April 25, 2024, 09:28:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #793 1/13/09 - 1/18/09  (Read 185311 times)
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #740 on: January 17, 2009, 11:30:36 PM »

Everyone that says there not coming back.Come back!
KTF You forgot to say PLEASE...lol 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #741 on: January 17, 2009, 11:31:34 PM »

There's more coming from Kermit hidey-hole people so put on your seat-belt!

In God We Trust!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #742 on: January 17, 2009, 11:32:41 PM »

Been thinking about OE's activities following the end of the search for Natalee.  I pulled what I could, here.  The dates are not necessarily in order, but I noticed he did attend some sort of safety class prior to or after the Norway trip...I would think prior, as a guess.

TUESDAY, AUGUST 12, 2008
Current Project: Cairo Egypt, Multiple Site Surveys, Pipeline Prelays
Performing multiple site surveys and large pipeline prelay surveys in the Mediterranean Sea, offshore Egypt. Performing office based geo-QC of data, processing, analysis, and reporting.
Posted by Kyle Kingman at 1:15 PM 0 comments   
TUESDAY, JULY 15, 2008
Ormen Lange Excavation -North Sea, Norway
Ormen Lange deep sea pipeline excavation monitoring with Oceaneering Magnum ROV and high-resolution multibeam sonar. StatoilHydro, AGR Drilling, Fugro Norway
Posted by Kyle Kingman at 4:43 PM 0 comments   
SATURDAY, MAY 3, 2008
Gulf of Mexico site surveys
- Acquisition, processing, and analysis of geophysical data collected during multiple site surveys in the Gulf of Mexico based in Lafayette, Louisiana. Innovative total field and residual field magnetic anomaly analysis is applied along with side scan sonar and shallow seismic analysis over multiple projects for energy clients for future infrastructure. Magnetic data is reduced and processed to strip out unwanted noise due to sensor motion, vessel artifacts, regional and local field anomaly, magnetic 'weather', and diurnal effects. A georeferenced scalable magnetic anomaly residual map is created for each field showing the smallest detectable anomalies as well as accurate position of buried pipelines, wells, cables, debris, and targets of possible archaeological interest.
Posted by Kyle Kingman at 6:32 PM 0 comments   
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 29, 2007
Search for Natalee Holloway Dec 2007-Present
Field Project Manager, Geophysical Engineer and Marine Geologist on board the R/V Persistence. Responsible for side scan sonar acquisition, digital processing, analysis, and target identification and location. I will assist in side scan sonar operation and guide the ROV (remotely operated vehicle) team to each sonar target after I pick and analyse each sonar target. For more info: http://nholloway.blogspot.com/

This project is currently temporarily suspended due to funding constraints and other factors.
Posted by Kyle Kingman at 6:15 PM 3 comments   

http://www.geosolutions.blogspot.com/

Miscellaneous
- BOSIET+OLF Offshore Sea Survival Training, +HUET training, UKOOA Medical +OLF, July-08-Graduated with Honors in Geology
- Awarded Rutgers Undergraduate Research Fellow
- President of the Rutgers Geology Club
- Awarded Rutgers Graduate Assistantship Research Funding, Full Scholarship

http://www.geosolutions.blogspot.com/

·   
Senior Geophysical Operations Manager
Alpine Ocean Seismic Survey Inc.
(Oil & Energy industry)
October 2008 — Present (4 months)
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/b/65/464

When was his daughter born?  Sometime in the summer, iirc...couldn't find it. 

Was the info Kyle compiled at FB sent in the fall of '08?  Just looking at the start date of new position/new company, etc.  I think I read that he met with Silvetti in July, '08....

It might not mean anything but they were details that I was looking at yesterday and came to mind today while reading posts.

« Last Edit: January 17, 2009, 11:34:49 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #743 on: January 17, 2009, 11:34:23 PM »

You have to ask just how much Jug is clued-in by Beth -- they ARE divorced. I have liked Jug -- but you gotta ask!

lol

I tried that once. 

My advice -- DON'T go there 

Sharon, do you know who put Schaffer in touch with the family?
Tim Miller     You going to bash him too?  Why not just let Kermit run the cage if she's so good. You guys are funny, you look at her like she's G-d or something.  Listen to yourselves.

HotShot.Can you ask CapsLockWizard when the arrest of the MAJOR player is gonna happen?It was supposed to happen about a week and a half ago.I figured he might have gotten busy and forgot to let us know!TIA

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #744 on: January 17, 2009, 11:38:04 PM »

And if Mos is "out" and fired, why is he still making press conferences?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #745 on: January 17, 2009, 11:38:12 PM »

Went out to the daughter's B-Ball game and then some pizza and missed the playground tantrum!No.I'm not bashing.Just call it how i see it!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #746 on: January 17, 2009, 11:42:49 PM »

Went out to the daughter's B-Ball game and then some pizza and missed the playground tantrum!No.I'm not bashing.Just call it how i see it!

