March 29, 2024, 04:47:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #793 1/13/09 - 1/18/09  (Read 183857 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #580 on: January 17, 2009, 02:17:38 PM »

Quote from: Keepthefaith
If i owned a bakery.I for one would drive the business into the ground one cupcake at a time.I do enjoy bringing sunshine into ones lives!
[/quote

If you owned a bakery, I think I would have to visit it everyday for your sunshine!
And the smell of the food!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #581 on: January 17, 2009, 02:17:41 PM »

Kermit,

Jan says Eduardo Mansur was not on the ship.  Hotshot says that Jossy says he was on the ship the entire time.

Do you know if he was?

Thanks.

Looked like him to me in that picture that someone posted at SM.

Plus, I know that Kyle trusted Eduardo.

When I consider the Jossy Mansur, CAPS and John Silvetti connection in regards to the pond witness ...

According to Kyle's own words ... at one time he had complete trust of those who have been behind the coverup that has prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway since the getgo.  I question Kyle's ability to decern between the good guys and the bad buys.

On the other hand ... Private Eye's ability to decern is amazing.

Janet

++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #715 1/25 -
« Reply #103 on: January 26, 2008, 12:38:25 PM »

Thought you all may find this interesting if you're willing to accept it-

To date, the Aruban police and dive team has been a tremendous help. They've honestly done a great job. Over the last month we've established a very good working relationship based on openness and trust. Most of the relationship success was due to getting the media out of the way and working together shoulder to shoulder over time. We've helped each other however and whenever we can. They've treated us with decency and respect and we have treated them as friends and allies, which they are. Most of the police and divers are new since this case started and both eager and careful to do things right. I wish we had a month ahead of the project just to establish the relationships and trust. I know many of you would likely doubt this view, but it's based on the experiences in the field of the entire search team. I too was extremely worried, paranoid, and suspecting in the beginning. Now, it's clear we're all working towards a common goal.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2539.msg332457;topicseen#msg332457

PRIVATE EYE - IN HIS OWN WORDS

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4
« Reply #499 on: April 09, 2008, 12:39:50 AM »

If I understood Kyle correctly, and that would be that the Arubans retrieved and possessed all finds, not sharing anything with the crew, then that effort was a waste of time and effort. The only thing it could have accomplished was to locate additional evidence for the Arubans to destroy.  The effort was superb, but the game was fixed.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2769.msg372245;topicseen#msg372245

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #742 3/10 -
« Reply #686 on: March 13, 2008, 06:38:07 PM »

But sharing information with people who work for people who are directly orchestrating the cover up, Rudy, or the Dutch, is the most irresponsible investigating I can imagine. What kills this investigation is people having to come into it, wanting to apply basic investigatory protocols into place, and then having those channels sabotage the new evidence that the new players discover. Of course, as is happened everytime in this case, the new people eventually come to a point where the manipulation of the evidence is undeniable, but by then the fruits of their work are gone, and there is simply another member of the believers of the cover up group. What I pray that Kyle and the crew of the Persistence will determine, is that  regardless of how hard working the man that they are working with appears to work, his work belongs to Rudy, and Rudy belongs to the local dutch.

We are not hysterical, ignorant, paranoid people. We have seen the cover up in action, in broad daylight, with impunity, and if you disregard our warnings, you will become the next chump in a series of chumps, no matter how sophisticated your equipment, the level of your educational achievement, or the extent of your job skills and work history.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2689.msg364750#msg364750

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #582 on: January 17, 2009, 02:18:40 PM »

Kermit.How did Kyle come to going to Norway,as well as Egypt?How would he go about getting what would seem to be jobs that would be quite lucrative?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #583 on: January 17, 2009, 02:21:58 PM »

O.K. I am going to put this out there as I have not seen it discussed yet.  Do not misconstrue what I am asking here as I only ask to get a better understanding what is being said.  This is about the 2nd or 3rd time I have read Jug's name in conjuncture with John Silvetti.  What is Jug's connection with getting this ship to make the trip to search for Natalee in the ocean?  (**again, I fully like Jug, just asking an honest question here**).  Could Jug have set this up along with his connections with Jossy Mansur?  I know I am a tangent concerning Jossy but something does not add up with Jossy and Eduador mansur to me.  JUST asking, please don't throw nanners at me.

