March 29, 2024, 12:47:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #793 1/13/09 - 1/18/09  (Read 183853 times)
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #540 on: January 17, 2009, 01:26:34 PM »

My main problem with Kyle is that I think he enjoyed the attention he got from posting on the forums.  I think he was willing to post whatever made him seem important.  That is why I have a problem with what he posted.  I'm not so sure that any of it is factual.

casa

1. If what Kyle said is not factual, then why don't you call up the media HE contacted and find out why he was trying to sell the images of the ROV/trap/cage!

2. I do not speak for the family nor have I ever said I do.  I gave proof that Beth gave me permission to expose the document/cover-up by Aruban's.

3. I know more then you think I know.

This is about bringing Natalee Holloway home,if at all possible,as well as closure for Dave and Beth.When someone stands in the way of that goal.I find them less then honorable.This Wonderful family DESERVES better then what they got out on the seas of Aruba.Again.This is just my opinion.God Bless Dave and Beth for having an imeasurable strength and faith that Good does still exist in some!

KEEPTHEFAITH

... and this when this pitbull (Mum's definition) come out growling ... snarling and ... showing her teeth.

Hi MumInOhio.

Janet

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #541 on: January 17, 2009, 01:28:09 PM »

Good Morning/Afternoon Kermit! Have Ya got any uplifting News or Tidbits that You can share with Us? PLease....give Us something to lift Our spirits in regards to the case.....that is if You can......

Hello Hotping,

When the time is right I will.

... but ... but ... Tamikosmom wants to know NOW!!!

Janet
Me Too Janet.....but I keep remembering that  Patience is a Virtue! 

A virtue that God has yet to bless me with.

Janet

God did bless you with a wonderful husband that understood that!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #542 on: January 17, 2009, 01:30:06 PM »

Good Morning/Afternoon Kermit! Have Ya got any uplifting News or Tidbits that You can share with Us? PLease....give Us something to lift Our spirits in regards to the case.....that is if You can......

Hello Hotping,

Janet

Janet
I believe that You have lots of patience....after all You have been here fighting for Justice for Natalee for a long time....maybe You just don't recognize it....     

In God We Trust!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #543 on: January 17, 2009, 01:31:05 PM »

Hello Hotping,

Janet

Janet

This guy does not understand my lack of sooo many virtues but ... incredibly he loves me anyways.  Keepthefaith ... I am blessed.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #544 on: January 17, 2009, 01:32:49 PM »

naysayers, doubters and disbelievers, or just questions one may have,

ask yourself

Why would Kyle, with the agreement of Louis Schafer and Tim Tehran, fly home to the U.S. and try to sell the ROV/videos of the trap to the U.S. media and Peter deVries? If it's just rocks or someone else's body then it is supervelous isn't it for Kyle to have gone to all that trouble?

Why would Kyle and John Silvetti NOT contact the family directly and give them what they saw and tell them everything that went on?

If John Silvetti is above reproach, then why did he go back to Aruba to set up an office to do business with South America? Why did John Silvetti merge his GeoLab company with a DUTCH company?

If John Silvetti is above reproach, then why did he remove all things Holloway from the boat upon it's return
and not contact the family immediately to go over the important things that were discovered? Oh yes, because
he mapped the ocean floor for oil. Jug Twitty knew John Silvetti was an OIL GUY!

If John Silvetti is above reproach, then why did he turn away and allow ONLY ARUBAN DIVERS TO RETRIEVE EVIDENCE FROM THE CAGE/TRAP? It was only because the ROV was still filming that Kyle was able to take screen shots of that dive! Not because of John Silvetti's protection of evidence.

Beth gave me permission to expose the Aruban cover-up. AND other family members know that Beth did indeed give me that permission. The other freebirds know this to be true, they have all seen the emails.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #545 on: January 17, 2009, 01:35:27 PM »

My main problem with Kyle is that I think he enjoyed the attention he got from posting on the forums.  I think he was willing to post whatever made him seem important.  That is why I have a problem with what he posted.  I'm not so sure that any of it is factual.

casa

1. If what Kyle said is not factual, then why don't you call up the media HE contacted and find out why he was trying to sell the images of the ROV/trap/cage!

