April 19, 2024, 07:35:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #793 1/13/09 - 1/18/09  (Read 185092 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #560 on: January 17, 2009, 01:45:40 PM »

Good Morning/Afternoon Kermit! Have Ya got any uplifting News or Tidbits that You can share with Us? PLease....give Us something to lift Our spirits in regards to the case.....that is if You can......

Hello Hotping,

When the time is right I will.

... but ... but ... Tamikosmom wants to know NOW!!!

Janet
Me Too Janet.....but I keep remembering that  Patience is a Virtue! 

A virtue that God has yet to bless me with.

Janet

God did bless you with a wonderful husband that understood that!

This guy does not understand my lack of sooo many virtues but ... incredibly he loves me anyways.  Keepthefaith ... I am blessed.

Janet

but he bought you a special purse.
I contend he DOES understand you.

Just because I left my purse in the shopping cart twice and ... drove home ... does not mean the a money belt for a 42nd wedding anniversary is an appropriate gift.

Janet

Perhaps not, but veggie was trying.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #561 on: January 17, 2009, 01:48:05 PM »

Quote from: Anna
OK, let's vote or do a poll.
How many think the time is right NOW?[/quote

Hopefully, we can bring them all down. ALL of them.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #562 on: January 17, 2009, 01:49:02 PM »

naysayers, doubters and disbelievers, or just questions one may have,

ask yourself

Why would Kyle, with the agreement of Louis Schafer and Tim Tehran, fly home to the U.S. and try to sell the ROV/videos of the trap to the U.S. media and Peter deVries? If it's just rocks or someone else's body then it is supervelous isn't it for Kyle to have gone to all that trouble?

Why would Kyle and John Silvetti NOT contact the family directly and give them what they saw and tell them everything that went on?

If John Silvetti is above reproach, then why did he go back to Aruba to set up an office to do business with South America? Why did John Silvetti merge his GeoLab company with a DUTCH company?

If John Silvetti is above reproach, then why did he remove all things Holloway from the boat upon it's return
and not contact the family immediately to go over the important things that were discovered? Oh yes, because
he mapped the ocean floor for oil. Jug Twitty knew John Silvetti was an OIL GUY!

If John Silvetti is above reproach, then why did he turn away and allow ONLY ARUBAN DIVERS TO RETRIEVE EVIDENCE FROM THE CAGE/TRAP? It was only because the ROV was still filming that Kyle was able to take screen shots of that dive! Not because of John Silvetti's protection of evidence.

Beth gave me permission to expose the Aruban cover-up. AND other family members know that Beth did indeed give me that permission. The other freebirds know this to be true, they have all seen the emails.

Scratch my back and I will scratch yours.  In return for finding that pesky little cage with possible remains inside and turning it over to Aruba they in turn cut them some slack to setup operations on their fine island. 

Kermit,  all things Natalee was removed from the ship?  Has the FBI been able to retrieve this information or was it turned over to Aruba also?

I'll just say, I think John Q. Kelly is aware of it.

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #563 on: January 17, 2009, 01:49:08 PM »

Good Morning/Afternoon Kermit! Have Ya got any uplifting News or Tidbits that You can share with Us? PLease....give Us something to lift Our spirits in regards to the case.....that is if You can......

Hello Hotping,

Thank You......Just those seven little words....are encouraging!   

Beth KNOWS what I have been working on.
And I know exactly what Beth wants.

Everyone who wants to doubt or believe whatever someone else is telling them are free to do so.

Those individuals who want to call me names, be insidious will continue to do so, but it won't stop
the good people from bringing the truth out and expose the Aruba cover-up.
I believe the monkeys stand together!

YESSS!  Thanks Again Kermit! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: January 17, 2009, 01:50:33 PM »

Everyone who wants to doubt or believe whatever someone else is telling them are free to do so.

Those individuals who want to call me names, be insidious will continue to do so, but it won't stop

Kermit ... the sad truth is ... Monkeys are very divided on this issue and fled the cage.  Even Freebirds have flown the coop.

The time when you are able to reveal all cannot come soon enough.  Faith in your words are not enough for some Monkeys and Freebirds.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: January 17, 2009, 01:52:00 PM »

Just because I left my purse in the shopping cart twice and ... drove home ... does not mean the a money belt for a 42nd wedding anniversary is an appropriate gift.

Janet

I did that once, too, Janet.  It is very hard to explain.  I also got out of the car and locked it once with the motor still running.  At Disney World, no less.  That was even harder to explain to the guys who came to open the door, like Security.  They looked at me very carefully like trying to determine if I was on drugs or something.  No, just three wild little boys in the back seat on that one!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: January 17, 2009, 01:52:40 PM »

Kermit,

Jan says Eduardo Mansur was not on the ship.  Hotshot says that Jossy says he was on the ship the entire time.

