April 27, 2024, 04:26:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #793 1/13/09 - 1/18/09  (Read 185432 times)
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #500 on: January 17, 2009, 06:08:24 AM »

Broken Arm Man:  Matt Henry (juggler):

Many of you know juggler Matt Henry, who has done a couple of really wonderful Fringe shows in years past and won a world juggling championship in 2001. Matt was hit by a car in Aruba a few days ago, and he suffered a broken arm (in two places), fractured ribs and pelvis and a punctured lung.

The good news is that he has medical insurance and that his doctors are sure Matt will recover and juggle again. The bad news is that he'll be in a hospital in Aruba for the next few weeks before he's flown to a rehabilitation center in the U.S.

David Lee suggests that cards and letters from his friends and admirers may speed up the healing process. Matt's address is:
Matt Henry, Room 344
Horacio Oduber Hospital
Oranjestad, Aruba

Some people claim a medjet is overreacting...sheesh...
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #501 on: January 17, 2009, 06:08:55 AM »

Broken Arm Man:  Matt Henry (juggler):

Many of you know juggler Matt Henry, who has done a couple of really wonderful Fringe shows in years past and won a world juggling championship in 2001. Matt was hit by a car in Aruba a few days ago, and he suffered a broken arm (in two places), fractured ribs and pelvis and a punctured lung.

The good news is that he has medical insurance and that his doctors are sure Matt will recover and juggle again. The bad news is that he'll be in a hospital in Aruba for the next few weeks before he's flown to a rehabilitation center in the U.S.

David Lee suggests that cards and letters from his friends and admirers may speed up the healing process. Matt's address is:
Matt Henry, Room 344
Horacio Oduber Hospital
Oranjestad, Aruba

Some people claim a medjet is overreacting...sheesh...

Forgot link
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_stage_theat/2009/01/matt-henry-reco.html
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #502 on: January 17, 2009, 07:37:40 AM »

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS MIND

Sorry, I couldn't resist.  Everytime I read that heading in Janet's posts I mentally picture it changed into that.  Everytime I read Kyle's "own words" I believe them less and less.

Disclaimer: This was not an attempt to discredit Kermit.
Disclaimer: This was not an attempt to upset Janet.  She seems like a great person.
Disclaimer: This poster is not associated with anyone.
Disclaimer: This is not an attempt to get KTF to tell Janet how logical she is.

And you actually call other posters 'snarky'

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #503 on: January 17, 2009, 07:42:44 AM »

Caribbean travel under pressure
15 Jan, 2009, 08:26 (GMT -04:00)

The booth of Curacao on the Vacation Fair with from left to right CTB-director Evita Nita, minister Plenipotentiary Paul Comenencia, CBTE-director in the Netherlands Edward Suarez, and an employee of the tourism office.

UTRECHT/WILLEMSTAD – The Vacation Fair in Utrecht, the biggest event in this field,  is open till Sunday.  The islands of the Antilles, including Curacao are expressly present in the Caribbean Village to try to keep the stream of tourists at least equal to last peak year.  It is not easy for the Curacao Tourist Bureau though.  Due to the economic crisis, the travel market to far destinations is currently under pressure in the Netherlands.  It appears that the Dutch tourists are looking more for destinations close to home; like Southern Europe and the Canary Islands or in the Netherlands self.

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #504 on: January 17, 2009, 07:48:10 AM »

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #505 on: January 17, 2009, 08:37:56 AM »

1/17/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page

http://awemainta.com/home/

after of 9 day in hospital tourist owing to fayece.

day 1 of january, one tourist mericano, for 11.40 of night, supuestamente bao of influencia of alcohol y also of drugs, owing to cay for of first floor of one hotel in centro of oranjestad y owing to fractura his arm. police y ambulance owing to arrive n’e sitio, y owing to transporta the tourist henry matthew charles, naci at estados unidos day 19 of july 1972, for poli for tratamento, already cu his arm owing to stay fractura. sinembargo, by of the caida, the have to owing to achieve golpinan more earnest, because; cu day 10 of january, police owing to achieve informacion cu after cu past owing to stay interna all the dianan ey in cuido intensivo, past owing to fayece, debi n’e golpinan cu past owing to achieve. dr. croes owing to constata dead. the curpa will wordo send corsow for creamacion. paz at his restonan.

