April 27, 2024, 02:47:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #793 1/13/09 - 1/18/09  (Read 185404 times)
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #620 on: January 17, 2009, 03:19:12 PM »

We are told this is from an email, and it explains what Jug said to someone else about John Silvetti and what Jug knew:

"I asked Jug about Schaeffer...he is the oil guy. He was the one that provided the cash to get down there. Silvetti knew he would get more business from Schaeffer if he mapped....while they were looking...the ocean floor. All the crew was asked to do was look for Natalee or anything suspicious as in small things like a cage or bones or whatever.
They do a large mapping process while they are looking for the details. Schaeffer would use the large mapping of the general layout of the ocean floor to further look for oil...etc...while they looked for Natalee too.

Silvetti was the one that offered to look for Natalee and not Schaefer

Here is where our FBI and/or the I.R.S. could get involved --- "income tax evasion" or "fraud",  if they claimed this to be a "non-profit" venture.

Tax evasion
Federal Securities fraud
Obstruction of Justice in a criminal case

Thank You Kermit......

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #621 on: January 17, 2009, 03:19:22 PM »

We are told this is from an email, and it explains what Jug said to someone else about John Silvetti and what Jug knew:

"I asked Jug about Schaeffer...he is the oil guy. He was the one that provided the cash to get down there. Silvetti knew he would get more business from Schaeffer if he mapped....while they were looking...the ocean floor. All the crew was asked to do was look for Natalee or anything suspicious as in small things like a cage or bones or whatever.
They do a large mapping process while they are looking for the details. Schaeffer would use the large mapping of the general layout of the ocean floor to further look for oil...etc...while they looked for Natalee too.

Here is where our FBI and/or the I.R.S. could get involved --- "income tax evasion" or "fraud",  if they claimed this to be a "non-profit" venture.

Tax evasion
Federal Securities fraud

If I am correct they have already faced Federal Securities fraud.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #622 on: January 17, 2009, 03:20:48 PM »

Most encouraging thing today:

"I will tell you much more when the time is right"
[/color]

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #623 on: January 17, 2009, 03:21:57 PM »

Most encouraging thing today:

"I will tell you much more when the time is right"
[/color]
Agreed! 

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #624 on: January 17, 2009, 03:23:27 PM »

See Ya Later Monkeys! Its been a Very Interesting Day in the Cage.... 

In God We Trust!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #625 on: January 17, 2009, 03:25:01 PM »

Anyone who challenges Kermit should know by now she can back up anything she says.  Each time they challenge her we get a little more information.  Keep it up naysayers, the truth will ALL be told before this is over. That goes for Aruba also.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #626 on: January 17, 2009, 03:25:19 PM »

See Ya Later Monkeys! Its been a Very Interesting Day in the Cage.... 

Later Hotping!  Have a great day!

Yes, another interesting day in the cage!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #627 on: January 17, 2009, 03:34:00 PM »

I have a question for everyone to ponder.  We all know how Beth, Dave, Jug and others in the family were very vocal when Natalee went missing.  Very much into searching for her and ready to expose what they went through in Aruba and the mess that was going on.  Here is the question.  Do you think that if there was any chance that Natalee was in that trap that the family would be so quiet?  We have heard nothing from the family.  I personally think that in all this turmoil about the crab trap I would take my cues from the family.  They do know more than us and yes they do know more than Kermit.

WHAT WAS JOHN SILVETTI REALLY AFTER?

jdsurveyor1 Newbie Posts: 11
John Silvetti, the Persistence and the Search for Natalee «
Reply #13 on: April 03, 2008, 07:52:13 PM »

The important thing is to raise funds. It will require corporate support as well as private donations. Dave and Beth have been doing a great job getting the word out and while I was on the island, Dave put me in contact with the head of the Hotel Association who is working on raising a sizeable amount. So many on the island are supporting our efforts as well as people from all over the world. The media really blew the cage out of proportion. Although the cage initially provided some moments of "what is in there", I warned all on board that none of this information was to leave the boat. It was very suspect that a cage of this size was found where it was on the seafloor relative to the coast. My feelings were this was highly unusual and probably had something to do with something, but not what we were after.  It was decided that the cage would be investigated further by divers, however, it was designated as only a target of interest. The crew moved onto other targets. Unfortunately, inexperience and frustration led to premature statements, including that we had found herI don't think anyone was more upset than I that this information came off the boat and caused the Holloway family more grief!
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4371.msg625934#msg625934

Kyle:After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains

I asked Jug about Schaeffer...he is the oil guy. He was the one that provided the cash to get down there. Silvetti knew he would get more business from Schaeffer if he mapped....while they were looking...the ocean floor. All the crew was asked to do was look for Natalee or anything suspicious as in small things like a cage or bones or whatever.
They do a large mapping process while they are looking for the details. Schaeffer would use the large mapping of the general layout of the ocean floor to further look for oil[/u]...etc...while they looked for Natalee too.

