March 28, 2024, 11:51:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #793 1/13/09 - 1/18/09  (Read 183852 times)
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #60 on: January 14, 2009, 10:53:16 AM »

I contend that CAPS is deception personified.

Also ... logic dictates that in January, 2008 ... almost three years into the investigation ... somebody who is going to be revered as in the know should be aware of the role that Jug Twitty played in the life of Natalee Holloway.

It appears that Dave Holloway's friends (according to Robin) ... Reality and/or Mark Purcell (MIP6) ... may be directly involved or ... lurking somewhere behind the scenes pulling some strings.  Take note that CAPS addresses Julia Renfro ... a friend of Mark Purcell ... a friend that is thisclose.

IMO

Janet
______

JANUARY, 2008

CapsLockWizard
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #715 1/25 -
« Reply #384 on: January 27, 2008, 02:51:39 PM »

need to know 2 things

Did Natalee travel somewhere before he come to Aruba

and

and the parents tree   Natalee is the doughter of  -----  and --------- etc.

I know that probably Dave Holloway has notting to do with this Case but the Twitty

Wat is twitty to natalee?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2539.msg332978;topicseen#msg332978

APRIL 1, 2008

CapsLockWizard
Re: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #2
« Reply #609 on: April 01, 2008, 03:15:49 AM »

my first question this morning around 9:30 was:

Why would beth lie about her being a virgin and who run with the story was fox news. where did they got the news from? I will answer Julia.

Why why would I lhype up something that was not true and now i need some one to run with it. that can colorabrorate and sustain my lie. My friend. who walk with me. both know it is not the true and that makes it like we say in Logic world,  NOT = NOT and that makes it a logic sense.

it can not be OR and can not be AND OR logic. do not compute.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2733.msg369749#msg369749

And wasn't Mark Purcell the former director of the Mariott?  Working with ROB SMITH?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: January 14, 2009, 10:54:54 AM »

Also ... logic dictates that in January, 2008 ... almost three years into the investigation ... somebody who is going to be revered as in the know should be aware of the role that Jug Twitty played in the life of Natalee Holloway.

It appears that Dave Holloway's friends (according to Robin) ... Reality and/or Mark Purcell (MIP6) ... may be directly involved or ... lurking somewhere behind the scenes pulling some strings.  Take note that CAPS addresses Julia Renfro ... a friend of Mark Purcell ... a friend that is thisclose.

IMO

Janet
______

JANUARY, 2008

CapsLockWizard

need to know 2 things

and

I know that probably Dave Holloway has notting to do with this Case but the Twitty

APRIL 1, 2008

CapsLockWizard

Why would beth lie about her being a virgin and who run with the story was fox news. where did they got the news from? I will answer Julia.

Why why would I lhype up something that was not true and now i need some one to run with it. that can colorabrorate and sustain my lie. My friend. who walk with me. both know it is not the true and that makes it like we say in Logic world,  NOT = NOT and that makes it a logic sense.

And wasn't Mark Purcell the former director of the Mariott?  Working with ROB SMITH?

Why Dave?  Why?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: January 14, 2009, 10:56:46 AM »

GOOD MORNING MONKEYS!!  GOOD MORNING ZOOKEEPERS!!!

Life outside the computer room beckens this morning.

Later, Janet
8:00 AM PT

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #63 on: January 14, 2009, 10:59:08 AM »

Here is just one example of what Dave's (via Robin Holloway) good pal Mark Purcell has to say about him.  Posted by Mark Purcell aka Doc Holladay aka MIP6 at RU:

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:43 am

Are the pages from Dave’s work of fiction soft when you wipe with them?
------------

Dave Holloway (hopefully unwittingly) to Mark Purcell, to Rob Smith

Dave Holloway to John Silvetti to Rob Smith

Capslockwizard...............Julia Renfro...............Mark Purcell............Rob Smith...........John Silvetti

Can someone say circle jerk?

Can someone say circle jerk?
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #64 on: January 14, 2009, 11:06:14 AM »

Kermit,
I know this may not be a popular view,
But do we know that kyle was not just making drama to promote a sale of his pics/rov video to the highest network bidder? As far as I have read, there is no evidence that clearly points to Natalee's (or anyone else) remains was in the cage.  Yes, I know there is probable cause to suspect something is amiss wrt the persistence search, but without due process of potential evidence recovered from the cage, there is no way to ascertain the contents of the cage.
I think what kyle did was despicable, and what persistence did by asking for contributions in the name of Justice for Natalee was/is despicable,  but without evidence, that is all we have, nothing more. Is it, or is it not Natalee? We can't know, based on the info provided to date.
Pursuing the human trafficking angle may be all we have at the moment, and I hope JQK can push it forward. Another angle may be whatever Peter DV's comes up with in his next segment.....greta, where are you?......
Bumped....If not Kermit, maybe a Freebird can comment? Thanks.....
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: January 14, 2009, 11:16:28 AM »

Good Morning, Monkeys,

And we still have the tapes that TJ Ward gave to Greta about "the Colombians" that we have not yet heard.  I wonder if they implicate van der Straten as well.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #66 on: January 14, 2009, 11:24:25 AM »

Kermit,
But do we know that kyle was not just making drama to promote a sale of his pics/rov video to the highest network bidder? As far as I have read, there is no evidence that clearly points to Natalee's (or anyone else) remains was in the cage.  Yes, I know there is probable cause to suspect something is amiss wrt the persistence search, but without due process of potential evidence recovered from the cage, there is no way to ascertain the contents of the cage.
I think what kyle did was despicable, and what persistence did by asking for contributions in the name of Justice for Natalee was/is despicable,  but without evidence, that is all we have, nothing more. Is it, or is it not Natalee? We can't know, based on the info provided to date.
Pursuing the human trafficking angle may be all we have at the moment, and I hope JQK can push it forward. Another angle may be whatever Peter DV's comes up with in his next segment.....greta, where are you?......

