May 28, 2024, 05:10:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #88  (Read 503602 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1100 on: January 09, 2009, 08:08:54 PM »

SHOOT!  I thought I had gotten in, but it was my husband picked up the other line in the house and was talking to me.  I ran in and kicked him.  He was quite confused!!

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1101 on: January 09, 2009, 08:09:57 PM »

Thanks Boo.  Can you say what Yuri's reaction to your call was.  Do you think he was already aware of this?

I left a voice mail. So I have no idea. I'm putting together an email for LP and I'm also going to send it to John Morgan!!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1102 on: January 09, 2009, 08:10:43 PM »

Did Kronk mention the T where Suburban met another street in one of his 911 calls?  I seem to recall that he did, but I may be mistaken.

I keep thinking of Cindy saying that there is "truth" in things that Casey says but you have to really look for it, as if she had been doing that for a while.

Does Casey talk in a kind of code that other people find hard to understand?  Did Cindy know that Casey was prone to do this, and is that why she kept telling the cops that there was always some truth in what she said?

The Zenaida  and Gonzalez names on their very street -- well, if that is coincidence, it is a strange one.  Those two names are very common among Hispanics, but still...that is intriguing to say the least.

Cindy clearly knew Casey had problems.  The "look at the camera so I can see your eyes" during one visit was so telling.  She felt by looking into Casey's eyes she could tell if the girl was lying.  Of course, the girl was always lying, it seems.

I am sure the Anthonys and Lee are probably worried about what she will say about them.  Her head is so full of random thoughts and associations.  And yet they all connect in weird ways.  It's like the detective said, she picks up ideas from all over the place and then uses them when needed to spin a tale.  The ideas and facts might come from books, movies, names of people on her street, songs, names of schoolmates or co-workers, things that happened to friends or family...just whatever from where ever.  She stores them all in her mind, and when she needs them to explain herself or make an excuse or embellish a story, she pulls them out.

It is bizarre.  It wonder if there is a name for it, besides lying. 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1103 on: January 09, 2009, 08:12:22 PM »

OMG - KC is ordering Cocoa Butter?   Why would she be using that?  Are we sure she's not pregnant?   
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1104 on: January 09, 2009, 08:13:16 PM »

and the freaks of nature go on...

Adriana Lytle sentenced in 4-year-old's death

Adriana Lytle

Jonathan Lytle

Summer Phelps

SPOKANE, Wash. - Adriana Lytle, the second adult involved in the Homicide by Abuse case of 4-year-old Summer Phelps, has been sentenced to 750 months is prison. Lytle pleaded guilty to Homicide by Abuse charges in July 2008. Adriana was Phelps' step-mother.

Thursday, Jonathan Lytle, Adriana's husband, was sentenced to 75 years in prison for his role in the death of Phelps.

According to court documents, Jonathan Lytle said during the day of Summer's death, in March 2007, the girl had received discipline for urinating on the floor and being defiant. She had been made to wash items in the bathtub.

Later in the evening while the girl was again washing items out in the tub, Adriana Lytle had left the room and when she returned, found her unresponsive in the water.

The child died about midnight after Jonathan Lytle rushed the four-year-old girl to the emergency room at Deaconess Medical Center.

The couple admitted in the document to using a shock collar on the girl, beating her with a belt, and making her stand in uncomfortable positions while washing out urine soaked items in the bathtub, and dunking her head under water when she worked too slowly.

You're telling me HeyKim.Out here in Washington state we recently had a Father kill his two-year old because he didn't want to pay child support,as well as a 16 yr-old in Port Angeles,Wa dump her new-born in the garbage.

yep.. i remember those too! i live in the idaho panhandle... so i get the news from washington as well (maybe even more than) idaho... i used to live in portland and i have relatives in seattle..
heck.. all the way back to the green river killer and bundy... also the freak of nature in spokane ...

something about the rain?

bah!

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1105 on: January 09, 2009, 08:13:39 PM »

I have Yuri Melich's cell any good talkers wish to give him a call?  BOO????  No one takes me seriously as I sound like a child on the phone.

TIA

I called both Yuri and LP and let them know this information!!

LP asked me to email him the info and made me promise to call him on Monday!! I wonder what that is about??

Also he told me:

Scott Sampson, the meter readers supervisor lives 7 houses away from Anthonys.

Roy lives in St. Cloud, with Michele Carpentiere, works at the jail!!

Kronk lived in Kingsport Tenn, worked with Sandra Hensley who owns bail bond company, He knows his way around finding bail jumpers and the whole finding people business

How did KC get word to Roy? KC to Lee to Meter reader supervisor to Roy

Kronk said he was a bounty hunter on Sept 2nd to others in the area.

Very strange!!! Can't wait for Monday!! 
OH BOO I COULD JUST KISS YOU!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1106 on: January 09, 2009, 08:14:19 PM »

OMG - KC is ordering Cocoa Butter?   Why would she be using that?  Are we sure she's not pregnant?   

Hmm good thought.  But i bet they dont give you much choice as far as lotions go. 