2. I do not speak for the family nor have I ever said I do.  I gave proof that Beth gave me permission to expose the document/cover-up by Aruban's.

3. I know more then you think I know.

Ribbit.

Kermit ... logic dictates that Tim T., Louis S. and Kyle K. were not attempting to make deals with major networks by offering ROV images that reveal nothing Natalee Holloway related.

Janet

++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

THE NETWORKS

Kyle:  I've talked with Peter Shouten numerous times back in February. He hasn't seen anything but knows about the blue fabrics. DeVries and Endemol was interested in purchasing the ROV footage and I was working between them, ABC, and CBS to strike a deal.

Kyle:  It was confirmed by the FBI that they received a fabric sample send by Richardson and that it wasn't a match to Natalee's blouse. I think the video can prove or disprove whatever the FBI was sent was the same object or not. I strongly believe it's blue denim. Everyone I show thinks the same thing without being prompted (including senior ABC execs).

Kyle:  Louis is currently working with someone who I do not know to put together some documentary on the case, the way it was handled, and what happened during the search. I learned this from Tim T. yesterday. Louis was sold on the idea that it will make him a lot of money.

Kyle:  Schafer is sue crazy.

Kyle:  Right before the Dateline special aired Tim and Louis asked if I could go to ABC to try to sell the footage in an attempt to recoup some of the money invested in the search efforts. ABC was very interested, but decided to wait until the Dateline special aired. After the show they came back to me and declined to purchase it because they felt too much of the story was already told by Dateline. That ended any communication with ABC. About 6 executive producers saw the footage, but none were allowed copies or any pictures. Everything remained in my possesion.

Kyle:  We believe the trap footage may be the missing piece which will raise a BIG question in the minds of the public everywhere. We're in the process of figuring out how to produce and spin the story most accurately and most effectively. Also, and completely independant and unrelated, John will be in Aruba tomorrow and will report soon. This is a different issue. He knows nothing of what we're about to do with the footage.

Kyle:  I prefer moving forward with the evidence I have access and knowledge about and using that as a can opener. Once the can is open, the worms are revealed.

Kyle:  I should clarify that the footage proceeds (if sold) wouldn't even have covered the cost of the project, but it would have helped.

Kyle:  No one else has access or copies of the photos or footage. All fingers point back to me when this leaks.

Kyle:  Louis does have legal rights to the footage regardless of Underwater Expeditions status. Louis personally signed the checks for the search.

Kyle:  I prefer moving forward with the evidence I have access and knowledge about and using that as a can opener. Once the can is open, the worms are revealed.

Kyle:  I will soon propose a meeting with Beth and other family members, myself, Tim Trahan, Peter DeVries, and whomever else necessary to go over the ROV video, contents, and case status. I would like a couple people very familiar with the case documents also present to help connect dots during the meeting. I would prefer meeting towards the end of April or mid-May to allow adequate time for things to shake themselves out if is going to. If necessary, I have an ABC (20/20) and CBS (early show) film crew ready and willing to take part in such a meeting should it require press coverage. I've already had a meeting with ABC about this and they are "definitely interested" at the executive level. We met in mid-Feb about this already. The question becomes timing, who needs to be there, and whether or not it's covered by the press. I prefer not, but it may be useful. DeVries doesn't need to be there in my opinion but he's good for ratings and helps ABC be cooperative if needed.

Kyle:   She [BETH] needs to know exactly what we found in the proper timing. The way to do that would be through Tim Trahan and I. I can arrange any meeting with him. He represents the owner and the rights to the data, in this case, Louis S. I have everything but I don't want to go around him for chain of custody reasons, professional courtesy, and friendship.

Kyle:   On the other hand, those differences has also caused a rift between Tim Trahan/Louis and myself with John (although John and I remain close friends and colleagues). The result is Tim, Louis and I are moving forward and John is left out of the loop.

