April 20, 2024, 02:52:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #793 1/13/09 - 1/18/09  (Read 185117 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #840 on: January 18, 2009, 07:04:42 PM »

Hope all Monkey's have had a blessed sunday.With the sunshine out in Seattle.I couldn't have asked for anything more!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #841 on: January 18, 2009, 07:24:11 PM »

Tamikosmom
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #793 1/13/09
January 17, 2009, 06:21:44 PM »
Kermit ... who is "I".
/http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4371.660

lalasmom
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #842 on: January 18, 2009, 07:25:01 PM »

"I was told by a very reliable source that John is the one who paid to bring the 'witness' to the states for the polygraph(s). Was also told the underwater search for Natalee was a two-fold operation.
 (1) to search for Natalee
(2) Louis Schaefer was exploring for oil"

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #843 on: January 18, 2009, 07:26:49 PM »

post kermit yesterday :

Beth KNOWS what I have been working on.
And I know exactly what Beth wants.

Everyone who wants to doubt or believe whatever someone else is telling them are free to do so.

Those individuals who want to call me names, be insidious will continue to do so, but it won't stop
the good people from bringing the truth out and expose the Aruba cover-up.
I believe the monkeys stand together!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

a question Kermit :

Do you have contact with Peter rd Vries ?
About your research ?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #844 on: January 18, 2009, 07:28:10 PM »

Kyle posted June 13, 2008 2:37 pm
He [John Silvetti] has been talking to polis officials and OM, but I don't know the extent lately.
He's [John Silvetti] seriously making plans to open an Aruba office so he can conduct business easier in S. America and that would allow him to do that.

The IRS filed a $22 million priority claim against Superior Offshore
http://finance.google.com/group/google.finance.708248/browse_thread/thread/6d705c29101cd2f2

KYLE WAS IN EGYPT
look at who Superior Offshore's subsidiary:
(its overseas diving subsidiary Subtech goes under in Africa, the United Arab Emirates

http://moneycentral.hoovers.com/global/msn/factsheet.xhtml?COID=152880
Superior Offshore International, Inc.
717 Texas Ave., Ste. 3150
Houston, TX 77002       
Phone: 713-910-1875
Fax: 713-910-1881
Toll Free: 877-367-5986
You could say that Superior Offshore International dives right into its work. Serving the oil and gas industry, the company specializes in subsea construction and commercial diving services (its overseas diving subsidiary Subtech goes under in Africa, the United Arab Emirates, and Latin America). Services include installation, upgrading and decommissioning of pipelines and platform infrastructure, as well as inspection, maintenance, and repair services performed by highly trained divers. Superior Offshore International serves large integrated energy companies and independent companies that specialize in oil and natural gas exploration, production, gathering, and transmission in the Gulf of Mexico.   
http://moneycentral.hoovers.com/global/msn/factsheet.xhtml?COID=152880

Jossy and John are friends.  John went to Aruba in March to attend a Mansur wedding.
/http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4129.300
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #845 on: January 18, 2009, 07:29:28 PM »

Hahaha  What is sun.
It's been snowing here all day, and every other say.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #846 on: January 18, 2009, 07:29:38 PM »

Did the Monkeys ever get an answer to the analysis of the material found in the cage by the Persistence, but removed and secured by the Arubans? In Particular, the material that appeared to be blue denim?scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2979.220

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #847 on: January 18, 2009, 07:30:06 PM »

am I ? Is this suppose to go in Caylee's thread? SS.....you trying to drive me Nuts?? 

No, Nut, I'm not trying to drive you nuts.     I posted this for the NAH thread to see that Tim Miller and TES are having financial problems.
Thanks SS for the article....

You're welcome Hotping.  I have been completely out of touch for over a week.  Has anyone
come up with anything regarding the statement from Hans Moss saying that he didn't receive polygraphs from Tim?  Does anyone know if this is true?  It doesn't sound right to me.
Its good to have You back on the forum....As far as Tim not giving the polygraph results to Mos....I have not heard anything that says whether it is true or not.... but Why would Tim not give them to Mos? And We all know that Mos is a Liar...JMHO.... 

I've been very sick, but I'm on my way back to normal.  I read the statement from Mos.  I didn't believe it when I read it, and I just wondered if anyone had done any followup or digging.  I do recall that Tim, Jossy, and Peter met last Septemeber in Aruba.  It was days after Jossy left the first Caylee search.  The meeting was supposed to be about the witness.  Reportedly, Mos refused to meet with them, just as he did to Greta.  Tim and Peter left.  Jossy then published the two witness articles in Diario.  I haven't been able to dig anything further than this.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #848 on: January 18, 2009, 07:33:49 PM »

Did the Monkeys ever get an answer to the analysis of the material found in the cage by the Persistence, but removed and secured by the Arubans? In Particular, the material that appeared to be blue denim?scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2979.220

NO....