If I recall correctly of what I was told - Jug told someone about John Silvetti being an oil guy.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #584 on: January 17, 2009, 02:25:16 PM »

Kermit.How did Kyle come to going to Norway,as well as Egypt?How would he go about getting what would seem to be jobs that would be quite lucrative?

He went to John Silvetti's home over the 4th of July weekend.
Then he told us he was going to Norway.
A Dutch agent then offered him the Egypt deal. Kyle posted on his blog, he made so much money he was going to give some of it away to the poor people in Egypt.

I wonder why, now that you brought this up,  why didn't Kyle contribute some of his extra cash towards the return of the RV Persistence to Aruba to continue the search for Natalee, you know with that smaller boat they needed and were asking all of us for funds?

Kyle said more then once, John Silvetti is his boss.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #585 on: January 17, 2009, 02:25:34 PM »

I thought Kyle went to Egypt for a Dutch company and found Silvetti involved in that project as well.  Would be embarrassing if Silvetti knew what Kyle had been saying about him?

The Dutch are all over oil all over the world.  Some of the global companies are Dutch.  Odd for such a small country but they have always been very entrepreneurial and seafaring merchants, etc.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #586 on: January 17, 2009, 02:27:25 PM »

Sorry, Kermit, didn't see your post as we posted at the same time.  Fortunately, the same thing basically but you know more about all that than I do.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #587 on: January 17, 2009, 02:27:57 PM »

A Dutch agent then offered him the Egypt deal. Kyle posted on his blog, he made so much money he was going to give some of it away to the poor people in Egypt.

I wonder why, now that you brought this up,  why didn't Kyle contribute some of his extra cash towards the return of the RV Persistence to Aruba to continue the search for Natalee, you know with that smaller boat they needed and were asking all of us for funds?

Was Silvetti that well connected Globally as to secure such jobs or did they form relationships while in Aruba?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #588 on: January 17, 2009, 02:29:10 PM »

Kermit,

Jan says Eduardo Mansur was not on the ship.  Hotshot says that Jossy says he was on the ship the entire time.

Do you know if he was?

Thanks.

When I consider the Jossy Mansur, CAPS and John Silvetti connection in regards to the pond witness ...

According to Kyle's own words ... at one time he had complete trust of those who have been behind the coverup that has prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway since the getgo.  I question Kyle's ability to decern between the good guys and the bad buys.

Janet

++++++

oceanexploration

To date, the Aruban police and dive team has been a tremendous help. They've honestly done a great job. Over the last month we've established a very good working relationship based on openness and trust. Most of the relationship success was due to getting the media out of the way and working together shoulder to shoulder over time. We've helped each other however and whenever we can. They've treated us with decency and respect and we have treated them as friends and allies, which they are. Most of the police and divers are new since this case started and both eager and careful to do things right. I wish we had a month ahead of the project just to establish the relationships and trust. I know many of you would likely doubt this view, but it's based on the experiences in the field of the entire search team. I too was extremely worried, paranoid, and suspecting in the beginning. Now, it's clear we're all working towards a common goal.

private eye

If I understood Kyle correctly, and that would be that the Arubans retrieved and possessed all finds, not sharing anything with the crew, then that effort was a waste of time and effort. The only thing it could have accomplished was to locate additional evidence for the Arubans to destroy.  The effort was superb, but the game was fixed.

private eye

But sharing information with people who work for people who are directly orchestrating the cover up, Rudy, or the Dutch, is the most irresponsible investigating I can imagine. What kills this investigation is people having to come into it, wanting to apply basic investigatory protocols into place, and then having those channels sabotage the new evidence that the new players discover. Of course, as is happened everytime in this case, the new people eventually come to a point where the manipulation of the evidence is undeniable, but by then the fruits of their work are gone, and there is simply another member of the believers of the cover up group. What I pray that Kyle and the crew of the Persistence will determine, is that  regardless of how hard working the man that they are working with appears to work, his work belongs to Rudy, and Rudy belongs to the local dutch.

