May 30, 2024, 03:23:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #88  (Read 504101 times)
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #880 on: January 09, 2009, 05:08:20 PM »

I relistened to Lee Anthony's interview with the OC police last night, and it was very interesting in light of what we now know, and it totally confirms what LP keeps saying: that KC lives her life 10 minutes at a time.

She definitely "lies, hits a wall, and changes direction."

From Lee's story, she did this at least 5 times in the course of his attempts to find out where Caylee was:

1. First she tells him Caylee's sleeping at the nanny's house and shouldn't be disturbed

2. Then, when he tells her that will never fly with the police, who are on their way and will likely ask her to bring them to Caylee, she tells him Caylee's actually been missing for 31 days

3. Then, when he presses her further about what exactly she means and where the last place she saw Caylee was, she says Caylee's actually been kidnapped, but she only "speaks in generalities," according to Lee

4. Then, her mother flies into the room and demands more specifics, and she says Caylee's been kidnapped by the nanny

5. Finally, when the police question her, she says that the nanny, "Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez," has taken her, and Lee tells the police during the interview that this is the very first time he has ever heard that name

It disturbs me the way Lee chuckles throughout this interview, and his voice almost has a drunken tone to it, but he really does give a clear description of how his sister totally flies by the seat of her pants in making up lies to cover herself.

It's actually a very good interview.

Rm, you are right.  I read the transcripts (65 pgs) of his statement last week and that got me wondering how he has become suck a "bad guy" in all of this.  Being beat up by the sign and the memorial and so on but in this statement with law enforcement he really doesnt hold back about the way KC is.  Which led me to post why Lee is a bad guy but no one answered as I am just an invisible monkey...So, I dont know where things went sour with Lee and the public. 

Shan you're not invisible, I mean sometimes we all feel invisible, but really you're not! I have posts passed over sometimes too, but it just happens sometime. It really depends on what's going on at the moment. Sometimes I write two or three in a row and no one comments or replies, other times I could write just one post and it gets commented and quoted on alot. So don't worry, you're not invisible!

I often have invisible monkey syndrome myself, but I just keep posting anyway because you never know when someone might be interested in what you have to say!

I just wanted to clarify that Lee actually does give me the creeps, too, and I was very bothered by the way he high-fived KC and also tore down the memorial to Caylee.

But there's something about the very EARLIEST records we have of conversations with the Ant family,  include Lee's initial interview with LE and CA's 911 calls (which don't sound scripted to me), that seem very genuine and useful for the prosecution.

We think exactly alike rmcalo!!!  Thanks for your insight.  The first statement from Lee is definitely Honest, imo.  He even told LE how KC lies and manipulates. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #881 on: January 09, 2009, 05:09:27 PM »

BTW, sorry if this has already been asked, but does anyone know who the three young, dark-haired girls seated behind the prosecutor's table were?
I have no idea who the three girls are. I have been asking myself over and over what is the point as far as the defense and Anthonys wanting Caylee to be found. I suppose as far as a book or movie deal goes, it would make sense to have the body and have some conclusion, instead of wondering is she somewhere alive, or was she murdered. I really don't know, not much of this PI info we have had the last few days, makes sense, one thing that struck me odd was D Casey had three cell phones. Was there three separate people calling him with instructions when they were making a video of the scene?
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #882 on: January 09, 2009, 05:10:55 PM »

I relistened to Lee Anthony's interview with the OC police last night, and it was very interesting in light of what we now know, and it totally confirms what LP keeps saying: that KC lives her life 10 minutes at a time.

She definitely "lies, hits a wall, and changes direction."

From Lee's story, she did this at least 5 times in the course of his attempts to find out where Caylee was:

1. First she tells him Caylee's sleeping at the nanny's house and shouldn't be disturbed

2. Then, when he tells her that will never fly with the police, who are on their way and will likely ask her to bring them to Caylee, she tells him Caylee's actually been missing for 31 days

3. Then, when he presses her further about what exactly she means and where the last place she saw Caylee was, she says Caylee's actually been kidnapped, but she only "speaks in generalities," according to Lee

4. Then, her mother flies into the room and demands more specifics, and she says Caylee's been kidnapped by the nanny

5. Finally, when the police question her, she says that the nanny, "Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez," has taken her, and Lee tells the police during the interview that this is the very first time he has ever heard that name

It disturbs me the way Lee chuckles throughout this interview, and his voice almost has a drunken tone to it, but he really does give a clear description of how his sister totally flies by the seat of her pants in making up lies to cover herself.

It's actually a very good interview.

Rm, you are right.  I read the transcripts (65 pgs) of his statement last week and that got me wondering how he has become suck a "bad guy" in all of this.  Being beat up by the sign and the memorial and so on but in this statement with law enforcement he really doesnt hold back about the way KC is.  Which led me to post why Lee is a bad guy but no one answered as I am just an invisible monkey...So, I dont know where things went sour with Lee and the public. 

