April 26, 2024, 04:54:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #793 1/13/09 - 1/18/09  (Read 185335 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #820 on: January 18, 2009, 04:49:49 PM »

There are those knuckles again.. I think he practices hitting telephone poles for fun in his off time.
It is a low class boy all the way..

I agree, something ain't right there. But these two are way cute......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2josUqMTUmE

They are cute.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #821 on: January 18, 2009, 04:50:36 PM »

At least we haven't yet been told that those were donkey bones in the trap!

No.It's an extrodinarily big Hermit crab bone!

Yes, along with the often seen sneaker-fish and the mysterious phone-coral.

Good Afternoon, everyone.

I consider that Aruba may be an island surrounded by a vast watery graveyard.  

Think of all the bones that was ashore and end up in the back of a police cruiser? 

Think of all the times they fed the sharks around the island?  Who knows what was in that shark kibble?

Think of all the illegal aliens and tourists that disappear in the rough ocean water?

Think of all the runaways and human trafficing?  What happens to those people?

Who knows what gets dumped by the cruise ships?  Merchant ships?  Military ships?

Is it any wonder that 'things' just wash ashore?  Mystery items?  Where are they warehoused?  Where are they taken before and after identification?  Who in Aruba keeps track of all these items?

Remember the story of the prisioners buried at the sand dunes?  What did they do with those remains before they opened the park to the public?

imho

There's possiblilties in all that.The difference is.They went down to search for a trap/cage(really mapping the floor),as well as other targets(mapping the floor).They found a trap/cage(while mapping the ocean floor).They found in Kyle's word's.Human remains(while mapping the ocean floor).ALE comes in and swoops the contents up!Guess we'll never know who was really in that cage.That's the problem with the whole Persistence search!It wasn't about Natalee.JMOO

KEEPTHEFAITH

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #822 on: January 18, 2009, 05:35:43 PM »

Tim Miller disappointed in Casey and broke from Caylee search

Equusearch, the Texas-based organization that assisted in the search for Natalee Holloway in Aruba, also conducted an extensive search for Caylee Anthony prior to her remains being discovered by Roy Kronk in December.

Tim Miller, who heads the group said from the first time he met with Casey Anthony,  22, she showed no signs of remorse whatsoever.  Miller said he experienced "anger and disappointment on this."  In fact, Miller claims that during the time Casey was out on bond and Caylee was still missing, Casey acted inappropriately.  "She had smiles all over her face, ran around like she had just won a cheerleading competition.  Very discouraging from the beginning," Miller said.

Miller believes the his organization has spent over $100,000 in the search for Caylee and believes that the discovery of Caylee's remains near the Anthony home indicates Casey is responsible.  Miller feels he was taken by Casey because she knew where Caylee was all along, while he was using his limited resources to find her.

As a result, Equusearch must now stop looking for missing loved ones due to the financial strain the group is experiencing due to the extensive searches conducted to find Caylee.  "Casey has plenty of time on her hands," Miller said.  "She should call and say sorry Equusearch can't help…you right now."

Despite his financial hardships, Miller wants to try to help families in Florida, so he has opened an Orlando chapter of Equusearch.

Casey Anthony, 22, has been charged with the murder of her daughter, Caylee

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m1d17-Tim-Miller-disappointed-in-Casey-and-broke-from-Caylee-search
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #823 on: January 18, 2009, 05:52:47 PM »

am I ? Is this suppose to go in Caylee's thread? SS.....you trying to drive me Nuts?? 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #824 on: January 18, 2009, 06:03:51 PM »

am I ? Is this suppose to go in Caylee's thread? SS.....you trying to drive me Nuts?? 

I'll copy it over there.  It mentions NH so we can keep it here too.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #825 on: January 18, 2009, 06:05:10 PM »

Most of it has nothing to do with believing the brave frog. But I am overjoyed that my green friend has received so much support and encouraging words.

It's whether or not you believe Kyle. Those are HIS words.

Kermit wanted to make sure that you all read them, too. And this was the only option remaining.

I was not brave enough to do the same thing kermit did Sad

But I stand with the frog. And the girl. And the Monkeys.

sigh

I agree Sharon.  But the attacks have been made because we believe the green frog.  We have compared Kyle's words and have made a decision.  They don't like that we have made this decision because it differs from theirs.

I think some are still trying to play "Shoot the Messenger" and don't realize how insulting it is.  I'm not sure which is worse...

