April 23, 2024, 08:58:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #793 1/13/09 - 1/18/09  (Read 185210 times)
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #220 on: January 14, 2009, 07:24:54 PM »

truthseeker2
I have hesitated on that audio upload.. f.b.i. asking questions and all.. even though I paid for the interview..
I always felt if Beth or Dave wanted it I would send it to them and even though I have talked with Dave and Robin they have never asked for it..
So I will leave it at that...

It is interesting though I really do agree with that...

When I first went there I was hoping for an approximate location where Natalee was being held.. I was so sure she was alive.. Annette nailed me down in my chair and looked me straight in the eyes..No Way Edward.. Natalee is dead !
I was floored with the reality in her eyes..

Hard headed as I am I continued on my path hoping Annette was wrong and that Natalee was alive and being held by a group such as the FARC ...
 The trap really puts an explanation point on Annette's words.. damn it all

Tamikosmom,  Your post about Hugo and his intentions is so right on the money...
I thought I was the only one who could see Hugo.. Apparently not.
He stepped up to the U.N. Podium and said..I can still smell the sulfur as Bush stepped down..
I had to laugh at that one.. Sorry
Also When Bush and Condi went to the Americas summit in Argentina I views Bush and Condi walking behind Hugo like cowardly... Hugo called Condi his little coconut girl, which is a racial slave term. Bush never says a word to Hugo and I always wondered why that is..
 All I can think is Bush used Hugo's corrupt electronic vote-booth software "smartmatic/sequoia" in Florida with Kerry and Hugo is holding it over his head.. Like blackmail ?
I have no idea.. But a good post on your part.. Thank You..

Posted on: Today at 05:54:40 PMPosted by: Buckeye 
Insert Quote
Quote from: wreck on Today at 05:43:55 PM
Quote from: Keepthefaith on Today at 05:40:53 PM
So what person had the inside knowledge of the cover-up from beginning to end that could possibly have recorded this?Why would they have put their life at risk unless they were possibly gonna be the fall guy?

I still think it was someone "documenting" the cover-up to ensure the security guards would not be railroaded.

I agree.  They were concerned for their friend, so they started following the "coverup" team.  My guess is that this wasn't the first time one of their own got framed.
END

I have to agree on all of this..
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #221 on: January 14, 2009, 07:38:52 PM »

Edward,

Do you feel as though Annette's words to you put Natalee further out into the ocean than where the trap was found??  That is what I though you meant in your first post about your conversation with Annette.  Let me know if I read that incorrectly.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #222 on: January 14, 2009, 07:54:49 PM »

Edward,

Do you feel as though Annette's words to you put Natalee further out into the ocean than where the trap was found??  That is what I though you meant in your first post about your conversation with Annette.  Let me know if I read that incorrectly.

I did push her on that.. We did not have a map, but she said Way Out !
I said like 5 miles out ? she said like 10 or 15 miles out.. ! Way Out!

Never mentioned Joran or Deepak and in all reality they do not impress me as people I would have fear of.

Most all the murders we have come across in the last few years the bodies have been found on land..The ocean is Not the locals method of disposal.. Rene could have been put in the ocean and so could have Pit Bull ..But they were not ..Nor was marlene on Bonair  and there have been quite a few others in the last 3.7 years..All but 1 or 2 have been found on land..

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #223 on: January 14, 2009, 08:00:32 PM »

So it is believed the fellow who took the Aruba Bay video who had dark legs, actually knew the body was in the plastic he videoed, which could also be a large plastic taken from a trash container witnessed by a Colombian male. Who could also have dark legs.. Natalee's body was supposedly put into plastic and taken away in a white pick up..
 Taken to this culvert and placed there temporary..?
 later taken to another location and somehow eventually put into a crab/fish trap and dropped off the boat into 90 some feet of water..

Then there is various other witnesses and Internet bloggers and lots of thing we have discussed over the last 3.7 years now..
Take a look.. http://s66.photobucket.com/albums/h254/chicagoutfit/?start=all

Then there is Marcos near the end..

