April 25, 2024, 10:06:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #793 1/13/09 - 1/18/09  (Read 185313 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #460 on: January 17, 2009, 12:39:21 AM »

I also agree that if that is what he did it is the lowest of the low!  I just never trusted his posting while he was supposed to be looking for Natalee.

Exactly you never trusted his posting while he was on here at SM.  But when he posted in a place that was supposed to be private why lie.  No need to lie when you think it's a private discussion. You would lie if you thought everyone was reading.
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #461 on: January 17, 2009, 12:41:30 AM »

I also agree that if that is what he did it is the lowest of the low!  I just never trusted his posting while he was supposed to be looking for Natalee.

Exactly you never trusted his posting while he was on here at SM.  But when he posted in a place that was supposed to be private why lie.  No need to lie when you think it's a private discussion. You would lie if you thought everyone was reading.

But he was still getting attention from the ones who posted and could read there.  I don't think it was the reading that he loved but the response he got from the posters who responded to him.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #462 on: January 17, 2009, 12:44:39 AM »

My main problem with Kyle is that I think he enjoyed the attention he got from posting on the forums.  I think he was willing to post whatever made him seem important.  That is why I have a problem with what he posted.  I'm not so sure that any of it is factual.

So you don't believe Kyle.So he made it all up to get people to think that Natalee was potentially in the Trap?Now that's pretty sick,and if it's TRUE,Kyle is a despicable human being and,and.....

San and keepthefaith, I have no proof of that.  Just my opinon.  That is the vibe I got from reading what he was posting.  I'm not sure what we can believe of what he said.  Of course, I could be all wrong, but that is the feeling I got from him.  You notice he was the only one we heard from.

Kyle Kingman (ROV) and Tim Trahan (diver) were the only crew members who held positions of expertise on board the Persistence that would give them a perspective of the truth encompassing the trap/cage.  It was Kyle Kingman and Tim Trahan along with the owner of the Persistence who were attempting to make deals with the major networks.  However ... Tim Trahan did not "run his mouth" on a private site.  Tim Trahan did not reveal the ROV images on a private site.

Janet

++++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle:
  On the other hand, those differences has also caused a rift between Tim Trahan/Louis and myself with John (although John and I remain close friends and colleagues). The result is Tim, Louis and I are moving forward and John is left out of the loop.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #463 on: January 17, 2009, 12:51:59 AM »

casa ... I believe that Kyle Kingman intentions were honorable when he first approached the Natalee's Freebirds for assistance in compiling a document of his observations on board the Persistence.  It was Kyle's intention that this compilation was given to Beth Holloway.

I suspect that his hookup with Tim T. and Louis S. in regards to selling the Persistence story to a major network is when the change of heart occured and ... the attempt at preventing the release of the doument occured.

A Monkey Freebird can correct me if I am wrong.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #464 on: January 17, 2009, 12:53:05 AM »

I don't know if those were Natalee's remains in the trap or not.  I still also see a service cap.  But it appears to have been on the chest area of the photo of Natalee that Kyle superimposed on the contents of the trap.

He then said that the fabric tested was from what would have been the skirt area.  Kyle also stated that there were human remains in that trap.  Whose?

The reason I don't know and may never know is that only ALE had access to the contents of the trap and only ALE took the samples.

They have a history of making evidence disappear.  Not only has this happened in Natalee's case but others like Alex Matthews.

It is unfortunate that Kyle made those statements that there were human remains for a fact.  It is unfortunate that only ALE had access to the contents of the trap.  We forewarned this was not a good thing to have happen.

Now I don't see how anybody will ever know what was or was not in the trap.  It's very hard to just take the word of ALE after all that has transpired.  Example:  blood to chocolate?

Just very frustrating all the way around!  Maddening, even.  Why did they do all that then allow only ALE to reap the results of all those efforts?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #465 on: January 17, 2009, 12:55:24 AM »

The statements that we have of what went on are from Kyle.  I'm not so sure that he was entirely truthful so I am not putting too much credence in what he said happened on the boat and what they found. There has just been so much misinformation in the case and it continues.  Makes me sick!  Im going to call it a night. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #466 on: January 17, 2009, 12:57:17 AM »

Casa ... the following is a post of Kyle Kingman that was posted at the SM site.

Janet

++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #744 3/19 -
« Reply #201 on: March 19, 2008, 08:21:47 PM »

Janet, you aren't even a bad dream, let alone a nightmare.  We had little option other than to have the Aruban dive division recover the samples and bring them back under their care.  Remember we are Americans working in Aruban waters, subject to their laws, invitation, and blessing.  Our hands are tied for the most part. I personally was extremely uncomfortable with the chain of custody, being that we weren't a part of it, but I was powerless to do anything about it.  The samples were photographed in detail by one Aruban diver and the other two investigated the contents of the trap, the dimensions, the rigging, and what surrounded the trap.  From the video, it looked like they did a diligent and careful job with the samples and the underwater photography.  I don't know who has these pictures, but I must assume ALE

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2721.msg366857;topicseen#msg366857

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #467 on: January 17, 2009, 01:00:47 AM »

Good Night Monkeys!  Good Night Zookeepers!

This time I mean it if I value my 43 year marriage.

Janet
10:00 PM PT

_____

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #468 on: January 17, 2009, 01:04:52 AM »

Good Night Janet!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #469 on: January 17, 2009, 01:08:23 AM »

Good Night Monkeys!  Good Night Zookeepers!