Shan you're not invisible, I mean sometimes we all feel invisible, but really you're not! I have posts passed over sometimes too, but it just happens sometime. It really depends on what's going on at the moment. Sometimes I write two or three in a row and no one comments or replies, other times I could write just one post and it gets commented and quoted on alot. So don't worry, you're not invisible!

I often have invisible monkey syndrome myself, but I just keep posting anyway because you never know when someone might be interested in what you have to say!

I just wanted to clarify that Lee actually does give me the creeps, too, and I was very bothered by the way he high-fived KC and also tore down the memorial to Caylee.

But there's something about the very EARLIEST records we have of conversations with the Ant family,  include Lee's initial interview with LE and CA's 911 calls (which don't sound scripted to me), that seem very genuine and useful for the prosecution.

We think exactly alike rmcalo!!!  Thanks for your insight.  The first statement from Lee is definitely Honest, imo.  He even told LE how KC lies and manipulates. 

Thanks, agreed! He even described how his parents bought everything for Caylee and were definitely the primary caregivers. He didn't say anything about KC being a good mother or any BS like that.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #883 on: January 09, 2009, 05:11:18 PM »

Theboyzmom:
Left you a note in musings on how to insert an image into a post:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4248.msg619949#msg619949

Lovinlife

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #884 on: January 09, 2009, 05:11:58 PM »

I don't know if this has been noted before, but the homeowner's last name for 4701 Hopespring Dr. (where Caylee's remains found)
is Gonzales.

WOW seeme, how did you find that out? Is that the house on the corner of hopespring with the fence that backs up to the woods Caylee was found in? That's amazing I think!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #885 on: January 09, 2009, 05:13:44 PM »

I don't know if this has been noted before, but the homeowner's last name for 4701 Hopespring Dr. (where Caylee's remains found)
is Gonzales.
Interesting, am I wrong or wasn't a friend of Casey's that lives in the neighborhood, last name Gonzales as well?
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #886 on: January 09, 2009, 05:14:07 PM »

"You see your Honor, my hand is like my five
personalities.  My pinkie represents my hard
working event planner personna.  My ring finger
represents the almost wife to Jesse personna.  My
pointer finger represents the low-self image personna
I received from my mother.  The thumb represents
the shot girl at Fusion personna.  And the middle finger
represents the contempt I have for being in this
court house."

That's good, CC !!       

Everytime I see her hand raised, swearing to tell the truth, I instinctively duck. I just know a lightning bolt is going to hit!

Very good!  Give that monkey a prize!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #887 on: January 09, 2009, 05:15:28 PM »

The attorney on HLN is talking and says "he" has photos that have never been seen/published. They are photos attached to the Defense's motion to not seek the death penalty. He says they are pictures of KC as a child and family. He believes these will at some point bought by some media outlet in the future and prob what's funding the "dream team" of experts.

He does not consider Bozo part of that "dream team" as he only has 3 yrs of experience.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
milardi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #888 on: January 09, 2009, 05:17:58 PM »

Hi everyone.
I was thinking today about something and wondered if anyone thinks the same thing. According to Kio, KC's childhood friend Sin Sin has a real problem with prejudice against hispanics. (remember in her interview she said she could go to the house when George was home but not when Sin Sin was there.) Doesn't it seem ironic and almost calculated that all of the bad guys according to filth are hispanic? I mean here ZFG took and killed the baby, Filth chose a hispanic lawyer, and signed over the remains to him, the baby slept in the bed with Ricardo and Filth, most of the people she hung out with were hispanic, it is almost as if filth took every opportunity to rub it in her mothers face and I also think that ZFG taking the baby was more believable to Sin Sin because she was hispanic. I mean it just another example of the mind games that they played. Anybody else thought about this? Also since she signed over the remains to Bozo the Ant's have no control over anything to do with the funeral. Just another way that filth had to slap her mother in the face.
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #889 on: January 09, 2009, 05:18:01 PM »

Hello and welcome to our new monkeys! 

Thanks again to all, I've read each of your posts to me, and am touched, thank you. 

And Shan, you are not invisible, I see ya!     I know how it can feel that way at times tho, especially on a busy day.  Keep sharing your thoughts and feelings tho, especially when it feels like this, cuz that's when we need each other the most, ya know?  hugsssssss

Gotta busy evening ahead, my 2 yr old grandson is lighting up my life atm.  And instead of letting him help me type, we gonna go help find Nemo.    will check in later. 

Go Find Nemo with your grandson, Wyks and have a wonderful time!!!  It's a great movie.  I know we arent "technically" invisible!!  Just getting a dig in, like the other monkeys, who do their BUMP...BUMP!!!!  No big deal.  Have a wonderful evening all.

