April 18, 2024, 07:35:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #793 1/13/09 - 1/18/09  (Read 185063 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #800 on: January 18, 2009, 12:21:53 PM »

Did we ever find out for a fact that John Q. Kelly and Mark Furhman were in Aruba?  I know Julia (cough, cough) reported it in her rag but I don't believe we heard it from any respectable journalist.

I didn't see any other reports about them being there.

Other than JQK saying he was going on Greta, that's the only info I know of.

It was also reported that Beth and Greta had not only arrived in Aruba but were launching a media offensive!  Just as with the recent death of the American being from a fall or being hit with a car, the state of journalism seems very truth-challenged.

I read the same report about the tourist death in another Aruban paper also.  Now, I've been thinking if this really is the guy that was hit by a car....WHO was driving the car?  I just can't believe this was an honest mistake....not in Aruba.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #801 on: January 18, 2009, 12:31:37 PM »

And to all a Good Day!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #802 on: January 18, 2009, 12:38:16 PM »

At least we haven't yet been told that those were donkey bones in the trap!

No.It's an extrodinarily big Hermit crab bone!

Yes, along with the often seen sneaker-fish and the mysterious phone-coral.

Good Afternoon, everyone.

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #803 on: January 18, 2009, 12:40:00 PM »

1/17/2009 Bondia Page 9a

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&book_id=2

At first I thought this might be the same info that was in the Amigoe article, but I'm not sure.  I may try to type it out and run it through the translator later.  If anyone stops by that can translate it, it would be greatly appreciated.  TIA

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #804 on: January 18, 2009, 12:45:42 PM »

1/17/2009 Bondia Page 11a

This is the third paper to report it.

If anyone finds anything in the papers here, please post it. 

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #805 on: January 18, 2009, 12:48:35 PM »

Did we ever find out for a fact that John Q. Kelly and Mark Furhman were in Aruba?  I know Julia (cough, cough) reported it in her rag but I don't believe we heard it from any respectable journalist.

I didn't see any other reports about them being there.

Other than JQK saying he was going on Greta, that's the only info I know of.

It was also reported that Beth and Greta had not only arrived in Aruba but were launching a media offensive!  Just as with the recent death of the American being from a fall or being hit with a car, the state of journalism seems very truth-challenged.

I read the same report about the tourist death in another Aruban paper also.  Now, I've been thinking if this really is the guy that was hit by a car....WHO was driving the car?  I just can't believe this was an honest mistake....not in Aruba.   

Since I told my BIL I will "NEVER" speak to him if he vacations in Aruba I guess I will not be able to educate him on the goings-on in Aruba.  I told him to come to my home so I could educate him before he made this fatal mistake in vacationing in Aruba BUT he has yet to show up.  He says everything is O.K. in Aruba, Natalee was sold into slavery and besides he can take-care-of-himself.  He is a jerk!

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #806 on: January 18, 2009, 12:50:00 PM »

Could it be saying he jumped from a balcony into the path of a car?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #807 on: January 18, 2009, 12:55:55 PM »

Could it be saying he jumped from a balcony into the path of a car?

I don't see it in the articles, but that could be a possibility.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #808 on: January 18, 2009, 01:05:06 PM »

Reminder of the descrepancy.  I haven't seen anything about his death in the Orlando papers yet:

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_stage_theat/2009/01/matt-henry-reco.html

Matt Henry recovering after serious accident
posted by emaupin on Jan 7, 2009 2:02:51 PM

Many of you know juggler Matt Henry, who has done a couple of really wonderful Fringe shows in years past and won a world juggling championship in 2001. Matt was hit by a car in Aruba a few days ago, and he suffered a broken arm (in two places), fractured ribs and pelvis and a punctured lung.

The good news is that he has medical insurance and that his doctors are sure Matt will recover and juggle again. The bad news is that he'll be in a hospital in Aruba for the next few weeks before he's flown to a rehabilitation center in the U.S.

David Lee suggests that cards and letters from his friends and admirers may speed up the healing process. Matt's address is:

Matt Henry, Room 344
Horacio Oduber Hospital
Oranjestad, Aruba
Let's all send good wishes his way.

His Myspace:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=174413282
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #809 on: January 18, 2009, 01:17:05 PM »

If this has ever been discussed I don't remember it.

Paul Comenencia, connected to Papito Comenencia?