Do you know if he was?

Thanks.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #567 on: January 17, 2009, 01:54:59 PM »

Quote from: OK Kermit.You get one too.Logic Dictates!
[/quote

You know what, when I see your nic, I have that image of that lady in that picture from the Seattle newspaper of you! Standing behind the counter of sweet smelling cupcakes and breads! lol

It's kind of more then logic. It's common sense and it's the truth!
I guess Peter deVries will say, "Yeah, they were trying to sell us rock pictures of the rov dive".

Instead Louis Schafer sold it for a documentary!
go figger!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #568 on: January 17, 2009, 01:55:03 PM »

Hello Hotping,

Those individuals who want to call me names, be insidious will continue to do so, but it won't stop the good people from bringing the truth out and expose the Aruba cover-up.

Yes we do.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #569 on: January 17, 2009, 01:55:55 PM »

Kermit,

Jan says Eduardo Mansur was not on the ship.  Hotshot says that Jossy says he was on the ship the entire time.

Do you know if he was?

Thanks.

Looked like him to me in that picture that someone posted at SM.

Plus, I know that Kyle trusted Eduardo.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #570 on: January 17, 2009, 01:57:33 PM »

naysayers, doubters and disbelievers, or just questions one may have,

ask yourself

Why would Kyle, with the agreement of Louis Schafer and Tim Tehran, fly home to the U.S. and try to sell the ROV/videos of the trap to the U.S. media and Peter deVries? If it's just rocks or someone else's body then it is supervelous isn't it for Kyle to have gone to all that trouble?

Why would Kyle and John Silvetti NOT contact the family directly and give them what they saw and tell them everything that went on?

If John Silvetti is above reproach, then why did he go back to Aruba to set up an office to do business with South America? Why did John Silvetti merge his GeoLab company with a DUTCH company?

If John Silvetti is above reproach, then why did he remove all things Holloway from the boat upon it's return
and not contact the family immediately to go over the important things that were discovered? Oh yes, because
he mapped the ocean floor for oil. Jug Twitty knew John Silvetti was an OIL GUY!

If John Silvetti is above reproach, then why did he turn away and allow ONLY ARUBAN DIVERS TO RETRIEVE EVIDENCE FROM THE CAGE/TRAP? It was only because the ROV was still filming that Kyle was able to take screen shots of that dive! Not because of John Silvetti's protection of evidence.

Beth gave me permission to expose the Aruban cover-up. AND other family members know that Beth did indeed give me that permission. The other freebirds know this to be true, they have all seen the emails.

Scratch my back and I will scratch yours.  In return for finding that pesky little cage with possible remains inside and turning it over to Aruba they in turn cut them some slack to setup operations on their fine island. 

Kermit,  all things Natalee was removed from the ship?  Has the FBI been able to retrieve this information or was it turned over to Aruba also?

I'll just say, I think John Q. Kelly is aware of it.

According to wingnut ... one of our Monkey Freebirds ...

Tamikosmom
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #787 12/24/08 -
« Reply #420 on: December 30, 2008, 07:21:43 PM »

wingnut

Using Kyle Kingman's own words in his posts to the Natalee's Freebirds which can be traced through IP number ...

1.  Is there no way the family and John Q. Kelly can put pressure on the "powers that be" in Aruba?

2.  Is there no way that the family can expose the Persistence hoax through media sources? 

Janet

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4269.msg603423#msg603423

wingnut
« Reply #458 on: December 30, 2008, 08:00:48 PM »

Hello Janet. 

I wish I had the answers.  I know that JQK has the information now.  I personally provided it to him. 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4269.msg603501#msg603501

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #571 on: January 17, 2009, 01:58:10 PM »

Hello Hotping,

YESSS!  Thanks Again Kermit! 
That is about that Beth knows about what You are working on...I just wanted to clarify My post....  Yes most of the Monkeys do stand together....Some have left but something tells Me some will be back.....at least I hope sooo...

In God We Trust!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #572 on: January 17, 2009, 02:01:07 PM »

Quote from: OK Kermit.You get one too.Logic Dictates!
[/quote

You know what, when I see your nic, I have that image of that lady in that picture from the Seattle newspaper of you! Standing behind the counter of sweet smelling cupcakes and breads! lol

It's kind of more then logic. It's common sense and it's the truth!
I guess Peter deVries will say, "Yeah, they were trying to sell us rock pictures of the rov dive".

