April 25, 2024, 01:47:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #793 1/13/09 - 1/18/09  (Read 185276 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #780 on: January 18, 2009, 11:35:46 AM »

Good Morning/Afternoon Kermit! Have Ya got any uplifting News or Tidbits that You can share with Us? PLease....give Us something to lift Our spirits in regards to the case.....that is if You can......

Hello Hotping,

When the time is right I will.

Thank You......Just those seven little words....are encouraging!   

Beth KNOWS what I have been working on.
And I know exactly what Beth wants.

Everyone who wants to doubt or believe whatever someone else is telling them are free to do so.

Those individuals who want to call me names, be insidious will continue to do so, but it won't stop
the good people from bringing the truth out and expose the Aruba cover-up.
I believe the monkeys stand together!

What a beautiful day!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #781 on: January 18, 2009, 11:37:39 AM »

Does it seem odd to anyone besides me that there was a tennis shoe in the cage photo,
there was a tennis shoe on the front page of Dairo

there was a tennis shoe that CAPS said he lost in that pond when he was a kid (posted on SM someplace)
and
Caps said there was human remains and a tennis shoe in the pond

Kermit ... the distraction agenda to take the focus off of the Persistence undertaking ... to tak the focus off of the trap/cage ... was alive and well.

Janet

And who was apart of the disinformation?Caps,Eduardo,Jossy,Serge,Dolph,Clyde,Mos?Monkey's.

I'm also still intrigued with the Antonio Carlo,Paulus connection?Why go into practice with Carlo?Who owe's who in this relationship?

How else would you protect money laundering, heroin....

Mark Purcell's wife, Marlene Purcell along with Antonio Carlos are involved in the AHATAboard as well.
Antonio Carlos worked for Johan Paul Sjiem Fat, Sjiem Fat & Sjiem Fat, Aruba

Paulus Van der Sloot participated on a panel which agreed to extradite two relatives of the Mansurs to the US under serious charges some years back

Antonio Carlos worked for the gov't and banks in Aruba.

Very interesting!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #782 on: January 18, 2009, 11:38:46 AM »

KYcat....yes I agree.  Still a detective?  Owns/or runs a bar?  Plays in 2 or 3 bands?  Where does he find the time....or the money?  When does he sleep?  On the job with ALE?  I haven't been able to find anything that connects him to "owning" the bar, not much on a bar with that name at all.  My research right now says that it is possibly still listed in a former name of a bar and possibly still owned by that bar's owner.  Just the name of the bar changed.  I still have a lot of questions on that one.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #783 on: January 18, 2009, 11:41:32 AM »

Janet, the 'headline' I suddenly 'imagined' in my mind.....'the Persistence may have inadvertently recovered the remains of Natalee Holloway and returned them to Aruban authorities' 

I wanted to puke. (hopefully the faint of heart will excuse me)

Yes, I've seen that headline too!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #784 on: January 18, 2009, 11:51:24 AM »

I have always found those two things creepy as well.

The Aru-bay video aboard the Tattoo appears to be of a crowd under the influence of something like maybe Ecstacy.  Very strange.

Yes, I think all the riddlers got a big laugh out of jerking us around.  Marvel comics and all.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #785 on: January 18, 2009, 11:54:20 AM »

At least we haven't yet been told that those were donkey bones in the trap!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #786 on: January 18, 2009, 11:55:44 AM »

Janet, the 'headline' I suddenly 'imagined' in my mind.....'the Persistence may have inadvertently recovered the remains of Natalee Holloway and returned them to Aruban authorities' 

Yes, I've seen that headline too!   

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #787 on: January 18, 2009, 11:56:13 AM »

Sharon, that is the sick feeling I got also when those pictures from Robin was posted here.  I remember telling Kermit "OMG, I think I see a skull" and she said Yes.  I knew then the opportunity was GONE forever because of who retrieved the contents of that cage.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #788 on: January 18, 2009, 11:57:21 AM »

At least we haven't yet been told that those were donkey bones in the trap!

No.It's an extrodinarily big Hermit crab bone!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #789 on: January 18, 2009, 11:58:39 AM »

Sorry, forgot to tell everyone GOOD MORNING!

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #790 on: January 18, 2009, 11:59:32 AM »

GOOOOOOOOOOOD MORRRRRRNNNNINNNNGGGGG Blue Moon!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #791 on: January 18, 2009, 12:00:36 PM »

Well Monkeys ... I am off for the day.

I will be leaving for church shortly and ... then the afternoon will be spent at a Karate tournament.  My daughter, SIL, two eldest grandsons (9/10) and granddaughter (7) will be partipants.

I HATE Karate but ... I will be cheering them on nevertheless.

Have a good day all.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #792 on: January 18, 2009, 12:01:13 PM »

Good morning Blue Moon!  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #793 on: January 18, 2009, 12:01:54 PM »

I will be leaving for church shortly and ... then the afternoon will be spent at a Karate tournament.  My daughter, SIL, two eldest grandsons (9/10) and granddaughter (7) will be partipants.

Have a good day all.

Janet

Have a great day Janet!   

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #794 on: January 18, 2009, 12:02:05 PM »

Have a good day all.

Janet

Good Day Janet.Let the sun shine on your face today Janet.It's beautiful down here!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #795 on: January 18, 2009, 12:03:58 PM »

Did we ever find out for a fact that John Q. Kelly and Mark Furhman were in Aruba?  I know Julia (cough, cough) reported it in her rag but I don't believe we heard it from any respectable journalist.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #796 on: January 18, 2009, 12:05:58 PM »

Did we ever find out for a fact that John Q. Kelly and Mark Furhman were in Aruba?  I know Julia (cough, cough) reported it in her rag but I don't believe we heard it from any respectable journalist.

I for one did not here a peep about it!Maybe there trip was to brief Hero Brinkman if they did go?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #797 on: January 18, 2009, 12:06:21 PM »

I didn't see any other reports about them being there.

Other than JQK saying he was going on Greta, that's the only info I know of.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #798 on: January 18, 2009, 12:17:26 PM »

I didn't see any other reports about them being there.

Other than JQK saying he was going on Greta, that's the only info I know of.

It was also reported that Beth and Greta had not only arrived in Aruba but were launching a media offensive!  Just as with the recent death of the American being from a fall or being hit with a car, the state of journalism seems very truth-challenged.

PERSONA NON GRATA

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #799 on: January 18, 2009, 12:19:01 PM »

1/16/2009

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.