Came across this information about Paul last night.

http://news.caribseek.com/set-up/exec/view.cgi?archive=99&num=28406
2/23/2006

snip
The candidate ministers for PAR will most likely be party leader Emily de Jongh-Elhage as Prime Minister, Paul Comenencia will stay on as Minister Plenipotentiary in The Hague, David Dick will remain Minister of Justice and Omayra Leeflang will be appointed Minister of Education and Culture.
snip

http://www.arubahuis.nl/documents/noticiero/2004okt-nov.pdf

Google translation of the caption on the picture:

Welcome reception Netherlands Antilles Minister Plenipotentiary
The Director of the House Aruba Mr Maduro Shonno was present at the welcome reception for Authorized Minister of the Dutch Antilles, the Mr Paul Comenencia.
It was also retired from Mr. Carel representing the Haseth of the Antilles in Den Haag. He goes back to Curacao.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #810 on: January 18, 2009, 01:28:11 PM »

Thanks Klaas!   

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #811 on: January 18, 2009, 01:49:26 PM »

There are those knuckles again.. I think he practices hitting telephone poles for fun in his off time.
It is a low class boy all the way..
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #812 on: January 18, 2009, 01:53:21 PM »

If this has ever been discussed I don't remember it.

Paul Comenencia, connected to Papito Comenencia?

Came across this information about Paul last night.

http://news.caribseek.com/set-up/exec/view.cgi?archive=99&num=28406
2/23/2006

snip
The candidate ministers for PAR will most likely be party leader Emily de Jongh-Elhage as Prime Minister, Paul Comenencia will stay on as Minister Plenipotentiary in The Hague, David Dick will remain Minister of Justice and Omayra Leeflang will be appointed Minister of Education and Culture.
snip

http://www.arubahuis.nl/documents/noticiero/2004okt-nov.pdf

Google translation of the caption on the picture:

Welcome reception Netherlands Antilles Minister Plenipotentiary
The Director of the House Aruba Mr Maduro Shonno was present at the welcome reception for Authorized Minister of the Dutch Antilles, the Mr Paul Comenencia.
It was also retired from Mr. Carel representing the Haseth of the Antilles in Den Haag. He goes back to Curacao.

http://bonairereporter.com/news/008pdfs/01-04-08.pdf

Jan 2008

Prime Minister of the Netherlands Jan Peter Balkenende will visit the Dutch Caribbean in February. The
Governments of both the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba received a letter by Balkenende confirming his visit from February 10 to 15. He will be accompanied by State Secretary in charge of Kingdom Relations, Ank Bijleveld, and Antillean Plenipotentiary Minister in The Hague, Paul Comenencia. 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: January 18, 2009, 02:14:10 PM »

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2006_04_09_archive.html

Antillean House angry about brown Joran
Amigoe
4/12/2006

CURACAO/RIJSWIJK – Minister Plenipotentiary Paul Comenencia of the Antilles accuses before the ANP the police and the Public Prosecutor (OM) as producers of the Dutch program Opsporings Verzocht of twisting the facts consciously and abundantly clear. He also says that police and justice do no longer need to count on the cooperation of the Antilles.

The criticism is about yesterday’s program that dedicated time to the disappearance of the American Natalee Holloway. According to Comenencia, Joran van der Sloot, a white Dutch boy, was presented as a brown person, which was unjust.

“By consciously twisting abundantly clear facts and misleading the public that are being asked for their cooperation in tracing perpetrators, the program departs from its purpose”, says Comenencia. Why didn’t they choose a white actor for Joran’s character? By using a brown actor it gives the impression that the producers have opted for highlighting what is already presented as stereotype criminal in the Netherlands. And this is unjust.

Opsporings Verzocht is an investigation tool for police and justice. These two services decided on the content of the program. “What should we think of the rest of the program? They do no longer need to count on our cooperation. Looking for fictitious perpetrators makes no sense.” A spokesperson of the Utrecht police that has worked on the program says in a reaction on Comenencia’s accusations that the reconstruction was done by the investigation team in Aruba. “We helped, but we were not responsible for the direction.”

OM in Aruba: ‘Stand-in is white’
Amigoe
4/12/2006

The young man that acted Joran van der Sloot in the reconstruction yesterday has very light skin and considered white in Aruba, said the OM in a press report in Aruba.