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #849 on: January 18, 2009, 07:37:17 PM »

am I ? Is this suppose to go in Caylee's thread? SS.....you trying to drive me Nuts?? 

No, Nut, I'm not trying to drive you nuts.     I posted this for the NAH thread to see that Tim Miller and TES are having financial problems.
Thanks SS for the article....

You're welcome Hotping.  I have been completely out of touch for over a week.  Has anyone
come up with anything regarding the statement from Hans Moss saying that he didn't receive polygraphs from Tim?  Does anyone know if this is true?  It doesn't sound right to me.
Its good to have You back on the forum....As far as Tim not giving the polygraph results to Mos....I have not heard anything that says whether it is true or not.... but Why would Tim not give them to Mos? And We all know that Mos is a Liar...JMHO.... 

I've been very sick, but I'm on my way back to normal.  I read the statement from Mos.  I didn't believe it when I read it, and I just wondered if anyone had done any followup or digging.  I do recall that Tim, Jossy, and Peter met last Septemeber in Aruba.  It was days after Jossy left the first Caylee search.  The meeting was supposed to be about the witness.  Reportedly, Mos refused to meet with them, just as he did to Greta.  Tim and Peter left.  Jossy then published the two witness articles in Diario.  I haven't been able to dig anything further than this.

Sorry !!!  edit to read, "it was days after Tim left the Caylee search".
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #850 on: January 18, 2009, 07:43:21 PM »

At least we haven't yet been told that those were donkey bones in the trap!

No.It's an extrodinarily big Hermit crab bone!

Yes, along with the often seen sneaker-fish and the mysterious phone-coral.

Good Afternoon, everyone.

I consider that Aruba may be an island surrounded by a vast watery graveyard.  

Think of all the bones that was ashore and end up in the back of a police cruiser? 

Think of all the times they fed the sharks around the island?  Who knows what was in that shark kibble?

Think of all the illegal aliens and tourists that disappear in the rough ocean water?

Think of all the runaways and human trafficing?  What happens to those people?

Who knows what gets dumped by the cruise ships?  Merchant ships?  Military ships?

Is it any wonder that 'things' just wash ashore?  Mystery items?  Where are they warehoused?  Where are they taken before and after identification?  Who in Aruba keeps track of all these items?

Remember the story of the prisioners buried at the sand dunes?  What did they do with those remains before they opened the park to the public?

imho

There's possiblilties in all that.The difference is.They went down to search for a trap/cage(really mapping the floor),as well as other targets(mapping the floor).They found a trap/cage(while mapping the ocean floor).They found in Kyle's word's.Human remains(while mapping the ocean floor).ALE comes in and swoops the contents up!Guess we'll never know who was really in that cage.That's the problem with the whole Persistence search!It wasn't about Natalee.JMOO

KEEPTHEFAITH

I still have faith that the Persistence search was for Natalee.  I think there is a possibility that she is in one of the other targets.   What commercial purpose would there be in looking at any specific target?  If they were mapping the floor, that was done.

How many cages/traps may still be down there?  Perhaps that was a common method of body disposal, second to maybe to caves, fire, self-mutilation, and hanging?

It seems unlikely to me that they would find Natalee with the first target.  If there intention was just to map, why worry about cage dimensions or zeroing in on fewer targets?  Why let the media or Tim on the boat at all?

It seems like the 'remains' in the first target/cage/trap may be an effort by some to prevent further searches for the truth that remain on the ocean floor around Aruba.

I've never seen anything that describes what the other targets look like.  The result of the remains, irregardless of to whom they may belong, is that the ocean search appears to be over for Natalee.  I suspect she is still out there.

PJ2K still have the opportunity to tell the truth, as do others on Aruba, including those in government, the prosecutors office, and the judiciary, all past and present involved in this case.

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #851 on: January 18, 2009, 07:47:42 PM »

post kermit yesterday :

Everyone who wants to doubt or believe whatever someone else is telling them are free to do so.

Those individuals who want to call me names, be insidious will continue to do so, but it won't stop

a question Kermit :

About your research ?

a frog  LOL

Edit:  Attack the post and not the poster
« Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 08:49:24 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #852 on: January 18, 2009, 07:50:12 PM »

At least we haven't yet been told that those were donkey bones in the trap!

No.It's an extrodinarily big Hermit crab bone!

Yes, along with the often seen sneaker-fish and the mysterious phone-coral.

Good Afternoon, everyone.

I consider that Aruba may be an island surrounded by a vast watery graveyard.  

Think of all the bones that was ashore and end up in the back of a police cruiser? 

Think of all the times they fed the sharks around the island?  Who knows what was in that shark kibble?