A large scale cover up by a government and or organized crime syndicate....

The one thing I have to say about all of this is,..
A famous psychic who lives in my neck of the woods was interviewed within 2 weeks of Natalee disappearing by me and I have it on tape..
She insisted at that time Natalee was in the ocean.. I believed she was in Venezuela.
She has never contacted the family ..Nor has she posted her thoughts on the Internet..
She has stayed silent.
I still have her on tape...  and The F.B.I. contacted her before I did..They wanted to know her opinion.. She also told them Natalee was in the ocean..
 Never said she was in a fish/crab trap and has never been contacted for approximate location of where Natalee may have been placed..
 I remember her words about the people involved.. Very dangerous people/ she sensed drug dealers and murders.. Also her words about how far out...Way Out !
 Also her last words.. Before this is over Many Nations will be involved.
It is all on tape... It is dated..
It appears she was correct.. and she always impressed me as honesty without any hesitation ..
Her name, Annette Martin.
I found it very interesting the fbi called her so quickly.. as she has advised them before.

There were other predictions .. Like this one who felt compelled to contact the family.
 http://www.marybrents.com/missing.htm

But Annette has strick rules on this.. I am just amazed at how accurate she was.
I did contact her and gave her a link to the Persistance web site.. I wonder what she thinks of all of this today..

She did say that the body would not be found..
Oh well.

IMO I think the guy taking the video was friends of the 2 arrested SG's and he was snooping on his own, to prove their innocence.
I think he just  was covering their butts and saw more then he wanted to see got scared and took off.
Then video #38 witch shows all faces involved got removed.
Rob knows more about this then I do.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #224 on: January 14, 2009, 08:17:29 PM »

Since December 15th, an oil exploration crew from south Louisiana has used sonar equipment to scour Aruba's ocean floor looking for Natalee.Tuesday, Jan 01, 2008 - 11:19 PM Updated: 11:34 PMBy Jennifer Hale

January 7 the ROV dives down to the cage and evidence is gathered

January 17 CAPS puts his first post at SM
January 22, 2008, 01:32:49 AM - Caps posted his theory about what he thinks happened
January 26 Kyle puts a post on his blog about how the Aruba dive team are so trustworthy and have become good friends
January 27 The Aruba Coast Guard boarded the Persistence for a friendly visit at 0810 hrs this morning. For an hour we shared coffee, traded T-shirts, swapped stories, and showed them our progress.

Jan. 21 - 10 days before the Ranger Rover confession Kyle met downtown in public with Mos
(date tapes were released, Jan. 31 st is when Beth saw them with DeVries)

Jan 27, 2008 - The Aruba Coast Guard boarded the Persistence for a friendly visit at 0810 hrs this morning.  Sun 27-Jan 2355 hrs. "The possibility exists that they revisited the cage and did a site sweep, sampling more items including human remains around the 12th of Jan when I witnessed the Dutch Coast Guard on the site two days in a row.

January 31, 2008 - CAPS emails Dave Holloway

February 01, 2008, 09:52:13 PM CAPS posts:
Montana Apartments
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1952.1620

February 01, 2008, 10:26:49 PM
CAPS POSTS: The Montana Park Apartment is where all started..The Sex etc...
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1952.1620

February 9, 2008 - Jossy Mansur: A man claims he found a telephone behind the lighthouse in 2005; it was broken; he fixed it and dialed a person with the phone, so his story goes. The person apparently answered and said that that number belonged to Paulus Van der Sloot. The man is now giving testimony to the police. Late, but still important enough to be taken into consideration.

Caps emails Dave: I have spoken to John and he is in contact with MOS.

