April 19, 2024, 12:56:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #793 1/13/09 - 1/18/09  (Read 185084 times)
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #680 on: January 17, 2009, 08:08:03 PM »

Ya know, I am getting to the point of throwing up my hands.  No matter what is said someone comes in here and throws out the "bashing" phrase and then they run and hide.  Just spill it all and get it over with.

Hotshot said to "just look at us" for believing Kermit.  I would like to hear from Hotshot about this entire Persistence search trip.  Also, Kyle needs to come out of hiding and face his demons.  I also would like to hear from Jossy and Eduardo and I also wish that Dana could get them both on so we can hear their take on all this since Eduardo was on the ship the entire time.  Who knows, it could help to clear some things up.  (JMO)

With the insinuations here, you would THINK Silvetti and Kyle would be screaming to holy hell if they were innocent.

I think Silvetti and Kyle have lots of people to speak for them.  It isn't working in my book.  How's it working for everyone else?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #681 on: January 17, 2009, 08:10:21 PM »

Ya know, I am getting to the point of throwing up my hands.  No matter what is said someone comes in here and throws out the "bashing" phrase and then they run and hide.  Just spill it all and get it over with.

Hotshot said to "just look at us" for believing Kermit.  I would like to hear from Hotshot about this entire Persistence search trip.  Also, Kyle needs to come out of hiding and face his demons.  I also would like to hear from Jossy and Eduardo and I also wish that Dana could get them both on so we can hear their take on all this since Eduardo was on the ship the entire time.  Who knows, it could help to clear some things up.  (JMO)

Blue Moon ... today you are allowed to throw up your hands.  However ... tomorrow is a new day.

Hugs

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #682 on: January 17, 2009, 08:12:14 PM »

Blue Moon ... today you are allowed to throw up your hands.  However ... tomorrow is a new day.

Hugs

Janet

Thanks Janet. 

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #683 on: January 17, 2009, 08:14:17 PM »

With the insinuations here, you would THINK Silvetti and Kyle would be screaming to holy hell if they were innocent.

I think Silvetti and Kyle have lots of people to speak for them.  It isn't working in my book.  How's it working for everyone else?

Kyle Kingman has spoken for himself ... loud and clear.  Blue Moon ... stay focused on Kyle's own words.  Do not let others distract you.  The story Kyle has related in regards to the deception of the Persistence undertaking is huge.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #684 on: January 17, 2009, 08:16:38 PM »

Nope, not working here either.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #685 on: January 17, 2009, 08:23:01 PM »

BlueMoon -- I saw Kyle's posts 'live' sotaspeak  I personally don't need anyone else to speak for him. But I'm still curious as to why others do speak for him?

Janet Many of us have 'questioned' some of the friendships and relationships for a long time.

But I'm lucky enough to have never walked in Beth's or Dave's shoes -- so who knows.

It would not be the first time business and philanthropy were combined, either. But it usually not a 'hidden' agenda -- not to say a conflict of interest, as in this specific case.

I also remember several of us monkeys questioning kyle's original naivete -- ' you may say there is corruption but I will hold my judgement' to paraphrase the sentiment. PI also questioned it.

The outcome is not a surprise to me. But just one more (albeit HUGE) disappointment in the journey that will be Justice for Natalee. And there will be. We all stand with the girl.

In the interim, 3 1/2 years to date, I spend time hoping and thinking with old friends.

And 'old' is an adjective describing the length of our friendship. Certainly NOT either one of us personally. 

Goodnight my friends. Tip off in 10 minutes. lol

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #686 on: January 17, 2009, 08:26:03 PM »

It seems to me that a few people are previledged to be able to post here at SM and at C&G.    Unfortunately, there are a few of us that do not have that luxury and therefore we cannot know what is being discussed there.  Maybe, they could enlighten us instead of coming here and YELLING at us.  I, for one, would like to know their theories.  Evidently they do not agree with ours but it doesn't give them the right to just jump in and out and accuse us of bashing!

I, as well as many others, have said this before, PUT UP OR SHUT UP (ok, those are my words but the jest is the same).

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #687 on: January 17, 2009, 08:27:44 PM »

Sharon ... I am off too.

Friends are bringing Chinese Food ... I have the rice steamer on and ... hubby just got back from the bakery with some goodies.