Yeah OK.Fractured arm=Death.Only in Aruba....One Happy Island.Another American DEAD.How many American's will it take to be murdered,and or die in Aruba before the USA takes notice????
Well, he DID jump from the "First Floor"!!! 

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #506 on: January 17, 2009, 09:26:27 AM »

Why do the very people who say we don't "respect" their opinion always disrespect OURS?   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #507 on: January 17, 2009, 09:30:07 AM »

Thanks Buckeye! 

So Awe Mainta really has this one mixed up?  I do remember an incident of a tourist jumping from a lower story of a hotel, I remember the picture of him laying on the overhang of the ground floor and police by him.  IIRC he'd broken his arm.  But that has probably been a couple months ago. 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #508 on: January 17, 2009, 09:32:23 AM »

Sorry, I couldn't resist.  Everytime I read that heading in Janet's posts I mentally picture it changed into that.  Everytime I read Kyle's "own words" I believe them less and less.

Disclaimer: This was not an attempt to upset Janet.  She seems like a great person.

Thank you sharon, I agree.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #509 on: January 17, 2009, 09:51:11 AM »

You should find more clarity in the death of matt henry or Henry Matthew Charles

Do not let this one get away.. Possible You can open a can of worms
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #510 on: January 17, 2009, 09:54:24 AM »

HERE IS MY QUESTION.  WHY ARE PEOPLE SO BENT ON DISCREDITING KERMIT.  WHERE IS THE PROOF THAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING KERMIT IS LYING.

POST THE DAMN PROOF.

I DON'T WANT TO HERE WELL I TALKED TO THIS PERSON AND THEY SAID THIS.  TELL THE PERSON TO POST JUST LIKE KERMIT POSTS AND BACKS UP WHAT SHE POSTS.

Speaking only for myself, this is not an attempt to discredit Kermit.  In my posts, I am merely pointing out the fact that everything I have read says that Kermit and the Freebirds based their theory ONLY on Kyle's words and pictures, none of which have proven Natalee was in the cage.  I personally don't believe Kyle, so I cannot believe the Persistence conspiracy theory.   I do believe that Kyle told Kermit and others what Kermit has reported.  My question is: what makes Kyle so credible?  And why do some of you jump to the conclusion that a different opinion is an attempt to discredit other monkeys?   Can't someone have a differing opinion without trying to discredit others?  Or be a mole?

On a lighter note, I love the new "pirate" thing.  I'm hoping to see some new pics of the Persistence crew in their pirate gear.  Picturing Captain Sparrow.

It's OK if you don't believe Kyle.  But why was Kyle so mad when information came out about the fabric and what was in that cage.  Why couldn't he prove that it was not the truth.  He posted the words for everyone to read.  People came to the conclusion that he was lying and they compared his words from SM to Freebirds.  Kermit gave Kyle the opportunity and Kyle ran away.

Some people that posted here on SM are trying to discredit Kermit.  What do they base their opinion on that they feel Kermit is lying.  Kemit has posted Kyle's own words.  Is it because it is the truth and he cannot prove that Kermit might be lying.  Pictures don't lie.  We have seen the bags in the cage because they were Kyles.  Some of these same people had access to the same words that Kermit has posted.  Why can't they prove that Kermit is lying.  But they all come on here trying to bash Kermit.  PROVE IT.

Some people believe in CapsLockWizard I don't.  I am not bashing the man I just have no faith in what he is saying.  I am not putting my faith in a man who decided to join SM right before the Persistence made their trip to Aruba.   He decided he was going to solve a riddle.  If he feels that he did then good for him.

Something happened here and we are trying to get to the truth.

Who is telling the truth.  Is Kyle telling the truth of Kermit telling the truth.  That's what is boils down to.

Kyle was a professional who had a job to do.  A professional who was suppose to be dedicating his time into searching for Natalee Holloway's remains.  This is a man who had a wife and child and even named his child after Natalee if I recall correctly.

Why was Kyle so upset about what Private Eye posted that he asked to speak to him in private.  Was he upset because he knew that he didn't give that information out and it got leaked.  Was he upset because he knew it was the truth and the truth wasn't suppose to come out.

The truth seems to stir a lot of emotions whether good or bad.