Feb 26CAPS posted: Reply #2727 on: February 26, 2008, 09:29:40 AM
The pond in question (MOKO) is right out near the Whitehouse Apartment.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1952.2720

CAPS posted: Reply #2729 on: February 26, 2008, 10:36:09 AM
Look for Noord and look for Moko.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1952.2720

Find Aruba. Look for Noord. Look for Montaña. Look for Moko
CAPS posted:  Reply #7 on: April 15, 2008, 09:24:02 AM »
they where located in Moko and where in the massages bussines
now lets look at the addess to the Dutch Apartmnts

Posted 2nd week of FEB: KYLE:  The FBI did not comment on the remains, but rather the fabric sample.
scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2705.700

Feb 17th through the 23  - Kyle Kingman based on his agreement with Tim Tehran and Louis Schafer flew to the east coast to meet with Executives of the networks.
                            for the purpose of selling the ROV/VIDEOS of the trap/cage.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2654.msg357222#msg357222

Kyle said: "The producer from 20/20 asked me if I saw the badges or credentials of the police officers. I had a total DEAR LORD moment, but recalled seeing the three divers several times with other police in uniform. Also the leader of the three I later saw with a badge.

Kyle said: "Dave was involved with the search until the 30th of Dec from an information-only level. I don't know if he knows anything about the blue denim-like fabric and have no reason to suspect that he does. I would say he knows as much as Beth, perhaps slightly more. It's time Beth knows what the truth is about that trap"

Kyle said: "Right before the Dateline special aired Tim and Louis asked if I could go to ABC to try to sell the footage in an attempt to recoup some of the money invested in the search efforts"
Everything remained in my possesion.

The ROV/Video images, never given to the family or FBI.

Feb. 22, 2008Kyle posted at BFN: This program was originally pitched by NBC to Tim Miller to be a docuentary about TES and turned into a documenary about the Search for Natalee Holloway's body.  It seems NBC shamelessly used Tim Miller to get on board the Persistence during the search

Feb. 22, 2008 = NBC Dateline special.  http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23261368/

Reply #494 on: February 26, 2008, 08:55:26 PM »
Bad news on the search.  Persistence has completed the underwater survey/grid.  Have identified 100+ objects and trying to narrow the list.  However, they are totally out of money.  If they can't come up with donations within a week or 10 days they will have to go home.
Dave Holloway has been talking to various officials to help chip in.

Without contributions Persistence is coming home.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2641.480

KYLE posts that when the crew from Persistence was searching the pond, AMIGO took pictures, they didn't call the press and the polis knew and Amigo knew prior to the pond search. Someone leaked.

Kyle: "This is what I'm trying to figure out now. I need to know the leak! I believe Caps is only one step away from DirtyHand."

Caps said: "my uncle is a Lawyer and He always talk abaout to have Roll duty."
Caps said his brother told him what Mos was upset about before Mos made any statements publically

FEB 28th -  the Persistence sudden departure and asking for money to continue the search.

February 29KYLE TO RED: "Let me make myself perfectly clear.  Your bitterness towards me is neither my fault nor my concern.  If what you said is true and Tim Miller said something making you feel entitled to be on board this boat at some point, he was mistaken.  It was not his decision, nor mine"

March 1 - RV Persistence announced it is leaving Aruba http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=8398.0
March 3 - John meets with Caps
March 3 - Kyle learns that the screenshots he sent to the FBI - the FBI sent to Dave and Dave's wife, Robin posted them on the internet.
March 3 - LegalLEx posts at BFN: "I think an immediate agenda many of us have taken on is... to continue... trying to find significant funding/donations... to finish the search... at least of those 150 (or so) targets that may yield Natalee and... maybe... evidence.
<snip>
Since John does not deal with the financing portion, (TES and Louis do),

April 7 KYle said: I'm uncertain as to whom Caps has been talking about. This witness wouldn't talk to police and would only talk to us at first through his lawyer.

BUMP

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #225 on: January 14, 2009, 08:20:23 PM »

Edward,

Never mentioned Joran or Deepak and in all reality they do not impress me as people I would have fear of.

Most all the murders we have come across in the last few years the bodies have been found on land..The ocean is Not the locals method of disposal.. Rene could have been put in the ocean and so could have Pit Bull ..But they were not ..Nor was marlene on Bonair  and there have been quite a few others in the last 3.7 years..All but 1 or 2 have been found on land..

