map
4835 HOPESPRING DR    13-23-30-1296-00-580    CAIL MARC H    Show Map

http://www.ocpafl.org/pls/webappI/get_parcel_by_addr?s_num=&s_dir=&s_name=hopespring&s_type=&DI_0=on&DI_1=on&DI_2=on&DI_3=on&DI_4=on&DI_5=on&DI_6=on&x=64&y=19

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #974 on: January 09, 2009, 06:39:31 PM »

rmcalo... on WS in search put in evidence DNA probe, see if that works.
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #975 on: January 09, 2009, 06:40:09 PM »

I don't know if this has been noted before, but the homeowner's last name for 4701 Hopespring Dr. (where Caylee's remains found)
is Gonzales.

You are correct about Gonzales living at 4701 Hopespring Dr. First name is Fredesvind
4709 Hopespring Drive –   Zenaida A-------. lives at 4709 Hopespring Drive. How coincidental is that?

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #976 on: January 09, 2009, 06:40:13 PM »

I would not put anything past anyone involved in this case now.  But, why would the family or her lawyers want the body to be found?  If the body had not been found, Baez's case would have been simple : Caylee is out there alive and will come home one day.  There is no proof Caylee is dead.  That is what he and the family were saying over and over again...UNTIL the body was found.  Then the family went into seclusion and Baez had to change horses in midstream.  Without the body, it would have been harder to convict Casey of murder or aggravated child abuse or anything regarding Caylee except not reporting her missing.  But with the body, it is going to be much easier to convict her, I think.  So why would the parents and Baez want the body found?

Good question.  I'm not sure C&G wanted the body found.  Especially after watching them travel around the US, checking into the live Caylee sightings, and going on LKL to state that Caylee was alive.   

Maybe Baez wanted Caylee found so he could make a fortune off of pictures???

or maybe they wanted to move Caylee so she wouldn't be found...and maybe with everyone (media, LE, protestors, neighbors, etc) watching the family they never had a chance to do it...

That makes sense. 

Just a thought...about the trust fund.  Could it possibly have something to do with that.  Maybe they could not access funds....as long as Caylee was...MISSING.

It seems like it is always about the money, doesn't it?    Good thought you had there!   
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #977 on: January 09, 2009, 06:42:09 PM »

Craziest thing, there is even someone named Zenaida Almodovar

There's a Casey, Cindy, Gedrge, and George. I wonder if the GEDRGE is Lee. If not and it was just a typo for George, why would it be in there twice?
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #978 on: January 09, 2009, 06:42:10 PM »

So it seems that Dominic Casey might have been trying to destroy evidence?

Lisa
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: January 09, 2009, 06:42:26 PM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.