In God We Trust!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #747 on: January 17, 2009, 11:55:48 PM »

naysayers, doubters and disbelievers, or just questions one may have,

ask yourself

Why would Kyle, with the agreement of Louis Schafer and Tim Tehran, fly home to the U.S. and try to sell the ROV/videos of the trap to the U.S. media and Peter deVries? If it's just rocks or someone else's body then it is supervelous isn't it for Kyle to have gone to all that trouble?

Why would Kyle and John Silvetti NOT contact the family directly and give them what they saw and tell them everything that went on?

If John Silvetti is above reproach, then why did he go back to Aruba to set up an office to do business with South America? Why did John Silvetti merge his GeoLab company with a DUTCH company?

If John Silvetti is above reproach, then why did he remove all things Holloway from the boat upon it's return
and not contact the family immediately to go over the important things that were discovered? Oh yes, because
he mapped the ocean floor for oil. Jug Twitty knew John Silvetti was an OIL GUY!

If John Silvetti is above reproach, then why did he turn away and allow ONLY ARUBAN DIVERS TO RETRIEVE EVIDENCE FROM THE CAGE/TRAP? It was only because the ROV was still filming that Kyle was able to take screen shots of that dive! Not because of John Silvetti's protection of evidence.

Beth gave me permission to expose the Aruban cover-up. AND other family members know that Beth did indeed give me that permission. The other freebirds know this to be true, they have all seen the emails.

BUMP

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #748 on: January 18, 2009, 12:15:04 AM »

Good evening monkeys,

I have to jump in here and say I don't see what the question is......Kyle's words stand as they are, unless he refutes. 

By his own admission, executives at several networks were privy to images and information before Natalee's parents.  There's no way you can explain that to make it OK.

The day PI posted about the fabric, and Kyle got upset, we all knew something had gone very wrong.

At the time the Persistence was searching and Kyle posted that they had a good relationship with ALE, working together, and the team was all new, I think most of our antennas went into deep space. 

Later, we saw the photos from the ship, Dolph Richardson and Hans Mos, part of the all new team???  It was sickening to learn that ALE had collected everything and sped away.

Whether there were human remains or not, whether it was Natalee or not, none of this was handled with integrity as far as Natalee and her family are concerned.  The rest of it just makes it so much worse.

I've looked at Kyles' words many times.  I can't imagine a context you could put them into that would make it sound better.....they are damaging in any context.  The CONTEXT is not the problem.

But I am willing to listen.

I agree
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #749 on: January 18, 2009, 12:20:54 AM »

And I am sure Natalee's family appreciates all that everyone including the crew of the Persistence have done to help finding Natalee.  It's just so unfortunate that in the end, ALE was allowed exclusive access to the contents of the trap.  It's like doing all that work then just throwing it away.

I can't believe Natalee's family would advise that this be done with the contents of the trap after what they had all experienced in the past.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #750 on: January 18, 2009, 12:32:19 AM »

Remember when even the Prime Minister announced that there was blood in Deepak's car?  Then next thing we know, it has turned into chocolate and finally ended up as cleaning fluid.  Things like that are why a second opinion is always needed.  If ALE was being so cooperative, why didn't they just invite others to participate in the retrieval from the trap.  Maybe the FBI agent we have been told was onboard would have been a good one to include for example.  Unless of course they were up to something again.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #751 on: January 18, 2009, 12:50:43 AM »

And to all a good night.Icehawk, rjdeer, texasmom, Chata, hotping

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE
   JUSTICE FOR NATALEE
      JUSTICE FOR NATALEE
         JUSTICE FOR NATALEE
            JUSTICE FOR NATALEE
               JUSTICE FOR NATALEE
                  JUSTICE FOR NATALEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #752 on: January 18, 2009, 12:53:49 AM »

And to all a good night.Icehawk, rjdeer, texasmom, Chata, hotping

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE
   JUSTICE FOR NATALEE
      JUSTICE FOR NATALEE
         JUSTICE FOR NATALEE
            JUSTICE FOR NATALEE
               JUSTICE FOR NATALEE
                  JUSTICE FOR NATALEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good Night KTF! Enjoy the rest of Your weekend! 

In God We Trust!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #753 on: January 18, 2009, 12:57:14 AM »

<snipped>

When was his daughter born?  Sometime in the summer, iirc...couldn't find it. 

