April 26, 2024, 04:46:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #793 1/13/09 - 1/18/09  (Read 185344 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #600 on: January 17, 2009, 02:42:11 PM »

Feb. 22, 2008Kyle posted at BFN: This program was originally pitched by NBC to Tim Miller to be a docuentary about TES and turned into a documenary about the Search for Natalee Holloway's body.  It seems NBC shamelessly used Tim Miller to get on board the Persistence during the search

March 3 - LegalLEx posts at BFN: "I think an immediate agenda many of us have taken on is... to continue... trying to find significant funding/donations... to finish the search... at least of those 150 (or so) targets that may yield Natalee and... maybe... evidence.
<snip>
Since John does not deal with the financing portion, (TES and Louis do),
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #601 on: January 17, 2009, 02:43:24 PM »

Does it seem odd to anyone besides me that there was a tennis shoe in the cage photo,
there was a tennis shoe on the front page of Dairo
there was a tennis shoe that CAPS said he lost in that pond when he was a kid (posted on SM someplace)
and
Caps said there was human remains and a tennis shoe in the pond

Oh, Kermit, it hurts my heart too much to think about that too much.  I will have to gradually peek at that a little at a time.  It's like I have my eyes closed yelling No! because I don't want it to be true.

I can't explain it well but it's sort of like I can only deal with this one little step at a time and am avoiding thinking about that too closely.

But as I said, there are no coincidences.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #602 on: January 17, 2009, 02:47:36 PM »

Just going over some old posts here and there...mostly there 

Marine Surveys, LLC split from its sister company,
APS, in 2006. Marine Surveys primary focus is
Construction Surveying and Geophysical Services.
Marine Surveys handles all projects, within the
Group, that require stamped certification by a
Professional Land Surveyor (PLS).

The Marine Surveys Project Management Team
is experienced in Construction Surveys from the
Shallowest of Waters to Thousands of Feet. Just as
important as the performance of the field operations,
the Team is very experienced in Project Planning by
working shoulder to shoulder with our customers
as well as developing detailed survey procedures

Marine Surveys provides the full range of
Geophysical Services, ranging from Shallow
Hazard P/L Pre- Route Surveys to searching for
“downed” aircraft. The R/V Persistence serves as
our flagship for Acquisition Services.

As a member of the JD Silvetti Group of Companies,
Marine Surveys supports the “Zero Tolerance”
downtime commitment through critical path
redundancy and the “Zero Tolerance” Policy
inherent in our HS&E Program. Safety through
Commitment

MANAGING MEMBER: JOHN D. SILVETTI
GENERAL MANAGER: CONRAD DAIGLE
OFFICE MANAGER: MARIANNE VOORHIES
SALES & MARKETING MANAGER: TIM BOYER
SAFETY COORDINATOR: ROBERTA SILVETTI
IT/SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT MANAGER: RICK PUTNAM
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE: RENEE PRUDHOME
FINANCE MANAGER: REBECCA MARCANTEL
EQUIPMENT LABORATORY MANAGER: AARON PRIEST
CHIEF GEOSCINTIST: Dr. ROB FLOYD
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER: ERIC SWINNEY

http://silvettigroup.com/ms.html

Dutch name.  Not as Dutch as mine but Dutch nonetheless.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #603 on: January 17, 2009, 02:49:49 PM »

Youngest son and DIL just dropped in.  I do believe I will make a decent lunch.  Hubby is a happy camper.  Usually when he asks what is for lunch ... I tell him anything his little heart desires and ... continue posting.

Kermit ... thank you for sharing.

Ribbits and Ribbits

Janet
11:50 AM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #604 on: January 17, 2009, 02:51:26 PM »

We are told this is from an email, and it explains what Jug said to someone else about John Silvetti and what Jug knew:

"I asked Jug about Schaeffer...he is the oil guy. He was the one that provided the cash to get down there. Silvetti knew he would get more business from Schaeffer if he mapped....while they were looking...the ocean floor. All the crew was asked to do was look for Natalee or anything suspicious as in small things like a cage or bones or whatever.
They do a large mapping process while they are looking for the details. Schaeffer would use the large mapping of the general layout of the ocean floor to further look for oil...etc...while they looked for Natalee too.

