May 28, 2024, 06:35:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #88  (Read 503632 times)
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #420 on: January 09, 2009, 08:52:36 AM »

Good Morning to:  Russ, PookyBear, MAca, QuietMonkey, cherjers, tcumom, suzyinpgh, Sea Searcher, CarolynV and 19 Guests are viewing this topic!!! And anyone else I missed!!!!!

Hope everyone had a nice sleep and are lookin forward to another day!!!   

FYI:  Clip on Casey coming up on the TODAY show. 

Good Morning!

Ready for more shocking developments, if any, today.

Define shocking, LOL!!!!  This whole case is nothing but SHOCKING!!!  But, yeah, I say...BRING IT ON....maybe they'll arrest the A's today??    wishful thinkin already this morning!!!!

The sad part is that I am getting immune to shock in this case.  In any other case, one piece would be shocking, but now what should shock as far as news goes is par for the course and even a let down at times if it is considered mundane to the nature of the case.

I agree, LOL.  SO I ASK THIS:  IF THERE IS NO MORE SHOCK, WILL WE THEN BE IN SHOCK FOR LACK OF SHOCK???? 

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #421 on: January 09, 2009, 08:53:22 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.I don't know what happened..I just woke up. 
Gotta read back and catch up. BRB 

Good Morning Trimm...

geesh...I missed you *snif* the other morning when you weren't here and now I almost missed (a little play on words) you when you are here 

Coffee ??

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #422 on: January 09, 2009, 08:53:27 AM »

Morning Monkeys!!! 

Hey !!
Just bringing this back up incase you missed it!!

Moring Boo Boo! Good to see you! 

Ok, dumb question! Is Boo your dog, or is that just a random avatar? I feel stupid because I've always wondered. I probably missed the posts where you were talking about it. I know Joesama's avatar is her dog Joe, and norose's avatar is her dog (btw they look like brothers-the dog's that is). I've always wondered about BOO. I ASSume BOO is your dog, but just was never sure!

Clue me in Boo, so I can stop feeling like a dumb monkey!! 

[/quote]

RIP Sweet Puppy
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: January 09, 2009, 08:53:45 AM »

VIDEO - Casey Anthony Intentionally Killed Caylee

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #424 on: January 09, 2009, 08:54:09 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!

I sure hope this ruling to allow JB the photo's is more of a ruling to see what he does with them.  Atleast now he knows "all eyes are watching you".... not that it would bother him in the least. 

HAVE YOU SIGNED THE PETITION YET?  BE THE VOICE FOR CAYLEE WHEN HER OWN FAMILY WILL NOT! 

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/ABCprofitoffCaylee/index.html

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #425 on: January 09, 2009, 08:54:38 AM »

Scarlett -- How is the weather where you are?

Here is the latest on news

Sources: Casey Anthony Intentionally Killed Caylee
Experts Establish June Time Frame Of Death

POSTED: Friday, January 9, 2009
UPDATED: 7:02 am EST January 9, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Sources close to the Casey Anthony case told Local 6 News on Thursday that they have overwhelming evidence showing that she intentionally killed her young daughter, Caylee, and was solely responsible for the toddler's death.

Anthony, 22, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in her daughter's death. Caylee was 2 years old when she was reported missing in mid-July, a month after she had last been seen. Human remains discovered last month in a wooded area near Caylee's grandparents' home were identified as the missing girl.

Sources also said investigators have now established a time frame of death that dates back to June, according to reports returned by forensic botanists and entomologists brought in to anaylize the terrain and insect growth where Caylee's remains were found. Sources said plants were growing through the skeleton and bug evidence was also recovered, both of which helped scientists reach their conclusion.

Orange County sheriff's detectives believe Anthony took actions that led to her daughter's death June 16, which corresponds to the June time frame of death, Local 6 News reported.

Investigators believe Anthony dumped Caylee's body in the wooded area, where the remains were found around June 18, sources said.

According to test results conducted on the trunk of Anthony's car by the Oakridge National Laboratory, the girl's body spent at least two days there before it was dumped, sources said.