Think of all the illegal aliens and tourists that disappear in the rough ocean water?

Think of all the runaways and human trafficing?  What happens to those people?

Who knows what gets dumped by the cruise ships?  Merchant ships?  Military ships?

Is it any wonder that 'things' just wash ashore?  Mystery items?  Where are they warehoused?  Where are they taken before and after identification?  Who in Aruba keeps track of all these items?

Remember the story of the prisioners buried at the sand dunes?  What did they do with those remains before they opened the park to the public?

imho

There's possiblilties in all that.The difference is.They went down to search for a trap/cage(really mapping the floor),as well as other targets(mapping the floor).They found a trap/cage(while mapping the ocean floor).They found in Kyle's word's.Human remains(while mapping the ocean floor).ALE comes in and swoops the contents up!Guess we'll never know who was really in that cage.That's the problem with the whole Persistence search!It wasn't about Natalee.JMOO

KEEPTHEFAITH

I still have faith that the Persistence search was for Natalee.  I think there is a possibility that she is in one of the other targets.   What commercial purpose would there be in looking at any specific target?  If they were mapping the floor, that was done.

How many cages/traps may still be down there?  Perhaps that was a common method of body disposal, second to maybe to caves, fire, self-mutilation, and hanging?

It seems unlikely to me that they would find Natalee with the first target.  If there intention was just to map, why worry about cage dimensions or zeroing in on fewer targets?  Why let the media or Tim on the boat at all?

It seems like the 'remains' in the first target/cage/trap may be an effort by some to prevent further searches for the truth that remain on the ocean floor around Aruba.

I've never seen anything that describes what the other targets look like.  The result of the remains, irregardless of to whom they may belong, is that the ocean search appears to be over for Natalee.  I suspect she is still out there.

PJ2K still have the opportunity to tell the truth, as do others on Aruba, including those in government, the prosecutors office, and the judiciary, all past and present involved in this case.

just my humble opinions

1.It seems you think the cage is a diversion?Correct?
2.You don't trust Kyle's professional opinion?
2.Seems to me that there won't be any other searches in the ocean for Natalee.Not from the Persistence anyway!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #853 on: January 18, 2009, 07:51:31 PM »

post kermit yesterday :

a question Kermit :

About your research ?

a frog ! LOL

That`s often the case IMO 

Edit:  Attack the post not the poster.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 08:50:01 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

never lift the pressure of evil island
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #854 on: January 18, 2009, 07:58:16 PM »

It sometimes make me wonder 

Edited to remove personal attack against another poster.

Attack the post, not the poster
« Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 08:50:47 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

never lift the pressure of evil island
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #855 on: January 18, 2009, 08:08:51 PM »

Not!

Attack the post, not the poster.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 08:51:14 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #856 on: January 18, 2009, 08:15:31 PM »

This isn't funny, imo.   

« Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 08:51:45 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #857 on: January 18, 2009, 08:15:46 PM »

bastibro ~  Attack the post, not the poster. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #858 on: January 18, 2009, 08:18:07 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4239.740

Posted by SS

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #785 12/13/08 -
« Reply #748 on: December 16, 2008, 08:31:12 PM »

Hi Mags - at the time, I understood that Caps was speaking for Jossy and the group that mt in the beginning of Septmeber.  It was the day after Tim left Orlando after the first search.  Caps, Jossy, the witness(es), Caps, and Silvetti were all together and wanted to meet with Mos.  Mos wouldn't meet with them.  We also heard the Peter deVries was there.   For the next two weeks, Jossy printed Parts 1 and 2 about the witness.  Caps told us that Parts 3, 4, and 5 would follow and that they would expose Paulass.  We never saw them.  He also alluded to Peter's newest program on Urine that ultimately aired in the beginning of November.  Greta's program followed.  I haven't heard anything about Peter's program being shown here in the US.  There haven't been any additional Diario articles.  Mos doesn't recognize the witnesses.  The time frame to close the investigation has supposedly been extended to January, but nothing is happening.  Mos will be gone in January.

Posted by Magnolia
« Reply #750 on: December 16, 2008, 08:45:21 PM »

I remember Caps post about parts 3-4 & 5 to follow, but I
did not think that Jossy had said that.
I also remember Caps post about Me, J, W, and c's.
I don't remember about Jossy being at that meeting or deVries.
Where did that information come from.

Response from SS
« Reply #753 on: December 16, 2008, 08:51:11 PM »   

It was a "secret" at the time, but it eventually leaked out.  Tim was at the meeting also, but he left when Mos wouldn't meet with them and he returned to the storm damage in Texas.

I asked Caps specifically about this after the above posts and he told me that Peter was not at this meeting.  There's a mix up somewhere.    

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #859 on: January 18, 2009, 08:20:22 PM »

What's up with that?   

« Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 08:52:47 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.