April 25, 2024, 06:32:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #793 1/13/09 - 1/18/09  (Read 185323 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #400 on: January 16, 2009, 07:21:11 PM »

Bye for now ... Debbie, Keepthefaith, Magnolia and Nut44x4.

Janet
4:20 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #401 on: January 16, 2009, 07:26:25 PM »

Bye for now ... Debbie, Keepthefaith, Magnolia and Nut44x4.

Janet
4:20 PM PT

Bye Janet!JUSTICE FOR NATALEE

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #402 on: January 16, 2009, 07:27:32 PM »

Anyone think CapsLockWizard can tell us who's gonna win the Super Bowl!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #403 on: January 16, 2009, 07:28:27 PM »

Anyone think CapsLockWizard can tell us who's gonna win the Super Bowl!

My money's on whoever he doesn't pick!Please CapsLockWizard!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #404 on: January 16, 2009, 07:37:33 PM »

Night Janet Smile

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #405 on: January 16, 2009, 08:10:06 PM »

I cannot comprehend why EVERY monkey who reads Kyle Kingman's own words in regards to the happening encompassing the Persistence undertaking is not angry ... is ready to move on.  Natalee Holloway deserved more.  IMO.  The family deserved more.  Those who sacrificially donated deserved more.

When it is considered that the Arubans are preceived to be behind a coverup that has prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway since May 30, 2005 ... logic dictates that without an agreement negotiated by John Silvetti with the ALE in the planning stages of the Persistence undertaking in regards to the chain of custody IF anything appeared to be case related were discovered ... the entire endeavor was doomed prior to from the beginning.

When it is considered that the Arubans are preceived to be behind a coverup that has prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway since May 30, 2005 ... logic dictates that without an agreement negotiated by John Silvetti with the ALE in the planning stages of the Persistence undertaking in regard to an FBI agent on board to observe the chain of custody IFanything that appeared to be case related were discovered ... the entire endeavor was doomed prior to even beginning.

Private Eye ... Natalee Holloway's uncle ... said it best.

Janet

++++++

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4
« Reply #499 on: April 09, 2008, 12:39:50 AM »

If I understood Kyle correctly, and that would be that the Arubans retrieved and possessed all finds, not sharing anything with the crew, then that effort was a waste of time and effort. The only thing it could have accomplished was to locate additional evidence for the Arubans to destroy.  The effort was superb, but the game was fixed.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2769.msg372245;topicseen#msg372245

I cannot comprehend why EVERY monkey who reads Kyle Kingman's own words in regards to the happening encompassing the Persistence undertaking is not angry

The effort was a waste of time and effort. The only thing it could have accomplished was to locate additional evidence for the Arubans to destroy.  The effort was superb, but the game was fixed.

TRUST ME, I AM VERY ANGRY. I HAVE DONE MY VERY BEST TO HELP BRING NATALEE HOME,I WILL NOT STOP.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #406 on: January 16, 2009, 08:17:57 PM »

I cannot comprehend why EVERY monkey who reads Kyle Kingman's own words in regards to the happening encompassing the Persistence undertaking is not angry ... is ready to move on.  Natalee Holloway deserved more.  IMO.  The family deserved more.  Those who sacrificially donated deserved more.

When it is considered that the Arubans are preceived to be behind a coverup that has prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway since May 30, 2005 ... logic dictates that without an agreement negotiated by John Silvetti with the ALE in the planning stages of the Persistence undertaking in regards to the chain of custody IF anything appeared to be case related were discovered ... the entire endeavor was doomed prior to from the beginning.

When it is considered that the Arubans are preceived to be behind a coverup that has prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway since May 30, 2005 ... logic dictates that without an agreement negotiated by John Silvetti with the ALE in the planning stages of the Persistence undertaking in regard to an FBI agent on board to observe the chain of custody IFanything that appeared to be case related were discovered ... the entire endeavor was doomed prior to even beginning.

Private Eye ... Natalee Holloway's uncle ... said it best.

Janet

++++++

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4
« Reply #499 on: April 09, 2008, 12:39:50 AM »

If I understood Kyle correctly, and that would be that the Arubans retrieved and possessed all finds, not sharing anything with the crew, then that effort was a waste of time and effort. The only thing it could have accomplished was to locate additional evidence for the Arubans to destroy.  The effort was superb, but the game was fixed.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2769.msg372245;topicseen#msg372245

I cannot comprehend why EVERY monkey who reads Kyle Kingman's own words in regards to the happening encompassing the Persistence undertaking is not angry

The effort was a waste of time and effort. The only thing it could have accomplished was to locate additional evidence for the Arubans to destroy.  The effort was superb, but the game was fixed.

TRUST ME, I AM VERY ANGRY. I HAVE DONE MY VERY BEST TO HELP BRING NATALEE HOME,I WILL NOT STOP.