This time I mean it if I value my 43 year marriage.

Janet
10:00 PM PT

Goodnight Janet!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #470 on: January 17, 2009, 01:08:26 AM »

I think Kyle's change of heart came about when he discovered John Silvetti was the Project Manager on something he was working on.  He is in a specialty field and likely to run into the same people over and over.  Don't think he would like Silvetti to read what he said about him.

Big OOPS there, IMOO.  He is very young and no one likes to get caught trashing the boss.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: January 17, 2009, 01:16:54 AM »

This is the tomorrow's edition of Awe Mainta frontpage.  I think that it says a Tourist death.

The file is not there yet to download, as soon as it is I'll post the story.

http://awemainta.com/home/index.php?option=com_docman&task=cat_view&gid=37&Itemid=45

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: January 17, 2009, 01:17:53 AM »

Nite Casa and Janet
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #473 on: January 17, 2009, 01:20:14 AM »

This is the tomorrow's edition of Awe Mainta frontpage.  I think that it says a Tourist death.

http://awemainta.com/home/index.php?option=com_docman&task=cat_view&gid=37&Itemid=45

Thanks TM! Good to see You this evening! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #474 on: January 17, 2009, 01:23:46 AM »

Homber a horta turista na Renaissance  
Policial 
Friday, 16 January 2009 - 00:06

Diabierna marduga un par di turista tabata relaha na pool deck di Renaissance Hotel. Na un dado momento nan a ripara cu tin un persona stranjo tabata den nan tas y a logra di bay cu algun cos for di e sitio. Ora cu e turistanan a mira bon nan por a ripara cu e persona en cuestion a bay cu placa y un camera. Polis a yega na e sitio pa asina wordo informa door di e miembrona di seguridad. Despues di a wordo informa Polis a bay tira bista den vecindario pa mira si nan por a topa cu e malechor aki. Nos por menciona cu e casonan aki di ladronica riba turista ultimo simanan ta lantando cabes enormemente. Tambe nos tin informacion cu na algun hotel hasta e mesun empleadonan ta hortando pertenencia di nan huespednan. Aki nan ta horta e articulo y purba di bendele pa haja placa. Den algun di e casonan aki nos por informa si cu tin varios arresto a tuma lugar. Esaki sigur ta algo di lamenta.

Through translator:

man owing to steal tourist at renaissance

friday, 16 january 2009 - 00:06 diabierna marduga one pair of tourist was relaha at pool deck of renaissance hotel. at one dado instant they owing to ripara cu have one person stranjo was in they bag y owing to succeed of bay cu some cos for of the sitio. hour cu the turistanan owing to see good they can owing to ripara cu the person provided that cuestion owing to bay cu coin y one camera. police owing to arrive at the sitio for so wordo informa door of the miembrona of seguridad. after of owing to wordo informa police owing to bay throw view in vecindario for see if they can owing to come across cu the malechor here. we can menciona cu the casonan here of ladronica on tourist ultimo simanan is lantando cabes enormemente. also we have informacion cu at some hotel even the same empleadonan is hortando pertenencia of they huespednan. here they're steal the articulo y try of bendele for haja coin. in some of the casonan here we can informa if cu have several arresto did take lugar. this assure is algo of lamenta come across

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/7074/8/#jc_allComments
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: January 17, 2009, 01:31:54 AM »

1/17/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page

http://awemainta.com/home/

after of 9 day in hospital tourist owing to fayece.

day 1 of january, one tourist mericano, for 11.40 of night, supuestamente bao of influencia of alcohol y also of drugs, owing to cay for of first floor of one hotel in centro of oranjestad y owing to fractura his arm. police y ambulance owing to arrive n’e sitio, y owing to transporta the tourist henry matthew charles, naci at estados unidos day 19 of july 1972, for poli for tratamento, already cu his arm owing to stay fractura. sinembargo, by of the caida, the have to owing to achieve golpinan more earnest, because; cu day 10 of january, police owing to achieve informacion cu after cu past owing to stay interna all the dianan ey in cuido intensivo, past owing to fayece, debi n’e golpinan cu past owing to achieve. dr. croes owing to constata dead. the curpa will wordo send corsow for creamacion. paz at his restonan.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #476 on: January 17, 2009, 01:41:58 AM »

OK, this American tourist a 36yr old guy died from a broken arm?  I'm sure it's more than that but I'm tired.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: January 17, 2009, 01:43:00 AM »

I "think" it says that on the 1st of January, the American tourist Henry Matthew Charles was under the influence of alcohol and drugs when he jumped from the first floor of a hotel and broke his arm.  He was taken to the hospital for treatment, and died nine days later.

If I have this wrong, please correct me.  TIA

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: January 17, 2009, 01:45:49 AM »

Thanks TM! Good to see You this evening! 

You're welcome hotping.  Good to see you too!   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #479 on: January 17, 2009, 01:47:44 AM »

I "think" it says that on the 1st of January, the American tourist Henry Matthew Charles was under the influence of alcohol and drugs when he jumped from the first floor of a hotel and broke his arm.  He was taken to the hospital for treatment, and died nine days later.

If I have this wrong, please correct me.  TIA

Sounds like he did a bit more than break his arm.

Goodnight all!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.