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1107 on: January 09, 2009, 08:15:20 PM »

I LOVE IT!! 

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1108 on: January 09, 2009, 08:15:35 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pebbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1109 on: January 09, 2009, 08:16:10 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8225966&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Information from Tim Miller re Nov 8 search and Jim Hoover.   Seems to back up what LP said.
Thanks for posting this!  It is awesome news!  I hope that LE can find this witness that saw the car parked there in June.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1110 on: January 09, 2009, 08:16:39 PM »

Ya that pretty much covers it Nut.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1111 on: January 09, 2009, 08:18:26 PM »

I am cheering you all on from here!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1112 on: January 09, 2009, 08:18:29 PM »

Concerning Casey being pregnant, I don't think she looked pregnant in court.  But if she is, she would have to have gotten pregnant while she was out on bail.  I feel sure that when she was first arrested, a number of tests were done on her, both physical and psychiatric.  If she were pregnant at the time of her arrest, I think we would have heard about it, since surely they test new female inmates for that.  It seems they would need to know if an inmate was expecting.

She did look different, paler, and that is probably because she was not wearing the makeup that she usually wore.  She was not expecting to go to court that day, and maybe she does not have access to a lot of makeup in jail.  I noticed that she always wore a lot of foundation, eye makeup and red lipstick.  She looked very plain and pale without it.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1113 on: January 09, 2009, 08:20:03 PM »

I am cheering you all on from here!!!
Aw hugs to you Miss Kitty!!  Smile

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1114 on: January 09, 2009, 08:20:24 PM »

Concerning Casey being pregnant, I don't think she looked pregnant in court.  But if she is, she would have to have gotten pregnant while she was out on bail.  I feel sure that when she was first arrested, a number of tests were done on her, both physical and psychiatric.  If she were pregnant at the time of her arrest, I think we would have heard about it, since surely they test new female inmates for that.  It seems they would need to know if an inmate was expecting.

She did look different, paler, and that is probably because she was not wearing the makeup that she usually wore.  She was not expecting to go to court that day, and maybe she does not have access to a lot of makeup in jail.  I noticed that she always wore a lot of foundation, eye makeup and red lipstick.  She looked very plain and pale without it.

I didn't think she looked pregnant, either.   Maybe the cocoa butter IS the only lotion offered at the jail.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1115 on: January 09, 2009, 08:21:51 PM »

NG's phone goes either straight to voicemail when you dial the 1-888-GRACE-01 or it picks up with nothing on the line at 1-877-NANCY-01..

AHH!!! SO FRUSTRATING!!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1116 on: January 09, 2009, 08:22:08 PM »

Hmm good thought.  But i bet they dont give you much choice as far as lotions go. 

I use cocoa butter for my dry skin and I can tell you my chances of pregnancy are way behind me.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1117 on: January 09, 2009, 08:23:19 PM »

I use cocoa butter for my dry skin and I can tell you my chances of pregnancy are way behind me.

You're funny.     
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1118 on: January 09, 2009, 08:23:41 PM »

Just stopping in to say hi to caught up monkeys.  I've been either sleeping to heal, running all over, or trying to get back up to speed here, but I am WAY behind.  I'll hope to talk to you guys in real time soon.  I don't know even what NG is talking about tonight, which says a lot (not trying to be insulting).
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1119 on: January 09, 2009, 08:24:33 PM »

and the freaks of nature go on...

Adriana Lytle sentenced in 4-year-old's death

Adriana Lytle

Jonathan Lytle

Summer Phelps

SPOKANE, Wash. - Adriana Lytle, the second adult involved in the Homicide by Abuse case of 4-year-old Summer Phelps, has been sentenced to 750 months is prison. Lytle pleaded guilty to Homicide by Abuse charges in July 2008. Adriana was Phelps' step-mother.

Thursday, Jonathan Lytle, Adriana's husband, was sentenced to 75 years in prison for his role in the death of Phelps.

According to court documents, Jonathan Lytle said during the day of Summer's death, in March 2007, the girl had received discipline for urinating on the floor and being defiant. She had been made to wash items in the bathtub.

Later in the evening while the girl was again washing items out in the tub, Adriana Lytle had left the room and when she returned, found her unresponsive in the water.

The child died about midnight after Jonathan Lytle rushed the four-year-old girl to the emergency room at Deaconess Medical Center.

The couple admitted in the document to using a shock collar on the girl, beating her with a belt, and making her stand in uncomfortable positions while washing out urine soaked items in the bathtub, and dunking her head under water when she worked too slowly.

You're telling me HeyKim.Out here in Washington state we recently had a Father kill his two-year old because he didn't want to pay child support,as well as a 16 yr-old in Port Angeles,Wa dump her new-born in the garbage.

yep.. i remember those too! i live in the idaho panhandle... so i get the news from washington as well (maybe even more than) idaho... i used to live in portland and i have relatives in seattle..
heck.. all the way back to the green river killer and bundy... also the freak of nature in spokane ...

something about the rain?

bah!

My parents live in Auburn just a few miles away from where Gary Ridgeway lived.Very scary!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.