-  that they're still playing "Shoot the Messenger"      

OR

-  that they don't realize how insulting it is   

As usual, this is JMO, and
I'm pages behind...   

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: January 18, 2009, 06:05:52 PM »

No, Nut, I'm not trying to drive you nuts.     I posted this for the NAH thread to see that Tim Miller and TES are having financial problems.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #827 on: January 18, 2009, 06:06:07 PM »

1/17/2009 Bondia Page 11a

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&book_id=2

This is the third paper to report it.

If anyone finds anything in the papers here, please post it. 

Reminder of the descrepancy.  I haven't seen anything about his death in the Orlando papers yet:

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_stage_theat/2009/01/matt-henry-reco.html

Matt Henry recovering after serious accident
posted by emaupin on Jan 7, 2009 2:02:51 PM

Many of you know juggler Matt Henry, who has done a couple of really wonderful Fringe shows in years past and won a world juggling championship in 2001. Matt was hit by a car in Aruba a few days ago, and he suffered a broken arm (in two places), fractured ribs and pelvis and a punctured lung.

The good news is that he has medical insurance and that his doctors are sure Matt will recover and juggle again. The bad news is that he'll be in a hospital in Aruba for the next few weeks before he's flown to a rehabilitation center in the U.S.

David Lee suggests that cards and letters from his friends and admirers may speed up the healing process. Matt's address is:

Matt Henry, Room 344
Horacio Oduber Hospital
Oranjestad, Aruba
Let's all send good wishes his way.

His Myspace:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=174413282
This is a reply to an email that I sent in regards to Matt Henry

You must be confusing Matt with someone else. He's back in the U.S. and recuperating.

Elizabeth Maupin
Theater Critic/Arts Reporter
The Orlando Sentinel
633 N. Orange Ave.
Orlando, FL  32801
407-420-5426

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #828 on: January 18, 2009, 06:08:35 PM »

1/17/2009 Bondia Page 11a

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&book_id=2

This is the third paper to report it.

If anyone finds anything in the papers here, please post it. 

Reminder of the descrepancy.  I haven't seen anything about his death in the Orlando papers yet:

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_stage_theat/2009/01/matt-henry-reco.html

Matt Henry recovering after serious accident
posted by emaupin on Jan 7, 2009 2:02:51 PM

Many of you know juggler Matt Henry, who has done a couple of really wonderful Fringe shows in years past and won a world juggling championship in 2001. Matt was hit by a car in Aruba a few days ago, and he suffered a broken arm (in two places), fractured ribs and pelvis and a punctured lung.

The good news is that he has medical insurance and that his doctors are sure Matt will recover and juggle again. The bad news is that he'll be in a hospital in Aruba for the next few weeks before he's flown to a rehabilitation center in the U.S.

David Lee suggests that cards and letters from his friends and admirers may speed up the healing process. Matt's address is:

Matt Henry, Room 344
Horacio Oduber Hospital
Oranjestad, Aruba
Let's all send good wishes his way.

His Myspace:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=174413282
This is a reply to an email that I sent in regards to Matt Henry

You must be confusing Matt with someone else. He's back in the U.S. and recuperating.

Elizabeth Maupin
Theater Critic/Arts Reporter
The Orlando Sentinel
633 N. Orange Ave.
Orlando, FL  32801
407-420-5426

Thanks Hotping, that is great news!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #829 on: January 18, 2009, 06:14:05 PM »

YW....Yes it is Great News! 

In God We Trust!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #830 on: January 18, 2009, 06:14:42 PM »

No, Nut, I'm not trying to drive you nuts.     I posted this for the NAH thread to see that Tim Miller and TES are having financial problems.

Why doesn't Silvetti or Schaeffer donate some money?Jusss Askin

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #831 on: January 18, 2009, 06:15:37 PM »

Thanks SS for the article....

In God We Trust!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #832 on: January 18, 2009, 06:24:22 PM »

You're welcome Hotping.  I have been completely out of touch for over a week.  Has anyone
come up with anything regarding the statement from Hans Moss saying that he didn't receive polygraphs from Tim?  Does anyone know if this is true?  It doesn't sound right to me.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #833 on: January 18, 2009, 06:25:55 PM »

I went back to the first of the month editions of Awe Mainta and found this article.  I believe it says from the 3rd floor, and doesn't mention alchohol.  Picture here was included in the article about the death, so I think it's the same incident.