<snipped>

Klaasend
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #756 6/5 -
« Reply #240 on: June 06, 2008, 12:55:57 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2890.msg387399#msg387399

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #754 on: January 18, 2009, 02:26:14 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE!!!!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #755 on: January 18, 2009, 08:00:34 AM »

{snipped}

I am not even convinced that it was Natalee in that trap in the first place but Kyle surely is the one who kept insisting that it was.  Guess that makes this his conspiracy theory instead of the monkeys.

Anna -- that is EXACTLY how I felt.

I was disappointed, but believed what we had been told -- it was NOT Natalee in the trap.

And YES -- Kyle's own words -- his professional opinion and the proof he described FIRST HAND -- are what changed my mind.

If he 'made it all up' he has had many opportunities to make that right. Pretty easy, right? I notice he has not 

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #756 on: January 18, 2009, 08:07:53 AM »

{snipped}

I am not even convinced that it was Natalee in that trap in the first place but Kyle surely is the one who kept insisting that it was.  Guess that makes this his conspiracy theory instead of the monkeys.

I was disappointed, but believed what we had been told -- it was NOT Natalee in the trap.

And YES -- Kyle's own words -- his professional opinion and the proof he described FIRST HAND -- are what changed my mind.

If he 'made it all up' he has had many opportunities to make that right. Pretty easy, right? I notice he has not 

But now for me if he said I made it up I would have my doubts.  I need to see the entire video of what he saw.  Maybe I missed it but have we ever seen the video of the divers going into the trap and retrieving those bags.  Will he say he made it up to cover his ass.  I just don't know anymore.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #757 on: January 18, 2009, 08:18:30 AM »

Good evening monkeys,

I have to jump in here and say I don't see what the question is......Kyle's words stand as they are, unless he refutes. 

(snipped)

I've looked at Kyles' words many times.  I can't imagine a context you could put them into that would make it sound better.....they are damaging in any context.  The CONTEXT is not the problem.

But I am willing to listen.

That is so true, HelenBack.

Everytime someone posts a 'context' argument, I'm reminded of when I was told that I had to play the Beatles album backwards to find the 'hidden message' 

The SAME questions you are all asking now, are the SAME questions we were asking then. And you're seeing the answers, explanations, worries and rationales. From someone that was onboard the Persistence FIRST HAND.

I think Tina Turner said it best when she sang ''What's context got to do with it??"

(yes, my humour is usually only appreciated by me  )

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #758 on: January 18, 2009, 08:23:11 AM »

{snipped}

But now for me if he said I made it up I would have my doubts.  I need to see the entire video of what he saw.  Maybe I missed it but have we ever seen the video of the divers going into the trap and retrieving those bags.  Will he say he made it up to cover his ass.  I just don't know anymore.

You're right, San.

Almost as if he graduated from Joran of the Ditch college of 'lie, lie, lie and no one will ever be able to tell if you are EVER telling the truth'?

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #759 on: January 18, 2009, 08:41:59 AM »

{snipped}

There is no justification for Kyle to have made it up.  IMO, if he did, then it puts him in even more of a bad light.  He cannot cover his ass and that is why he won't comment anymore.  Damage is done. 

Remember what PI said......
PRIVATE EYE - IN HIS OWN WORDS

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4
« Reply #499 on: April 09, 2008, 12:39:50 AM »

If I understood Kyle correctly, and that would be that the Arubans retrieved and possessed all finds, not sharing anything with the crew, then that effort was a waste of time and effort. The only thing it could have accomplished was to locate additional evidence for the Arubans to destroy.  The effort was superb, but the game was fixed.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2769.msg372245;topicseen#msg372245

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #742 3/10 -
« Reply #686 on: March 13, 2008, 06:38:07 PM »

But sharing information with people who work for people who are directly orchestrating the cover up, Rudy, or the Dutch, is the most irresponsible investigating I can imagine. What kills this investigation is people having to come into it, wanting to apply basic investigatory protocols into place, and then having those channels sabotage the new evidence that the new players discover. Of course, as is happened everytime in this case, the new people eventually come to a point where the manipulation of the evidence is undeniable, but by then the fruits of their work are gone, and there is simply another member of the believers of the cover up group. What I pray that Kyle and the crew of the Persistence will determine, is that  regardless of how hard working the man that they are working with appears to work, his work belongs to Rudy, and Rudy belongs to the local dutch.

We are not hysterical, ignorant, paranoid people. We have seen the cover up in action, in broad daylight, with impunity, and if you disregard our warnings, you will become the next chump in a series of chumps, no matter how sophisticated your equipment, the level of your educational achievement, or the extent of your job skills and work history.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2689.msg364750#msg364750

Kudos to Janet  I pulled from a previous post of hers.

I will never forget PI's words. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.