March 28, 2024, 03:49:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #793 1/13/09 - 1/18/09  (Read 183840 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #700 on: January 17, 2009, 08:59:48 PM »

HERE IS MY QUESTION.  WHY ARE PEOPLE SO BENT ON DISCREDITING KERMIT.  WHERE IS THE PROOF THAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING KERMIT IS LYING.

POST THE DAMN PROOF.

I DON'T WANT TO HERE WELL I TALKED TO THIS PERSON AND THEY SAID THIS.  TELL THE PERSON TO POST JUST LIKE KERMIT POSTS AND BACKS UP WHAT SHE POSTS.

Speaking only for myself, this is not an attempt to discredit Kermit.  In my posts, I am merely pointing out the fact that everything I have read says that Kermit and the Freebirds based their theory ONLY on Kyle's words and pictures, none of which have proven Natalee was in the cage.  I personally don't believe Kyle, so I cannot believe the Persistence conspiracy theory.   I do believe that Kyle told Kermit and others what Kermit has reported.  My question is: what makes Kyle so credible?  And why do some of you jump to the conclusion that a different opinion is an attempt to discredit other monkeys?   Can't someone have a differing opinion without trying to discredit others?  Or be a mole?

On a lighter note, I love the new "pirate" thing.  I'm hoping to see some new pics of the Persistence crew in their pirate gear.  Picturing Captain Sparrow.

It's OK if you don't believe Kyle.  But why was Kyle so mad when information came out about the fabric and what was in that cage.  Why couldn't he prove that it was not the truth.  He posted the words for everyone to read.  People came to the conclusion that he was lying and they compared his words from SM to Freebirds.  Kermit gave Kyle the opportunity and Kyle ran away.

Some people that posted here on SM are trying to discredit Kermit.  What do they base their opinion on that they feel Kermit is lying.  Kemit has posted Kyle's own words.  Is it because it is the truth and he cannot prove that Kermit might be lying.  Pictures don't lie.  We have seen the bags in the cage because they were Kyles.  Some of these same people had access to the same words that Kermit has posted.  Why can't they prove that Kermit is lying.  But they all come on here trying to bash Kermit.  PROVE IT.

Some people believe in CapsLockWizard I don't.  I am not bashing the man I just have no faith in what he is saying.  I am not putting my faith in a man who decided to join SM right before the Persistence made their trip to Aruba.   He decided he was going to solve a riddle.  If he feels that he did then good for him.

Something happened here and we are trying to get to the truth.

Who is telling the truth.  Is Kyle telling the truth of Kermit telling the truth.  That's what is boils down to.

Kyle was a professional who had a job to do.  A professional who was suppose to be dedicating his time into searching for Natalee Holloway's remains.  This is a man who had a wife and child and even named his child after Natalee if I recall correctly.

Why was Kyle so upset about what Private Eye posted that he asked to speak to him in private.  Was he upset because he knew that he didn't give that information out and it got leaked.  Was he upset because he knew it was the truth and the truth wasn't suppose to come out.

The truth seems to stir a lot of emotions whether good or bad.

One more note.  I have never seen Kermit be disrespectful towards any poster.

I will say this one last time.  I think Kyle is trying to pull off a SCAM to make money.  I personally do not see Natalee's remains or a shoe in the trap photos.  Does someone have proof that I have not seen that these are Natalee's or (anyone's) remains?  (Besides Kyle's words).  Most posters completely disregarded posters who said the "skull" was too small to be a skull.  If Kermit cracks the case I'll be thrilled for the family, but I haven't seen anything that looks like proof to me yet.  I'm sure they are doing things behind the scenes and that's great.  I can only base my opinion on what I see. 

Regarding Caps, he actually brought forward a witness that passed polygraphs.  I know you have all discounted this witness.  I guess you have your reasons for believing Kermit without any evidence, but not believing Caps.  If your intention was to make the Natalee site feel unwelcome for posters who question the group consensus, you have suceeded.  Good luck to you all.  I'm not wasting any more time here.

I didn't see where I made you unwelcome.   I was stating my opinion just like you were stating yours.

You seem to think Kyle is FOS and that's fine.  We all have different opinions on this subject.

With that said I have a saying I use quite frequently and that is don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.  There have been plenty of posters for the past month who have said "I'm done with this place".  Do me a favor and make it permanent.

Now that is a nasty post by San and I stick behind my words.

Thank you San...if you only knew how bad I wanted to post that today.  I was practically screaming it from the top of my lungs.   
« Last Edit: January 17, 2009, 09:20:27 PM by San » Logged

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #701 on: January 17, 2009, 09:00:55 PM »

HERE IS MY QUESTION.  WHY ARE PEOPLE SO BENT ON DISCREDITING KERMIT.  WHERE IS THE PROOF THAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING KERMIT IS LYING.

POST THE DAMN PROOF.