Not only logic dictates, but common sense.
No matter how anyone tries to twist it, truth upholds!

ribbit.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #546 on: January 17, 2009, 01:37:59 PM »

ask yourself

Why would Kyle, with the agreement of Louis Schafer and Tim Tehran, fly home to the U.S. and try to sell the ROV/videos of the trap to the U.S. media and Peter deVries? If it's just rocks or someone else's body then it is supervelous isn't it for Kyle to have gone to all that trouble?

Why would Kyle and John Silvetti NOT contact the family directly and give them what they saw and tell them everything that went on?

If John Silvetti is above reproach, then why did he go back to Aruba to set up an office to do business with South America? Why did John Silvetti merge his GeoLab company with a DUTCH company?

If John Silvetti is above reproach, then why did he remove all things Holloway from the boat upon it's return
and not contact the family immediately to go over the important things that were discovered? Oh yes, because
he mapped the ocean floor for oil. Jug Twitty knew John Silvetti was an OIL GUY!

If John Silvetti is above reproach, then why did he turn away and allow ONLY ARUBAN DIVERS TO RETRIEVE EVIDENCE FROM THE CAGE/TRAP? It was only because the ROV was still filming that Kyle was able to take screen shots of that dive! Not because of John Silvetti's protection of evidence.

Beth gave me permission to expose the Aruban cover-up. AND other family members know that Beth did indeed give me that permission. The other freebirds know this to be true, they have all seen the emails.

Scratch my back and I will scratch yours.  In return for finding that pesky little cage with possible remains inside and turning it over to Aruba they in turn cut them some slack to setup operations on their fine island. 

Kermit,  all things Natalee was removed from the ship?  Has the FBI been able to retrieve this information or was it turned over to Aruba also?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #547 on: January 17, 2009, 01:38:13 PM »

ask yourself

OK Kermit.You get one too.Logic Dictates!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #548 on: January 17, 2009, 01:38:38 PM »

Broken Arm Man:  Matt Henry (juggler):

Many of you know juggler Matt Henry, who has done a couple of really wonderful Fringe shows in years past and won a world juggling championship in 2001. Matt was hit by a car in Aruba a few days ago, and he suffered a broken arm (in two places), fractured ribs and pelvis and a punctured lung.

The good news is that he has medical insurance and that his doctors are sure Matt will recover and juggle again. The bad news is that he'll be in a hospital in Aruba for the next few weeks before he's flown to a rehabilitation center in the U.S.

David Lee suggests that cards and letters from his friends and admirers may speed up the healing process. Matt's address is:
Matt Henry, Room 344
Horacio Oduber Hospital
Oranjestad, Aruba

Some people claim a medjet is overreacting...sheesh...

OK, so which is it?  Hit by a car or jumped in a drunken stupor?

Since he has died, I think Aruba (read AHATA/ATA as they run everything on the island from tourism to ALE apparently) they have to make it HIS OWN FAULT just as they tried to do with Natalee.  This makes me so angry!  They don't want people to know that they drive like maniacs on that island as is amply demonstrated by the high number of accidents reported DAILY in their own press.

None of these injuries seem life threatening to me.  I don't get it.  He must have had other internal injuries.  Or inadequate care!

Another cover up, IMO!  And I would have used a Medjet if it were my child in place of Natalee and I had access to one.  I have NEVER understood why some tried to make that so mysterious.

We need an ANGRY MONKEY icon.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #549 on: January 17, 2009, 01:39:04 PM »

I believe that You have lots of patience....after all You have been here fighting for Justice for Natalee for a long time....maybe You just don't recognize it....     

Thanks hotping.

My ability to remain focused on the Natalee Holloway case can be considered a virtue by some but ... by many it is considered an addiction that needs to be broken.  Ask any member of my family except one of my two wonderful daughter-in-laws.  I knew this gal was a keeper the first time youngest son brought her home to meet hubby and I and ... I am thankful that that this gug concurred.  She has in indepth knowledge of the case and ... she keeps my file folders on the topic perfectly organized.  What a Godsend!