1/5/2009 Awe Mainta Pg 9

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

tourist owing to cay for of 3 floor of one hotel capitalino owing to achieve drugs in his blood

one caso cu owing to wing atencion assure year new night, was the mature cu one tourist cu is stay in one hotel capitalino, owing to cay for of 3 floor. ambulance have to owing to transport’e for hospital, where past owing to stay interna, cu some rebchi break. also in his blood owing to achieve drugs. haciendo investigacion in his bedroom, owing to descubri drugs also.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #834 on: January 18, 2009, 06:36:23 PM »

You're welcome Hotping.  I have been completely out of touch for over a week.  Has anyone
come up with anything regarding the statement from Hans Moss saying that he didn't receive polygraphs from Tim?  Does anyone know if this is true?  It doesn't sound right to me.
Its good to have You back on the forum....As far as Tim not giving the polygraph results to Mos....I have not heard anything that says whether it is true or not.... but Why would Tim not give them to Mos? And We all know that Mos is a Liar...JMHO.... 

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: January 18, 2009, 06:38:09 PM »

I went back to the first of the month editions of Awe Mainta and found this article.  I believe it says from the 3rd floor, and doesn't mention alchohol.  Picture here was included in the article about the death, so I think it's the same incident.

1/5/2009 Awe Mainta Pg 9

Papiamentu translation:

tourist owing to cay for of 3 floor of one hotel capitalino owing to achieve drugs in his blood

one caso cu owing to wing atencion assure year new night, was the mature cu one tourist cu is stay in one hotel capitalino, owing to cay for of 3 floor. ambulance have to owing to transport’e for hospital, where past owing to stay interna, cu some rebchi break. also in his blood owing to achieve drugs. haciendo investigacion in his bedroom, owing to descubri drugs also.
Beats Me....It is Aruba after all.....

In God We Trust!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #836 on: January 18, 2009, 06:44:19 PM »

Its good to have You back on the forum....As far as Tim not giving the polygraph results to Mos....I have not heard anything that says whether it is true or not.... but Why would Tim not give them to Mos? And We all know that Mos is a Liar...JMHO.... 

I will have to do some looking on this but I thought I read that Tim tried to give the results to Mos but Mos refused them saying they could not be used in Aruba.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #837 on: January 18, 2009, 06:45:40 PM »

1/5/2009 Awe Mainta Pg 9

Papiamentu translation:

Beats Me....It is Aruba after all.....

Beats me, too.  Using the name in the other articles, I tried to search a few times for other tidbits...came up empty. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #838 on: January 18, 2009, 06:51:24 PM »

I will have to do some looking on this but I thought I read that Tim tried to give the results to Mos but Mos refused them saying they could not be used in Aruba.
I think that I remember that also! Why would Tim not give Mos the results...It makes absolutely no sense unless the FBI or someone told Tim not too.... 

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #839 on: January 18, 2009, 06:58:21 PM »

At least we haven't yet been told that those were donkey bones in the trap!

No.It's an extrodinarily big Hermit crab bone!

Yes, along with the often seen sneaker-fish and the mysterious phone-coral.

Good Afternoon, everyone.

I consider that Aruba may be an island surrounded by a vast watery graveyard.  

Think of all the bones that was ashore and end up in the back of a police cruiser? 

Think of all the times they fed the sharks around the island?  Who knows what was in that shark kibble?

Think of all the illegal aliens and tourists that disappear in the rough ocean water?

Think of all the runaways and human trafficing?  What happens to those people?

Who knows what gets dumped by the cruise ships?  Merchant ships?  Military ships?

Is it any wonder that 'things' just wash ashore?  Mystery items?  Where are they warehoused?  Where are they taken before and after identification?  Who in Aruba keeps track of all these items?

Remember the story of the prisioners buried at the sand dunes?  What did they do with those remains before they opened the park to the public?

imho

There's possiblilties in all that.The difference is.They went down to search for a trap/cage(really mapping the floor),as well as other targets(mapping the floor).They found a trap/cage(while mapping the ocean floor).They found in Kyle's word's.Human remains(while mapping the ocean floor).ALE comes in and swoops the contents up!Guess we'll never know who was really in that cage.That's the problem with the whole Persistence search!It wasn't about Natalee.JMOO

KEEPTHEFAITH
KTF...I Agree the Search was not about Natalee... Not for some of the players anyways......

In God We Trust!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.