March 29, 2024, 05:54:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #793 1/13/09 - 1/18/09  (Read 183859 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #900 on: January 18, 2009, 09:08:35 PM »

I can accept that Kyle does not feel the need to defend himself here.  But he needs to be man enough to defend himself to Beth Holloway.  He spouted out those comments on an internet website (which is NO guarantee of being secure) that he wanted the information put together so Beth would know what happened.  He couldn't put the words together by himself yet he could do it on a forum with total strangers.  Man up and own up to what happened on that ship is all anyone is asking.  The old saying:  If it walks like a duck, quakes like a duck, ....................   (sorry Janet, no offense to your duck)

Ducky waddles like a duck.  Ducky quacks like a duck.  However ... Ducky is a drake.  He and I are thisclose.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #901 on: January 18, 2009, 09:08:56 PM »

bastibro or Johan555,

Can you back up your negative posts toward Kermit with something that is worthy of thinking about?   

Yes! I think its time for her to stop bashing Kyle the whole time.
Kyle has chose to not defend himself here at SM and thats his right.
Everything here seems to be about the Kyle and the Persistence issue, thats what irritates me.
I`m convinced this will lead to . . nothing!
I`m sorry, that`s my opinion

Tell me what is worthy of thinking about in that post Bastibro?What do you want to talk about?I'm still patiently waiting.

Maybe i'll have to wait for another day.I just hope Johan and Bastibro aren't part of the Hidey-hole crowd.Now that would be disappointing!

I don't know about both but buckle up and hang on for some disappointment...all I'm going to say about that!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #902 on: January 18, 2009, 09:09:33 PM »

bastibro or Johan555,

Can you back up your negative posts toward Kermit with something that is worthy of thinking about?   

Everything here seems to be about the Kyle and the Persistence issue, thats what irritates me.

Kyle planted his ass at Chat and Grumble with a few other former SM posters.  I guess it is ok for him to discuss it over there.

We understand your opinion and how this might frustrate you and this is why I say skip the posts.  We cannot be forced not to discuss a subject just because someone doesn't agree with it.  There are other people who think otherwise.

I have a feeling Kyle goes where there's the least resistance.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #903 on: January 18, 2009, 09:11:08 PM »

bastibro or Johan555,

Kyle planted his ass at Chat and Grumble with a few other former SM posters.  I guess it is ok for him to discuss it over there.

We understand your opinion and how this might frustrate you and this is why I say skip the posts.  We cannot be forced not to discuss a subject just because someone doesn't agree with it.  There are other people who think otherwise.

I have a feeling Kyle goes where there's the least resistance.

My mom had a line about taking the line of least resistance...she used it alot when I was young.  Now, it all comes to light.  Thanks for the memory.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #904 on: January 18, 2009, 09:11:27 PM »

bastibro or Johan555,

Just how many boards has Kyle been on spouting his garbage?

1.  Blogs for Natalee (members only)
2.  Scaredmonkeys (open for all to read)
3.  Refugeesunleashed (open for all to read)
4.  BringNataleeHome (members only)
5.  Freebirds (members only - invite only)
6.  ChatnGrumble (members only - invite only)

And that's just the ones I am 100% positive of. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #905 on: January 18, 2009, 09:14:04 PM »

bastibro or Johan555,

Just how many boards has Kyle been on spouting his garbage?

1.  Blogs for Natalee (members only)
2.  Scaredmonkeys (open for all to read)
3.  Refugeesunleashed (open for all to read)
4.  BringNataleeHome (members only)
5.  Freebirds (members only - invite only)
6.  ChatnGrumble (members only - invite only)

And that's just the ones I am 100% positive of. 

The Beth Hater Club!!!!

Kyle .... 

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #906 on: January 18, 2009, 09:16:02 PM »

Janet - BringNataleeHome not much better
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #907 on: January 18, 2009, 09:19:55 PM »

bastibro or Johan555,

Kyle planted his ass at Chat and Grumble with a few other former SM posters. I guess it is ok for him to discuss it over there.

“Well, isn't that special?”

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #908 on: January 18, 2009, 09:20:03 PM »

O/T  This is a way cool tool for describing 'subjects' looks. Like your very own Perp tool, lol.

http://flashface.ctapt.de/

Wow!  Way cool!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #909 on: January 18, 2009, 09:21:12 PM »

bastibro or Johan555,

Tell me what is worthy of thinking about in that post Bastibro?What do you want to talk about?I'm still patiently waiting.