We are not hysterical, ignorant, paranoid people. We have seen the cover up in action, in broad daylight, with impunity, and if you disregard our warnings, you will become the next chump in a series of chumps, no matter how sophisticated your equipment, the level of your educational achievement, or the extent of your job skills and work history.

Does it seem odd to anyone besides me that there was a tennis shoe in the cage photo,
there was a tennis shoe on the front page of Dairo
there was a tennis shoe that CAPS said he lost in that pond when he was a kid (posted on SM someplace)
and
Caps said there was human remains and a tennis shoe in the pond

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #589 on: January 17, 2009, 02:29:40 PM »

Just going over some old posts here and there...mostly there 

Marine Surveys, LLC split from its sister company,
APS, in 2006. Marine Surveys primary focus is
Construction Surveying and Geophysical Services.
Marine Surveys handles all projects, within the
Group, that require stamped certification by a
Professional Land Surveyor (PLS).

The Marine Surveys Project Management Team
is experienced in Construction Surveys from the
Shallowest of Waters to Thousands of Feet. Just as
important as the performance of the field operations,
the Team is very experienced in Project Planning by
working shoulder to shoulder with our customers
as well as developing detailed survey procedures

Marine Surveys provides the full range of
Geophysical Services, ranging from Shallow
Hazard P/L Pre- Route Surveys to searching for
“downed” aircraft. The R/V Persistence serves as
our flagship for Acquisition Services.

As a member of the JD Silvetti Group of Companies,
Marine Surveys supports the “Zero Tolerance”
downtime commitment through critical path
redundancy and the “Zero Tolerance” Policy
inherent in our HS&E Program. Safety through
Commitment

MANAGING MEMBER: JOHN D. SILVETTI
GENERAL MANAGER: CONRAD DAIGLE
OFFICE MANAGER: MARIANNE VOORHIES
SALES & MARKETING MANAGER: TIM BOYER
SAFETY COORDINATOR: ROBERTA SILVETTI
IT/SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT MANAGER: RICK PUTNAM
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE: RENEE PRUDHOME
FINANCE MANAGER: REBECCA MARCANTEL
EQUIPMENT LABORATORY MANAGER: AARON PRIEST
CHIEF GEOSCINTIST: Dr. ROB FLOYD
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER: ERIC SWINNEY

http://silvettigroup.com/ms.html
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #590 on: January 17, 2009, 02:31:34 PM »

Kermit,

Do you know if he was?

Thanks.

Janet

++++++

oceanexploration

private eye

private eye

Does it seem odd to anyone besides me that there was a tennis shoe in the cage photo,
there was a tennis shoe that CAPS said he lost in that pond when he was a kid (posted on SM someplace)
and

Yes

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: January 17, 2009, 02:33:26 PM »

Name: GEOLAB SILVETTI & COMPANY, L.L.C.
Prior Name: SILVETTI & COMPANY, L.L.C., J. D. ( 4/12/2000

GeoLab Group announced the appointment of Mr. C. J. Appleyard as General Manager for GeoLab LLC. Mr. Appleyard, formerly Survey Manager for Oceaneering and a Senior Consultant to BP's Deepwater Gulf of Mexico operations, will head up the Groups America's region following a reorganization in Q4, 2001. GeoLab will change the operational name from GeoLab Silvetti and Company LLC to GeoLab LLC forthwith with the corporate office in Houston, Texas and an operational base in Lafayette, Louisiana.

