April 20, 2024, 12:25:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #793 1/13/09 - 1/18/09  (Read 185113 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #40 on: January 14, 2009, 03:16:37 AM »

Hi billb!  Good to see you!   
I've seen PI here a few times, and some have said Hi to him....any response from PI to the Hi's?
I think he wants to say something....just waiting for the right time.......

No comments from PI yet...sniff...sniff.  I hope you're right.  Janet and I were afraid we skeered him with my hi's and her big hugs so we're going to be really quiet and only give hi's after he says hello, and hugs when he asks for them from now on...
You know TM, I KTF.....PI will post when he is ready.....he visits because he wants to let us know what is in the mix, but the timing may just not be right....The point is...PI (I hope I am not overstepping PI..It is not my intent) is viewing here because he knows SM is here for Justice for Natalee.....SM/Red/Klaas and way too many Monkeys to mention (they don't need mention-they need Justice for Natalee).
I (along with all esteemed colleagues/Monkeys) STAND WITH THE GIRL!!!

Thanks billb!  That makes me feel better.  Reminds me of this old guy that was here during the Persistence search...some really tense times...he told me to sing Christmas songs.  IIRC it was almost February, but that was o.k.; it made me feel better.  I've been thinking a lot about that, so much that I still have my Christmas tree up!  And I've been humming a Christmas song or two every once in a while just to keep my spirits up. 

Keeping the Faith, and Standing with the Girl!!!! 

KTF will like this...that is why I put her in...
It's all cool.....we are here for Natalee, Beth, Dave.....if it helps, I'll keep my Christmas tree up forever...,
Heck, next round of Christmas Carols are on me!!! ....

Yep, KTF will be wired for sound when she sees these posts...we'll probably start another countdown!   

That's o.k, whatever it takes to keep us all asking questions, looking for answers, and sticking to the task at hand!  None of it can be wrong when our hearts are in the right place, looking for Justice for a precious girl and her family.

I'd better hit the monkey bunkey myself...almost time to get up and do it all again!

Goodnight billb!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #41 on: January 14, 2009, 03:30:30 AM »

I hope everyone had a chance to hear this one over the Christmas season, I think it's a great message any time!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w1IwQZPOmM

J4N   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #42 on: January 14, 2009, 05:05:35 AM »

Morning Johan!

Edward...Two Luis Mansurs - The son and the brother. No three, another around Joran's age!

Sorry, no notes, again, but there is a lot of info on the internet on the Mansur family relationships. Will tell you whom is related to whom and how.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #43 on: January 14, 2009, 07:37:44 AM »

Thank you, guys.  I haven't done a thread change in a while. 

What we have hee aah is a failyah to communicate.   

You were great 2NJ!   

YEAH 2NJ!! I was drooling on my pillow when all this went down 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #44 on: January 14, 2009, 08:24:41 AM »

Blue Moon
Scared Monkey

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #792 1/9/09 -
« Reply #933 on: January 13, 2009, 08:33:37 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Article I found (a snippet of it follows):

Superior Offshore International Comments on Putative Class-Action Lawsuits

HOUSTON, March 5, 2008 /PRNewswire-FirstCall via COMTEX News Network/ -- Superior Offshore International, Inc. (Nasdaq: DEEP) today announced that several putative class-action lawsuits have been filed against the Company alleging violations of the federal securities laws. Superior Offshore believes that each of these lawsuits is without merit and the Company will vigorously defend itself.

this location: 
http://ir.superioroffshore.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=297883

***This was March 5th, 2008.  What date were we (as in everyone, everywhere) requested to make donations to continue the search?
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4363.920

FEBRUARY 2008

oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #744 3/19 -
« Reply #468 on: March 20, 2008, 04:24:34 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: SS on March 20, 2008, 04:11:07 PM
Hi Kyle,

At the end of February, we were trying very hard to hustle contributions for the Persistence.
  We had heard that funds were low and an appeal for donations was posted on the Persistence website.  About a week later, we learned that Persistence was returning to Louisiana.  Can you share any information with us about any possible plans to renew the search off of Aruba?  We know that there are still many sites that you need to check.  Are there any plans at this point to return? I can't imagine for a second that Dave is ready to stop.  We sure aren't ready to stop.  Do the Dutch/Arubans have any detailed information about the locations of the sites that you have identified?  Can you share with us how much information you were required to give them in exchange for permission to search in their waters?  Can you also give us an idea of the attitude of the sandflies toward you and the search team?