Maybe i'll have to wait for another day.I just hope Johan and Bastibro aren't part of the Hidey-hole crowd.Now that would be disappointing!

I don't know about both but buckle up and hang on for some disappointment...all I'm going to say about that!   

I leave the cage for five minutes and look what happens...... TXMom I could not find the post regarding the Mansur wedding so I will have to retract what I said about Hotshot saying "no way" did John attend a Mansur wedding.  I know it's here somewhere.... will continue to look. 

Anyway, know what you are talking about and yes, am disappointed, Johann is part of C&G.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #910 on: January 18, 2009, 09:21:15 PM »

Klaas ... was this the site where Robin Holloway posts/posted?

Janet

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #911 on: January 18, 2009, 09:22:20 PM »

Janet

Yes, side by side with MIP6 and Reality.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: January 18, 2009, 09:22:46 PM »

bastibro or Johan555,

Kyle planted his ass at Chat and Grumble with a few other former SM posters. I guess it is ok for him to discuss it over there.

“Well, isn't that special?”

texasmom ... you are a hoot!

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: January 18, 2009, 09:23:30 PM »

Janet

Yes, side by side with MIP6 and Reality.

_____

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #914 on: January 18, 2009, 09:24:19 PM »

At least we haven't yet been told that those were donkey bones in the trap!

No.It's an extrodinarily big Hermit crab bone!

Yes, along with the often seen sneaker-fish and the mysterious phone-coral.

Good Afternoon, everyone.

I consider that Aruba may be an island surrounded by a vast watery graveyard.  

Think of all the bones that was ashore and end up in the back of a police cruiser? 

Think of all the times they fed the sharks around the island?  Who knows what was in that shark kibble?

Think of all the illegal aliens and tourists that disappear in the rough ocean water?

Think of all the runaways and human trafficing?  What happens to those people?

Who knows what gets dumped by the cruise ships?  Merchant ships?  Military ships?

Is it any wonder that 'things' just wash ashore?  Mystery items?  Where are they warehoused?  Where are they taken before and after identification?  Who in Aruba keeps track of all these items?

Remember the story of the prisioners buried at the sand dunes?  What did they do with those remains before they opened the park to the public?

imho

There's possiblilties in all that.The difference is.They went down to search for a trap/cage(really mapping the floor),as well as other targets(mapping the floor).They found a trap/cage(while mapping the ocean floor).They found in Kyle's word's.Human remains(while mapping the ocean floor).ALE comes in and swoops the contents up!Guess we'll never know who was really in that cage.That's the problem with the whole Persistence search!It wasn't about Natalee.JMOO

KEEPTHEFAITH

I still have faith that the Persistence search was for Natalee.  I think there is a possibility that she is in one of the other targets.   What commercial purpose would there be in looking at any specific target?  If they were mapping the floor, that was done.

How many cages/traps may still be down there?  Perhaps that was a common method of body disposal, second to maybe to caves, fire, self-mutilation, and hanging?

It seems unlikely to me that they would find Natalee with the first target.  If there intention was just to map, why worry about cage dimensions or zeroing in on fewer targets?  Why let the media or Tim on the boat at all?

It seems like the 'remains' in the first target/cage/trap may be an effort by some to prevent further searches for the truth that remain on the ocean floor around Aruba.

I've never seen anything that describes what the other targets look like.  The result of the remains, irregardless of to whom they may belong, is that the ocean search appears to be over for Natalee.  I suspect she is still out there.

PJ2K still have the opportunity to tell the truth, as do others on Aruba, including those in government, the prosecutors office, and the judiciary, all past and present involved in this case.

just my humble opinions

1.It seems you think the cage is a diversion?Correct?
2.You don't trust Kyle's professional opinion?
2.Seems to me that there won't be any other searches in the ocean for Natalee.Not from the Persistence anyway!

I believe there are many sides to any coin...

I also recall reading an email Kermit posted from Kyle, indicating that some of Kyles posts may have been taken out of context.  Since I was not involved in the secret forum, I don't know what the actual flow of conversation was...

