April 23, 2024, 05:26:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #88  (Read 499074 times)
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #840 on: January 09, 2009, 04:24:58 PM »

I relistened to Lee Anthony's interview with the OC police last night, and it was very interesting in light of what we now know, and it totally confirms what LP keeps saying: that KC lives her life 10 minutes at a time.

She definitely "lies, hits a wall, and changes direction."

From Lee's story, she did this at least 5 times in the course of his attempts to find out where Caylee was:

1. First she tells him Caylee's sleeping at the nanny's house and shouldn't be disturbed

2. Then, when he tells her that will never fly with the police, who are on their way and will likely ask her to bring them to Caylee, she tells him Caylee's actually been missing for 31 days

3. Then, when he presses her further about what exactly she means and where the last place she saw Caylee was, she says Caylee's actually been kidnapped, but she only "speaks in generalities," according to Lee

4. Then, her mother flies into the room and demands more specifics, and she says Caylee's been kidnapped by the nanny

5. Finally, when the police question her, she says that the nanny, "Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez," has taken her, and Lee tells the police during the interview that this is the very first time he has ever heard that name

It disturbs me the way Lee chuckles throughout this interview, and his voice almost has a drunken tone to it, but he really does give a clear description of how his sister totally flies by the seat of her pants in making up lies to cover herself.

It's actually a very good interview.

Rm, you are right.  I read the transcripts (65 pgs) of his statement last week and that got me wondering how he has become suck a "bad guy" in all of this.  Being beat up by the sign and the memorial and so on but in this statement with law enforcement he really doesnt hold back about the way KC is.  Which led me to post why Lee is a bad guy but no one answered as I am just an invisible monkey...So, I dont know where things went sour with Lee and the public. 

Shan you're not invisible, I mean sometimes we all feel invisible, but really you're not! I have posts passed over sometimes too, but it just happens sometime. It really depends on what's going on at the moment. Sometimes I write two or three in a row and no one comments or replies, other times I could write just one post and it gets commented and quoted on alot. So don't worry, you're not invisible!

I often have invisible monkey syndrome myself, but I just keep posting anyway because you never know when someone might be interested in what you have to say!

I just wanted to clarify that Lee actually does give me the creeps, too, and I was very bothered by the way he high-fived KC and also tore down the memorial to Caylee.

But there's something about the very EARLIEST records we have of conversations with the Ant family,  include Lee's initial interview with LE and CA's 911 calls (which don't sound scripted to me), that seem very genuine and useful for the prosecution.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #841 on: January 09, 2009, 04:26:34 PM »

Just curious - 1st time to post - I noticed in Court yesterday Bozo did not have his wedding band on - does anyone remember if he has ever worn it

WELCOME LUVMYSON!!!     
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #842 on: January 09, 2009, 04:26:37 PM »

Good Afternoon My Fellow Monkeys!

Soooo was sitting here, thinking about the $200,000 check that was written to the Anthony Clan/Fund.  That explains how the Anthony's are currently living.  I guess all that money CA allegedly spent on raising Caylee, that Caylee has paid her back and all her mothers debt too.  Pieces.O.S.

So all the Anthony's, are they all unemployed now?  I would really like to know...who/how are all their medical/prescriptions being addressed...mortgage paid..utilities paid..cell phones...food, etc..

That $200,000 has to be getting down there... if that's all they have gotten.  I think it's more like that's all we currently know about. 

Makes me want to puke.

Don't forget all the CASH donations they have collected these 6 months.....Oh....and the puke line forms to the right...you are #110

tries to cut in the puke line.   

I couldnt make it...Couldnt hold it in the puke line!!!!   

rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #843 on: January 09, 2009, 04:26:53 PM »

I often have invisible monkey syndrome myself, but I just keep posting anyway because you never know when someone might be interested in what you have to say!

I just wanted to clarify that Lee actually does give me the creeps, too, and I was very bothered by the way he high-fived KC and also tore down the memorial to Caylee.

But there's something about the very EARLIEST records we have of conversations with the Ant family,  include Lee's initial interview with LE and CA's 911 calls (which don't sound scripted to me), that seem very genuine and useful for the prosecution.

I meant INCLUDING, not INCLUDE.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #844 on: January 09, 2009, 04:27:09 PM »

this may be nothing, but i was reading this transcript of a call with KC and LA on July 26 and there is just something about it that struck me.....