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: January 09, 2009, 05:18:52 PM »

is Gonzales.
Interesting, am I wrong or wasn't a friend of Casey's that lives in the neighborhood, last name Gonzales as well?

Wow it was or still is for sale:

Single Family Home for sale by owner FSBO in Orlando, Florida, 32829. AWESOME 4/2 ON CORNER LOT ACRE!!!! A MUST HAVE!!! YOU WILL NOT GET A BETTER DEAL IN ORLANDO!!!!!FRESHLY PAINTED, TILE AND WOOD FLOORING, SHED INCLUDED, BRAND NEW A/C, ALARM, WALKING DISTANCE TO SCHOOLS, BACKS UP TO CONSERVATION AREA, BACK PORCH, APPLIANCES INCLUDED. PRICE IS COMPLETELY NEGOTIABLE!!!! CALL NOW!!!!

http://www.fizber.com/florida/buy-single-family-home-4256686.html

RIP Sweet Puppy
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #891 on: January 09, 2009, 05:19:57 PM »

The attorney on HLN is talking and says "he" has photos that have never been seen/published. They are photos attached to the Defense's motion to not seek the death penalty. He says they are pictures of KC as a child and family. He believes these will at some point bought by some media outlet in the future and prob what's funding the "dream team" of experts.

He does not consider Bozo part of that "dream team" as he only has 3 yrs of experience.

There were photos released from that time of Casey as a child.  I remember people remarking about how vacant she looked as a child.  I think he THINKS he is the only one that has them.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #892 on: January 09, 2009, 05:20:31 PM »

Did you hear them say they expect the computer to be hacked and the autopsy photos to be out there soon?
Thought the judge made a bad decision allowing them to be put on the secure server.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #893 on: January 09, 2009, 05:21:22 PM »

is Gonzales.

WOW seeme, how did you find that out? Is that the house on the corner of hopespring with the fence that backs up to the woods Caylee was found in? That's amazing I think!!

I just googled people living at Hopespring Drive addresses, and saw Gonzales and "bam" the map of their address was exactly where Caylee was found. I was just as surprised.....could have it been that easy to find Caylee by what KC was telling people.
It made me start thinking when I read the "T" comment. Hopespring Dr. and Suburban come to a "T" as you can see in the map.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #894 on: January 09, 2009, 05:21:38 PM »

Name Gonzales ~  After reading that post, my mind googled a bit....maybe I am wrong, but I seem to think that I read the name Gonzales as one of the people involved with Kronk.  I know someone had asked on another forum who the boss was of Kronk's.  I at that time did not think I had heard his name.

But....now that this name came up, seems to me that there was a mention of a Gonzales somewhere along the line. 

Please correct me if I am wrong...or if anyone else can recall anything to add ..... so I know that I am not totally cracked.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #895 on: January 09, 2009, 05:23:55 PM »

Dolce, sent 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #896 on: January 09, 2009, 05:24:07 PM »

i'm gonna try to post one more time. everytime i get to the middle it disappears. does anyone know if there are any transcripts of the july 28 jail visit from la? that's the only ones i can't find. i have found some labeled july 28th, but they are actually of the 26th. tia.

wendi
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #897 on: January 09, 2009, 05:24:48 PM »

There were photos released from that time of Casey as a child.  I remember people remarking about how vacant she looked as a child.  I think he THINKS he is the only one that has them.
I wish the media would quit paying money for this crap!  It's obscene for anyone to be making money off of this tragedy!  ICK! ICK! ICK!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #898 on: January 09, 2009, 05:24:53 PM »

Hi everyone.
I was thinking today about something and wondered if anyone thinks the same thing. According to Kio, KC's childhood friend Sin Sin has a real problem with prejudice against hispanics. (remember in her interview she said she could go to the house when George was home but not when Sin Sin was there.) Doesn't it seem ironic and almost calculated that all of the bad guys according to filth are hispanic? I mean here ZFG took and killed the baby, Filth chose a hispanic lawyer, and signed over the remains to him, the baby slept in the bed with Ricardo and Filth, most of the people she hung out with were hispanic, it is almost as if filth took every opportunity to rub it in her mothers face and I also think that ZFG taking the baby was more believable to Sin Sin because she was hispanic. I mean it just another example of the mind games that they played. Anybody else thought about this? Also since she signed over the remains to Bozo the Ant's have no control over anything to do with the funeral. Just another way that filth had to slap her mother in the face.
Yes I have thought about this, and signing over Caylee's remains to Baez, I guess in her sick mind was the final blow, I suppose she feels she has won.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #899 on: January 09, 2009, 05:25:26 PM »

There was a man that was speaking of the amount of water that was in the area.  He lived near there.....maybe it was Gonzales....and that is how his name came up. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.