What is an 'opinion'?  Educated guess?  Uneducated guess?  Best guess?  100% accurate 100% of the time?

jmho

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #915 on: January 18, 2009, 09:24:28 PM »

bastibro or Johan555,

I leave the cage for five minutes and look what happens...... TXMom I could not find the post regarding the Mansur wedding so I will have to retract what I said about Hotshot saying "no way" did John attend a Mansur wedding.  I know it's here somewhere.... will continue to look. 

Anyway, know what you are talking about and yes, am disappointed, Johann is part of C&G.

Well now.Isn't that interesting.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #916 on: January 18, 2009, 09:26:32 PM »

At least we haven't yet been told that those were donkey bones in the trap!

No.It's an extrodinarily big Hermit crab bone!

Yes, along with the often seen sneaker-fish and the mysterious phone-coral.

Good Afternoon, everyone.

I consider that Aruba may be an island surrounded by a vast watery graveyard.  

Think of all the bones that was ashore and end up in the back of a police cruiser? 

Think of all the times they fed the sharks around the island?  Who knows what was in that shark kibble?

Think of all the illegal aliens and tourists that disappear in the rough ocean water?

Think of all the runaways and human trafficing?  What happens to those people?

Who knows what gets dumped by the cruise ships?  Merchant ships?  Military ships?

Is it any wonder that 'things' just wash ashore?  Mystery items?  Where are they warehoused?  Where are they taken before and after identification?  Who in Aruba keeps track of all these items?

Remember the story of the prisioners buried at the sand dunes?  What did they do with those remains before they opened the park to the public?

imho

There's possiblilties in all that.The difference is.They went down to search for a trap/cage(really mapping the floor),as well as other targets(mapping the floor).They found a trap/cage(while mapping the ocean floor).They found in Kyle's word's.Human remains(while mapping the ocean floor).ALE comes in and swoops the contents up!Guess we'll never know who was really in that cage.That's the problem with the whole Persistence search!It wasn't about Natalee.JMOO

KEEPTHEFAITH

I still have faith that the Persistence search was for Natalee.  I think there is a possibility that she is in one of the other targets.   What commercial purpose would there be in looking at any specific target?  If they were mapping the floor, that was done.

How many cages/traps may still be down there?  Perhaps that was a common method of body disposal, second to maybe to caves, fire, self-mutilation, and hanging?

It seems unlikely to me that they would find Natalee with the first target.  If there intention was just to map, why worry about cage dimensions or zeroing in on fewer targets?  Why let the media or Tim on the boat at all?

It seems like the 'remains' in the first target/cage/trap may be an effort by some to prevent further searches for the truth that remain on the ocean floor around Aruba.

I've never seen anything that describes what the other targets look like.  The result of the remains, irregardless of to whom they may belong, is that the ocean search appears to be over for Natalee.  I suspect she is still out there.

PJ2K still have the opportunity to tell the truth, as do others on Aruba, including those in government, the prosecutors office, and the judiciary, all past and present involved in this case.

just my humble opinions

1.It seems you think the cage is a diversion?Correct?
2.You don't trust Kyle's professional opinion?
2.Seems to me that there won't be any other searches in the ocean for Natalee.Not from the Persistence anyway!

I believe there are many sides to any coin...

I also recall reading an email Kermit posted from Kyle, indicating that some of Kyles posts may have been taken out of context.  Since I was not involved in the secret forum, I don't know what the actual flow of conversation was...

What is an 'opinion'?  Educated guess?  Uneducated guess?  Best guess?  100% accurate 100% of the time?

jmho

If i;m readin this right.You believe Kermit has taken some of Kyle's words out of context?Correct me if i'm wrong.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: January 18, 2009, 09:27:12 PM »

WhiskeyGirl,

All I know abou opinions is what we have always said around my little part of the world:

"Opinions are like noses....everybody has one."

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #918 on: January 18, 2009, 09:27:17 PM »

I would like to talk about oil....... does that count?

I would also like to talk about THE "tennis shoe/s" 

THE "tennis shoe/s" have bothered me for a long time.  While I was looking for the "Mansur wedding" I came across some old posts regarding the shoe.

I will have to bring over the relevant posts....... but now I have to go put clean sheets on our bed because my hubby is clearing his throat and giving me the evil eye.  Can't he see I am busy! 

Be back in 10

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: January 18, 2009, 09:28:21 PM »

bastibro or Johan555,

Don't worry about finding that KYcat, not worth the trouble.  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.