<snipped>
LEE: Perfect I would encourage that 110 percent. So is there anything specifically, I know you’re going to meet with, you know the investigators and everything, you know. Is there anything specifically the details that you want to clarify to me now so that I’m following up on my own leads and my own information, putting the stuff together, you know then I can start working on it now?

CASEY: Um, at the moment there’s nothing specific or nothing that you know should probably be said here. Um, again I’ll put something together before I see Jose or when I see Jose and you know make sure that I have something also to put out.

LEE: Right.

CASEY: So that way you can get whatever you like

LEE: Ok. And just so remember when you get to talk to those guys um, you know, you mentioned that you’re going to have your prep and everything with Jose. But remember truth don’t hurt.

CASEY: I know but there are some things that I have told them that were misconstrued and not used to their benefit. I gave them the same resources that I gave you and you found out a hundred more things then they did. And they were given the same information. So it’s just about the approach I guess and using the resources to their full extent. Again I’m everybody’s biggest resource; you have said that, Jose has said that, mom and dad have said that.

LEE: Right but at the same time we still we just need to figure out how we can be clear on what ever we’re giving to them, so even if we have to you know speak very direct or we can’t really speak in generalities with them, with anybody is what I’m finding out . Or if we tell them I’m not completely sure on the spelling or I’m not completely sure on this or that. They take everything exactly up front to the ‘T’. Exactly how you provide it. So if it’s off at all they don’t even think to look in any other areas….
CASEY: That’s why I gave them things multiple times. Each officer I gave the same information at least two or three times, I’ve done the same thing with you, the same thing with mom, the same thing with Jose. Everyone has the same information, same spelling, same names. None of that has altered because that’s it 

all the talk about them speaking in codes led me to look at this more closely.  it may just be that they are wierd, but i thought they may have been talking about where the body was and the fact that it hadn't been found yet....

Might mean nothing.....but doesn't Hopespring Dr. and Suburban come to a "T"

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #845 on: January 09, 2009, 04:28:07 PM »

Hi Honey Long Time!!  How are you and them babies??
Hi Lisa!!  Good to see you on!  Hope you are staying out of trouble...
We are good here, just had a good report from the doctor. Smile

Great to hear Dolce.
Always stay out of trouble lmao
puter crashed at home 

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #846 on: January 09, 2009, 04:29:06 PM »

this may be nothing, but i was reading this transcript of a call with KC and LA on July 26 and there is just something about it that struck me.....

<snipped>
LEE: Perfect I would encourage that 110 percent. So is there anything specifically, I know you’re going to meet with, you know the investigators and everything, you know. Is there anything specifically the details that you want to clarify to me now so that I’m following up on my own leads and my own information, putting the stuff together, you know then I can start working on it now?

CASEY: Um, at the moment there’s nothing specific or nothing that you know should probably be said here. Um, again I’ll put something together before I see Jose or when I see Jose and you know make sure that I have something also to put out.

LEE: Ok. And just so remember when you get to talk to those guys um, you know, you mentioned that you’re going to have your prep and everything with Jose. But remember truth don’t hurt.

CASEY: I know but there are some things that I have told them that were misconstrued and not used to their benefit. I gave them the same resources that I gave you and you found out a hundred more things then they did. And they were given the same information. So it’s just about the approach I guess and using the resources to their full extent. Again I’m everybody’s biggest resource; you have said that, Jose has said that, mom and dad have said that.

LEE: Right but at the same time we still we just need to figure out how we can be clear on what ever we’re giving to them, so even if we have to you know speak very direct or we can’t really speak in generalities with them, with anybody is what I’m finding out . Or if we tell them I’m not completely sure on the spelling or I’m not completely sure on this or that. They take everything exactly up front to the ‘T’. Exactly how you provide it. So if it’s off at all they don’t even think to look in any other areas….
CASEY: That’s why I gave them things multiple times. Each officer I gave the same information at least two or three times, I’ve done the same thing with you, the same thing with mom, the same thing with Jose. Everyone has the same information, same spelling, same names. None of that has altered because that’s it 

all the talk about them speaking in codes led me to look at this more closely.  it may just be that they are wierd, but i thought they may have been talking about where the body was and the fact that it hadn't been found yet....