A night of Yahtzee awaits ... I think.

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!!  GOOD NIGHT ZOOKEEPERS!!

Janet
5:30 PM PT

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #688 on: January 17, 2009, 08:29:06 PM »

Goodnight sharon and Janet!  Hope you both have a wonderful evening! 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #689 on: January 17, 2009, 08:30:59 PM »

It seems to me that a few people are previledged to be able to post here at SM and at C&G.    Unfortunately, there are a few of us that do not have that luxury and therefore we cannot know what is being discussed there.  Maybe, they could enlighten us instead of coming here and YELLING at us.  I, for one, would like to know their theories.  Evidently they do not agree with ours but it doesn't give them the right to just jump in and out and accuse us of bashing!

I, as well as many others, have said this before, PUT UP OR SHUT UP (ok, those are my words but the jest is the same).

I agree KYcat.

Janet

_____

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: January 17, 2009, 08:32:08 PM »

I agree

(OT, is that little girl kin to you?  She is precious......)

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #691 on: January 17, 2009, 08:33:02 PM »

Goodnight Janet and Sharon   Have a wonderful evening.  I am sorry that I missed being here with you today.

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #692 on: January 17, 2009, 08:35:03 PM »

I have faith in Persistence and her crew.

The finger is still pointing at Aruba, PJ2K and others.  There are plenty of answers in that group waiting for a voice. 

How hard would it be for any of the people involved with Natalee's disappearance to step up and tell the truth?

Any update on Dr. Phil?  Sometimes, I think justice for Natalee is being held up for resolution to the Kalpoe/Dr. Phil case.  Nothing will be found until Aruba, Kalpoes, and others get that $$$. 

I don't think they will ever return Natalee, I don't think she was in that trap being discussed.  I think she's still out in the ocean, in one of the other targets. 

Aruba goal - by any means necessary, stop the search for Natalee and the truth.

jmho

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #693 on: January 17, 2009, 08:35:36 PM »

I agree

Ohhhh, Thank you very much.  She is one of my grandbabies.  This was taken on a Sunday afternoon.  She looked so adorable that morning, all dressed up for church, in her frilly dress and socks, and black patented leather shoes.  That afternoon it was off to play in the mud!

Sorry O/T

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #694 on: January 17, 2009, 08:39:53 PM »

WhiskeyGirl, I always appreciate your posts.

Since you think she is still out in the ocean, why has there not been anymore talk of going back and searching those targets? 

It has been way too long with no mention of going back?  I have to wonder why?!?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #695 on: January 17, 2009, 08:41:24 PM »

I agree

Ohhhh, Thank you very much.  She is one of my grandbabies.  This was taken on a Sunday afternoon.  She looked so adorable that morning, all dressed up for church, in her frilly dress and socks, and black patented leather shoes.  That afternoon it was off to play in the mud!

Sorry O/T

I love the avi too KYcat!  Reminds me of a pic I have of my boys when they were about 3 and 6, the youngest was covered in mud head to toe, the oldest only as high as the youngest could reach...and missing a shoe!   

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #696 on: January 17, 2009, 08:46:16 PM »

I agree

Sorry O/T

I love the avi too KYcat!  Reminds me of a pic I have of my boys when they were about 3 and 6, the youngest was covered in mud head to toe, the oldest only as high as the youngest could reach...and missing a shoe!   

Too Cute!  Kids know how to have fun.  How could anyone not love the spirit of a child!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #697 on: January 17, 2009, 08:50:41 PM »

HERE IS MY QUESTION.  WHY ARE PEOPLE SO BENT ON DISCREDITING KERMIT.  WHERE IS THE PROOF THAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING KERMIT IS LYING.

POST THE DAMN PROOF.

I DON'T WANT TO HERE WELL I TALKED TO THIS PERSON AND THEY SAID THIS.  TELL THE PERSON TO POST JUST LIKE KERMIT POSTS AND BACKS UP WHAT SHE POSTS.

