May 28, 2024, 04:29:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #88  (Read 503362 times)
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1160 on: January 09, 2009, 09:00:28 PM »

I wonder about these "expert" witnessess...If a fact is a fact..how do they change it to suit themselves? I can't understand that..

They just dispute it and tell a bullshit story.  They get paid for their "services"

Self edit....MY OPINION ONLY

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1161 on: January 09, 2009, 09:01:04 PM »

No charges for George, Cindy or Lee    
What??? Was that on NG?

Yes.  One of the panel guests said it.  Sassy - help me out, what is her name?  Did you hear it?

Jessica D - a reporter in Orlando.   Wasn't she the one who believed KC was innocent in the beginning and the one who did the tour of the house?    Anyone know?

I'm not sure.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1162 on: January 09, 2009, 09:01:58 PM »

OK, I put together an email stating all this location Zaneida Gonzalez info. I copied scaredmonkey address's of the exact posts and the fricking awesome map! So they should have all the links and information.

I sent this to LP and to John Morgan to help in his case against KC. Actually there was no email listed on his site, but they offer a live chat and this gal comes on How may I assist you? Very cool! Then she gave me Mr. Morgan's email.

So if LP mentions it or Morgan, it's due to you monkeys!!!! 
Just got off the phone with a very nice lady from the CNN Nancy Grace news room.  I gave her the details to read here and what we had found.  They are going to come on to SM per the link I gave to see the maps, the transcrips highlighted, and of course the names coinciding with the addresses.  She said that they always investigate the leads and tips given, so it would not have made tonights episode any way regardless of my calls.
SO now we have LP on it, Yuri in on it, NG's people on it, and Mr. Morgan!!

MONKEYS ROCK!

Pebbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1163 on: January 09, 2009, 09:02:37 PM »

What??? Was that on NG?

Yes.  One of the panel guests said it.  Sassy - help me out, what is her name?  Did you hear it?
Thanks for replying.  I hope that she is wrong.  It seems like the A's did a lot of covering up which should be obstruction of justice. 

Jessica said that everyone she has talked to says there will be no charges brought against them.
WOW! That is very surprising to me.  I thought for sure they would be charged with something.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1164 on: January 09, 2009, 09:04:03 PM »

OK, I put together an email stating all this location Zaneida Gonzalez info. I copied scaredmonkey address's of the exact posts and the fricking awesome map! So they should have all the links and information.

I sent this to LP and to John Morgan to help in his case against KC. Actually there was no email listed on his site, but they offer a live chat and this gal comes on How may I assist you? Very cool! Then she gave me Mr. Morgan's email.

Just got off the phone with a very nice lady from the CNN Nancy Grace news room.  I gave her the details to read here and what we had found.  They are going to come on to SM per the link I gave to see the maps, the transcrips highlighted, and of course the names coinciding with the addresses.  She said that they always investigate the leads and tips given, so it would not have made tonights episode any way regardless of my calls.

MONKEYS ROCK!
Thanks Dolce, Boo and all Monkeys. I really hope Yuri gets to this info first. Glad the babies are doing good. JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Pebbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1165 on: January 09, 2009, 09:05:29 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8225966&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Information from Tim Miller re Nov 8 search and Jim Hoover.   Seems to back up what LP said.
Thanks for the link! Here is the article.

Was Casey’s car seen in June where Caylee was found?
Last Edited: Friday, 09 Jan 2009, 7:37 PM EST
Created: Friday, 09 Jan 2009, 7:36 PM EST
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- A new tip has surfaced in the Caylee Anthony case.

According to Tim Miller president of Texas base Equusearch the group that searched for the remains of the missing toddler, a tip was reported to a volunteer searcher by private investigator Jim Hoover on November 8th and involved a wooded area near the Anthony home, the same woods where the remains of the toddler were found in December by a utility worker.
According to Miller Hoover approached a volunteer searcher on November 8th.

"He actually told (searcher) Bill Todd that nobody could know he was out there,” Miller said. “And it had to be kept a big secret that he is working as security for the Anthony’s and if the Anthony’s ever found out he was out there his job would be in jeopardy."

Hoover has been under media scrutiny since he and Dominic Casey, another of the Anthony’s private investigator said they went out to the same area on November 15th and taped it. That was a week after Miller said Hoover came to them.

Miller said Hoover filled out one of Equusearch's forms. Miller wouldn’t say what Hoover told them.

Everybody knows about that tip,” Miller said. “And who needs to know about that tip does know about that tip. Things were followed up on that tip."