Instead Louis Schafer sold it for a documentary!
go figger!

If i owned a bakery.I for one would drive the business into the ground one cupcake at a time.I do enjoy bringing sunshine into ones lives!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: January 17, 2009, 02:01:20 PM »

Tamikosmom

wingnut

Using Kyle Kingman's own words in his posts to the Natalee's Freebirds which can be traced through IP number ...

1.  Is there no way the family and John Q. Kelly can put pressure on the "powers that be" in Aruba?

2.  Is there no way that the family can expose the Persistence hoax through media sources? 

Janet

wingnut

Hello Janet. 

I wish I had the answers.  I know that JQK has the information now.  I personally provided it to him. 

Perhaps JQK discussed this with Mos on his last trip to Aruba.  There had to be a good reason for his going there.

However, it happened in ARUBAN waters.  And that is a lawless place.

Not sure what can actually be done about it now.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #574 on: January 17, 2009, 02:05:19 PM »

Kermit ... the sad truth is ... Monkeys are very divided on this issue and fled the cage.  Even Freebirds have flown the coop.

The time when you are able to reveal all cannot come soon enough.  Faith in your words are not enough for some Monkeys and Freebirds.

Janet

Janet,

having been involved in very high-profile cases before, their are always those that are unable to discern truth even when it is so obvious to everyone else. It's like the first time you had to realize the kids weren't perfect I would assume.

You (not you per say) want to doubt and the people they want to believe are very good at the con and twisting the truth around.

In my case, when that was done to me and other freebirds, we had shall I say, other evidence to the contrary.

Freebirds have not flown the coop.
They are fine and well.

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #575 on: January 17, 2009, 02:06:34 PM »

Tamikosmom

wingnut

Janet

wingnut

Hello Janet. 

Perhaps JQK discussed this with Mos on his last trip to Aruba.  There had to be a good reason for his going there.

Maybe JQK could promise MOS more Negative media coverage that would expose the coverup and truth about the cage/trap.....that might rattle Aruba...Ya Think...

In God We Trust!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: January 17, 2009, 02:11:45 PM »

It just makes me ill that ALE was allowed sole custody of the contents of that trap.

Why on earth did they allow that to happen?  Any contact with the family at all would have told them NOT to do that!  Was there too little communication?

If what Kyle says is not true, he shouldn't have said it.  Why on earth would he invent something so damaging and potentially even illegal?  I don't think he was seeking attention.

Kyle created this controversy, not Kermit!  It is very unfortunate.  I think he changed his tune when he realized his words could be leaked to his potentially future/continuing boss.

And contrary to what some say about me, I do not have any agenda other than finding the truth and some acceptable and reasonable resolution for Natalee's family and the rest of us.  We, too, have an interest in seeking justice for this U.S. citizen. 

If not us, who?

PERSONA NON GRATA

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #577 on: January 17, 2009, 02:12:40 PM »

Tamikosmom

wingnut

Janet

wingnut

Hello Janet. 

Winger talked to John Q. Kelly.

And sometimes its the knowing that we know what you did Aruba that has a lot of power!

Being relentless is also something we, as American's, who fight for justice, and never giving up as long as it takes to uncover the truth and expose it all.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #578 on: January 17, 2009, 02:15:06 PM »

It just makes me ill that ALE was allowed sole custody of the contents of that trap.

Why on earth did they allow that to happen?  Any contact with the family at all would have told them NOT to do that!  Was there too little communication?

If what Kyle says is not true, he shouldn't have said it.  Why on earth would he invent something so damaging and potentially even illegal?  I don't think he was seeking attention.

Kyle created this controversy, not Kermit!  It is very unfortunate.  I think he changed his tune when he realized his words could be leaked to his potentially future/continuing boss.

And contrary to what some say about me, I do not have any agenda other than finding the truth and some acceptable and reasonable resolution for Natalee's family and the rest of us.  We, too, have an interest in seeking justice for this U.S. citizen. 

If not us, who?

You are absolutey right Anna.

Kyle knew that when the photos/document was released that all would point back to him. Meaning, John Silvetti would know and Kyle had already been accused by John Silvetti for posting at SM about the pond.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #579 on: January 17, 2009, 02:16:18 PM »

Tamikosmom

wingnut

Janet

wingnut

Hello Janet. 

Maybe JQK could promise MOS more Negative media coverage that would expose the coverup and truth about the cage/trap.....that might rattle Aruba...Ya Think...

I am not privy to John Q. Kelly's plans.
I know that the more that is exposed about Aruba the better!

And trust me there is a lot.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.