GeoLab LLC is a member of the GeoLab Group of Companies providing extensive experience in supporting a diverse range of specialist data-gathering, survey and seabed mapping services to support the marine construction, hydrocarbon, telecommunication, and maritime industries worldwide.  (hydrocarbon aka petrolium & natural gas)

The GeoLab group of companies operates through a network of strategically located companies to provide its customers with a global service. Experienced field proven professionals, whom in turn service the needs of their local customers, manage each entity. The Group represents the integrated capabilities of five GeoLab Companies; GeoLab Technical Services Ltd. (UK), GeoLab srl. (Italy), GeoLab bv (Netherlands), GeoLab LLC (USA) and GeoLab Technical Services Nigeria Ltd. (Nigeria).

The services provided by the company are subject to an ISO 9002 control process to ensure that the deliverable items satisfy the clients' requirements. The extent of services covered by the accreditation covers all supporting activities inclusive of Project and Operational Management compliance functions and is summarized within the scope of the ISO charter. Health, Safety, Environmental and Risk management are all components of the system, which dovetail into the Quality compliance process.

For information contact GeoLab LLC at +713-457 0411 or by e-mail at info@geolab.cc
http://www.e-pageads.com/survey-marketplace/newsletter/newsletter71.html
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #592 on: January 17, 2009, 02:33:43 PM »

It is also odd that Diario made a big deal about a tennis shoe found by the lighthouse.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #593 on: January 17, 2009, 02:34:26 PM »

Was Silvetti that well connected Globally as to secure such jobs or did they form relationships while in Aruba?

John S. distributes APS Sonavision sonars in the Gulf ,APS LLC focuses specifically on the navigation and sonar needs of the oil and gas industry.

Caps said that John told him at their meeting at Caps home: John state the cage was empty. it was full of these broken plastic bags that shows on the cam like skull

He thinks also it is a postoffice.

"Kyle said: June 29, 2008: I'm curious if the birds connects the dots and figures out what John will do before he knows what he's doing. Well, he's a pretty shrewd businessman and usually thinks at least three steps ahead. We'll see how this plays out. I'll be at his house in about 5-6 hours.

Kyle returned from John Silvetti's home and he went to the Norway job and then to the Egypt job, set up by the Dutch manager.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: January 17, 2009, 02:34:45 PM »

And I resent it when people say we are all bashing/hanging Kyle.  I have been very careful not to say much in that regard.  I do think he should not have said all that IF it was not true.

And if it was, then why all the alarm and back-pedaling?  He must have known how big in oil the Dutch are.  Lots of the rigs off our own coast are Royal Dutch Petroleum, etc.

Saying he should not have created this controversy is not bashing, it is stating a fact.  He stirred it all up with his own words.

And he said several times there were human remains in that trap.  I realize they could be other than Natalee.  But now how will we ever know for a fact certain?  Allowing only ALE sole access has made that impossible as far as I can tell.

I just don't believe what they say after all the lies they have told about Natalee and what happened to her.  I further believe they did some switcheroo with the samples from Deepak's car.  So why should I believe they would not do the same in this instance? 

And more  importantly, why would Silvetti or anyone else think they would not?

I think they went for two weeks just as they said and SOMEONE contacted them about something else along the way causing them to stay in the area MUCH, MUCH longer.

Now we have Chavez and the Ruskies drilling just off the coast.  There are no coincidences.

Just saying. . . . .

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #595 on: January 17, 2009, 02:36:46 PM »

and

Kermit ... the distraction agenda to take the focus off of the Persistence undertaking ... to tak the focus off of the trap/cage ... was alive and well.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #596 on: January 17, 2009, 02:38:28 PM »

oceanexploration

Re: The Search for Natalee Holloway Blogspot
« Reply #801 on: February 23, 2008, 04:37:18 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dateline made many grievous mistakes in the broadcast. To name a few:

1) My biggest problem with it -- they failed to mention or include any interview from John Silvetti, the owner of the Persistence and field project manager of the search. He was just as influencial to the project as TM.

2) They included a statement by Dave H. which said we could find a quarter on the seafloor with our equipment. We do not have the ability to detect a quarter on the seafloor. To anyone in the industry, this is silly.