Miller wouldn’t say what Hoover said, but Bill Todd's wife said Hoover's tip didn't directly point them to the location where Caylee was found on December 11th, but instead said someone saw Casey’s car parked near that patch of woods back in June.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8225966&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

WAS THIS WHY BOZO BAEZ SET UP HIS TIP LINE?  FOR TIPS TO COME IN THAT INCRIMINATE HIS CLIENT???  WHAT AN IDIOT!!!   
I wouldn't be the least bit surprised.   
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1166 on: January 09, 2009, 09:05:34 PM »

What??? Was that on NG?

Thanks for replying.  I hope that she is wrong.  It seems like the A's did a lot of covering up which should be obstruction of justice. 

Jessica said that everyone she has talked to says there will be no charges brought against them.
WOW! That is very surprising to me.  I thought for sure they would be charged with something.

Me too but I think we should consider the source.  I hope she is wrong.

Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1167 on: January 09, 2009, 09:05:38 PM »

What??? Was that on NG?

Jessica D - a reporter in Orlando.   Wasn't she the one who believed KC was innocent in the beginning and the one who did the tour of the house?    Anyone know?

I'm not sure.

IDK, I took that comment tonight to mean that the A's wont be charged, RIGHT NOW.  Didnt say...won't be charged EVER...That's OMO

Pebbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1168 on: January 09, 2009, 09:07:46 PM »

What??? Was that on NG?

Me too but I think we should consider the source.  I hope she is wrong.
Yes you're right about that and I'm guessing she doesn't know what she's talking about.  I don't think the A's would all be lawyered up if they hadn't done something.
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1169 on: January 09, 2009, 09:08:45 PM »

WHHHHAAAATTTTT?

I was hoping I heard that wrong! 

Oh my word that is so cute
that little monkey is having soooooo much fun
don't know about the dog

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1170 on: January 09, 2009, 09:09:06 PM »

MONKEYS ROCK!
Thanks Dolce, Boo and all Monkeys. I really hope Yuri gets to this info first. Glad the babies are doing good. JSM
JUST TO ADD....she did ask me..."ARE YOU RESEARCHING THIS AS A PROJECT FOR SCHOOL SWEETY?"

I told her "No I am with a Forum.  We are a Forum of adults of all ages." 
That is when I gave her the info again and she started taking me a bit more seriously.

She apologized!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1171 on: January 09, 2009, 09:09:21 PM »

Nite Monkeys, I am very tired today. Today I watched a funeral on TV of a Police Officer that was with the gang unit. At his wake last night were loads of ex gang members with air brushed t shirts with the officer's nick name on it "Big Russian". They all say he was the reason they got out of the gangs. It really depressed me, so I haven't been really posting tonight.

All monkeys rock.

God Bless Caylee and God Bless Senior Corporal  Norman Smith and his family.

JSM will be back to her normal self tomorrow.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1172 on: January 09, 2009, 09:10:06 PM »

MONKEYS ROCK!
JUST TO ADD....she did ask me..."ARE YOU RESEARCHING THIS AS A PROJECT FOR SCHOOL SWEETY?"

That is when I gave her the info again and she started taking me a bit more seriously.

She apologized!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1173 on: January 09, 2009, 09:11:04 PM »

Wowsa, there are 101 guests on here - how you all doin????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1174 on: January 09, 2009, 09:11:11 PM »

MONKEYS ROCK!

She apologized!

I bet you sound cute!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1175 on: January 09, 2009, 09:11:18 PM »

Nite Monkeys, I am very tired today. Today I watched a funeral on TV of a Police Officer that was with the gang unit. At his wake last night were loads of ex gang members with air brushed t shirts with the officer's nick name on it "Big Russian". They all say he was the reason they got out of the gangs. It really depressed me, so I haven't been really posting tonight.

All monkeys rock.

Niters JSM!  Feel better!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1176 on: January 09, 2009, 09:11:25 PM »

Good night JSM
See you tomorrow

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pebbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1177 on: January 09, 2009, 09:12:10 PM »

MONKEYS ROCK!

She apologized!
That's so funny.  I wonder what she would have said if you told her a forum of monkeys?   
Thanks for all the great work you and Boo did to get the info to the right people!! 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1178 on: January 09, 2009, 09:13:18 PM »

All monkeys rock.

Niters JSM!  Feel better!
Thanks Dolce, I will I hope. I just hate all this sadness. Especially for Caylee. This guy reminded me so much of Yuri Melich the way he treated every case. So Sad.

Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1179 on: January 09, 2009, 09:13:27 PM »

MONKEYS ROCK!

She apologized!

Elementary school, Dolce?  You should've told her you were pregnant and with your voice she might've fell over!!!!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.