Silvetti was the one that offered to look for Natalee and not Schaefer
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #605 on: January 17, 2009, 02:52:49 PM »

Youngest son and DIL just dropped in.  I do believe I will make a decent lunch.  Hubby is a happy camper.  Usually when he asks what is for lunch ... I tell him anything his little heart desires and ... continue posting.

Ribbits and Ribbits

Janet

Enjoy time with family and lunch!
Come back you'll need to see my next post.
Thank you for all your posts, they DO help me greatly and I wanted to let you know I appreciate the way you dig up the quotes and put them together. It helps.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #606 on: January 17, 2009, 02:54:14 PM »

Does it seem odd to anyone besides me that there was a tennis shoe in the cage photo,
there was a tennis shoe that CAPS said he lost in that pond when he was a kid (posted on SM someplace)
and

Oh, Kermit, it hurts my heart too much to think about that too much.  I will have to gradually peek at that a little at a time.  It's like I have my eyes closed yelling No! because I don't want it to be true.

I can't explain it well but it's sort of like I can only deal with this one little step at a time and am avoiding thinking about that too closely.

But as I said, there are no coincidences.

I understand.
Believe me I do.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #607 on: January 17, 2009, 02:54:30 PM »

Ribbits and Ribbits

Janet

Logic dictates it's lunchtime! TTYL Janet!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #608 on: January 17, 2009, 02:57:40 PM »

and

Kermit ... the distraction agenda to take the focus off of the Persistence undertaking ... to tak the focus off of the trap/cage ... was alive and well.

Janet

I agree.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: January 17, 2009, 02:58:08 PM »

We are told this is from an email, and it explains what Jug said to someone else about John Silvetti and what Jug knew:

"I asked Jug about Schaeffer...he is the oil guy. He was the one that provided the cash to get down there. Silvetti knew he would get more business from Schaeffer if he mapped....while they were looking...the ocean floor. All the crew was asked to do was look for Natalee or anything suspicious as in small things like a cage or bones or whatever.
They do a large mapping process while they are looking for the details. Schaeffer would use the large mapping of the general layout of the ocean floor to further look for oil...etc...while they looked for Natalee too.

I would imagine a map could be used for any number of things once made.

Oduber says they need a natural gas line directly to Aruba from Venezuela, for example.

Once the map is made, it could be sold to any number of people for any number of reasons.  Oil would be one of those things.

And I even have no problem with that!  What I do have a problem with is the conflicting stories about what was in the trap and allowing ALE sole custody of the contents.  And why even state it was only to look for Natalee as it could have been billed as a twofold search without anyone objecting.  Of course, they couldn't have asked for donations but I seriously doubt they received enough in that regard to have made it worth the deceit, if any happened.  Again, not knowing is the rub.

What on earth were they thinking!  Then the pond business. . . .

PERSONA NON GRATA

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #610 on: January 17, 2009, 02:58:56 PM »

Just going over some old posts here and there...mostly there 

Marine Surveys, LLC split from its sister company,
APS, in 2006. Marine Surveys primary focus is
Construction Surveying and Geophysical Services.
Marine Surveys handles all projects, within the
Group, that require stamped certification by a
Professional Land Surveyor (PLS).

The Marine Surveys Project Management Team
is experienced in Construction Surveys from the
Shallowest of Waters to Thousands of Feet. Just as
important as the performance of the field operations,
the Team is very experienced in Project Planning by
working shoulder to shoulder with our customers
as well as developing detailed survey procedures

Marine Surveys provides the full range of
Geophysical Services, ranging from Shallow
Hazard P/L Pre- Route Surveys to searching for
“downed” aircraft. The R/V Persistence serves as
our flagship for Acquisition Services.