The biggest reason I have for not believing this - Kyle was informed before he joined us that a member of Natalee's family was with us.  I don't think Kyle would have done something like that in those circumstances.

I do truly believe that Kyle found himself between a rock and a hard place - and wanted to do the right thing.

I think it was May or June that Kyle went to Louisiana to see Silvetti - and wound up finding himself in between a bigger rock and a hard place after that meeting.  Kyle came back from Louisiana and began dodging questions and essentially making himself scarce.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: January 14, 2009, 11:34:23 AM »

Kermit,

The biggest reason I have for not believing this - Kyle was informed before he joined us that a member of Natalee's family was with us.  I don't think Kyle would have done something like that in those circumstances.

I do truly believe that Kyle found himself between a rock and a hard place - and wanted to do the right thing.

I think it was May or June that Kyle went to Louisiana to see Silvetti - and wound up finding himself in between a bigger rock and a hard place after that meeting.  Kyle came back from Louisiana and began dodging questions and essentially making himself scarce.

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle
:  On the other hand, those differences has also caused a rift between Tim Trahan/Louis and myself with John (although John and I remain close friends and colleagues). The result is Tim, Louis and I are moving forward and John is left out of the loop.

_____

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #68 on: January 14, 2009, 11:35:08 AM »

I just went back and revisited the pictures on Silvetti's Company's site from the search for Natalee.  There are 3 photos of a cage that appears to be on the deck of the Persistence while docked....similar in shape/size to the one in the ROV pics.  This one clean looking and in one of the shots, Kyle and Tim T. are looking at it. 

I was not able to capture them to bring here, but they are about midway in that large group of pics. 

Was there talk of a cage facsimile that I do not recall that they used for comparison during the search? 

http://www.silvettigroup.com/Arubapix/index.html

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #69 on: January 14, 2009, 11:38:12 AM »

2NJ - YES there was.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #70 on: January 14, 2009, 11:43:17 AM »

Is there any way a smarter monkey than me could grab those pictures before they disappear?
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #71 on: January 14, 2009, 11:43:36 AM »

2NJ - YES there was.

OK, thanks, Jen.   

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #72 on: January 14, 2009, 11:47:10 AM »

2NJ - YES there was.

OK, thanks, Jen.   

You're welcome!

There was a mock up done of a cage, and it was submerged - IIRC, that was to get a look at the reading that size and style of cage would register with their equipment, so they could recognize the real mccoy if/when they found it.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #73 on: January 14, 2009, 11:47:38 AM »

Is there any way a smarter monkey than me could grab those pictures before they disappear?

I'm sure there is....I had trouble when I tried.

KLAAS??

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #74 on: January 14, 2009, 11:50:19 AM »

2NJ - YES there was.

OK, thanks, Jen.   

You're welcome!

There was a mock up done of a cage, and it was submerged - IIRC, that was to get a look at the reading that size and style of cage would register with their equipment, so they could recognize the real mccoy if/when they found it.

Yes, I recall there being a cage/trap obtained and used to show what the profile would be on the sonar, etc.

Screen capture might get those photos but I can't do it even after getting the software to do so.  

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #75 on: January 14, 2009, 12:00:45 PM »

We had several interesting discussions both on deck and in the relatively small galley. At one point, the boat-owner, Capt. John Silvetti (of the J.D. Silvetti Group), expressed his frustration about the lack of an exact description of the missing "crab cage" in which Natalee was likely enclosed. He'd been requesting one for several weeks, and Louis had expressed the identical frustration to me earlier.

From the best reports he could obtain, Tim had determined an approximate cage size. The search team commissioned the construction of a model cage and planned to drop it underwater to obtain as accurate a scan signature as possible to enable quicker identification of the actual cage.

http://forensicthoughtprints.com/aruba/default.html
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #76 on: January 14, 2009, 12:04:00 PM »

I'm sure there is....I had trouble when I tried.

KLAAS??

I'm absolutely terrible with pictures.  Thank you and Anna both for trying!!

Careful to whomever DOES capture them.  I don't see any copyrights, but be sure when re-producing here to credit the site they were taken from.

Don't want any more litigation threats. 
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #77 on: January 14, 2009, 12:07:49 PM »

Jen I could try later today but am hosting a demo for work right now with a global team so I can't take my attention from that long enough to do it, at least not until around 3pm today?

A great tool that is pretty inexpensive is Snag-It and you can get it at techsmith.com

2NJ please know my post last night wasn't directed at you, you haven't created stand-off's and dust-up's over CAPS but others have. 

I continue to stand with the girl.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #78 on: January 14, 2009, 12:08:34 PM »

IMO

Janet
______

JANUARY, 2008

CapsLockWizard

need to know 2 things

and

APRIL 1, 2008

CapsLockWizard

Thank You for finding this, did CAP's know anything at all about this case.
This is when I thought he was FOS.
I never read any of his posts because gezzz
I know that probably Dave Holloway has notting to do with this Case
but the Twitty

look at the way he talks I bet he's more then one poster. IMO

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #79 on: January 14, 2009, 12:11:26 PM »

Jen I could try later today but am hosting a demo for work right now with a global team so I can't take my attention from that long enough to do it, at least not until around 3pm today?

A great tool that is pretty inexpensive is Snag-It and you can get it at techsmith.com

2NJ please know my post last night wasn't directed at you, you haven't created stand-off's and dust-up's over CAPS but others have. 

Hiya none!

Thanks to anyone who can get them!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.