I DON'T WANT TO HERE WELL I TALKED TO THIS PERSON AND THEY SAID THIS.  TELL THE PERSON TO POST JUST LIKE KERMIT POSTS AND BACKS UP WHAT SHE POSTS.

Speaking only for myself, this is not an attempt to discredit Kermit.  In my posts, I am merely pointing out the fact that everything I have read says that Kermit and the Freebirds based their theory ONLY on Kyle's words and pictures, none of which have proven Natalee was in the cage.  I personally don't believe Kyle, so I cannot believe the Persistence conspiracy theory.   I do believe that Kyle told Kermit and others what Kermit has reported.  My question is: what makes Kyle so credible?  And why do some of you jump to the conclusion that a different opinion is an attempt to discredit other monkeys?   Can't someone have a differing opinion without trying to discredit others?  Or be a mole?

On a lighter note, I love the new "pirate" thing.  I'm hoping to see some new pics of the Persistence crew in their pirate gear.  Picturing Captain Sparrow.

It's OK if you don't believe Kyle.  But why was Kyle so mad when information came out about the fabric and what was in that cage.  Why couldn't he prove that it was not the truth.  He posted the words for everyone to read.  People came to the conclusion that he was lying and they compared his words from SM to Freebirds.  Kermit gave Kyle the opportunity and Kyle ran away.

Some people that posted here on SM are trying to discredit Kermit.  What do they base their opinion on that they feel Kermit is lying.  Kemit has posted Kyle's own words.  Is it because it is the truth and he cannot prove that Kermit might be lying.  Pictures don't lie.  We have seen the bags in the cage because they were Kyles.  Some of these same people had access to the same words that Kermit has posted.  Why can't they prove that Kermit is lying.  But they all come on here trying to bash Kermit.  PROVE IT.

Some people believe in CapsLockWizard I don't.  I am not bashing the man I just have no faith in what he is saying.  I am not putting my faith in a man who decided to join SM right before the Persistence made their trip to Aruba.   He decided he was going to solve a riddle.  If he feels that he did then good for him.

Something happened here and we are trying to get to the truth.

Who is telling the truth.  Is Kyle telling the truth of Kermit telling the truth.  That's what is boils down to.

Kyle was a professional who had a job to do.  A professional who was suppose to be dedicating his time into searching for Natalee Holloway's remains.  This is a man who had a wife and child and even named his child after Natalee if I recall correctly.

Why was Kyle so upset about what Private Eye posted that he asked to speak to him in private.  Was he upset because he knew that he didn't give that information out and it got leaked.  Was he upset because he knew it was the truth and the truth wasn't suppose to come out.

The truth seems to stir a lot of emotions whether good or bad.

One more note.  I have never seen Kermit be disrespectful towards any poster.

I will say this one last time.  I think Kyle is trying to pull off a SCAM to make money.  I personally do not see Natalee's remains or a shoe in the trap photos.  Does someone have proof that I have not seen that these are Natalee's or (anyone's) remains?  (Besides Kyle's words).  Most posters completely disregarded posters who said the "skull" was too small to be a skull.  If Kermit cracks the case I'll be thrilled for the family, but I haven't seen anything that looks like proof to me yet.  I'm sure they are doing things behind the scenes and that's great.  I can only base my opinion on what I see. 

Regarding Caps, he actually brought forward a witness that passed polygraphs.  I know you have all discounted this witness.  I guess you have your reasons for believing Kermit without any evidence, but not believing Caps.  If your intention was to make the Natalee site feel unwelcome for posters who question the group consensus, you have suceeded.  Good luck to you all.  I'm not wasting any more time here.

I didn't see where I made you unwelcome.   I was stating my opinion just like you were stating yours.

You seem to think Kyle is FOS and that's fine.  We all have different opinions on this subject.

With that said I have a saying I use quite frequently and that is don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.  There have been plenty of posters for the past month who have said "I'm done with this place".  Do me a favor and make it permanent.

Now that is a nasty post by San and I stick behind my words.

I've just got to love our SAN.  Great posting and differently no mincing words OR beating around the bush.   
« Last Edit: January 17, 2009, 09:21:05 PM by San » Logged

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #702 on: January 17, 2009, 09:04:03 PM »

Going to go watch 'Without A Trace' ...seems fitting. Night all.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #703 on: January 17, 2009, 09:05:25 PM »

Enjoy.  Good Nite.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #704 on: January 17, 2009, 09:05:41 PM »

You have to ask just how much Jug is clued-in by Beth -- they ARE divorced. I have liked Jug -- but you gotta ask!

lol

I tried that once. 

My advice -- DON'T go there 

Sharon, do you know who put Schaffer in touch with the family?
Tim Miller     You going to bash him too?  Why not just let Kermit run the cage if she's so good. You guys are funny, you look at her like she's G-d or something.  Listen to yourselves.

