April 26, 2024, 02:35:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #793 1/13/09 - 1/18/09  (Read 185341 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #440 on: January 17, 2009, 12:14:11 AM »

I have a question for everyone to ponder.  We all know how Beth, Dave, Jug and others in the family were very vocal when Natalee went missing.  Very much into searching for her and ready to expose what they went through in Aruba and the mess that was going on.  Here is the question.  Do you think that if there was any chance that Natalee was in that trap that the family would be so quiet?  We have heard nothing from the family.  I personally think that in all this turmoil about the crab trap I would take my cues from the family.  They do know more than us and yes they do know more than Kermit.

Is this going to start another Kermit debate.  The family knows more than HotShot, CAPS, and others who are working behind the scenes to discredit Kermit.

I have no desire to start another Kermit debate.  I agree that the family knows more than Hotshot, CAPS and others.  I also believe that the family knows more than Kermit.  I was stating my opinion and I do realize that it may not be the same as those remaining on the Natalee thread but I thought we were all still entitled to our opinion. 

Everyone is entitiled to their own opinions.  The only problem is your opinion is that we shouldn't be discussing the possibility of wrong doing by Kyle or the Persiistence crew.  So your opinion is that our opinion is wrong and shouldn't be considered.

What should we discuss?  Should be discuss the weather in Aruba, Alabama, Arkansas or Mississippi?  Just curious what your suggestion might be? 
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #441 on: January 17, 2009, 12:14:25 AM »

San, I am not defending Kyle.  I think he ran his mouth when he should not have.  Keepthefaith, they are from Lafayette, LA.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: January 17, 2009, 12:15:28 AM »

Where's the Persistence from?

Louisiana I believe
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: January 17, 2009, 12:15:39 AM »

I have a question for everyone to ponder.  We all know how Beth, Dave, Jug and others in the family were very vocal when Natalee went missing.  Very much into searching for her and ready to expose what they went through in Aruba and the mess that was going on.  Here is the question.  Do you think that if there was any chance that Natalee was in that trap that the family would be so quiet?  We have heard nothing from the family.  I personally think that in all this turmoil about the crab trap I would take my cues from the family.  They do know more than us and yes they do know more than Kermit.

Is this going to start another Kermit debate.  The family knows more than HotShot, CAPS, and others who are working behind the scenes to discredit Kermit.

I have no desire to start another Kermit debate.  I agree that the family knows more than Hotshot, CAPS and others.  I also believe that the family knows more than Kermit.  I was stating my opinion and I do realize that it may not be the same as those remaining on the Natalee thread but I thought we were all still entitled to our opinion. 

Kermit does not claim to know anything.  Kermit is exposing posts with Beth Holloway's permission which were submitted to the Natalee's Freebirds by Kyle Kingman ... post that reveal the happenings encompassing on board the Persistence undertaking.

Either you believe Kyle Kingman's words or you do not .... Kyle Kingman who held a professional position aboard the Persistence throughout the undertaking.

Janet

++++++

Kyle Kingman
Senior Geophysical Project Manager at Alpine Ocean Seismic Survey Inc.
Greater New York City Area

Current
Senior Geophysical Operations Manager at Alpine Ocean Seismic Survey Inc.

Past
Manager at Kingman Geophysical Solutions

Education
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey-New Brunswick
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey-New Brunswick

Industry
Oil & Energy
_______

Kyle Kingman’s Summary

Kyle Kingman’s Specialties:

Project Management, Sonar Acquisition, hydrographic survey, data processing, remote sensing data analysis.

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/b/65/464

+++++++

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: January 17, 2009, 12:15:46 AM »

This is fine but when making a post like you just did you singled out Kermit.  We have had a few weeks of people coming on and trying to bash Kermit.

I will stand by an American trying to find Justice for Natalee before I ever stand with an Aruban.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2009, 12:23:11 AM by San » Logged
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: January 17, 2009, 12:18:24 AM »

San, I am not defending Kyle.  I think he ran his mouth when he should not have.  Keepthefaith, they are from Lafayette, LA.

I ... for one ... am thankful the Kyle "ran his mouth".  The truth encompassing the deception of the Persistence undertaking was exposed.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: January 17, 2009, 12:18:31 AM »

Everyone is entitiled to their own opinions.  The only problem is your opinion is that we shouldn't be discussing the possibility of wrong doing by Kyle or the Persiistence crew.  So your opinion is that our opinion is wrong and shouldn't be considered.