Ditto! I'm Madder than Hell Too! I Will NOT GIVE UP on Justice for Natalee! My Prayers will Continue!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #407 on: January 16, 2009, 10:00:56 PM »

I am angry too, Janet.
I am especially mad that it was American pirates that conspired
to keep the remains in the trap hidden.  That is absolutely unforgivable.
I am angry at CapsLockWizzard and his cohorts for coming to this
forum to misdirect the attention from the cage/trap and it's contents,
while pretending to be helpful.  I cannot understand how anyone can
still believe in his foolishness.
I am angry at the cowards on Aruba who have gone so far to cover up
Natalee's murder, and Joran van der Sloot for killing her.
Damn them all.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #408 on: January 16, 2009, 10:09:18 PM »

I am angry too, Janet.
I am especially mad that it was American pirates that conspired
to keep the remains in the trap hidden.  That is absolutely unforgivable.
I am angry at CapsLockWizzard and his cohorts for coming to this
forum to misdirect the attention from the cage/trap and it's contents,
while pretending to be helpful.  I cannot understand how anyone can
still believe in his foolishness.
I am angry at the cowards on Aruba who have gone so far to cover up
Natalee's murder, and Joran van der Sloot for killing her.
Damn them all.
Yep!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #409 on: January 16, 2009, 10:22:58 PM »

I'm sick and tired of this annual charade -- PERIOD!! I'm tired of of the U.S. Government's silence. I'm tired of EVERYONE telling us "big things are happening".   

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #410 on: January 16, 2009, 10:55:02 PM »

I'm sick and tired of this annual charade -- PERIOD!! I'm tired of of the U.S. Government's silence. I'm tired of EVERYONE telling us "big things are happening".   

I second that.I've been hearing something BIG is gonna happen for close to 4 years now!Paulus Van Der Sloot can not be that important.SERIOUSLY.We know Aruba,as well as the Netherlands are gonna only give a Dog and Pony show.Nothing more,nothing less.THE AMERICAN GOVT needs to send in the clandestine operatives to Aruba,Thailand,Laos,The Netherlands or wherever and extricate the TRUTH or..I don't know.
Do,Whatever they do.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #411 on: January 16, 2009, 11:09:44 PM »

Natalee Monkeys

You are all the best.  It is sooo important that we are here to encourage one another.  It has been almost four years and ... the neverending roller coaster ride that goes nowhere in regards to justice for Natalee Holloway at times does become overwhelming.

Tomorrow is a new day.

Love, Janet
8:10 PM PT 

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: January 16, 2009, 11:13:40 PM »

Natalee Monkeys

You are all the best.  It is sooo important that we are here to encourage one another.  It has been almost four years and ... the neverending roller coaster ride that goes nowhere in regards to justice for Natalee Holloway at times does become overwhelming.

Tomorrow is a new day.

Love, Janet

Never Give Up.
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #413 on: January 16, 2009, 11:16:29 PM »

Thanks Janet!....You are Absolutely right...We will be here for as long as it takes to get Justice for Natalee..... 

In God We Trust!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #414 on: January 16, 2009, 11:28:37 PM »

Natalee Monkeys

Tomorrow is a new day.

Love, Janet

We're here, and as San has said, 'never give up'.  We're not going away.  No way.  Logic dictates, right?   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #415 on: January 16, 2009, 11:30:14 PM »

Natalee Monkeys

Tomorrow is a new day.

Love, Janet

We're here, and as San has said, 'never give up'.  We're not going away.  No way.  Logic dictates, right?   
Right! 

In God We Trust!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: January 16, 2009, 11:36:11 PM »

Natalee Monkeys

Tomorrow is a new day.

Love, Janet

_____

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #417 on: January 16, 2009, 11:39:20 PM »

Natalee Monkeys

Tomorrow is a new day.

Love, Janet

Right! 

'don't let the b**tards get you down'....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #418 on: January 16, 2009, 11:41:10 PM »

I have a question for everyone to ponder.  We all know how Beth, Dave, Jug and others in the family were very vocal when Natalee went missing.  Very much into searching for her and ready to expose what they went through in Aruba and the mess that was going on.  Here is the question.  Do you think that if there was any chance that Natalee was in that trap that the family would be so quiet?  We have heard nothing from the family.  I personally think that in all this turmoil about the crab trap I would take my cues from the family.  They do know more than us and yes they do know more than Kermit.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #419 on: January 16, 2009, 11:47:48 PM »

I have a question for everyone to ponder.  We all know how Beth, Dave, Jug and others in the family were very vocal when Natalee went missing.  Very much into searching for her and ready to expose what they went through in Aruba and the mess that was going on.  Here is the question.  Do you think that if there was any chance that Natalee was in that trap that the family would be so quiet?  We have heard nothing from the family.  I personally think that in all this turmoil about the crab trap I would take my cues from the family.  They do know more than us and yes they do know more than Kermit.
Yes, I think they DO have reasonto be quiet about it. You can't keep "tipping your hand" before you nail the perps.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.