A hair which showed signs of decomposition was also found in the trunk. Sources said the hair matches hair taken from Caylee's remains.

Sources said the time frame coupled with other evidence -- duct tape found over the mouth of Caylee's skull, high levels of chloroform detected in the trunk and cell phone pings from Anthony's phone that place her near the crime scene in mid-June -- points only to Anthony as the killer.

Sources said although a cause of Caylee's death may never be known, Anthony will be convicted based on extremely strong evidence.

Investigators who initially thought that Caylee's death could have been an accident have changed their minds, sources said.

Anthony on Thursday was required by a judge to attend a hearing that centered around autopsy photos of Caylee. It was the first time Anthony had been seen in months.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18444680/detail.html?rss=orlpn&psp=news#-

Thanks. I am trying to read and post 

It is a cold,windy,snowy,icy,grey day in the Catskills. I am in the boon-docks and most winter days are this way.

We should put Casey in the shed in MY back yard. It would be horrible.

The highlighted RED in the article is incorrect.  Said remains were found on June 18.  I emailed them..and they have done a correction to their article.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #426 on: January 09, 2009, 08:55:55 AM »

Morning Monkeys!!! 

Hey !!

Ok, dumb question! Is Boo your dog, or is that just a random avatar? I feel stupid because I've always wondered. I probably missed the posts where you were talking about it. I know Joesama's avatar is her dog Joe, and norose's avatar is her dog (btw they look like brothers-the dog's that is). I've always wondered about BOO. I ASSume BOO is your dog, but just was never sure!

Good morning QM, I am not Boo, nor do I play her on TV, but I can tell you that the doggy in her avi is her doggy named Grissom.  Smile  Not sure where the "Boo" part came from, but it works for "Boo's Clues"  Smile

Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #427 on: January 09, 2009, 08:59:04 AM »

I must be invisible tonight.   
Hi Sassy I see you. My computer is SLLLOOOWWW

I know this is OT but what is Joe looking at in your avatar?  He is sooooo cute. He is the only dog I know who goes to doggie day care.  I'm a stay at home doggie mom.  Just to make this legit, I thought Casey looked like they had awakened her to bring her into court. 
he is jumping up at the window and barking at me at day care.

Her pics also show that her hair is VERY greasy.  Leading me to believe that she has not had a shower lately!!  Just sayin 

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: January 09, 2009, 08:59:08 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!

I sure hope this ruling to allow JB the photo's is more of a ruling to see what he does with them.  Atleast now he knows "all eyes are watching you".... not that it would bother him in the least. 

HAVE YOU SIGNED THE PETITION YET?  BE THE VOICE FOR CAYLEE WHEN HER OWN FAMILY WILL NOT! 

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/ABCprofitoffCaylee/index.html

To Ya Dolce!

Good Morning Dolce

RIP Sweet Puppy
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #429 on: January 09, 2009, 08:59:09 AM »

The highlighted RED in the article is incorrect.  Said remains were found on June 18.  I emailed them..and they have done a correction to their article.

Did they add the comma or completely rewrite the sentence..... 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: January 09, 2009, 08:59:26 AM »

It was reported in the video that sources say Casey will be convicted based on extremely strong evidence.  In the next few weeks state is excepted to release more of that evidence.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #431 on: January 09, 2009, 09:00:46 AM »

Morning Monkeys!!! 

Hey !!

Good morning QM, I am not Boo, nor do I play her on TV, but I can tell you that the doggy in her avi is her doggy named Grissom.  Smile  Not sure where the "Boo" part came from, but it works for "Boo's Clues"  Smile

Ohh, thanks Dolce! So I was half right! It is her dog, but his name isn't BOO! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #432 on: January 09, 2009, 09:02:50 AM »

Scarlett -- How is the weather where you are?

Here is the latest on news

Sources: Casey Anthony Intentionally Killed Caylee
Experts Establish June Time Frame Of Death

POSTED: Friday, January 9, 2009
UPDATED: 7:02 am EST January 9, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Sources close to the Casey Anthony case told Local 6 News on Thursday that they have overwhelming evidence showing that she intentionally killed her young daughter, Caylee, and was solely responsible for the toddler's death.

