May 29, 2024, 01:34:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #88  (Read 503796 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #440 on: January 09, 2009, 09:09:36 AM »

O/T but..

TO MY FELLOW GATOR MONKEYS .... WHHOOOOHHHOOOO!!!!! 

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #441 on: January 09, 2009, 09:09:54 AM »

Moring Boo Boo! Good to see you! 

Ok, dumb question! Is Boo your dog, or is that just a random avatar? I feel stupid because I've always wondered. I probably missed the posts where you were talking about it. I know Joesama's avatar is her dog Joe, and norose's avatar is her dog (btw they look like brothers-the dog's that is). I've always wondered about BOO. I ASSume BOO is your dog, but just was never sure!

Clue me in Boo, so I can stop feeling like a dumb monkey!! 

I have 2 dogs, one is an old, blind chow/corgi mix who channels Leona Helmsley. Her name is Bailey but we have called her Boo Monkey since she was a pup. Then I have Grissom, a Spinone Italiano, who is my Avitar. So actually it's a combination of both!! Grissom goes everywhere with me and has shot new life into this family and Boo!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #442 on: January 09, 2009, 09:10:04 AM »

Dolce,
where are we at in the fullfillment of Boo's prophecies?  Were the happenings yesterday part of what she promised or is there MORE?

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #443 on: January 09, 2009, 09:10:05 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!! 

I'm ready for some arrestes today!!! 

JUJU, If you're here, can you go to musings for a sec!? It's on the home page! 

If its Lee, we have not seen any evidence that a search warrant has been issued in connection with him.  I really think this would happen first and I also think that it would be reported in the news. 

Obstruction charges for Cindy, from what we have heard the only search warrants executed on the grandparents were in regards to Casey's case.  So don't think Cindy will be arrested in the near future either.

Of course anything is possible.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #444 on: January 09, 2009, 09:11:00 AM »

Sorry Boo!  Didn't see you!  Maybe YOU can answer that!
Dolce,
where are we at in the fullfillment of Boo's prophecies?  Were the happenings yesterday part of what she promised or is there MORE?

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #445 on: January 09, 2009, 09:12:37 AM »

Today,
 where would the detectives actully search, since he just MOVED in with the Anthony's and probably destroyed any and all evidence linking him to this that would be obtainable from a search warrant of a residence during his move!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #446 on: January 09, 2009, 09:13:29 AM »

Dolce,
I do not know.  I made the comment of "line drawn in the sand" in regards to the Anthony's vs. Casey....but then SS got confused and told me I was wrong to think it was Boo's Clues.

I do not know, I just know I had pizza!! Smile

What do you have, let me look at my notes!

Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #447 on: January 09, 2009, 09:14:14 AM »

It was reported in the video that sources say Casey will be convicted based on extremely strong evidence.  In the next few weeks state is excepted to release more of that evidence.

In need of an evidence fix here.

It also said on that video that NEITHER PI WILL FACE CHARGES BY LE.  Wonder why?  Did D. Casey "rat out" the A's if that who he was on the phone with at the time?  Gee, I wonder....   Maybe Dominic got immunity for his testimony AGAINST the A's???? 

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #448 on: January 09, 2009, 09:14:25 AM »

I have a question:

The autopsy photos that will be set up on a special password protected site for viewing: Is this just until the trial? Do all of these photos become available during the trial & the protection is for before hand? And wasn't there a March trial date set? The prosecutor yesterday said no. 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: January 09, 2009, 09:14:42 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.I don't know what happened..I just woke up. 
Gotta read back and catch up. BRB 

Good Morning Trimm...

geesh...I missed you *snif* the other morning when you weren't here and now I almost missed (a little play on words) you when you are here 

Coffee ??

Yes,coffeefor me.Now I think Boo needs some "Tea" .
Hope we get some news from Boo today.........

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #450 on: January 09, 2009, 09:17:38 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!! 

If its Lee, we have not seen any evidence that a search warrant has been issued in connection with him.  I really think this would happen first and I also think that it would be reported in the news. 

Obstruction charges for Cindy, from what we have heard the only search warrants executed on the grandparents were in regards to Casey's case.  So don't think Cindy will be arrested in the near future either.

Well during yesterdays procedings the Prosecuted made a point to Baez that not all of the evidence he was asking for pertained to the case against Casey and that it was for another "case". 
Did I miss-read this?  Who else could they be looking to prosecute than the Anthony's or Lee? 
We have to consider who has lawyered up here...
1. Casey
2. CinSin and Geo
3. Lee-fo
4. Meter Man
5. Zanadia Gonzolas
6. TES

Now is D. Casey seeking representation yet?  Is there any other free attorneys in Orlando to help him?  LOL
LP has not voiced that he has an attorney yet so we can rule him out too...sort of I guess.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #451 on: January 09, 2009, 09:18:20 AM »

On NG they say that JB is gonna have the pictures and they will be on his laptop for the other lawyers and so on to look at. Ok so the secure network they will be on could be hacked but what if also JB one day claims that perhaps the laptop was stolen? There are so many ways that the pictures can get out there. I think this ruling was a careless one.

yep.   

I have to disagree - this ruling was the best in a bad situation. The defense has a right to the evidence. The judge did the best he could to make sure that there was no selling of the photos. Think of all the autopsy photos that are out there that were not on a computer but in "film" form - when you are dealing with scum that desperately want information of the gory nature, they will find a way to get it. If it was not given to JB, CA could get off on a technicality - which is worse?

