April 18, 2024, 01:18:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #793 1/13/09 - 1/18/09  (Read 185073 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #480 on: January 17, 2009, 01:48:00 AM »

Whatever happened with the guy, I don't like that it took a week after his death for the news to come out.  Not a good sign.  JMO

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #481 on: January 17, 2009, 01:49:18 AM »

I "think" it says that on the 1st of January, the American tourist Henry Matthew Charles was under the influence of alcohol and drugs when he jumped from the first floor of a hotel and broke his arm.  He was taken to the hospital for treatment, and died nine days later.

If I have this wrong, please correct me.  TIA

Sounds like he did a bit more than break his arm.

Goodnight all!

Yes, I think there must be more to it too.  Goodnight Klaas!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: January 17, 2009, 01:51:53 AM »

Does it say he was in the hospital for nine days then died?  Note they are very quick to say alcohol and drugs involved.  Standard victim trashing but I don't think that was a detail that needed to be stated first thing in the article.  Maybe not at all.

And very quickly sent to Curacao for cremation?  No autopsy?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #483 on: January 17, 2009, 01:54:21 AM »

Does it say he was in the hospital for nine days then died?  Note they are very quick to say alcohol and drugs involved.  Standard victim trashing but I don't think that was a detail that needed to be stated first thing in the article.  Maybe not at all.

And very quickly sent to Curacao for cremation?  No autopsy?

I see Cageman here, he's much better with translations than I am.  I'm hoping he can clarify.  Your questions are ones I'm asking too, Anna.   

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #484 on: January 17, 2009, 02:04:28 AM »

The statements that we have of what went on are from Kyle.  I'm not so sure that he was entirely truthful so I am not putting too much credence in what he said happened on the boat and what they found. There has just been so much misinformation in the case and it continues.  Makes me sick!  Im going to call it a night. 

Yes.We are all titled to our opinion.What i'm tired of is the minimization of Kyle's words.Kyle's words,as well as pictures tell a tale of PIRATES on the high seas of Aruba.The concerted effort to discredit,minimize,as well as disregard all together what occured off the coast of Aruba is disturbing to me!Kyle,Silvetti,as well as Schaeffer should be ashamed of themselves.This is all just my opinion.I STAND WITH THE FROG..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #485 on: January 17, 2009, 02:12:03 AM »

Good Night All!

I Stand With the Girl....Natalee Ann Holloway!

Natalee is Still Missing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYzSYV5b35Q

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #486 on: January 17, 2009, 02:13:18 AM »

Good Night All!

Goodnight HotPing...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: January 17, 2009, 02:19:01 AM »

Good Night All!

Great video, thanks!

I'm Standing With the Girl too!  I'll never give up!

Goodnight Hotping.   

Cageman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #488 on: January 17, 2009, 02:19:18 AM »

You're right, Texasmom. A couple of weeks more and you read an speak Papiamentu.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #489 on: January 17, 2009, 02:22:57 AM »

You're right, Texasmom. A couple of weeks more and you read an speak Papiamentu.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #490 on: January 17, 2009, 02:25:53 AM »

Thank you Cageman, you are too kind.   

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #491 on: January 17, 2009, 02:29:46 AM »

Thanks KTF and TM....Sorry it took so long to reply I was over watching more videos.....And letting Natalee know thru My thoughts that

We will not give Up!

GOOD Night!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #492 on: January 17, 2009, 02:30:34 AM »

Thanks KTF and TM....Sorry it took so long to reply I was over watching more videos.....And letting Natalee know thru My thoughts that

We will not give Up!

GOOD Night!

Thankyou HP.No we won't.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #493 on: January 17, 2009, 02:41:17 AM »

1/17/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page

http://awemainta.com/home/

after of 9 day in hospital tourist owing to fayece.

day 1 of january, one tourist mericano, for 11.40 of night, supuestamente bao of influencia of alcohol y also of drugs, owing to cay for of first floor of one hotel in centro of oranjestad y owing to fractura his arm. police y ambulance owing to arrive n’e sitio, y owing to transporta the tourist henry matthew charles, naci at estados unidos day 19 of july 1972, for poli for tratamento, already cu his arm owing to stay fractura. sinembargo, by of the caida, the have to owing to achieve golpinan more earnest, because; cu day 10 of january, police owing to achieve informacion cu after cu past owing to stay interna all the dianan ey in cuido intensivo, past owing to fayece, debi n’e golpinan cu past owing to achieve. dr. croes owing to constata dead. the curpa will wordo send corsow for creamacion. paz at his restonan.

Yeah OK.Fractured arm=Death.Only in Aruba....One Happy Island.Another American DEAD.How many American's will it take to be murdered,and or die in Aruba before the USA takes notice????

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #494 on: January 17, 2009, 02:49:08 AM »

Goodnight Lifesong, texasmom, Anna.

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE
                  JUSTICE FOR NATALEE
                                    JUSTICE FOR NATALEE
                                                       JUSTICE FOR NATALEE
                                                                          JUSTICE FOR NATALEE

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: January 17, 2009, 02:50:54 AM »

Goodnight Lifesong, texasmom, Anna.

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE
                  JUSTICE FOR NATALEE
                                    JUSTICE FOR NATALEE
                                                       JUSTICE FOR NATALEE
                                                                          JUSTICE FOR NATALEE

Goodnight KeeptheFaith!  Keep the Faith!   

iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #496 on: January 17, 2009, 03:41:26 AM »

San, I am not defending Kyle.  I think he ran his mouth when he should not have.  Keepthefaith, they are from Lafayette, LA.