Once again an attack.  You seem to be so pissed off all the time at Kermit.  Is Kermit getting into your head.  Are you consumed about Kermit.  Are you jeolous of Kermit.  Is Kermit stealing your thunder.  What the hell is it that makes you this nuts about Kermit.

A SIMPLE SOLUTION WOULD BE SHOW US THE PROOF.  STOP YOUR ATTACKING.
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #705 on: January 17, 2009, 09:07:09 PM »

Nite Nut

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: January 17, 2009, 09:07:32 PM »

Goodnight Nut!  

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #707 on: January 17, 2009, 09:09:06 PM »

San, sometimes I think you must have known my Dad...that was another one of his favorite sayings.  He meant it when he said it, too.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #708 on: January 17, 2009, 09:12:59 PM »

I THINK THEY "TOOK THEIR TOYS AND WENT TO PLAY ELSEWHERE"   

Why is it ok for them to have their opinions but because someone else's is different they act like they are offended.  WTH is up with that? 

I have two words for them GROW UP

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #709 on: January 17, 2009, 09:13:17 PM »

San, sometimes I think you must have known my Dad...that was another one of his favorite sayings.  He meant it when he said it, too.   

2NJ, my Mom's (God love her) favorite saying was "I'm as nervous as a whor$ in a church house".  That's how I want Joran, Paulus, Deepak, Satish and Aruba to feel everyday knowing this is not going away and we are still here after 3 1/2 years.

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #710 on: January 17, 2009, 09:15:02 PM »

2NJ, my Mom's (God love her) favorite saying was "I'm as nervous as a whor$ in a church house".  That's how I want Joran, Paulus, Deepak, Satish and Aruba to feel everyday knowing this is not going away and we are still here after 3 1/2 years.

And "May the fleas of a thousand camels infest their armpits!"

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #711 on: January 17, 2009, 09:16:30 PM »

Why is it ok for them to have their opinions but because someone else's is different they act like they are offended.  WTH is up with that? 

They must have skipped kindergarten when they were small and didn't learn to share.  Kermit on the other hand finished kindergarten and shared and shared and shared and shared 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #712 on: January 17, 2009, 09:16:53 PM »

You have to ask just how much Jug is clued-in by Beth -- they ARE divorced. I have liked Jug -- but you gotta ask!

lol

I tried that once. 

Tim Miller     You going to bash him too?  Why not just let Kermit run the cage if she's so good. You guys are funny, you look at her like she's G-d or something.  Listen to yourselves.

I'm still waiting for proof or an apology for that whopping lie you told about me contacting the FBI about Lala's.  Never even thought about doing that.  Just put up or shut up on that one.  At least I am not stupid enough to think they would even be remotely interested.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #713 on: January 17, 2009, 09:18:36 PM »

They must have skipped kindergarten when they were small and didn't learn to share.  Kermit on the other hand finished kindergarten and shared and shared and shared and shared 

And GOD BLESS HER for that!

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #714 on: January 17, 2009, 09:20:14 PM »

lol

I tried that once. 

I'm still waiting for proof or an apology for that whopping lie you told about me contacting the FBI about Lala's.  Never even thought about doing that.  Just put up or shut up on that one.  At least I am not stupid enough to think they would even be remotely interested.

Anna, don't worry 'bout it......Consider the source.  We know better......... it's called using your head for something other than a hat rack!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #715 on: January 17, 2009, 09:26:35 PM »

And I never tried to deceive Dave Holloway about anything ever in my life, either.

It's one thing to lie about events or state opinions but to be flat out lying about another poster is totally uncalled for and over the top.

Dave is more than capable of verifying anything I have ever addressed to him.  He knows whether or not I was lying to him and he didn't seem to think so at the time.  Only a couple of people seemed to take exception to what I posted and perhaps that's because they have some sort of agenda that didn't jive with what I said.

And I have probably not addressed more than ten posts to the person who last attacked me in all the time I have been here.  That would be HotShot.

There are those who knew about this at the time and some even saw verification.

Talk about bashing!  What's that all about?  Agree with me or you get attacked?  I am really weary of that approach.

I am not even convinced that it was Natalee in that trap in the first place but Kyle surely is the one who kept insisting that it was.  Guess that makes this his conspiracy theory instead of the monkeys.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #716 on: January 17, 2009, 09:30:18 PM »

I hate to leave good company....but I am going to go spend some time with my hubby. 

Hang in there Monkeys

Good Nite All

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #717 on: January 17, 2009, 09:31:58 PM »

I hate to leave good company....but I am going to go spend some time with my hubby. 

Hang in there Monkeys

Good Nite All

Goodnight KYcat.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #718 on: January 17, 2009, 09:32:59 PM »

Hang in there Monkeys

Good Nite All

Good night KYcat 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #719 on: January 17, 2009, 09:33:37 PM »

Hang in there Monkeys

Good Nite All

Goodnight KYcat!  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.