Kyle said: June 29, 2008: I'm curious if the birds connects the dots and figures out what John will do before he knows what he's doing. Well, he's a pretty shrewd businessman and usually thinks at least three steps ahead. We'll see how this plays out. I'll be at his house in about 5-6 hours.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #628 on: January 17, 2009, 03:35:37 PM »

Anyone who challenges Kermit should know by now she can back up anything she says.  Each time they challenge her we get a little more information.  Keep it up naysayers, the truth will ALL be told before this is over. That goes for Aruba also.

You are right.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #629 on: January 17, 2009, 03:36:27 PM »

Tax evasion
Federal Securities fraud

If I am correct they have already faced Federal Securities fraud.

There is an investigation and a civil suit against Schafer and his company/directors etc.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #630 on: January 17, 2009, 03:36:56 PM »

Tax evasion
Federal Securities fraud

Thank You Kermit......

Have a good one hotping.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #631 on: January 17, 2009, 03:38:14 PM »

Off to the pond.

Thanx Kermit.Be careful in the pond!

KEEPTHEFAITH

Take care with all the bad weather you've had to endure - you need a little sunshine!

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #632 on: January 17, 2009, 03:39:33 PM »

{snipped}

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #715 1/25 -
« Reply #103 on: January 26, 2008, 12:38:25 PM »

Thought you all may find this interesting if you're willing to accept it-

To date, the Aruban police and dive team has been a tremendous help. They've honestly done a great job. Over the last month we've established a very good working relationship based on openness and trust. Most of the relationship success was due to getting the media out of the way and working together shoulder to shoulder over time. We've helped each other however and whenever we can. They've treated us with decency and respect and we have treated them as friends and allies, which they are. Most of the police and divers are new since this case started and both eager and careful to do things right. I wish we had a month ahead of the project just to establish the relationships and trust. I know many of you would likely doubt this view, but it's based on the experiences in the field of the entire search team. I too was extremely worried, paranoid, and suspecting in the beginning. Now, it's clear we're all working towards a common goal.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2539.msg332457;topicseen#msg332457

PRIVATE EYE - IN HIS OWN WORDS

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4
« Reply #499 on: April 09, 2008, 12:39:50 AM »

If I understood Kyle correctly, and that would be that the Arubans retrieved and possessed all finds, not sharing anything with the crew, then that effort was a waste of time and effort. The only thing it could have accomplished was to locate additional evidence for the Arubans to destroy.  The effort was superb, but the game was fixed.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2769.msg372245;topicseen#msg372245

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #742 3/10 -
« Reply #686 on: March 13, 2008, 06:38:07 PM »

But sharing information with people who work for people who are directly orchestrating the cover up, Rudy, or the Dutch, is the most irresponsible investigating I can imagine. What kills this investigation is people having to come into it, wanting to apply basic investigatory protocols into place, and then having those channels sabotage the new evidence that the new players discover. Of course, as is happened everytime in this case, the new people eventually come to a point where the manipulation of the evidence is undeniable, but by then the fruits of their work are gone, and there is simply another member of the believers of the cover up group. What I pray that Kyle and the crew of the Persistence will determine, is that  regardless of how hard working the man that they are working with appears to work, his work belongs to Rudy, and Rudy belongs to the local dutch.

We are not hysterical, ignorant, paranoid people. We have seen the cover up in action, in broad daylight, with impunity, and if you disregard our warnings, you will become the next chump in a series of chumps, no matter how sophisticated your equipment, the level of your educational achievement, or the extent of your job skills and work history.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2689.msg364750#msg364750

Janet

Thanks so much for continuing to bring these 3 critical posts forward.

And I hope you continue to.

Especially when we get told that this is not how the family feels. 

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #633 on: January 17, 2009, 03:40:42 PM »

ribbit froggie 

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: January 17, 2009, 03:49:47 PM »

You are right.

Kermit, can you try to answer this question?  Jug was asked about Schaeffer, right?  If I understood Lou correctly Jug 100% defends Schaffer and says Beth doesn't know anything about any of this.  Who put Schaffer in touch with the family for this search?  Jug maybe?

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #635 on: January 17, 2009, 03:57:34 PM »

You have to ask just how much Jug is clued-in by Beth -- they ARE divorced. I have liked Jug -- but you gotta ask!