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #550 on: January 17, 2009, 01:39:16 PM »

Hello Hotping,

Thank You......Just those seven little words....are encouraging!   

Beth KNOWS what I have been working on.
And I know exactly what Beth wants.

Everyone who wants to doubt or believe whatever someone else is telling them are free to do so.

Those individuals who want to call me names, be insidious will continue to do so, but it won't stop
the good people from bringing the truth out and expose the Aruba cover-up.
I believe the monkeys stand together!

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #551 on: January 17, 2009, 01:40:16 PM »

Hello Hotping,

Thank You......Just those seven little words....are encouraging!   

Beth KNOWS what I have been working on.
And I know exactly what Beth wants.

Everyone who wants to doubt or believe whatever someone else is telling them are free to do so.

Those individuals who want to call me names, be insidious will continue to do so, but it won't stop
the good people from bringing the truth out and expose the Aruba cover-up.
I believe the monkeys stand together!

You got that right Frog.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #552 on: January 17, 2009, 01:40:32 PM »

Hello Hotping,

Janet

Patience is a virtue yes?

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #553 on: January 17, 2009, 01:42:11 PM »

Hello Hotping,

Janet

Janet

This guy does not understand my lack of sooo many virtues but ... incredibly he loves me anyways.  Keepthefaith ... I am blessed.

Janet

but he bought you a special purse.
I contend he DOES understand you.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #554 on: January 17, 2009, 01:42:31 PM »

ask yourself

Ribbit.

Kermit ... I concur with Keepthefaith ... LOGIC DICTATES!!!

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #555 on: January 17, 2009, 01:44:30 PM »

Hello Hotping,

Janet

Janet

Janet

but he bought you a special purse.
I contend he DOES understand you.

Just because I left my purse in the shopping cart twice and ... drove home ... does not mean the a money belt for a 42nd wedding anniversary is an appropriate gift.

Janet

_____

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #556 on: January 17, 2009, 01:44:41 PM »

Hello Hotping,

Janet

Patience is a virtue yes?

sorry, I did not see hotpings response before I responded.
Hotping has it right.

Patience.

Remember liars and manipulators always think they can out lie and out con people, but truth has a way
of eventually coming forth no matter what, especially when you have a number of very dedicated and loving monkeys standing with the girl!

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #557 on: January 17, 2009, 01:44:45 PM »

O.K. I am going to put this out there as I have not seen it discussed yet.  Do not misconstrue what I am asking here as I only ask to get a better understanding what is being said.  This is about the 2nd or 3rd time I have read Jug's name in conjuncture with John Silvetti.  What is Jug's connection with getting this ship to make the trip to search for Natalee in the ocean?  (**again, I fully like Jug, just asking an honest question here**).  Could Jug have set this up along with his connections with Jossy Mansur?  I know I am a tangent concerning Jossy but something does not add up with Jossy and Eduador mansur to me.  JUST asking, please don't throw nanners at me.

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #558 on: January 17, 2009, 01:45:07 PM »

Thanks hotping.

My ability to remain focused on the Natalee Holloway case can be considered a virtue by some but ... by many it is considered an addiction that needs to be broken.  Ask any member of my family except one of my two wonderful daughter-in-laws.  I knew this gal was a keeper the first time youngest son brought her home to meet hubby and I and ... I am thankful that that this gug concurred.  She has in indepth knowledge of the case and ... she keeps my file folders on the topic perfectly organized.  What a Godsend!

Janet

You're Welcome Janet! Please tell that Wonderful Daughter in Law of Yours....Thank You Very Much for Everything She helps You do to keep all that Information organized so that You can keep Us Informed/Reminded of Everything in this case at a moments notice....You Both are Great! 

Sincerely
Hotping

In God We Trust!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #559 on: January 17, 2009, 01:45:21 PM »

Hello Hotping,

Janet

OK, let's vote or do a poll.

How many think the time is right NOW?

Just kidding!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.