Greetings,

First, thank you for your tireless efforts and dedication.  The Persistence leaving Aruba was strictly due to the fact that it's work there was complete.  Don't hear me wrong. We completed the side scan sonar search of the entire planned area.  We did an initial round of ROV dives with the Persistence which was on the order of 65 dives.  The final round of ROV dives was to inspect everything not inspected in the remaining area of the search grid.  The Persistence is very expensive and over-kill to keep on site when all we need is to dive on targets with an ROV.  It is best to return the Persistence to it's home and bring in an ROV boat or dive boat to complete the dives.  It's more efficient this way without the extra personnel and equipment out in the field. 
I just got off the phone with Tim Trahan a few minutes ago talking about returning to dive on the remaining targets.  There are plans to return, we just need to figure out the details of when and how.  The "how" question will help us figure out how much more funds we need to raise, if any.  I'm not involved in this.
The Arubans and Dutch never requested any information on our locations and don't have the target list(s).  They obviously know where the trap is because the Aruban dive division dove on the trap with us. From what I experienced, their attitude towards us was never anything other than professional, friendly, courteous, and positive.  By "they", I mean the Aruban dive division, coast guard, and port authority. I didn't come across any sand flies.   

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2721.msg367214#msg367214
Fox
Scared Monkey

« Reply #45 on: January 14, 2009, 08:26:51 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys,

Up and Atom!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: January 14, 2009, 08:27:34 AM »

keepthefaith,

#947 on: Today at 09:55:59 PM   keepthefaith

Do we have the backgrounds on those involved in the lawsuit with superior offshore?
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4363.940   

Superior Offshore International, Inc. -- DEEPA short history and what looks to be a copy of  the documents is located here

http://securities.stanford.edu/1039/DEEP_01/
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: January 14, 2009, 08:28:43 AM »

Wingnut - don't forget also about Silvetti's posts at BFN (and those of his sister).  I have those posts of his somewhere.............let me find them.

They were made soliciting monies long after the Persistence made it back home to Louisiana.
wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #48 on: January 14, 2009, 08:42:47 AM »

Wingnut - don't forget also about Silvetti's posts at BFN (and those of his sister).  I have those posts of his somewhere.............let me find them.

They were made soliciting monies long after the Persistence made it back home to Louisiana.

TRUE, Jen - the request for funds started before the Persistence left the waters of Aruba, and continued well after her return to Louisiana.  BUT - why would you solicit donations if your company is days away from class action litigation - which is the death blow to your ability to fund such an endeavor?  With all these shenanigans taking place (securities violations, bankruptcy, class action lawsuits) the possibility that the Persistence or ANY boat being able to complete the search (LOL) was slim to none. 
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: January 14, 2009, 09:03:36 AM »

TRUE, Jen - the request for funds started before the Persistence left the waters of Aruba, and continued well after her return to Louisiana.  BUT - why would you solicit donations if your company is days away from class action litigation - which is the death blow to your ability to fund such an endeavor?   With all these shenanigans taking place (securities violations, bankruptcy, class action lawsuits) the possibility that the Persistence or ANY boat being able to complete the search (LOL) was slim to none. 

And WHY would you be looking for another boat - when Silvetti himself (and Shaefer) had others that could do the job?

Here are the posts from Silvetti and his sister at BFN soliciting funds..............in APRIL 2008.