Speaking only for myself, this is not an attempt to discredit Kermit.  In my posts, I am merely pointing out the fact that everything I have read says that Kermit and the Freebirds based their theory ONLY on Kyle's words and pictures, none of which have proven Natalee was in the cage.  I personally don't believe Kyle, so I cannot believe the Persistence conspiracy theory.   I do believe that Kyle told Kermit and others what Kermit has reported.  My question is: what makes Kyle so credible?  And why do some of you jump to the conclusion that a different opinion is an attempt to discredit other monkeys?   Can't someone have a differing opinion without trying to discredit others?  Or be a mole?

On a lighter note, I love the new "pirate" thing.  I'm hoping to see some new pics of the Persistence crew in their pirate gear.  Picturing Captain Sparrow.

It's OK if you don't believe Kyle.  But why was Kyle so mad when information came out about the fabric and what was in that cage.  Why couldn't he prove that it was not the truth.  He posted the words for everyone to read.  People came to the conclusion that he was lying and they compared his words from SM to Freebirds.  Kermit gave Kyle the opportunity and Kyle ran away.

Some people that posted here on SM are trying to discredit Kermit.  What do they base their opinion on that they feel Kermit is lying.  Kemit has posted Kyle's own words.  Is it because it is the truth and he cannot prove that Kermit might be lying.  Pictures don't lie.  We have seen the bags in the cage because they were Kyles.  Some of these same people had access to the same words that Kermit has posted.  Why can't they prove that Kermit is lying.  But they all come on here trying to bash Kermit.  PROVE IT.

Some people believe in CapsLockWizard I don't.  I am not bashing the man I just have no faith in what he is saying.  I am not putting my faith in a man who decided to join SM right before the Persistence made their trip to Aruba.   He decided he was going to solve a riddle.  If he feels that he did then good for him.

Something happened here and we are trying to get to the truth.

Who is telling the truth.  Is Kyle telling the truth of Kermit telling the truth.  That's what is boils down to.

Kyle was a professional who had a job to do.  A professional who was suppose to be dedicating his time into searching for Natalee Holloway's remains.  This is a man who had a wife and child and even named his child after Natalee if I recall correctly.

Why was Kyle so upset about what Private Eye posted that he asked to speak to him in private.  Was he upset because he knew that he didn't give that information out and it got leaked.  Was he upset because he knew it was the truth and the truth wasn't suppose to come out.

The truth seems to stir a lot of emotions whether good or bad.

One more note.  I have never seen Kermit be disrespectful towards any poster.

I will say this one last time.  I think Kyle is trying to pull off a SCAM to make money.  I personally do not see Natalee's remains or a shoe in the trap photos.  Does someone have proof that I have not seen that these are Natalee's or (anyone's) remains?  (Besides Kyle's words).  Most posters completely disregarded posters who said the "skull" was too small to be a skull.  If Kermit cracks the case I'll be thrilled for the family, but I haven't seen anything that looks like proof to me yet.  I'm sure they are doing things behind the scenes and that's great.  I can only base my opinion on what I see. 

Regarding Caps, he actually brought forward a witness that passed polygraphs.  I know you have all discounted this witness.  I guess you have your reasons for believing Kermit without any evidence, but not believing Caps.  If your intention was to make the Natalee site feel unwelcome for posters who question the group consensus, you have suceeded.  Good luck to you all.  I'm not wasting any more time here.

I didn't see where I made you unwelcome.   I was stating my opinion just like you were stating yours.

You seem to think Kyle is FOS and that's fine.  We all have different opinions on this subject.

With that said I have a saying I use quite frequently and that is don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.  There have been plenty of posters for the past month who have said "I'm done with this place".  Do me a favor and make it permanent.

Now that is a nasty post by San and I stick behind my words.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2009, 09:21:55 PM by San » Logged
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #698 on: January 17, 2009, 08:54:03 PM »

I had such high hopes for the Persistence endeavor.  But that changed along the way.  I feel like Natalee has been let down and betrayed again.  I truly feel that in my heart.  My feelings are based on the information that has come out regarding the actions of some aboard the Persistence.  IMO those actions were less than admirable.

If Natalee's own family, PI, had issues with the endeavor, that speaks volumnes to me.  It also validates my feelings.

If everything was above board with the search then why haven't those who are in question come forth and proclaimed that? 

Not a peep.

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #699 on: January 17, 2009, 08:58:55 PM »

San   

The song "Taking Care of Business" is on the tv.............  I was laughing out loud.........

San.............Taking Care Of Business!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.