One more note.  I have never seen Kermit be disrespectful towards any poster.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #511 on: January 17, 2009, 10:10:44 AM »

I agree.  This was an attempt at all of the above.  But as I sit here and post am I bashing iris.  Iris disagrees with the people that I agree with.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #512 on: January 17, 2009, 10:13:25 AM »

Why do the very people who say we don't "respect" their opinion always disrespect OURS?   

We are not allowed to have an opinion if it conflicts with their opinion 

I have been told that I am very opinionated and I will add I am thick headed.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #513 on: January 17, 2009, 10:16:33 AM »

Disagreeing and Disrespecting are 2 different words.

Disagreeing is fine.

Disrespecting? I put my trust in klaas and you guys   

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #514 on: January 17, 2009, 10:21:59 AM »

OK. Time to be productuve 

It is 10am and only 54 degrees this morning in Miami.

I haven't removed my fleece lined old navy sweats and fleece lined roxy boots in days.....(shhh, don't tell Dolce)

And always remember.....

AVOID ARUBA AS IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT...IT DOES!!!!
Justice for Natalee Holloway
Peace for her family and loved ones

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #515 on: January 17, 2009, 10:49:31 AM »

I haven't removed my fleece lined old navy sweats and fleece lined roxy boots in days.....(shhh, don't tell Dolce)

And always remember.....

It was 2 degrees when I got up around 6:30am...it now has warmed to 6 degrees.  brrrrr

You are always 'stylin' in my book, and I admire the way you express your thoughts......

San, your posts have been a mainstay since the beginning.  If being opinionated and thick headed is how you are perceived, that's complimentary, imo.  You haven't waivered.  Have to 'respect' that.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #516 on: January 17, 2009, 10:55:27 AM »

And always remember.....

It was 2 degrees when I got up around 6:30am...it now has warmed to 6 degrees.  brrrrr

You are always 'stylin' in my book, and I admire the way you express your thoughts......

San, your posts have been a mainstay since the beginning.  If being opinionated and thick headed is how you are perceived, that's complimentary, imo.  You haven't waivered.  Have to 'respect' that.

Thanks 2NJSons
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: January 17, 2009, 11:21:34 AM »

I "think" it says that on the 1st of January, the American tourist Henry Matthew Charles was under the influence of alcohol and drugs when he jumped from the first floor of a hotel and broke his arm.  He was taken to the hospital for treatment, and died nine days later.

If I have this wrong, please correct me.  TIA

Thanks texasmom.

I appreciate you and other monkeys who are so faithful in bringing articles from Dutch and Artuban publications to the the forum.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: January 17, 2009, 11:42:54 AM »

Good Morning Iris.

Hey ... you have never answered my question.  Do you have any personal connection to John Silvetti ... direct or indirect?

Thanks Iris.

Casa has conceded that she does have an indirect connection and ... that indirect connection has convinced her that John Silvetti's motives in regard to the Persistence undertaking are above reproach..

Janet

+++++++

casa
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #777 11/21/08 thru
« Reply #238 on: November 22, 2008, 02:30:48 AM »

Ok Im going to say this one time and I will be done.  There is someone very close to my family who knows John Silvetti and knew him way before Natalee went missing.  This man is a class act.  He went into this to find Natalee and help her family.  He is in NO way a part of a coverup! It is an insult to this man to even suggest that he is a part of a cover up.  You who beliive this should be ashamed.   You all can choose to believe what you want and you can choose to blindly follow anyone you want but it does not change the FACTS.  I am just sorry that people choose to follow someone who does not even know this man and who in my opinion says things to draw attention to himself.  Sadly theer have been way too many people who have claimed to know stuff who don't have a clue!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4159.msg553060#msg553060

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: January 17, 2009, 11:47:13 AM »

I understand, casa and agree with you completely.  Your posts were well stated and I don't think the snarky replies were fair.  It's Persistence conspiracy theory or nothing here lately.  I guess everyone is just frustrated, and letting emotions get in the way of common sense.

Iris ... I often speculate to fill in the gaps in my theories where I cannot locate any credible backup/source.  However ... in regard to the deception behind the Persistence undertaking ... I do not have to theory.  Kyle Kingman's own words tells the who story.

IMO

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.