As a member of the JD Silvetti Group of Companies,
Marine Surveys supports the “Zero Tolerance”
downtime commitment through critical path
redundancy and the “Zero Tolerance” Policy
inherent in our HS&E Program. Safety through
Commitment

MANAGING MEMBER: JOHN D. SILVETTI
GENERAL MANAGER: CONRAD DAIGLE
OFFICE MANAGER: MARIANNE VOORHIES
SALES & MARKETING MANAGER: TIM BOYER
SAFETY COORDINATOR: ROBERTA SILVETTI
IT/SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT MANAGER: RICK PUTNAM
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE: RENEE PRUDHOME
FINANCE MANAGER: REBECCA MARCANTEL
EQUIPMENT LABORATORY MANAGER: AARON PRIEST
CHIEF GEOSCINTIST: Dr. ROB FLOYD
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER: ERIC SWINNEY

http://silvettigroup.com/ms.html

Dutch name.  Not as Dutch as mine but Dutch nonetheless.

I think that is one of Silvetti's daughters.  Married name?

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: January 17, 2009, 03:04:11 PM »

I wonder if she married someone from The Netherlands or just someone American Dutchie like me.  Maybe she met someone in the OIL business through work.  Does the plot thicken?

PERSONA NON GRATA

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #612 on: January 17, 2009, 03:07:59 PM »

and

Kermit ... the distraction agenda to take the focus off of the Persistence undertaking ... to tak the focus off of the trap/cage ... was alive and well.

Janet

And who was apart of the disinformation?Caps,Eduardo,Jossy,Serge,Dolph,Clyde,Mos?Monkey's.

I'm also still intrigued with the Antonio Carlo,Paulus connection?Why go into practice with Carlo?Who owe's who in this relationship?

How else would you protect money laundering, heroin....

Mark Purcell's wife, Marlene Purcell along with Antonio Carlos are involved in the AHATAboard as well.
Antonio Carlos worked for Johan Paul Sjiem Fat, Sjiem Fat & Sjiem Fat, Aruba

Paulus Van der Sloot participated on a panel which agreed to extradite two relatives of the Mansurs to the US under serious charges some years back

Antonio Carlos worked for the gov't and banks in Aruba.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #613 on: January 17, 2009, 03:10:06 PM »

Here is where our FBI and/or the I.R.S. could get involved --- "income tax evasion" or "fraud",  if they claimed this to be a "non-profit" venture.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #614 on: January 17, 2009, 03:11:42 PM »

I would imagine a map could be used for any number of things once made.

Oduber says they need a natural gas line directly to Aruba from Venezuela, for example.

Once the map is made, it could be sold to any number of people for any number of reasons.  Oil would be one of those things.

And I even have no problem with that!  What I do have a problem with is the conflicting stories about what was in the trap and allowing ALE sole custody of the contents.  And why even state it was only to look for Natalee as it could have been billed as a twofold search without anyone objecting.  Of course, they couldn't have asked for donations but I seriously doubt they received enough in that regard to have made it worth the deceit, if any happened.  Again, not knowing is the rub.

What on earth were they thinking!  Then the pond business. . . .

Sell the ROV/video images for MONEY
Sell the documentary for MONEY
Set up office in Aruba for South American business for MONEY

I might be wrong, but I think that is what their thinking was.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #615 on: January 17, 2009, 03:13:32 PM »

Here is where our FBI and/or the I.R.S. could get involved --- "income tax evasion" or "fraud",  if they claimed this to be a "non-profit" venture.

Tax evasion
Federal Securities fraud
Obstruction of Justice in a criminal case

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #616 on: January 17, 2009, 03:14:09 PM »

Off to the pond.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #617 on: January 17, 2009, 03:14:39 PM »

I wonder if she married someone from The Netherlands or just someone American Dutchie like me.  Maybe she met someone in the OIL business through work.  Does the plot thicken?

My opinion only from what I can gather...American Dutchie.  Subject to change depending on further investigation.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #618 on: January 17, 2009, 03:16:29 PM »

Off to the pond.

Thanx Kermit.Be careful in the pond!

KEEPTHEFAITH

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #619 on: January 17, 2009, 03:18:17 PM »

Stepping out for a bit!Till then.Have a good day Monkey's.hotping, Magnolia, Anna, Frijole, texasmom, wreck, 2NJSons_Mom, Blue Moon, San, Mere

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.