3) the trap was not found where Tim Miller guessed or had a feeling it would be.

4) the broadcast gave the impression that they knew the type of trap which was allegedly stolen from the fishermen's huts. They speculated on the missing trap using added file footage.

5) the broadcast was supposed to be a documentary on TES and Tim Miller, not the search for Natalee Holloway. It seems they used Tim Miller to get the scoop on the search.

TO KYLE from me:

If the broadcast was supposed to be a documentary on TES and Tim Miller (BS) then why would they even consider interviewing Silvetti?  That is your BIGGEST problem?
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #597 on: January 17, 2009, 02:38:42 PM »

IT APPEARS JOHN SILVETTI HAS A SECOND COMPANY ORIGINALLY KNOWN AS GEOLAB SILVETTI AND COMPANY LLC, BUT HE CHANGED THE NAME TO GEOLAB LLC IN 2001
(NOTE THIS COMPANY HAS THE SAME ADDRESS AS APS ABOVE) GEOLAB SILVETTI CO. 401 MECCA ST # B (337)-291-1120
http://www.looboo.com/list/US/LA/Lafayette/localinks

THIS SECOND COMPANY REPRESENTS THE INTEGRATED CAPABILITIES OF 5 GEOLAB COMPANIES
** NOTE THAT 1 OF THE 5 IS IN THE NETHERLANDS

will head up the Groups America's region following a reorganization in Q4, 2001. GeoLab will change the operational name from GeoLab Silvetti and Company LLC to GeoLab LLC forthwith with the corporate office in Houston, Texas and an operational base in Lafayette, Louisianasnip

The Group represents the integrated capabilities of five GeoLab Companies; GeoLab Technical Services Ltd. (UK), GeoLab srl. (Italy), GeoLab bv (Netherlands), GeoLab LLC (USA) and GeoLab Technical Services Nigeria Ltd. (Nigeria).

http://www.e-pageads.com/surveymarketplace/newsletter/newsletter71.html#2

GEOLAB B.V.(Netherlands)
Het Nieuwe Diep 39C
1781 AE Den Helder
NEDERLAND
t: +31 223684156
f: +31 223684160
w: Niet opgegeven
e: Niet opgegevenhttp://www.hotfrog.nl/Companies/GEOLAB-B-V
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #598 on: January 17, 2009, 02:39:53 PM »

and

Kermit ... the distraction agenda to take the focus off of the Persistence undertaking ... to tak the focus off of the trap/cage ... was alive and well.

Janet

And who was apart of the disinformation?Caps,Eduardo,Jossy,Serge,Dolph,Clyde,Mos?Monkey's.

I'm also still intrigued with the Antonio Carlo,Paulus connection?Why go into practice with Carlo?Who owe's who in this relationship?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #599 on: January 17, 2009, 02:41:51 PM »

oceanexploration

Re: The Search for Natalee Holloway Blogspot
« Reply #801 on: February 23, 2008, 04:37:18 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dateline made many grievous mistakes in the broadcast. To name a few:

1) My biggest problem with it -- they failed to mention or include any interview from John Silvetti, the owner of the Persistence and field project manager of the search. He was just as influencial to the project as TM.

2) They included a statement by Dave H. which said we could find a quarter on the seafloor with our equipment. We do not have the ability to detect a quarter on the seafloor. To anyone in the industry, this is silly.

3) the trap was not found where Tim Miller guessed or had a feeling it would be.

4) the broadcast gave the impression that they knew the type of trap which was allegedly stolen from the fishermen's huts. They speculated on the missing trap using added file footage.

5) the broadcast was supposed to be a documentary on TES and Tim Miller, not the search for Natalee Holloway. It seems they used Tim Miller to get the scoop on the search.

TO KYLE from me:

If the broadcast was supposed to be a documentary on TES and Tim Miller (BS) then why would they even consider interviewing Silvetti?  That is your BIGGEST problem?

Didn't he say later that the trap was right where they thought it would be??

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.