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=8476.msg334979#msg334979

LegallyLex Hero Member Posts: 551
John Silvetti, the Persistence and the Search for Natalee «
on: April 03, 2008, 06:46:44 PM »

Hey everyone, I am finally getting my brother John Silvetti on here in a few minutes. If you have any questions about the Persistence and search that he may answer, I am sure he will... (if it isn't confidential) Give me a few minutes!

jdsurveyor1 Newbie Posts: 11
Reply #4 on: April 03, 2008, 07:19:47 PM »

I would like to give everyone at BFN an update on where we stand. The Persistence completed surveying the initial and extended grids. Basically, this means that the sonar survey was completed. Over 275 targets of interest were picked up and analyzed by the sonar interpreters. Only 25% of the targets were investigated by the ROV. At that point, we had run out of money and weather. Louis Schaefer committed a very generous amount of money towards the survey and the rest of us absorbed what we could. However, that was all based on the initial survey grid. Once the grid tripled, obviously so did our committments. (Jen's words here - the grid tripled because Richardson got Silvetti on his side, saying they needed to keep looking - but in DEEPER WATERS, and this was immediately after they found THE trap) The weather had continually increased until we were constantly facing 20 ft. seas. The Persistence can handle 20 foot seas, however, it is very dangerous for the crew and impossible to collect data. It was taking us 3 days to complete what took us only 1 day the month before. It was time to call it off. This was a very difficult thing to do as we had all prepared ourselves to either find Natalee or not. None of us were prepared to leave not knowing one way or the other. I believe once the reality set in that we were going to leave without knowing, that was the lowest point in morale of the entire trip. It took a few days for everyone to shake it off and complete what we could.

Reply #10 on: April 03, 2008, 07:34:08 PM »

Thank you Jamie for your kind words. You must realize that the support that everyone posted daily kept us upbeat and working. You all were truly there with us. We are currently looking for an ROV vessel we can work with to return to complete the target investigations later in the year. I just returned last night from New England where I looked at a vessel that was being considered to do this with[/b].(Jen's words - why not one of his own vessels?  Or one of Shaefer's?  Like perhaps one of the vessels Shaefer sold, but then leased back?)  The surveyors from the Persistence were also working with the Maritime Police and Prosecutor's Office utilizing bottom scanning sonar in ponds and murky bodies of water. This is ongoing, however, the strike on the island has brought this to a halt until the strike is settled. Rumors claim this may happen on Monday.

Debbie AdministratorHero Member Posts: 26257
Reply #12 on: April 03, 2008, 07:42:21 PM »

John, what can we do to insure that the search is completed?Also, when the cage was found that was shown on Dateline (pictures also hit the internet) what thoughts, emotions, etc... went through your mind? Can you elaborate on that for us? Thanks!

Reply #13 on: April 03, 2008, 07:52:13 PM »

The important thing is to raise funds. It will require corporate support as well as private donations. Dave and Beth have been doing a great job getting the word out and while I was on the island, Dave put me in contact with the head of the Hotel Association who is working on raising a sizeable amount. So many on the island are supporting our efforts as well as people from all over the world.The media really blew the cage out of proportion. Although the cage initially provided some moments of "what is in there", I warned all on board that none of this information was to leave the boat. It was very suspect that a cage of this size was found where it was on the seafloor relative to the coast. My feelings were this was highly unusual and probably had something to do with something, but not what we were after. (Jen's words - remember, according to Caps, it was Silvetti himself who first suggested the trap was EMPTY, and was likely a drug post office.  Yet Kyle's professional analysis told us that cage had NO recent activity to indicate such - including lack of anchor scars on the sea floor for boats to maintain position while a diver went down, no disturbance of the sand covering the remains, etc) It was decided that the cage would be investigated further by divers, however, it was designated as only a target of interest. The crew moved onto other targets. Unfortunately, inexperience and frustration led to premature statements, including that we had found her.(Jen's words - here John Silvetti is calling Tim Miller inexperienced.  HA!) I don't think anyone was more upset than I that this information came off the boat and caused the Holloway family more grief!

LegallyLex Hero Member Posts: 551
Reply #15 on: April 03, 2008, 07:55:25 PM »

John, a lot of BFN posters have asked me how much money would be needed to complete the search. Can you provide an estimate on what amount would be needed?