Might mean nothing.....but doesn't Hopespring Dr. and Suburban come to a "T"

that's a great observation
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #847 on: January 09, 2009, 04:29:39 PM »

Well, I screwed that one up - how in the world you you put moving emoticons in your messages?

Does anyone else think that the white box might have been Caylee's ashes? Would a delivery service just leave them like that?  Or perhaps an Urn?

I have no clue! I can just do this:    but some other nice monkey will explain (and maybe I can take notes)

I do not think a deliver service would deliver ashes.  When my dad died, we had to go pick them up.

When my brother was cremated the funeral home sent him back to his hometown by UPS.        Sad

How sad that is!  I stand corrected. 
My father was sent US Mail.
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #848 on: January 09, 2009, 04:29:56 PM »

I relistened to Lee Anthony's interview with the OC police last night, and it was very interesting in light of what we now know, and it totally confirms what LP keeps saying: that KC lives her life 10 minutes at a time.

From Lee's story, she did this at least 5 times in the course of his attempts to find out where Caylee was:

1. First she tells him Caylee's sleeping at the nanny's house and shouldn't be disturbed

2. Then, when he tells her that will never fly with the police, who are on their way and will likely ask her to bring them to Caylee, she tells him Caylee's actually been missing for 31 days

3. Then, when he presses her further about what exactly she means and where the last place she saw Caylee was, she says Caylee's actually been kidnapped, but she only "speaks in generalities," according to Lee

4. Then, her mother flies into the room and demands more specifics, and she says Caylee's been kidnapped by the nanny

5. Finally, when the police question her, she says that the nanny, "Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez," has taken her, and Lee tells the police during the interview that this is the very first time he has ever heard that name

It disturbs me the way Lee chuckles throughout this interview, and his voice almost has a drunken tone to it, but he really does give a clear description of how his sister totally flies by the seat of her pants in making up lies to cover herself.

Rm, you are right.  I read the transcripts (65 pgs) of his statement last week and that got me wondering how he has become suck a "bad guy" in all of this.  Being beat up by the sign and the memorial and so on but in this statement with law enforcement he really doesnt hold back about the way KC is.  Which led me to post why Lee is a bad guy but no one answered as I am just an invisible monkey...So, I dont know where things went sour with Lee and the public. 

Shan you're not invisible, I mean sometimes we all feel invisible, but really you're not! I have posts passed over sometimes too, but it just happens sometime. It really depends on what's going on at the moment. Sometimes I write two or three in a row and no one comments or replies, other times I could write just one post and it gets commented and quoted on alot. So don't worry, you're not invisible!

Awwww, Thanks QM, you are such a sweetheart!!! 

perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #849 on: January 09, 2009, 04:31:45 PM »

Well, I screwed that one up - how in the world you you put moving emoticons in your messages?

Does anyone else think that the white box might have been Caylee's ashes? Would a delivery service just leave them like that?  Or perhaps an Urn?

I have no clue! I can just do this:    but some other nice monkey will explain (and maybe I can take notes)

I do not think a deliver service would deliver ashes.  When my dad died, we had to go pick them up.

When my brother was cremated the funeral home sent him back to his hometown by UPS.        Sad

How sad that is!  I stand corrected. 
My father was sent US Mail.

I am sorry to hear that they sent your loved ones in the mail.  I can't imagine opening that box.  I am sorry.

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #850 on: January 09, 2009, 04:34:47 PM »

"You see your Honor, my hand is like my five
personalities.  My pinkie represents my hard
working event planner personna.  My ring finger
represents the almost wife to Jesse personna.  My
pointer finger represents the low-self image personna
I received from my mother.  The thumb represents
the shot girl at Fusion personna.  And the middle finger
represents the contempt I have for being in this
court house."

That's good, CC !!       
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #851 on: January 09, 2009, 04:35:56 PM »

i usually just lurk but i found out last night that my daughter-in-law had a miscarriage last week so i am on a rant.....

and that bunch of freaks were given that beautiful baby...and that whole family contributed to her death in one way or the other

JuJu, I am sooo very sorry to hear that.  I have had my share of miscarriages and they are an absolute emotional rollercoaster.  Please give your DIL a hug for me, poor girl. 