IMO the 2 murders you mention, both Rene and Pitbull, were killed in such a
way as to be "over kill" and the main reason-though some will disagree- for doing this , is to send a message. This message value would have been lost if the body was simply thrown in the sea.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #226 on: January 14, 2009, 08:22:00 PM »

Edward,

Another interesting point.  Is that because it is more difficult than we realize to move a body off of the island? 

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #227 on: January 14, 2009, 08:39:14 PM »

http://www.iht.com/articles/2009/01/14/america/venez.php
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #228 on: January 14, 2009, 09:21:14 PM »

So it is believed the fellow who took the Aruba Bay video who had dark legs, actually knew the body was in the plastic he videoed, which could also be a large plastic taken from a trash container witnessed by a Colombian male. Who could also have dark legs.. Natalee's body was supposedly put into plastic and taken away in a white pick up..
 Taken to this culvert and placed there temporary..?
 later taken to another location and somehow eventually put into a crab/fish trap and dropped off the boat into 90 some feet of water..

Then there is various other witnesses and Internet bloggers and lots of thing we have discussed over the last 3.7 years now..
Take a look.. http://s66.photobucket.com/albums/h254/chicagoutfit/?start=all

Then there is Marcos near the end..

A large scale cover up by a government and or organized crime syndicate....

The one thing I have to say about all of this is,..
A famous psychic who lives in my neck of the woods was interviewed within 2 weeks of Natalee disappearing by me and I have it on tape..
She insisted at that time Natalee was in the ocean.. I believed she was in Venezuela.
She has never contacted the family ..Nor has she posted her thoughts on the Internet..
She has stayed silent.
I still have her on tape...  and The F.B.I. contacted her before I did..They wanted to know her opinion.. She also told them Natalee was in the ocean..
 Never said she was in a fish/crab trap and has never been contacted for approximate location of where Natalee may have been placed..
 I remember her words about the people involved.. Very dangerous people/ she sensed drug dealers and murders.. Also her words about how far out...Way Out !
 Also her last words.. Before this is over Many Nations will be involved.
It is all on tape... It is dated..
It appears she was correct.. and she always impressed me as honesty without any hesitation ..
Her name, Annette Martin.
I found it very interesting the fbi called her so quickly.. as she has advised them before.

There were other predictions .. Like this one who felt compelled to contact the family.
 http://www.marybrents.com/missing.htm

But Annette has strick rules on this.. I am just amazed at how accurate she was.
I did contact her and gave her a link to the Persistance web site.. I wonder what she thinks of all of this today..

She did say that the body would not be found..
Oh well.

IMO I think the guy taking the video was friends of the 2 arrested SG's and he was snooping on his own, to prove their innocence.
I think he just  was covering their butts and saw more then he wanted to see got scared and took off.
Then video #38 witch shows all faces involved got removed.
Rob knows more about this then I do.

Who has actually seen video #38?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #229 on: January 14, 2009, 09:39:19 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_51497.php

Google translation:

Research on dead by dengue
14 Jan, 2009, 15:46 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

ORANGE CITY - Department of Health has issued an urgent press conference Tuesday called for an "update" to have dengue, or dengue. The department has done this in response to the hundreds of calls that come in within its Health, after the media reported was a 53-year-old woman from dengue Casibari which would be deceased.

Trevor of Gellecum, Director of Public Health
According to Trevor Gellecum, Director of Health, it is still not clear that this woman is actually dengue is deceased. "First, there are certain tests are performed and it can take three weeks before the result has been," says Van Gellecum. "These tests should be in a laboratory carried out abroad."

According to Wilmer Salazar, microbiologist at Health, the woman had a fever at the weekend, but on Monday they all felt better and she went to her work. "Later that day she was taken to hospital in shock. At night she is deceased, "said Salazar. "Until now there is no confirmed diagnosis of the cause of death, but it is suspected that it was dengue. Today, an autopsy performed, the study abroad may take place. "

Maribel Tromp, management at the department of epidemiology and research of the Infectious Disease Food Service (DBZ) has indicated that so far 612 suspected cases of dengue have been registered. "Of these 218 cases confirmed as positive by the laboratory, and 394 are still under investigation, reports Tromp. "This does not mean that they are negative."