Reply #16 on: April 03, 2008, 07:58:19 PM »

It is very difficult to say, since Louis has not selected a ROV vessel and we do not know how much of a humanitarian discount we can count on by the vessel and ROV owners, but my guess is that we will be looking at around 1 million dollars
----------------------------

And here is a statement from Luis Shaefer the end of February - AFTER Shaefer had sent Kyle back to the states to broker a deal for the cage contents footage, and AFTER Shaefer knew the Persistence was already planning to leave Aruba:

Holloway searchers need helpThursday, February 28, 2008 | 8:21 PM

By Cynthia Cisneros

KEMAH, TX (KTRK) -- It's been almost three years since Natalee Holloway disappeared in Aruba on a class trip. But searchers have not given up hope.

A Kemah businessman has been on the front lines of the search for Natalee, spending over a million dollars of his own money. Over the past four months, he's paid for an underwater search.

The morning we were there, Louis Schafer was signing a wire transfer for $250,000. The money used to operate a sophisticated, deep sea survey boat, named the Persistence.

"I've dedicated a million dollars, I've gone way above that," said Louis Schafer of Underwater Expeditions. "I feel like it's time to ask for help from the American people that want to see this case solved."

The Persistence has been used every day since November to survey the ocean floor near Aruba. It uses remote operated vehicles, called ROVs, to sweep the ocean depths. What they've been able to accomplish is astounding.

"By Friday, we will have surveyed the entire 50-square mile off Aruba," Schafer said. "We have identified at least 60 of the targets. we have about 150 more targets to inspect."

Natalee Holloway traveled to Aruba two years ago to celebrate her high school graduation and disappeared. Natalee was last seen with Joran Van der Sloot who says he does not know what happened to her.

Schafer made a fortune in the deep sea diving business for oil rig removal and installation. He had access to unique technology and a team of experts that could find just about anything.

"So we have completely mapped the ocean floor, we know every object that's there, we know every object that could be a container holding her in the sea," he said.

A relentless search Schafer and his team say will stop, if they don't get more funding.

"And we all feel, I'm speaking from everybody on the team, that she's in one of the targets we have not looked at yet," Tim Trahan of Underwater Expeditions said. "We can't stop. I go to sleep at night thinking we've located it, we just need to get to it."

The search of the rest of those targets will stop this week. For more information on how you can help,

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=5988951
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #50 on: January 14, 2009, 09:05:12 AM »

whoops!  looks like I fubarred the bolding in that last post.
Fox
Scared Monkey

« Reply #51 on: January 14, 2009, 09:15:53 AM »

Thanks for your post. I think we all understood what points you were making. I had to laugh...I dont think I have ever seen FUBAR in past tense...I like it! 
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: January 14, 2009, 09:26:55 AM »

Thanks for your post. I think we all understood what points you were making. I had to laugh...I dont think I have ever seen FUBAR in past tense...I like it! 

LOL Fox.  I wasn't sure if that should be spelled with 2 r's or just one.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #53 on: January 14, 2009, 09:59:29 AM »

Another interesting issue of note here.  This from Silvetti's post at BFN:

The important thing is to raise funds. It will require corporate support as well as private donations. Dave and Beth have been doing a great job getting the word out and while I was on the island, Dave put me in contact with the head of the Hotel Association who is working on raising a sizeable amount.
-----------

RIGHT!

Because AHATA was oh so helpful in finding Natalee right from the beginning?  Would that be those same folks from the Tourism Industry who were "moved" to the Justice Dept to "help solve this case"?

The same people who set out within the first week to besmirch Natalee and state she was a run away?

I wonder just how that meeting between Silvetti and AHATA went?  And I wonder when, exactly, it took place?

Remember Jorge Pesquera - wasn't he the former President of AHATA - admitting to Beth that there was a cover up that had taken place.

I wonder just how far AHATA was willing to go to further that cover up?  I wonder if they would have gone as far as offering a boat Owner some incentives to look the other way if and when anything was found?
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #54 on: January 14, 2009, 10:30:39 AM »

Morning Johan!

Edward...Two Luis Mansurs - The son and the brother. No three, another around Joran's age!

Sorry, no notes, again, but there is a lot of info on the internet on the Mansur family relationships. Will tell you whom is related to whom and how.