What should we discuss?  Should be discuss the weather in Aruba, Alabama, Arkansas or Mississippi?  Just curious what your suggestion might be? 

Apparently you read more into what I said than was there.  I did not say we should not be discussing Kyle, etc.  I did not say your opinion was wrong but apparently mine is.  Please don't look for things in my posts that are not there.  That is why I have abstained from posting because I knew my anything I said would be twisted.  I say lets hear something from the family before we hang people!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: January 17, 2009, 12:22:36 AM »

I ... for one ... am thankful the Kyle "ran his mouth".  The truth encompassing the deception of the Persistence undertaking was exposed.

Janet

Yes like I always say keep talking.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #448 on: January 17, 2009, 12:22:45 AM »

Apparently you read more into what I said than was there.  I did not say we should not be discussing Kyle, etc.  I did not say your opinion was wrong but apparently mine is.  Please don't look for things in my posts that are not there.  That is why I have abstained from posting because I knew my anything I said would be twisted.  I say lets hear something from the family before we hang people!
They are "hanging" themselves.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #449 on: January 17, 2009, 12:24:39 AM »

Janet

Yes like I always say keep talking.

Yes indeed!I think the continued discussion about the Persistence is very good.The more Monkey's talk,the more Monkey's want to come out and talk.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: January 17, 2009, 12:25:36 AM »

My main problem with Kyle is that I think he enjoyed the attention he got from posting on the forums.  I think he was willing to post whatever made him seem important.  That is why I have a problem with what he posted.  I'm not so sure that any of it is factual.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: January 17, 2009, 12:27:33 AM »

Ok, I didn't know we were hanging people.  Kyle ran his mouth and his posts/comments were brought to SM.  Kyle is more than welcome to counter and state his side but he chooses to remain quiet.  Maybe Kyle was BSing about everything, I don't know.  I do know that what he said is pretty damning. 

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #452 on: January 17, 2009, 12:28:24 AM »

My main problem with Kyle is that I think he enjoyed the attention he got from posting on the forums.  I think he was willing to post whatever made him seem important.  That is why I have a problem with what he posted.  I'm not so sure that any of it is factual.

So you don't believe Kyle.So he made it all up to get people to think that Natalee was potentially in the Trap?Now that's pretty sick,and if it's TRUE,Kyle is a despicable human being and,and.....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #453 on: January 17, 2009, 12:29:40 AM »

Well then shame on him for playing with someones life.

Who died and left him boss to make these kind of decisions.

It is hurtful towards the family.  This is not a game.  These are lives he is playing with.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #454 on: January 17, 2009, 12:29:58 AM »

Gotta Chat-n-Run! Will return shortly...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #455 on: January 17, 2009, 12:31:25 AM »

If you see what I posted as you were posting you will see what i said about Kyle.  I have no proof that he loved hearing himself but in my opinion he should have been more concerned with what he was doing rather than posting on blogs as he apparently posted in more places than SM
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #456 on: January 17, 2009, 12:32:07 AM »

Well then shame on him for playing with someones life.

Who died and left him boss to make these kind of decisions.

It is hurtful towards the family.  This is not a game.  These are lives he is playing with.

EXACTLY San.It's beyond hurtful.To imply someone's MURDERED daughter was potentially in a trap in the middle of the ocean "IF" she wasn't and people still defend and talk to this person

MOHANDAS GANDHI
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #457 on: January 17, 2009, 12:33:27 AM »

So you don't believe Kyle.So he made it all up to get people to think that Natalee was potentially in the Trap?Now that's pretty sick,and if it's TRUE,Kyle is a despicable human being and,and.....

San and keepthefaith, I have no proof of that.  Just my opinon.  That is the vibe I got from reading what he was posting.  I'm not sure what we can believe of what he said.  Of course, I could be all wrong, but that is the feeling I got from him.  You notice he was the only one we heard from.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #458 on: January 17, 2009, 12:35:25 AM »

The Natalee's Freebirds is/was a private forum ... no exposure.  If you read the former Natalee's Freebirds' administrator (Jen) email to Klaas ... she explains that Kyle joined the Natalee's Freebirds with the intention of receiving assistance in compiling a document of the happenings on board the Persistence ... a document that could be submitted to Beth Holloway.  Somewhere along the way Kyle had a change of heart ...

Casa ... I posted the Jen's email which Klaas posted above ... please read.

Janet

_____

casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: January 17, 2009, 12:36:03 AM »

I also agree that if that is what he did it is the lowest of the low!  I just never trusted his posting while he was supposed to be looking for Natalee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.