From the moment the news of a potentially fatal dengue victim arose late Charline Koolma, director of the Yellow Fever Muskieten Fight (GKMB) know that they are overwhelmed with calls from people reporting on possible family dengue reported or who want information about the disease. "It is good that we now call, but it had also previously been possible. This kind of extreme cases, can be avoided ", according Koolman.

"From November last year, the GKMB made several visits to check on breeding, and syringes. Often the residents are not home and then left behind a letter with a request to make contact with the GKMB for the disclosure of important information for us. But there is never called back until something bad happens and it is often too late. "
The more information and reports the GKMB gets, the better the service and the DBZ can do their work, said Tromp. Finally, all speakers called on the population and general practitioners to join forces for the multiplication of denguemug Aedes Aegypti beings. Health management is that the only way to prevent infection with dengue.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: January 14, 2009, 10:15:47 PM »

Good Night klaasend, ospainter, texasmom and San.

I am done.

Janet
7:15 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #231 on: January 14, 2009, 10:32:45 PM »

Nite Janet

Just hanging in the rafters..Sorry don't have anything to add to the discussion.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: January 14, 2009, 10:37:39 PM »

I am done.

Janet

Nite Janet
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #233 on: January 14, 2009, 10:43:58 PM »

I am done.

Janet

Goodnight Janet.   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #234 on: January 15, 2009, 01:21:54 AM »

Edward,

Another interesting point.  Is that because it is more difficult than we realize to move a body off of the island? 

1.This is the way to make sure you do not have a body.. No body No crime.
2.THEY set up Rene's wife to take the Fall.
3.They torture PitBull.. Tied his hands to a pole and cut his legs off, then proceeded to pull his intestines out .. torture. 3 people go to prison for various terms on this crime, not one over 6 years. They offered no defense to there actions..

Was Natalee kept alive for a time ? Very possible, and any and all of those witnesses are now deceased..
Who would be willing to do that ?
Where was she kept ?

There was talk about basements.. I found a contractor that builds basements in Aruba
Apparently the rich and famous use them for wine storage.. A cool area.

The only one who comes to mind that has a personality to do this I have already mentioned, I bet he owns a basement.

Why has Joran taken the fall on this ? Why has Paulus ?
Joran probably works for the syndicate and Paulus is probably linked to the syndicate through bribe and or payoff for past things that have now turned into a threat if he says anything.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: January 15, 2009, 01:42:16 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE!!!!

iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #236 on: January 15, 2009, 03:59:57 AM »

Edward,

3.They torture PitBull.. Tied his hands to a pole and cut his legs off, then proceeded to pull his intestines out .. torture. 3 people go to prison for various terms on this crime, not one over 6 years. They offered no defense to there actions..

Was Natalee kept alive for a time ? Very possible, and any and all of those witnesses are now deceased..
Where was she kept ?

There was talk about basements.. I found a contractor that builds basements in Aruba

The only one who comes to mind that has a personality to do this I have already mentioned, I bet he owns a basement.

Joran probably works for the syndicate and Paulus is probably linked to the syndicate through bribe and or payoff for past things that have now turned into a threat if he says anything.

I believe Paulus and/or Joran must have mob ties proven by the fact that Tacopino was defending Joran.  There is no other explanation.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #237 on: January 15, 2009, 04:27:53 AM »

Edward,

Where was she kept ?

I believe Paulus and/or Joran must have mob ties proven by the fact that Tacopino was defending Joran.  There is no other explanation.

There is another explanation. The alternative is even more frightening. They destroy people and lives. These are powerful people. And I for one am not going to pursue it any further.
Cageman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #238 on: January 15, 2009, 04:44:49 AM »

marlene = Marlies
Cageman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #239 on: January 15, 2009, 04:46:48 AM »

I'm sorry. Something went wrong in my previous reaction. It wasn't Edward saying "marlene = Marlies" but it was me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.