Anthony, 22, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in her daughter's death. Caylee was 2 years old when she was reported missing in mid-July, a month after she had last been seen. Human remains discovered last month in a wooded area near Caylee's grandparents' home were identified as the missing girl.

Sources also said investigators have now established a time frame of death that dates back to June, according to reports returned by forensic botanists and entomologists brought in to anaylize the terrain and insect growth where Caylee's remains were found. Sources said plants were growing through the skeleton and bug evidence was also recovered, both of which helped scientists reach their conclusion.

Orange County sheriff's detectives believe Anthony took actions that led to her daughter's death June 16, which corresponds to the June time frame of death, Local 6 News reported.

Investigators believe Anthony dumped Caylee's body in the wooded area, where the remains were found around June 18, sources said.

According to test results conducted on the trunk of Anthony's car by the Oakridge National Laboratory, the girl's body spent at least two days there before it was dumped, sources said.

A hair which showed signs of decomposition was also found in the trunk. Sources said the hair matches hair taken from Caylee's remains.

Sources said the time frame coupled with other evidence -- duct tape found over the mouth of Caylee's skull, high levels of chloroform detected in the trunk and cell phone pings from Anthony's phone that place her near the crime scene in mid-June -- points only to Anthony as the killer.

Sources said although a cause of Caylee's death may never be known, Anthony will be convicted based on extremely strong evidence.

Investigators who initially thought that Caylee's death could have been an accident have changed their minds, sources said.

Anthony on Thursday was required by a judge to attend a hearing that centered around autopsy photos of Caylee. It was the first time Anthony had been seen in months.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18444680/detail.html?rss=orlpn&psp=news#-

Thanks. I am trying to read and post 

It is a cold,windy,snowy,icy,grey day in the Catskills. I am in the boon-docks and most winter days are this way.

We should put Casey in the shed in MY back yard. It would be horrible.

You're very efficient, Grama, TYVM... 

Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #433 on: January 09, 2009, 09:02:55 AM »

It was reported in the video that sources say Casey will be convicted based on extremely strong evidence.  In the next few weeks state is excepted to release more of that evidence.

In need of an evidence fix here.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #434 on: January 09, 2009, 09:02:58 AM »

I wonder if the toxicology report came back and showed that Caylee was drugged?  That would show that she was "intentionally" killed.  But then my theory is that Caylee was duct-taped up to her eyes. 

Lisa
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #435 on: January 09, 2009, 09:03:27 AM »

Did they add the comma or completely rewrite the sentence..... 

This is the correction..........

The article was just updated and now reads:

Investigators believe Anthony dumped Caylee's body around June 18 in the wooded area where the remains were found, sources said.

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #436 on: January 09, 2009, 09:04:06 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!! 

I'm ready for some arrestes today!!! 

JUJU, If you're here, can you go to musings for a sec!? It's on the home page! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #437 on: January 09, 2009, 09:05:10 AM »

Thanks Today! This is good to hear! It makes me think of the G&C immunity thing. I think LE doesn't need their testimony (probably have plenty of evidence without them), so don't give em immunity! If they have enough evidence to prosecute them for lying, covering up, and obstructing justice, I hope they get convicted! As much as I still have "a little bit" of sympathy left for them, I am very angry they didn't nothing to help LE. If little Caylee wasn't found a month ago, they'd still be out there with new sightings and new pics!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #438 on: January 09, 2009, 09:06:56 AM »

I wonder if the toxicology report came back and showed that Caylee was drugged?  That would show that she was "intentionally" killed.  But then my theory is that Caylee was duct-taped up to her eyes. 

Lisa

I think the duct tape alone should prove intention.  I have been wondering about the toxicology report though....

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #439 on: January 09, 2009, 09:08:51 AM »

OK, time to go take a Monkey Dunky, oh shower that is! Be back in a bit!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.