I did find the picture of the young one last night.. But without a doubt Luis Mansur is the brother of Jossy Mansur and he must have a son >jr
 The judge in the court case was very clear on who he is and what he has done in his past..
He is not a nice guy and people fear him. That is the kind of person you are looking for..
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: January 14, 2009, 10:31:29 AM »

I hope everyone had a chance to hear this one over the Christmas season, I think it's a great message any time!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w1IwQZPOmM

J4N   

texasmas ... thank you.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #56 on: January 14, 2009, 10:42:31 AM »

The important thing is to raise funds. It will require corporate support as well as private donations. Dave and Beth have been doing a great job getting the word out and while I was on the island, Dave put me in contact with the head of the Hotel Association who is working on raising a sizeable amount.
-----------

RIGHT!

Because AHATA was oh so helpful in finding Natalee right from the beginning?  Would that be those same folks from the Tourism Industry who were "moved" to the Justice Dept to "help solve this case"?

The same people who set out within the first week to besmirch Natalee and state she was a run away?

I wonder just how that meeting between Silvetti and AHATA went?  And I wonder when, exactly, it took place?

Remember Jorge Pesquera - wasn't he the former President of AHATA - admitting to Beth that there was a cover up that had taken place.

I wonder just how far AHATA was willing to go to further that cover up?  I wonder if they would have gone as far as offering a boat Owner some incentives to look the other way if and when anything was found?

So......how much did the head of the Hotel Association raise????  I wonder where those funds are now????  Class action lawsuits take $$$ to settle.........  Just sayin'.......

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: January 14, 2009, 10:43:17 AM »

-----------

RIGHT!

Thanks Jen.

Dave Holloway wrote a book called "Corruption in Paradise".  He is well aware that the "powers that be" in Aruba are behind the coverup that has prevented justice from prevailing for his daughter from the getgo ...

I do not get it!

Anyways ... if the Persistence endeavor benefited financially as a result of an AHATA contribution  ... it can ony be considered another John Silvetti conflict of interest that would further explain the happenings encompassing the recovery of the contents of the trap/cage which Kyle Kingman revealed in his own words.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: January 14, 2009, 10:51:04 AM »

I contend that CAPS is deception personified.

Also ... logic dictates that in January, 2008 ... almost three years into the investigation ... somebody who is going to be revered as in the know should be aware of the role that Jug Twitty played in the life of Natalee Holloway.

It appears that Dave Holloway's friends (according to Robin) ... Reality and/or Mark Purcell (MIP6) ... may be directly involved or ... lurking somewhere behind the scenes pulling some strings.  Take note that CAPS addresses Julia Renfro ... a friend of Mark Purcell ... a friend that is thisclose.

IMO

Janet
______

JANUARY, 2008

CapsLockWizard
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #715 1/25 -
« Reply #384 on: January 27, 2008, 02:51:39 PM »

need to know 2 things

Did Natalee travel somewhere before he come to Aruba

and

and the parents tree   Natalee is the doughter of  -----  and --------- etc.

I know that probably Dave Holloway has notting to do with this Case but the Twitty

Wat is twitty to natalee?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2539.msg332978;topicseen#msg332978

APRIL 1, 2008

CapsLockWizard
Re: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #2
« Reply #609 on: April 01, 2008, 03:15:49 AM »

my first question this morning around 9:30 was:

Why would beth lie about her being a virgin and who run with the story was fox news. where did they got the news from? I will answer Julia.

Why why would I lhype up something that was not true and now i need some one to run with it. that can colorabrorate and sustain my lie. My friend. who walk with me. both know it is not the true and that makes it like we say in Logic world,  NOT = NOT and that makes it a logic sense.

it can not be OR and can not be AND OR logic. do not compute.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2733.msg369749#msg369749

_____

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: January 14, 2009, 10:51:33 AM »

-----------

RIGHT!

So......how much did the head of the Hotel Association raise????  I wonder where those funds are now????  Class action lawsuits take $$$ to settle.........  Just sayin'.......

And that would have been Rob Smith, right? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.