Besides, no skin colour was considered during the selection. “It is not important for the investigation team what the colour of a person’s skin is, or how dark the person is.”

The length and the figure were the criteria used for selecting the young man that played Joran. The stand-ins for Joran and the brothers Kalpoe were selected amongst police officers of the Police Academy in Aruba.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #814 on: January 18, 2009, 02:44:12 PM »

1/17/2009 Bondia Page 2

Papiamentu translation:

atraconan on tourist is again of one gang of young specifico saturday, 17 january 2009 oranjestad – have indicacion earnest cu the atraconan on tourist ultimo temponan is come of one gang of young cu in pasado owing to comete type of atraconan here end. this according alto comisario of police peter de witte at good morning aruba yesterday. this do not less afor cu they're haciendo todo can todo for atrapa the are of young here y so trece peace bek at the area hotelero where cu had all the problemanan ultimo time. owing to haci the question at the alto comisario mirando the mature cu in pasado had one are of young also cu was comete the atraconan here, creando the panico necesario. y now posiblemente have one another are of young cu also is cometiendo the same actonan here. on the asunto here the alto comisario owing to show cu alas have indicacion cu the trip here again is deal of one are of young cu is cometiendo the atraconan here in one form structura. of another near do not so cu all tourist cu arrive aruba, is wordo atraca. is also the form con are you anda y deal the situation here according the boss maximo of police. do you have cu as cuenta con are you count ; the storia here according de witte, for her tourist or person not achieve the impresion cu aruba is one island insigur. „nos can tell according my, cu that assure do not the caso aworaki” de witte owing to sigura good morning aruba. cada incidente cu one tourist is uno dimas. police is extremely alerta on the asunto here y is realisa cu the seguridad in cuadro of turism is very important. could you inverti very much coin in trece tourist, but if not have sense of siguransa, not have to talk cu atrae tourist is coin throw afo, but do you will notice cu are you lose territory on the asunto here. visibility team is work together cu ahata y is funcionando good although have lugar for mehoracion. is trahando together cu the seguridad of hotelnan cu is the eye of police in casonan so. y is purbando so also for succeed achieve financiamento for can atende the asunto seriamente. bek for her gang of young, year happen had one aumento of atraco on tourist. that owing to resulta enberdad of is one asunto of one gang specifico, cu owing to wordo atrapa, enjuicia, y encarcela. alas have one are cu again is haciendo same. do not descarta cu this will is posiblemente the same are because the time cu they owing to go close, was one time limita. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #815 on: January 18, 2009, 03:04:43 PM »

1/17/2009  I Love Muzika A Presenta Island Funk @ Confession Night Club 17 Jan

http://www.magic965.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=87

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #816 on: January 18, 2009, 03:07:45 PM »

1/17/2009  I Love Muzika A Presenta Island Funk @ Confession Night Club 17 Jan

http://www.magic965.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=87

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #817 on: January 18, 2009, 04:02:51 PM »

The torch has passed to the next generation.  I have always believed that what Joran did was just passed down from his fathers generation.  Sort of like an initiation.

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #818 on: January 18, 2009, 04:07:42 PM »

At least we haven't yet been told that those were donkey bones in the trap!

No.It's an extrodinarily big Hermit crab bone!

Yes, along with the often seen sneaker-fish and the mysterious phone-coral.

Good Afternoon, everyone.

I consider that Aruba may be an island surrounded by a vast watery graveyard.  

Think of all the bones that was ashore and end up in the back of a police cruiser? 

Think of all the times they fed the sharks around the island?  Who knows what was in that shark kibble?

Think of all the illegal aliens and tourists that disappear in the rough ocean water?

Think of all the runaways and human trafficing?  What happens to those people?

Who knows what gets dumped by the cruise ships?  Merchant ships?  Military ships?

Is it any wonder that 'things' just wash ashore?  Mystery items?  Where are they warehoused?  Where are they taken before and after identification?  Who in Aruba keeps track of all these items?

Remember the story of the prisioners buried at the sand dunes?  What did they do with those remains before they opened the park to the public?

imho

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #819 on: January 18, 2009, 04:29:22 PM »

There are those knuckles again.. I think he practices hitting telephone poles for fun in his off time.
It is a low class boy all the way..

I agree, something ain't right there. But these two are way cute......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2josUqMTUmE

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.