I think we both understand that the defense MUST see the evidence, and has a right to it.   The problem is - obtaining a "secure network" to host the pictures.   I worked with top secret material for the Navy department for years - and I know Baez is not going to put out the money it takes to have a totally secure network.   The other alternative was to allow the defense to have the pictures, and his team go to Baez's office to view/study them.   OK - this will cost the team money because they'll have to fly to Orlando when they want to view them.  OH WELL.    Whoever is supporting the defense team must have plenty of money - so let them put out the money buying plane tickets instead of securing a "secure" network.

I know that someone could break into Baez's office and steal them, also.    But, I think by allowing Baez to have them on his computer - it will be easier to claim someone hacked his computer, the pics got out there, and it wasn't his fault - while he laughs all the way to the bank with the money from the sale of them. 

just my opinion   
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #452 on: January 09, 2009, 09:19:04 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!! 

What about George?!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #453 on: January 09, 2009, 09:19:48 AM »

It was reported in the video that sources say Casey will be convicted based on extremely strong evidence.  In the next few weeks state is excepted to release more of that evidence.

In need of an evidence fix here.

It also said on that video that NEITHER PI WILL FACE CHARGES BY LE.  Wonder why?  Did D. Casey "rat out" the A's if that who he was on the phone with at the time?  Gee, I wonder....   Maybe Dominic got immunity for his testimony AGAINST the A's???? 

Whoa.  If that's the case, the A's can kiss their immunity hopes goodbye!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #454 on: January 09, 2009, 09:21:18 AM »

Today,
 where would the detectives actully search, since he just MOVED in with the Anthony's and probably destroyed any and all evidence linking him to this that would be obtainable from a search warrant of a residence during his move!
What about his vehicle?  I think that all of the "dirty work" took place within and arround the Anthony home.  Lee has obsticals he would have to deal with at his home such as his roommate. 
I guess I am not really seeing it as odd that he moved back into his families house, I mean standing back and looking at the big picture in all of this.  If we take away our suspicion of him what we have is a caring son moving in with his parents during a very tough family crisis.  He could also be doing this for safety reasons.
Not that I am not suspicious of him, I am just trying to look at every angle of this.

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #455 on: January 09, 2009, 09:21:55 AM »

So my hubby thinks that the As are standing behind KC because parents love kids unconditionally. I don't agree with that, but it could be that they are of the school that still believes that. I still don't think that I could stand behind my kids in this case even though I love them all very much.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #456 on: January 09, 2009, 09:23:13 AM »

Today,

That's what i was wondering, too. Would LE come back to that house again & is there anything left to take??? 

Phaedrus
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #457 on: January 09, 2009, 09:26:14 AM »

I think we both understand that the defense MUST see the evidence, and has a right to it.   The problem is - obtaining a "secure network" to host the pictures.   I worked with top secret material for the Navy department for years - and I know Baez is not going to put out the money it takes to have a totally secure network.   The other alternative was to allow the defense to have the pictures, and his team go to Baez's office to view/study them.   OK - this will cost the team money because they'll have to fly to Orlando when they want to view them.  OH WELL.    Whoever is supporting the defense team must have plenty of money - so let them put out the money buying plane tickets instead of securing a "secure" network.

I know that someone could break into Baez's office and steal them, also.    But, I think by allowing Baez to have them on his computer - it will be easier to claim someone hacked his computer, the pics got out there, and it wasn't his fault - while he laughs all the way to the bank with the money from the sale of them. 

just my opinion   
I agree with you on this.

I think that this "network set up" is Baez's "out" for any "situations" that may occur.  He is setting himself up for hacking, and intentionally...why else would he publically proclaim what his plans are?  Why not ask for private meeting in chambers to discuss how he wishes to go about monitoring and distributing access to the photos for his experts?

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #458 on: January 09, 2009, 09:26:57 AM »

So my hubby thinks that the As are standing behind KC because parents love kids unconditionally. I don't agree with that, but it could be that they are of the school that still believes that. I still don't think that I could stand behind my kids in this case even though I love them all very much.

I really think a lot of it is about feelings of guilt, to be honest.  I think that in addition to feeling guilty about the 911 call that she can't take back, Cindy feels guilty about choking Casey on the night of the 15th and other things she may have done that contributed to whatever state she thinks her daughter had to have been in to have done such a thing.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: January 09, 2009, 09:28:21 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!! 

Well during yesterdays procedings the Prosecuted made a point to Baez that not all of the evidence he was asking for pertained to the case against Casey and that it was for another "case". 
Did I miss-read this?  Who else could they be looking to prosecute than the Anthony's or Lee? 
We have to consider who has lawyered up here...
1. Casey
2. CinSin and Geo
3. Lee-fo
4. Meter Man
5. Zanadia Gonzolas
6. TES

Now is D. Casey seeking representation yet?  Is there any other free attorneys in Orlando to help him?  LOL
LP has not voiced that he has an attorney yet so we can rule him out too...sort of I guess.

LE could also make a surprise arrest of someone we haven't thought of that doesn't already have an attorney! And why  was Ricardo mentioned yesterday during the hearing?

Phaedrus
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.