I agree with your feelings.  I'm sure we all know someone that cant have children of their own and then to see what a beautiful child these morons had and totally disregarded the actual miracle she was....It's one of the many things that is wrong with the world. MOO. 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #852 on: January 09, 2009, 04:37:26 PM »

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #853 on: January 09, 2009, 04:37:48 PM »

Don't forget - LA tried to run over a couple of kids in the driveway that were with protestors.   I don't think people should have brought their kids there to protest - but LA should have been more careful driving around them - and not pull his car into the driveway like a bat out of he!!.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #854 on: January 09, 2009, 04:38:11 PM »

Hello and welcome to our new monkeys! 

Thanks again to all, I've read each of your posts to me, and am touched, thank you. 

And Shan, you are not invisible, I see ya!     I know how it can feel that way at times tho, especially on a busy day.  Keep sharing your thoughts and feelings tho, especially when it feels like this, cuz that's when we need each other the most, ya know?  hugsssssss

Gotta busy evening ahead, my 2 yr old grandson is lighting up my life atm.  And instead of letting him help me type, we gonna go help find Nemo.    will check in later. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #855 on: January 09, 2009, 04:38:22 PM »

seemeatthebeach... That was a great observation, I really do believe Casey was telling Lee where Caylee was.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #856 on: January 09, 2009, 04:38:52 PM »

<snipped>

Might mean nothing.....but doesn't Hopespring Dr. and Suburban come to a "T"[/b]

Might mean nothing.....but doesn't Hopespring Dr. and Suburban come to a "T"[/b]

You never know with those two! They use alot of words to say just one word! 

Reading that whole thing above there isn't even mention of Caylee's name, or Zanny the invisible Nanny. If someone who knew nothing about this case read that, they'd be scratching their head going... HUH?? Actually I do, and I know about this case.

RIP Sweet Puppy
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #857 on: January 09, 2009, 04:40:10 PM »

Thanks, Hopespring and Suburban certainly come to a T.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #858 on: January 09, 2009, 04:41:32 PM »

I would not put anything past anyone involved in this case now.  But, why would the family or her lawyers want the body to be found?  If the body had not been found, Baez's case would have been simple : Caylee is out there alive and will come home one day.  There is no proof Caylee is dead.  That is what he and the family were saying over and over again...UNTIL the body was found.  Then the family went into seclusion and Baez had to change horses in midstream.  Without the body, it would have been harder to convict Casey of murder or aggravated child abuse or anything regarding Caylee except not reporting her missing.  But with the body, it is going to be much easier to convict her, I think.  So why would the parents and Baez want the body found?
dogmom4
Scared Monkey

Furbabies

« Reply #859 on: January 09, 2009, 04:41:59 PM »

What I noticed about Casey was that she strutted as best she could into court (her norm sl*tstrut was inhibited by shackles but o did she still try).   She appeared cold & cocky, Im totally convinced she thinks she has this beat in her own sociopathic mind.   She blinked profusely.   She was emotionless thru a host of discussion of Caylee's search, remains, her family DNA & fingerprints, pictures of her remains.   She appeared encouraged when motions concerning her previous "friends" were mentioned which makes it clear she is more than willing to pin this on ANYONE besides herself.  She has an unhealthy idea as to who Baez is to her just like every male that has crossed her path (noticed it with Dominic Casey & Rob Dick).  At times she leered at the judge & State Attorney table, appeared bored, disgusted & steaming at points.  She had absolutely no desire to be there.  The inappropriate smirking & laughing was beyond tolerable.

I've just about had all I can take from many talkheads & defense "expert" commentators - Raising legitimate issues is one thing, stretching ridiculous nonsense is another - well like myself many viewers are not as naive or easily swayed as some of them assume.   I'm also amazed (JVM for example) how ignorant some can be when certain facts in this case smack one in the face literally & yet they overlook it for things that are obviously are being done to conceal what happened here by the defense & the Anthony family - innocent people dont need full immunity, put off a baby's funeral or not appear in court to support their daughter & avoid the press like the plague which is highly out of character.   Today it came out that Hoover also was made aware by D Casey that the Anthonys were aware of what he was going to be doing in those woods and why (I proffer that is why Cindy appeared withdrawn & upset during that phony KFN press conference where Michelle Bart the fart claimed that "the Anthonys have had a very difficult week."

I Like what you say here Cappucino, I agree, I too think she thinks she is gonna beat this. To the other posters re :Pregnant? IMO, no, I work High risk Antepartum, L/D, and Postpartum, she does not look preggers to me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.