I ... for one ... am thankful the Kyle "ran his mouth".  The truth encompassing the deception of the Persistence undertaking was exposed.

Janet

Yes like I always say keep talking.

I agree that Kyle talked alot.  But what I still cannot understand is why so many people believe him.

Maybe I am jaded because I saw the multiple money-making internet schemes (complete with elaborate websites that were updated daily with HUGE mailing lists) my computer nerd son and his friends came up with during their high school years (almost 10 years ago, well before the days everyone had a blog or an email address, and when people were just starting to get online).  This is exactly what makes me think Kyle is full of crap.  He just reminds me exactly of them (especially when I see a picture of his nerdy self sitting at the computer on the Persistance).  You can bet he was one of those website making kids in high school/college that got in kind of "at the beginning" of the internet.  My son had an aviation website when he was 15 years old that had most of the FAA, NTSB and many major airline top honchos as regular visitors.  He was an airline pundit interviewed on BBC radio in the aftermath of 911, he was a guest speaker at airline conferences around the world (to scare the airlines into putting info on their websites immediately in the event of a crash, so this 15 year old kid wouldn't do it first), and he was quoted in the Wall Street Journal. (He turned down TV interview requests because they would find out he was a kid). He caused AirTran stock prices to plummet one day from an story on his site, and I constantly got calls from airline corporate attorneys threatening lawsuits.  One of his friends actually bought a Porsche while in high school with the proceeds from his own internet "ventures".  This is why I don't believe Kyle.  And this is reinforced by what casa said, that the family and noone else on the Persistence has said a word.  (And I will add Tim Miller, Greta and DeVries to that).  I know a lot of hard work has gone into the research with Kyle, but that doesn't mean it is true.  And if it isn't true, it seems like some of you are slandering the people that the family considers "Heroes" for the Persistance undertaking.  I don't see anything wrong with looking into it, but I still don't see any real evidence of a conspiracy.  Just because Kyle said it doesn't make it true.
iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #497 on: January 17, 2009, 04:11:50 AM »

HERE IS MY QUESTION.  WHY ARE PEOPLE SO BENT ON DISCREDITING KERMIT.  WHERE IS THE PROOF THAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING KERMIT IS LYING.

POST THE DAMN PROOF.

I DON'T WANT TO HERE WELL I TALKED TO THIS PERSON AND THEY SAID THIS.  TELL THE PERSON TO POST JUST LIKE KERMIT POSTS AND BACKS UP WHAT SHE POSTS.

Speaking only for myself, this is not an attempt to discredit Kermit.  In my posts, I am merely pointing out the fact that everything I have read says that Kermit and the Freebirds based their theory ONLY on Kyle's words and pictures, none of which have proven Natalee was in the cage.  I personally don't believe Kyle, so I cannot believe the Persistence conspiracy theory.  I do believe that Kyle told Kermit and others what Kermit has reported.  My question is: what makes Kyle so credible?  And why do some of you jump to the conclusion that a different opinion is an attempt to discredit other monkeys?  Can't someone have a differing opinion without trying to discredit others?  Or be a mole?

On a lighter note, I love the new "pirate" thing.  I'm hoping to see some new pics of the Persistence crew in their pirate gear.  Picturing Captain Sparrow.
iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #498 on: January 17, 2009, 04:30:46 AM »

I have a question for everyone to ponder.  We all know how Beth, Dave, Jug and others in the family were very vocal when Natalee went missing.  Very much into searching for her and ready to expose what they went through in Aruba and the mess that was going on.  Here is the question.  Do you think that if there was any chance that Natalee was in that trap that the family would be so quiet?  We have heard nothing from the family.  I personally think that in all this turmoil about the crab trap I would take my cues from the family.  They do know more than us and yes they do know more than Kermit.

Is this going to start another Kermit debate.  The family knows more than HotShot, CAPS, and others who are working behind the scenes to discredit Kermit.

I have no desire to start another Kermit debate.  I agree that the family knows more than Hotshot, CAPS and others.  I also believe that the family knows more than Kermit.  I was stating my opinion and I do realize that it may not be the same as those remaining on the Natalee thread but I thought we were all still entitled to our opinion. 

Everyone is entitiled to their own opinions.  The only problem is your opinion is that we shouldn't be discussing the possibility of wrong doing by Kyle or the Persiistence crew.  So your opinion is that our opinion is wrong and shouldn't be considered.

What should we discuss?  Should be discuss the weather in Aruba, Alabama, Arkansas or Mississippi?  Just curious what your suggestion might be? 

Apparently you read more into what I said than was there.  I did not say we should not be discussing Kyle, etc.  I did not say your opinion was wrong but apparently mine is.  Please don't look for things in my posts that are not there.  That is why I have abstained from posting because I knew my anything I said would be twisted.  I say lets hear something from the family before we hang people!

I understand, casa and agree with you completely.  Your posts were well stated and I don't think the snarky replies were fair.  It's Persistence conspiracy theory or nothing here lately.  I guess everyone is just frustrated, and letting emotions get in the way of common sense. 
iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #499 on: January 17, 2009, 04:44:42 AM »

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS MIND

Sorry, I couldn't resist.  Everytime I read that heading in Janet's posts I mentally picture it changed into that.  Everytime I read Kyle's "own words" I believe them less and less.

Disclaimer: This was not an attempt to discredit Kermit.
Disclaimer: This was not an attempt to upset Janet.  She seems like a great person.
Disclaimer: This poster is not associated with anyone.
Disclaimer: This is not an attempt to get KTF to tell Janet how logical she is.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.