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #636 on: January 17, 2009, 03:59:37 PM »

You have to ask just how much Jug is clued-in by Beth -- they ARE divorced. I have liked Jug -- but you gotta ask!

lol

I tried that once. 

My advice -- DON'T go there 

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: January 17, 2009, 04:03:06 PM »

lol

I tried that once. 

Sharon, do you know who put Schaffer in touch with the family?

iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #638 on: January 17, 2009, 04:09:02 PM »

HERE IS MY QUESTION.  WHY ARE PEOPLE SO BENT ON DISCREDITING KERMIT.  WHERE IS THE PROOF THAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING KERMIT IS LYING.

POST THE DAMN PROOF.

I DON'T WANT TO HERE WELL I TALKED TO THIS PERSON AND THEY SAID THIS.  TELL THE PERSON TO POST JUST LIKE KERMIT POSTS AND BACKS UP WHAT SHE POSTS.

Speaking only for myself, this is not an attempt to discredit Kermit.  In my posts, I am merely pointing out the fact that everything I have read says that Kermit and the Freebirds based their theory ONLY on Kyle's words and pictures, none of which have proven Natalee was in the cage.  I personally don't believe Kyle, so I cannot believe the Persistence conspiracy theory.   I do believe that Kyle told Kermit and others what Kermit has reported.  My question is: what makes Kyle so credible?  And why do some of you jump to the conclusion that a different opinion is an attempt to discredit other monkeys?   Can't someone have a differing opinion without trying to discredit others?  Or be a mole?

On a lighter note, I love the new "pirate" thing.  I'm hoping to see some new pics of the Persistence crew in their pirate gear.  Picturing Captain Sparrow.

It's OK if you don't believe Kyle.  But why was Kyle so mad when information came out about the fabric and what was in that cage.  Why couldn't he prove that it was not the truth.  He posted the words for everyone to read.  People came to the conclusion that he was lying and they compared his words from SM to Freebirds.  Kermit gave Kyle the opportunity and Kyle ran away.

Some people that posted here on SM are trying to discredit Kermit.  What do they base their opinion on that they feel Kermit is lying.  Kemit has posted Kyle's own words.  Is it because it is the truth and he cannot prove that Kermit might be lying.  Pictures don't lie.  We have seen the bags in the cage because they were Kyles.  Some of these same people had access to the same words that Kermit has posted.  Why can't they prove that Kermit is lying.  But they all come on here trying to bash Kermit.  PROVE IT.

Some people believe in CapsLockWizard I don't.  I am not bashing the man I just have no faith in what he is saying.  I am not putting my faith in a man who decided to join SM right before the Persistence made their trip to Aruba.   He decided he was going to solve a riddle.  If he feels that he did then good for him.

Something happened here and we are trying to get to the truth.

Who is telling the truth.  Is Kyle telling the truth of Kermit telling the truth.  That's what is boils down to.

Kyle was a professional who had a job to do.  A professional who was suppose to be dedicating his time into searching for Natalee Holloway's remains.  This is a man who had a wife and child and even named his child after Natalee if I recall correctly.

Why was Kyle so upset about what Private Eye posted that he asked to speak to him in private.  Was he upset because he knew that he didn't give that information out and it got leaked.  Was he upset because he knew it was the truth and the truth wasn't suppose to come out.

The truth seems to stir a lot of emotions whether good or bad.

One more note.  I have never seen Kermit be disrespectful towards any poster.

I will say this one last time.  I think Kyle is trying to pull off a SCAM to make money.  I personally do not see Natalee's remains or a shoe in the trap photos.  Does someone have proof that I have not seen that these are Natalee's or (anyone's) remains?  (Besides Kyle's words).  Most posters completely disregarded posters who said the "skull" was too small to be a skull.  If Kermit cracks the case I'll be thrilled for the family, but I haven't seen anything that looks like proof to me yet.  I'm sure they are doing things behind the scenes and that's great.  I can only base my opinion on what I see. 

Regarding Caps, he actually brought forward a witness that passed polygraphs.  I know you have all discounted this witness.  I guess you have your reasons for believing Kermit without any evidence, but not believing Caps.  If your intention was to make the Natalee site feel unwelcome for posters who question the group consensus, you have suceeded.  Good luck to you all.  I'm not wasting any more time here.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #639 on: January 17, 2009, 04:09:59 PM »

lol

I tried that once. 

Sharon, do you know who put Schaffer in touch with the family?

No Blue Moon.

But I sure wish I did.

If there is an AHATA or ATA or 'Friends of Aruba' connection, I fear my heart will break. Sad

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.